Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant (60958 Views)

Mike Edward's And Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton: Meet BBNaija Contestant (Photos) / Simply Tacha Is A Contestant On BBNaija 2019 / Meet The #BBNaija 2019 Contestant Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by abescom: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
You see some girls?

They will make you ever regret falling in love...

But the painful truth remains... We will always have options.
are you a man or a woman?
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Sandydayziz(f): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2017
Brightgem:
I have been logged out of NL for weeks, u needed a reply! Ur fada! ur sister na slut, plus ur future girl child, and they will never be proven otherwise!!! Oniranu!

Ahhh easy shocked
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by okhiai1(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=Brightgem post=53375185] And as He blesses him, may u be punished! Somebody has fried ur brains and still eating it. [/quote
Seriously babe did I quote you
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by BiafranBushBoy: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2017
charijee:
Lolgrin sorry for asking

cheesy cheesy wink
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by kerryjossy(f): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
You see some girls?

They will make you ever regret falling in love...

But the painful truth remains... We will always have options.

Are u kidding me?? Did u just say that some girls will make u regret falling in love?? Lol...men can do a whole lot more just for the love of money and may even use u their gf for money rituals.

#istandwithgirlsplease
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by SalomonKane: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

If I had a gf,I can't even allow her go for this stupid show... cos honestly I don't see anything worth watching in this show..Just some set of grown ups locked up in house doing God knows what.

What happened to Ultimate Search sef
Ultimate Search is way better than this Big Brother load of crap. The nonsense they do there is annoying.

Allowing your girlfriend to go for a show like big brother is saying goodbye to her and your relationship, cos she sure won't come back running into your arms. grin

1 Like

Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by okhiai1(m): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2017
Brightgem:
And as He blesses him, may u be punished! Somebody has fried ur brains and still eating it.
Which one is amebo you are doing now
Why am I giving my self headache sef it only proves you are one
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by CaptPlanet(m): 10:11am On Feb 03, 2017
Things like this piss me off to be frank.

My girl goes on live tv and kisses someone bro i'll hide my face/ ignore your existence instead of seeking for sympathy and posting pics up and down.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by KingRex1(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2017
Lol no comments.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by soath(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2017
Ahmiee:
this is what happens when u pick someone u dnt deserve
What do mean u don't deserve
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by soath(m): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2017
contactmorak:
That Gifty is a 360 degree cheap girl. She was actually the one giving Soma the go ahead and she has been going all bitchy on him lately. Last night while she tied only a towel on her waist in the dressing room and removing her panties, Soma moved close and spank her hard on her buttts. See the photos here
See live commentary grin #WehdoneSir
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by saintmark88(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2017
ehie:
sorry eh..but u cant turn a who..re into a housewife,save your tears

Can't believe u just called a fellow girl a LovePeddler, u r pathetic.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2017
It's all about the paper chase sadly my yoruba culture teaches me good name over that paper.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by BlaQWolf: 10:24am On Feb 03, 2017
Ahmiee:

How will you know someone you deserve and don't?
I'm lost in your words
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2017
SalomonKane:
Ultimate Search is way better than this Big Brother load of crap. The nonsense they do there is annoying.

Allowing your girlfriend to go for a show like big brother is saying goodbye to her and your relationship, cos she sure won't come back running into your arms. grin

In Ultimate Search,there's a purpose,and you actually work your ass and brains off to remain there.... but Big brother?..... sheesh!!

Very unlikely for any bf or gf to go there and come back to their spouses... Especiallyif the spouse follows the show...
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by SalomonKane: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

In Ultimate Search,there's a purpose,and you actually work your ass and brains off to remain there.... but Big brother?..... sheesh!!

Very unlikely for any bf or gf to go there and come back to their spouses... Especiallyif the spouse follows the show...
LOL. The purpose of Big Brother is what only Big Brother faithful can tell us.

Ultimate Search has value. And the weak minded won't even survive the trials. Fancy these Big Brother peeps participating in Ultimate Search. grin
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2017
BBA is happy!
Gifty is happy!
Boyfriend is happy!
Twitter/instagram is buzzing!
Nairalanders commenting!
In summary publicity stunt it is...hahaha
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2017
SalomonKane:
LOL. The purpose of Big Brother is what only Big Brother faithful can tell us.

Ultimate Search has value. And the weak minded won't even survive the trials. Fancy these Big Brother peeps participating in Ultimate Search. grin

Oh hell nah!!!....They won't even get past the trials lol
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Heavance(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2017
All those condemning this girl will do worse if they were to be an housemate..
The guy should have expected this na, its a game, why should you hate the player?
I remember the other guy that won BBA during Ofunneka's time, the guy was married and dated in the house, did the wife leave? No.
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by DonaldGenes(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2017
richommie:
Whatz wrong with dis guy? undecided

Let her rest

Blw

Dis gifty na olosho.

U dated flavour
U dated k2 whatever.
U dated dat twitter user
U dated dat director

WEH DONE MA

#YOLO

lolz iLike this guy
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by BiafranBushBoy: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2017
kerryjossy:

Are u kidding me?? Did u just say that some girls will make u regret falling in love?? Lol...men can do a whole lot more just for the love of money and may even use u their gf for money rituals.

#istandwithgirlsplease

If not that you are beautiful ehh angry angry kiss
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by solid3(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2017
Has anyone noticed he's the only one taking all the pictures?
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by sunneeh(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2017
Dear future wife my prayers has never been for you to be a V****N....but don't come to my houz with a BORE-HOLE!!.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Chuknovski(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2017
smark61:

It is, but our society seems to be embracing it as " entertainment "
Endtime things
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Chuknovski(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2017
41lady:
Oculty initiation and imoral practice in an open space
Endtime Entertainment EE
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by PASCALSILVA(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2017
Chuknovski:
WTF, can someone please tell me, what is the significance of this Bigbro shhhhit,what's their aim and objectives
..25..MIIILLLION AND MANY ENDORSMENT AND UR LIFE WILL CHANGE 4 GUD
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by CandiceJay(f): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2017
See people acting so pained concerning Gifty's issue. "She's a hoe, she's an axe". Babe is doing whatever to get her money and u guys are hating.

Plus, if she's a hoe, what do u call those guys who also have babes back at home but are fooling themselves on BBN You'll call them real men abi. Oshisko
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Officialkenshin(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2017
Ahmiee:

Abeg na you be that for your dp?
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2017
Lsofdk:
He should brace himself, that's just the tip of the iceberg of what's to come… Only kiss and he's heart broken already grin
So you are a nlder? shocked
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by chiraqDemon(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2017
Why wont he still love her when there is probability of her bringing 25mill and other sponsorships and deals home
If she blow him don blow
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2017
Chuknovski:
WTF, can someone please tell me, what is the significance of this Bigbro shhhhit,what's their aim and objectives

bros am sure no one is compelling or asking yu to watch BBN,, yu av ur remote. abi dey say make yu cum donate money...wats ur stress. ur choice ur remote
jus pretend BBN doesnt exist n face ur hustle
Re: BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 03, 2017
This is why women live longer. They know that the promise of exclusivity in monogamy is false. You can be 'cheating' and still love your (wife)girlfriend or (husband)boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol / #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A / BBNaija Level Up First Pool Party (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.