Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,145 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (60572 Views)

Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) / Daylight Mysteries / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Missperfect28:
grin really?*pushes spiritman99,kicks saraphina and drags him out*ur third leg wud be my special suya dis evening for daring to hide...*raises the dagger high and holds his trouser*
*sweats in fear* okay okay. you will get update before midnight
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
everton4life:
*sweats in fear* okay okay. you will get update before midnight
angry u craze ni?NOW OR NEVER!!!*begins to slice the trouser*
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by saraphina(f): 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Missperfect28:
grin really?*pushes spiritman99,kicks saraphina and drags him out*ur third leg wud be my special suya dis evening for daring to hide...*raises the dagger high and holds his trouser*
am going to arrest u for murder.....
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
saraphina:
am going to arrest u for murder.....
cmön lemme alone plan spoiler*ties her and throws her in a dungun and continuies slicing everton4life's trouser*
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by saraphina(f): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Missperfect28:
cmön lemme alone plan spoiler*ties her and throws her in a dungun and continuies slicing everton4life's trouser*
let me call for back up
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
EPISODE 13

“Oh boy, this party is the bomb!!”
“Twale, Daniel. You do well”
These were random chants made at Daniel’s way as he relaxed by a table at the beach The cake had been cut and shared and everyone made sure they had their share. The whole place was lively and there was enough food and drinks for everybody. A DJ stood nearby and mixed some songs which the students danced to. Majority had opted to take off their casual wear to reveal swim suits themselves. Daniel and the gang were no exception to this situation.
Daniel was dressed in dark blue shorts and nothing else, leaving his upper body bare much to some admiration from the females nearby which he ignored. A small frown appeared on his face as he noticed that Annabelle had run off to God knows where. She was the only one who was dressed in casual wear. She mumbled some words that he couldn’t understand and sped off to the direction of one of the huts, much to his confusion and Sharon’s glee.
“Guy” Jake laughed as he slung his arm around his friend. He wore dark red shorts and a red armband around his left arm “ You try o. You exceeded my expectations. Who knew this party will turn out great?”
“Commot for here with this your pessimistic talk before I drown you for that sea” Daniel laughed, poking his friend in the ribs. “ Make I see how your own birthday party go be”
“ E go make sense na. I guarantee that one” Jake said cockily, a smug look in his face.
“ So when is your birthday, Jake?” Tomiwa said. She was wearing a dark yellow bikini which accentuated her curves, highlighted her dark figure and showed her flat stomach and toned legs. She wrapped her bikini bottoms with a blue scarf and her bikini top was modest. Not too conservative, Not too revealing. Jake had been having a difficult time engaging in a conversation with her without looking downwards and blushing, which she noticed but meant to toture him anyway.
“Not far away” he said silengtly, looking away and rubbing his neck.
Daniel grinned and decided to leave the unofficial couple to themselves. He walked towards the sea bed and stood by it, enjoying the temperature of the sea as it touched his feet and the cool breeze as it caressed his body. He smiled as he remembered when he used to be scared of his very sea. When his grandfather would carry him and playfully attempt to dip him into the water and he would scream and flail his legs in his grandfather’s arms. His grandfather would laugh along with his mom until she collected him from his arms and took him away. Ah.. such good times.
“Dan?”
He was startled from his reverie by a voice beside him. It was Sharon. Her petite form was clad in a blue bikini top and jean shorts. Her hair was tied in twin pigtails and she stared at him expectantly.
“Hey Sharon” he smiled. “ What’s up?”
“Nothing much” she shrugged with a grin. “ Chilling”
“ That’s cool” he replied and faced the direction of the sea. “ Hope this party is not too dull for you?”
“What?” she shrieked cutely. “ No, No” She turned gestured with her thumb behind them and added. “ I mean does that look like something that would bore me?”
Daniel turned around and looked at the scene. Some guys had began to crowd a nearby cooler for drinks. Others had began to rush for food at another corner, Segun being one of them, unsurprisingly.
The DJ had changed the song to “Got to love you” by SEAN PAUL and everybody began to cheer and dance to it. Some couples had taken the opportunity to grind into each other. Daniel smiled and turned to resume staring ahead.
“They are currently enjoying themselves” he said and then stared at her. “ But it’s not about them. It’s about you” he concluded.
‘ Me?’ Sharon squealed inside her head as a blush made it’s way across her cheeks and she began to fan herself frantically with her right hand.
“Hey” Daniel said as his voice was filled with worry. “are you okay?”
Sharon remained silent as she stared at him, a dopey smile on her face. She studied his face: curly hair, light skin, well sculptured jaw, bright eyes, round cute nose and soft pink lips. She could feel herself exploding at that spot.
“Yeah,.. I’m ..fine” she stuttered “ Nice party” she concluded and ran off, leaving him with question marks floating around his head.
“ I don’t even know what to say” he deadpanned.

