Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

2nd Dec Seems To Be A Hit Birthday! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 2nd Dec Seems To Be A Hit Birthday! (1273 Views)

Event Planning Promo From Dec - February 2015,vacancy / 1st Dec 2014 World AIDS Day Wishes Quotes Wallpaper SMS / Where Will You Be On 31st Dec,2013/Jan.1,2014? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2nd Dec Seems To Be A Hit Birthday! by Gabry(f): 1:59am On Dec 03, 2009
Guess who's birthday is it on the 2nd Decemebr?

1) Britney Spears (28 years old this year) - Britney Jean Spears (born December 2, 1981) is an American singer and entertainer. Spears first appeared on national television in 1992 as a contestant on the Star Search program, and went on to star in Disney Channel's television series The New Mickey Mouse Club from 1993 to 1994. In 1997, Spears signed a recording contract with Jive, releasing her debut album , Baby One More Time in 1999.

2) Nelly Furtado (31 years old this year) - Nelly Kim Furtado (born December 2, 1978) is a Portuguese-Canadian singer-songwriter, record producer, and actress. She has sold over 18 million albums worldwide, and currently resides in Toronto. Furtado came to fame in 2000 with the release of her debut album Whoa, Nelly!, which featured her breakthrough Grammy Award-winning single "I'm Like a Bird".

3) Lucy Liu (41 years old this year) - Lucy Alexis Liu (born December 2, 1968) is an American actress. She became known for her role in the television series Ally McBeal (1998–2002) as the vicious and ill mannered Ling Woo, and has also appeared in several notable film roles, including Charlie's Angels, Kill Bill and Kung Fu Panda.

4) Gianni Versace (63 years old this year) - Gianni Versace (December 2, 1946 – July 15, 1997) was an Italian fashion designer and founder of Gianni Versace S.p.A., an international fashion house, which produces accessories, fragrances, makeup and home furnishings as well as clothes. He also designed costumes for the theatre and films, and was a friend of Elton John, Sting, and Princess Diana among many others. Openly gay, Versace and his companion Antonio D'Amico were regulars on the international party scene. Versace was murdered outside his Miami home at the age of 50 by spree killer Andrew Cunanan.

HAPPY BUFFDAY GUYS!!!!!!! May you continue to contribute well towards the ENtertainment and Fashion Industry and as for Mr. Versace, may your legacy for good fashion lives on! cheesy

Re: 2nd Dec Seems To Be A Hit Birthday! by Ben13: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2009
Hmmm nice collections. Gabry u dey try wink
Re: 2nd Dec Seems To Be A Hit Birthday! by HarryPotter1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
@Gabry somebodys cake is missing,they are 4 celebrant and 3 cakes.i think Ben-10 knows about the missing 1.since he came here 1st,he must hve hidden the cake.loflmaooooo
Re: 2nd Dec Seems To Be A Hit Birthday! by Gabry(f): 12:58am On Dec 04, 2009
Ben-10:

Hmmm nice collections. Gabry u dey try wink

Thank you jare smiley

Harry Potter:

@Gabry somebodys cake is missing,they are 4 celebrant and 3 cakes.i think Ben-10 knows about the missing 1.since he came here 1st,he must hve hidden the cake.loflmaooooo

The reason why I only bought 3 cakes its because Mr Gianni Versace had pass away. He is getting is birthday cake straight from Heaven smiley
Re: 2nd Dec Seems To Be A Hit Birthday! by Gabry(f): 4:08am On Dec 04, 2009
Happy 28th Birthday, Britney Spears!

Britney Spears starts her 28th birthday celebration with a shopping spree at the Fred Segal store in West Hollywood on Wednesday (December 2).

The pop princess was accompanied by her agent (and rumored boyfriend) Jason Trawick.

Britney and her two sons — Sean Preston, 4, Jayden James, 3 — are featured in a new photo shoot for the January 2010 issue of Elle magazine (with Lady Gaga on the cover).

Re: 2nd Dec Seems To Be A Hit Birthday! by Gabry(f): 4:13am On Dec 04, 2009
Hmmm. . . Seems like this year, the celebrities is not really up for any birthday celebrations. Hmmm. . . Sad ooo that thyeres no cake sad
Re: 2nd Dec Seems To Be A Hit Birthday! by platinumnk(f): 4:17am On Dec 04, 2009
Gabby pls message me asap cry cry
Re: 2nd Dec Seems To Be A Hit Birthday! by Gabry(f): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2009
ok love. Am there. wink
Re: 2nd Dec Seems To Be A Hit Birthday! by Epi: 4:46am On Dec 05, 2009
I like Lucy Liu. She is sizzzzling hot and a bad ass fighter. Hope they have a Chalie's Angel part 3 so I can see her kick some assets grin
Re: 2nd Dec Seems To Be A Hit Birthday! by dominique(f): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2009
nice compilation Gab smiley i knew of britney's birthday but not others.
happy buffday to all december peeps kiss

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / Jumia Anniversary 2019: You Always Win! / Ojude Oba Festival 2014 In Ijebu Ode..who IS Attending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.