Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (60798 Views)

Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) / Daylight Mysteries / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
oga everton,tnx 4 d updates,...,u rily av a strong personality 4 som1 whu lost a beloved,mhen,ur blessed...more grace 2 u wink

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
Spiritman99:
oga everton,tnx 4 d updates,...,u rily av a strong personality 4 som1 whu lost a beloved,mhen,ur blessed...more grace 2 u wink
thanks man.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
everton4life:
thanks man.
U welc smiley nw 2 d story*collects mic 4rm everton* my guess is temi,is somhw workin 4 luke,in retrospect 2 d last update,it's 2 coincidential,dt she met dem(ann n dan) in dat place*my thoughts tho* sha lemme w8 upon d #baba-everton...*drops mic n sits close 2 saraphina*mind if i join? wink
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by saraphina(f): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Spiritman99:

U welc smiley nw 2 d story*collects mic 4rm everton* my guess is temi,is somhw workin 4 luke,in retrospect 2 d last update,it's 2 coincidential,dt she met dem(ann n dan) in dat place*my thoughts tho* sha lemme w8 upon d #baba-everton...*drops mic n sits close 2 saraphina*mind if i join? wink
you are most welcome Bros...
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
saraphina:
you are most welcome Bros...
Tnx,...,i brought popcorn n a rack filled wit bottles of chilled origin smiley *wz tot 2 b a cheerful giva by lecheM* grin
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by saraphina(f): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2017
Spiritman99:

Tnx,...,i brought popcorn n a rack filled wit bottles of chilled origin smiley *wz tot 2 b a cheerful giva by lecheM* grin
thank you ooo
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2017
oga everton,wher u n d update na?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Missmossy(f): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Accept my condolences, thumbs up Everton. More wisdom strength and inspiration to you.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Spiritman99:
oga everton,wher u n d update na?
my biggest oga. no vex abeg. I dey travel go villa tommorow for wake keep, next tommorow na burial. I dey sort out things with my relatives. as soon as all this is over by next week, you will be getting enough updates. once again, Ema binu
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Missmossy:
Accept my condolences, thumbs up Everton. More wisdom strength and inspiration to you.
thanks, miss. and more grace and favour to you.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
everton4life:
my biggest oga. no vex abeg. I dey travel go villa tommorow for wake keep, next tommorow na burial. I dey sort out things with my relatives. as soon as all this is over by next week, you will be getting enough updates. once again, Ema binu
Ewo o cry c me sef de ask 4 update wen crios matta de ground,bro mi take care e hie,may d gud lord strengthen u
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 6:19am On Feb 17, 2017
Spiritman99:

Ewo o cry c me sef de ask 4 update wen crios matta de ground,bro mi take care e hie,may d gud lord strengthen u
amin o.
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2017
everton4life:
amin o.
Sure boss ntin do u,jst keep us posted with d event,cos we care 4 u...urs caringly ur readers
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by saraphina(f): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Missperfect28:
cmön lemme alone plan spoiler*ties her and throws her in a dungun and continuies slicing everton4life's trouser*
aw e dey be na?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 18, 2017
saraphina:
aw e dey be na?
grin grin grin grin grin ma fwend lemme alone grin grin grin grin grin or u wan make mummy pinky hear??
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by saraphina(f): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2017
Missperfect28:
grin grin grin grin grin ma fwend lemme alone grin grin grin grin grin or u wan make mummy pinky hear??
tell her na
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 18, 2017
saraphina:
tell her na
u dey try me ooh dis gal.*banging on her bedroom door and shouting*mama pinky!!chumzypink!! ooh!come and see your daugther wan spoil my plans oh shocked shocked :-o
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by saraphina(f): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2017
Missperfect28:
u dey try me ooh dis gal.*banging on her bedroom door and shouting*mama pinky!!chumzypink!! ooh!come and see your daugther wan spoil my plans oh shocked shocked :-o
ur evil plans?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2017
smiley morning pals. on my way back to town. hope everyone slept well
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
everton4life:
smiley morning pals. on my way back to town. hope everyone slept well
yah,i did sha...wlc back,i missed u ooh.*whispers*did u miss me?kiss
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Missperfect28:
yah,i did sha...wlc back,i missed u ooh.*whispers*did u miss me?kiss
yeah I did. lol

you are not still carrying that knife with you, are you?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
everton4life:
yeah I did. lol

you are not still carrying that knife with you, are you?
well....**hides the knife*nope.im nw a 'born again' grin :-)
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by queenitee(f): 12:07am On Feb 21, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

how u want make people 4llow the thread wen u no invite the king of nl-literature come eh? angry angry