“Well, that was pathetic” Tomiwa said dryly as she watched their interaction.
“Tell me about it” Jake nodded.
“Well her loss is You-know-who’s gain” she giggled.
“You are really enjoying this, aren’t you?” He smiled at her
“Yeah. Love triangles are interesting” she smiled.
He was about to comment when a hand grabbed his arm. He looked at the owner and saw Angela smiling at him. She was wearing a way too skimpy purple bikini that barely concealed her endowments.
Her bikini top revealed quite a lot to any one who dared to look and her bikini bottoms barely concealed her behind. It was more of a thong. She had gathered enough attention from the opposite sex that evening but she wasn’t done.
“ Hey Jake” She said as she pulled him away into the dance floor much to Tomiwa’s shock and rage.
“Why are you dulling yourself by that corner” she said as her voice dripped in seduction, she wrapped her hands around his neck and grinned. “ Let’s dance”
‘That’s it!!’ Tomiwa screamed inwardly ‘That bitch has crossed me for the last time!!!’
She made to lunge forward but was intercepted by the course rep, Wilfred. He stretched out his hand politely to her with a smile. She looked at Jake’s direction and saw the unhappy look on his face as Angela grinded against him. Their eyes met and he nodded to her. She smiled softly as she accepted Wilfred’s hand. She however glared as she caught the smug grin on Angela’s face.
‘ Bitch this war is not over.’ She thought darkly.

Daniel sighed again as his mind was in thought. It had been a while since his encounter with luke and his suspicions were beginning to be aroused. What was he planning? He also said he had spies, but who? How many more monsters in human clothing were in this school?
“Hey birthday boy”
A soft voice called from a few distance away. He glanced in that direction and his heart almost flew out of his mouth!! It was Annabelle and she was walking towards him. She had taken off her casual wear and was wearing a black bikini. His mouth opened involuntarily as she sauntered towards him. His eyes took in her hips as they swayed lightly. Her dark skin glowed as it was bathed in the dark moonlight and her stomach was slightly toned. Her appearance screamed beautiful but dangerous. She smirked as she reached him placed her hand on her hip.
As if on cue, The DJ switched the song to “Who’s that Girl” by MADONNA.
When you see her, say your prayer and kiss your heart goodbye
She’s trouble, you don’t wanna get closer to the fire
Daniel swallowed as he took in her appearance. The song just hit at the right time
Run faster, her laughter burns your heart inside.
You’re spinning round and round, you try to get away but you can’t
“So Dan” she winked at him slyly. “ How do I look?”
Qienes es e nina, Who’s that girl
Senorita mas fina, who’s that girl

She leaned forward and whispered lightly in his ear “ What’s the matter. Cat got your tongue?”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
smiley
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 12:40am On Feb 12, 2017
sad
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 12, 2017
Everton,dis ur story is just 2 bamn,mehn,e 2 dope.m luvin' it like kilode.but wait...u still have 9 more updates to go be4 i do d main tin.*Puts the tip of the dagger in fire n uses to touch his third leg*
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Ehmjay(m): 6:02am On Feb 12, 2017
Everton F.C spoiled my bet9ja ticket today and your self deemed everton restored my defaultinq mood...You really got a BOMB here,The story don already carry mai attention pls dnt stop giving me d fantastic updates

