Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Incredible Body Transformations To Motivate People That Want To Lose Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Incredible Body Transformations To Motivate People That Want To Lose Weight (1259 Views)

5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / “Former Gangster” Shares Incredible Transformation Pictures Of Himself. / See These Incredible Plastic Surgery Transformations Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible Body Transformations To Motivate People That Want To Lose Weight by goldennugget: 3:53am On Feb 03, 2017
Some Incredible Body Transformations To Motivate People That Want To Lose Weight;
http://www.tinyqualityhomes.org/

Re: Incredible Body Transformations To Motivate People That Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 03, 2017
Annoying thing about this fat people Is that when they see a slim girl, they will be like 'you need to eat more, you look sick whereas they are trying to loose the ugly fat wey dey there body. Mtchewwwwww angry
Hypocrites angry

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Body Transformations To Motivate People That Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 03, 2017
HateU2:
Annoying thing about this fat people Is that when they see a slim girl, they will be like 'you need to eat more, you look sick whereas they are trying to loose the ugly fat wey dey there body. Mtchewwwwww angry
Hypocrites angry

Lol seriously. Have been there before grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible Body Transformations To Motivate People That Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2017
ellacute45:

Lol seriously. Have been there before grin
grin grin.
I'm even tired of hearing it. Na their life. Saying bad things to discourage us. Don't mind them. Slim girl rocks wink wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Incredible Body Transformations To Motivate People That Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2017
HateU2:
grin grin.
I'm even tired of hearing it. Na their life. Saying bad things to discourage us. Don't mind them. Slim girl rocks wink wink

Yea we do wink
Re: Incredible Body Transformations To Motivate People That Want To Lose Weight by timidapsin(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2017
cry

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Drinking Your Urine. / Help, Pile Is Killing Me? What Can I Do? / Doctors To Begin Nationwide Strike Over Nuc’s Phd Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.