I dob show jae,thanks

abeg na joke i dy o....i no be anybody 4 here o wink wink

truth is i saw this story 4 days ago but 2 things made me decide 2 not read it

1) the title "dark mystries": i hate juju or witch-craft stories and i thought it was 1.....never knew it was a vampire story (my favourite after romance stories grin grin)

2) the moniker of the op "everton4life": i just hate everton and i no knw why..undecided undecided

but then i con dy see pretty missperfect comment (i dy follow/stalk her grin grin) for the thread....i see say she dy threaten to cut off ur john thomas and i was like this story should be so good 4 her 2 want 2 kill op's john cos of update.....and so here i am cool cool

i dy with u boss
make i call nl vvvvips come
hadampson
queenitee
twinkiet
sunshine46
sirorubebe
oly23
skillful01

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
EPISODE 16

“ Tomiwa” Daniel began. “It’s not safe around here at this time of the night. Please I think it’s time you..”
“Don’t give me that bull, Dan” Tomiwa retorted shocking the duo. Tomiwa wasn’t known to cuss that much. She was definitely pissed and by her rushed breaths, it was enough evidence.
“I don’t know what the both of you do every night. Frankly, that’s your concern but Dan, I need to know what’s happening here. Why are you two here and where is Jake?” she continued.
Daniel sighed and glanced at Annabelle. He could see a worried look scarring her facial features and he wasn’t feeling better. Why now of all times did tomiwa have to show up and what excuse were they going to give now. To make matters worse, it looked like she wasn’t leaving anytime soon.
“Tomiwa” Annabelle said, staring at the other girl in the eye. “I think it’s time you knew”
“Ann, Don’t..” Daniel warned turning sideways to give her a warning glare.
“She needs to know!!” she spat back at him giving him a scowl of her own. “ Sooner or later, she’s going to find out anyway. As long as Luke knows your friends and family like the back of his hand, they are bound to find out and eventually get caught up in all of this. If it’s not Tomiwa, it might be Sharon or even Segun.”
“Wait a minute.” Tomiwa cut in, confusion clearly written on her face. “ What does me or Sharon have to do with anything…. and who the hell is Luke?!!!”
Daniel groaned loudly in annoyance as they were getting nowhere with all of this. As much as he wanted to dispute with Annabelle, he had to admit she was right. His best friend and his mum were already dragged into this crazy feud and if he managed to survive tonight, there’s no doubt that luke would involve the rest of his loved ones. Besides, tomiwa was as obstinate as a mule and knowing her well, she would definitely want to follow them if they told her everything.
“Trust me” Daniel turned to tomiwa. “ You would freak out”
“ Please” she scoffed. “ I’ve seen a lot of things in this life to make me “freak out” and I doubt what you are going to tell me would make the top 10”
“It won’t just make the top 10” Annabelle replied, her face becoming stoic. “It will be number 1”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Wow” Luke shook his head in mock pity as he walked around his tied captives. “ This gathering wasn’t supposed to turn out boring. Why the long faces?” he laughed ignoring the harsh glare Esther sent in his direction. Jake ,meanwhile, hadn’t recovered from his shock at finding out who the new accomplice was. Angela had leaned snugly into Chris with her head resting on his chest and a smile on her face. He wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer to him making it known to all and sundry that she was his.
“Why so surprised, man?” Chris chuckled clearly enjoying the whole scenario. “ You really think she was into you?”
Jake had calmed down gradually now. He didn’t know what was really going on and he was getting more uncomfortable as the ropes were cutting into his skin. He really needed to get out of it and find a way out of this place. He may have been shocked on seeing Angela here but Chris got something wrong.
“Point of correction” Jake said, staring at them defiantly. “I never thought she was into me. Why would i? when she flirts with anything that has testosterone and portrays herself as a shameless LovePeddler. I would be careful if I was you. You never know the kind of STD’s she must have contacted” he concluded with a laugh.
Angela was shocked momentarily, and it soon gave way to anger. How could he talk about her like that.
“How dare you?!!” she screamed and detached herself from Chris to lunge at Jake but he held her back.
“Let me go, Chris!” she shrieked as she struggled in his grasp “ let me teach this bastard how to respect a woman!!”
“Woman?” Jake couldn’t hold himself anymore. He threw his head back and laughed uncontrollably, forgetting his current predicament. “The only woman in this room is the one tied to a chair just like me. All I see is a female dog in heat wearing a mini skirt.”