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 12, 2017
Gud mornin everyborri, Appi sunday guys tongue hw una deykiss abeg everton4life drop small tin 4 us nawink make we use tey chill b4 church tinscheesy luv ya
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2017
Oga Everton Abeg Update Oh, Have Fallen Inlove Wit These Story Oh,
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2017
cool sit back and relax cos I'm about to litter this thread with updates.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2017
everton4life:
cool sit back and relax cos I'm about to litter this thread with updates.
i am follows you at the backest of your back cheesy .
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2017
wink blue flowers, I see you viewing
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2017
wink blueflowers, I see you viewing
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by blueflowers(f): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
everton4life:
wink blueflowers, I see you viewing

Caught in the act, I must say that this story is getting more interesting. The mysteries has just begun (vampire diaries comes to mind). This love triangle between Dan, Sharon And Annabel.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by blueflowers(f): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Waiting for updates
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
everton4life:
I don dey fear. shey people still dey follow this thread?

how u want make people 4llow the thread wen u no invite the king of nl-literature come eh? angry angry

abeg na joke i dy o....i no be anybody 4 here o wink wink

truth is i saw this story 4 days ago but 2 things made me decide 2 not read it

1) the title "dark mystries": i hate juju or witch-craft stories and i thought it was 1.....never knew it was a vampire story (my favourite after romance stories grin grin)

2) the moniker of the op "everton4life": i just hate everton and i no knw why..undecided undecided

but then i con dy see pretty missperfect comment (i dy follow/stalk her grin grin) for the thread....i see say she dy threaten to cut off ur john thomas and i was like this story should be so good 4 her 2 want 2 kill op's john cos of update.....and so here i am cool cool

i dy with u boss
make i call nl vvvvips come
hadampson
queenitee
twinkiet
sunshine46
sirorubebe
oly23
skillful01
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

how u want make people 4llow the thread wen u no invite the king of nl-literature come eh? angry angry

1) the title "dark mystries": i hate juju or witch-craft stories and i thought it was 1.....never knew it was a vampire story (my favourite after romance stories grin grin)

2) the moniker of the op "everton4life": i just hate everton and i no knw why..undecided undecided

but then i con dy see pretty missperfect comment (i dy follow/stalk her grin grin) for the thread....i see say she dy threaten to cut off ur john thomas and i was like this story should be so good 4 her 2 want 2 kill op's john cos of update.....and so here i am cool cool

i dy with u boss
hadampson
queenitee
twinkiet
sunshine46
sirorubebe
oly23
skillful01
lwkmd. no be juju story o. sorry if my title was misleading. but guy, na so you hate Everton reach? them be my favourite club after man u. as for miss perfect , I no even know set she like tori reach like that. lol.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by alexblazzzer18(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Humm, Interesting, ride on bro
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
everton4life:
lwkmd. no be juju story o. sorry if my title was misleading. but guy, na so you hate Everton reach? them be my favourite club after man u. as for miss perfect , I no even know set she like tori reach like that. lol.

na so we see am o....i jxt hate everton and chelsea...........ama liverpool fan

u no knw b4 o....dat beautiful lady like story pass john o.....all the same am grateful 2 her cos na so i 4 miss this wonderful story.....

thumbs up
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

na so we see am o....i jxt hate everton and chelsea...........ama liverpool fan

u no knw b4 o....dat beautiful lady like story pass john o.....all the same am grateful 2 her cos na so i 4 miss this wonderful story.....

thumbs up
he he he. tnx
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
grin missmossy, you are sighted. anything for boys?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
everton4life:
he he he. tnx
u're welcome bro

where the many updates u talk about na undecided
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by souloho19(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Keep writing. Your aim is to become very good, their comments won't give you that. I've learnt that. Just write.