Esther had to laugh a little at that and even Luke suppressed a chuckle, amused and amazed by the young man’s boldness. Angela and Chris however did not see any humor in this and Angela struggled harder to escape his hold, but he held on.
“Alright, that’s enough!!” Chris cried out as he held his girlfriend in place. His outburst was enough to stun her to silence and she ceased her movements. In a much gentler voice, he added “ Ignore whatever he says, you are the most beautiful damsel I have ever seen and that will never change, okay?”
She calmed down and a soft smile made it’s way to her face. She nodded and Jake rolled his eyes at the pathetic scene.
“As for you” Chris said, turning his attention to Jake. He moved towards him with a monstrous look on his face and before Jake knew it, he landed a swift and solid punch across his face. Jake gasped and spat out blood. He felt his head about to split from the impact and groaned loudly.
“Stop it!” Esther cried out. “ Leave him alone!!”
“Oh, let them be” luke said with a sick smile. “ Let them sort it out like men”
“You are Insane!!” she spat in anger.
“You think?” he laughed and walked to her. He put his index finger under her chin and tilted her head upwards to stare at him, smirking at the rage in her eyes. “ does it matter? There are a lot of things about me you are yet to know. But you will find out very soon. A pity your husband didn’t get to tell you these things,…. Well, before I sent him to his early grave.” He laughed dryly.
Esther was stunned to silence at the last comment. Did he just say what she thought he said? Her ears must have heard wrongly.
“ What?” she whispered staring at him blankly “ What did you just say?’’
“oops” he replied, covering his mouth in mock surprise. “ I talk too much. What a bad habit” he laughed and his cohorts joined in.
“YOU BASTARD!!” Esther screamed, tears appearing at the corners of her eyes. “I swear you’ll pay with your life. The police will hear of this and….”
“ Police?” Luke was amused. “Esther, like I said earlier” he bent towards her until they were face to face. A dark grin appeared on his face and his eyes became red making Esther shriek in fright. “ There are things you are yet to know. If you think some mere men with guns can stop me, then you are deluded”
“Oh my God” she gasped in fright at the change in his facial appearance. “ What sort of demon are you?”
“Demon?” he pouted as his face returned to normal. “You hurt my feelings. Demon is such a strong word. I’m something more sophisticated. Meanwhile…” he paused and turned to his son. “.. go outside and stay there. I believe Daniel would need a warm welcome.”
Chris nodded and left the room.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Tomiwa stood rooted to the spot, stunned. She couldn’t believe what she just heard. Were this guys serious or were they messing with her?
“I told you that you won’t believe this.” Daniel sighed and then turned to Annabelle. “See?!”
“Wait” Tomiwa said as she shook her head vigorously to come back to reality. “ Let me get something straight. I may get the whole part of Jake and Daniel’s mum being kidnapped or some kinda stuff like that but you?!!” she concluded staring at Annabelle. “You can’t be a vampire. For Christ sake, they are nothing but a myth!!”
“I know it’s hard to take in” Annabelle sighed sadly. “ But it’s true”
“Prove it” Tomiwa said disapprovingly. This sounded like fairytale to her. What next? Zombies exist too?
Annabelle sighed and disappeared in a whoosh making Tomiwa jump in fright. She was left alone with Daniel who had an amused look on his face.
“Where.. where did she..” Tomiwa stammered as she gazed around frantically
Daniel pointed behind her and she looked around to see Annabelle standing there with both hands on her hips.
“This is….something.” Tomiwa said as she put a hand to her chest, taking a deep breath. “ Wait a minute” she paused and turned to face Daniel. “ Are you also a….”
“No!!” Daniel and Annabelle chorused and Tomiwa sighed in relief.
“But I don’t get it” She said. “ Vampires are supposed to be deadly and vicious creatures who feast on human blood and kill on sight. But you don’t act like one, ann”
Annabelle smiled. “ Not all of our kind are the same. I’m kind of surprised you are taking this well”
Tomiwa shrugged and a sad look graced her face. “ Armed robbers murdered my parents in front of my eyes when I was 6 and I watched my paternal grandfather breathe his last on his sick bed two years later. My childhood was full of horrors and I have seen things that would make a man commit suicide.” She paused. Daniel and Annabelle stood in shock as they heard all of that. Tomiwa who was so jovial and lively had this kind of dark past? A warm feeling made it’s way to their hearts and they felt bad for her.