Rugged you sis!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
EPISODE 14

“Wow, Ann” Daniel gaped as he scanned her from head to toe. “You look….”
“Yes?” she smiled, a teasing glint in her eye.
“You look…” he still stuttered.
“Hmm?” she pressed on, tilting her head to the side.
“Beautiful.” He concluded, looking at her straight in the eye. He wasn’t one to complement girls on their appearance. To him, it never mattered anyway. All he cared about was the personality hidden behind the appearance. If you have a good personality and a beautiful appearance, that’s good. If you are beautiful but your personality is repulsive, then get lost.
Then again, having intimate conversations with the opposite sex wasn’t much of his thing. It’s surprising to see how much this beautiful badass standing in front of him had changed a lot in him.
She smiled at his reply and wrapped her arms around his neck. He tensed a bit at the contact but soon relaxed.
“See? “ she smiled. “ Was that so hard?”
“Well..no.. it wasn’t” he stuttered again.
“Relax” she smiled at his shivering state. “Remember, I told you before. I don’t bite…”
“ Much” he completed her sentence, rolling his eyes.
“Good boy” she chuckled. “ By the way, Birthday boy, I got your present”
“Really?” he brightened up at that and a grin appeared on his face. The grin of a five year old who is about to receive candy. “ Where is it? Where is it?”
“Easy, big guy” she teased. She removed one of her hands from around his neck and to his surprise, reached into her bikini top. He blushed 100 shades of red as more and more skin were revealed to his eyes. She removed her hand from inside her top and brought out a gold neck chain, then readjusted her top.
“Tada!!” she piped happily, dangling the chain to his face. It was glittering in the dark and at the bottom of the chain was a D sign in gold.
He stared at her and raised his eyebrow, having recovered from her earlier teasing.
“What?” she asked.
“My present, Ann” he replied. “ off all the places to keep my present, you decided to keep it there” he added pointing to her cleavage.
“Hey!” she smiled innocently. “You don’t see any pockets on me, do you?” she giggled.
“You are something else” he shook his head, then he smiled. “ Thanks”
“Anytime” her face softened. She held the chain and fixed it around his neck, patting the D on his chest. “Happy birthday, Daniel Johnson” she added calmly.
“Thank you” he replied.
“And now” she added . “ I have another present for you”
“There’s more?” he grinned excitedly. “Well then, let me have it”
She smiled sensually at him and put his hands on her waist. He blanched for a bit but said nothing. He was finally getting used to her flirty actions so this shouldn’t surprise him. She then put her hands around his neck and leaned closer. Their noses were inches apart and she spotted a tint of pink on his cheeks. At least he wasn’t backing away.
“ Can you take a guess” she whispered and he caught a whiff of mint coming from her breath. So vampires can ingest candy. Who knew? . All the same, it was intoxicating.
“I think I already know” he replied shyly.
“Then claim it” she whispered again.
The sound of her voice was so soothing and seductive and he couldn’t help but notice those red lips of hers. ‘Like cherry’ he thought. Then those eyes, so brown. How could they fit such a specimen? They brought out her facial beauty as they sparkled in the moonlight. He had no time to admire them as she closed them and inched closer to him. He reciprocated and their lips were closing in. Any second now and he would feel the softness of her lips………
Then he felt nothing. He opened his eyes and realized that he was alone. No kiss, No hands around his neck, nothing.
“Enough playtime” he heard the voice of Annabelle and saw her standing a few feet away from him. Her lips were pursed which meant that she was trying to hold her laughter.
“come dance with me” she added and walked away towards the dance floor, her muffled giggles heard by him.
To say Daniel was surprised was an understatement. He was stunned!!!. This chick just teased him all the way only to leave him hanging at the final moment. When he was in the zone!! There was only one thought running in his head right now.
‘ ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!!!!’

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Missmossy(f): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
everton4life:
grin missmossy, you are sighted. anything for boys?
Lol still reading, interesting introduction though.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
wink make i go chow first. sorry for the small episode
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Missmossy:

Lol still reading, interesting introduction though.
wink tnx. doing my best. i love plot and character developments
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Hadampson(m): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

i dy with u boss
hadampson
#parks G-wagon in the car park
#walks in majestically.. arranges a table 4 two(harameede99 cum nd join mewink

Hey sammy i c u
tanx 4 d mention

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
souloho19:

Rugged you sis!
I'm a bro, sir!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ / Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.