“ I’m so sorry about that” Annabelle said softly.
“Yeah” Daniel added. “ I never knew you went through all of these. It’s really sad.”
“It’s okay” she managed a small smile. “ My point is I’m not afraid of death anymore and if it comes calling, I’ve seen enough of it to last me a long time. So if there are vampires or zombies or warlocks or all those things, I guess I won’t be surprised. I am coming with you guys.”
“ No” Daniel began. “ Tomiwa. Its too dangerous. I don’t want you getting involved. They already have my mother and my best friend…”
“Well your best friend happens to be my boyfriend” she cut in.
Daniel and Annabelle stared at her for a moment and then sly grins appeared on their faces.
“There. I said it” she continued when she saw their smiles. “ You can tease me later if you want, but the fact remains I am coming along with you guys. Nothing will change that”
“ I knew this was going to happen” Daniel groaned in annoyance.
“Well..” Annabelle said thoughtfully. “ She can come with us.”
“You are kidding, right?” Daniel deadpanned.
“Nope” she smiled. “ I have an idea”
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Chris had been standing guard by the entrance and began to wonder what was taking so long for Daniel to arrive. He took out a cigarette and lit it. He relaxed a bit and he inhaled before releasing a puff of smoke from his lips. If all goes well, he, his father and his girlfriend will become the most powerful beings on earth. The world will be theirs to rule as they see fit and no one would question them. How glorious it would be.
He was shaken from his reverie as his super hearing picked up a noise from afar. He put out his cigarette and peered towards the direction of the sound and spotted a figure walking towards the building. He could see it was a girl. She definitely looked lost as she glanced around with a confused look on her face.
‘Dinner is served’ he chuckled as he moved towards the girl. The girl on seeing him began to back away into the bush.
“Wait!!” he called out but she ignored him and ran into the bush. He super sped and appeared in front of her ,shocking her.
“Hello there” he drawled as he moved slowly and stealthily towards her. She moved backwards slowly until her back touched a tree. “ Are you lost?”
“ No… No..” she stammered as he reached her. “ I’m not. i.. i. just took a wrong turn”
“Really?” his tone was disbelieving. “ At this time of the night? What a pity” he smiled and stretched out his hand to play with her hair. She shivered at his touch.
“Please.” She whimpered. “ Don’t hurt me.”
“ Hurt you?” he chuckled darkly as he traced his index finger along her jaw. “ I won’t hurt you. but you know its not safe around here. What’s your name?”
“T..Tomiwa?” she shivered.
“ Tomiwa” he smiled absent mindedly in thought. “ what a beautiful name.I’ll keep that in mind. Now just relax.” He said and she complied, her breathing becoming normal. He leaned forward and breathed into her neck making her close her eyes. Smirking, he opened his mouth revealing a set of sharp fangs and was about to bite her, when a wooden stake whistled through the air and pierced him from behind at his lower back. He screamed in agony, startling her and she snapped her eyes open. Seeing his monstrous appearance, she shrieked in fright and moved away from where he had cornered her. He struggled to pull the stake out from his body, grunting in pain as blood gushed out from his back but another stake came flying and penetrated his upper back, barely missing his heart. He screamed louder and buckled to his knees crying out in pain as blood trickled out from his mouth.
“ Well well well” a voice came from behind him. A voice he knew so well. Groaning slowly, he turned around and saw Annabelle standing a few feet from him with a sweet smile on her face. Beside her, stood Daniel holding a crossbow with an angry look.
“Annabelle” Chris gasped as his eyes went wide.
“Hello, My ex” she waved . “ Did you miss me?”
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
grin I'M BAAAAAAAAACCCCKKK. who missed me?

2 Likes

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by JohnGainsville(m): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
Thanks for the update
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by nastynic(m): 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Man

u the bomb
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
JohnGainsville:
Thanks for the update
u welcome bro. tnx for the comment

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
nastynic:
Man

u the bomb
oga no whine me na
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by everton4life(m): 12:05am On Feb 22, 2017
spiritman99, saraphina, missperfect28. update is here o
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Oga Everton Is Back Oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.