Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list (39135 Views)

Super Eagles Coach Drops Iheanacho, Ajayi From 2019 AFCON Squad: Fans React / Have Manchester United Fans Accepted The B List Status / Iheanacho To Become Most Expensive Nigerian [Full List Of Top 20] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by robosky02(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2017
Nigeria striker Kelechi Iheanacho has been dropped by Manchester City to the B-list of the UEFA Champions League, but could still feature in the competition.

Iheanacho was not listed by Manchester City in the team’s 21-man squad for the UEFA Champions League.

Registering Iheanacho as a B-List player by Pep Guardola creates an extra A-List spot, and that's the only reason why that decision was made.

The Nigeria youngster is eligible to play in all Champions League matches as a B-list player.

The B-list is made of players who have been part of a club for at least two years and are born in 1995 or later, basically the Academy kids.

The same rule applies for Tosin Adarabioyo, who was part of a few group stage games while being on the B-list.

http://africanfootball.com/news/684882/Manchester-City-drop-Iheanacho-to-B-list-but-still-eligible-for-Champions-League

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2017
village people @ work

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by ruggedtimi(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2017
The effect of Jesus

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by robosky02(m): 9:41am On Feb 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
village people @ work

I think he is been grossly underrated cos of his skin colour

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by newyorks(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2017
when i said racial discrimination one guy cari my matter for head like gala hawker.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by femolacqua(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2017
I fear for Iheanacho's future.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by mayoor15(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2017
robosky02:

I think he is been grossly underrated cos of his skin colour
Like have always said, it's not about his colour but greed on his dad's path that will end his career, not a fan of Gabriel Jesus but the guy is a very fantastic player, more fantastic than our own ihenacho, look at the guy, he is very hardworking, almost every where, even aguero and nolito is kissing the bench down to the work rate of this excellent Brazilian, his link up play with others is great, he fights like his life depend on every ball, that is a typical pep player, ihenacho is the selfish type and not so industrious, his footballing skills isn't that 100% though he is a very sharp striker no doubt but team play is more important for coaches like pep more than your scoring abilities, he scored few goals and was demanding for huge wages, it doesn't work like that with pep, the best for him then was to start from a small club and work up the ladder but the father wanted him from the top, now everything is going down, the solution for him is to leave Man City, the obstacles are too much for him to insist he want to fight his way. For all round team player, an ALEX IWOBI will always be my favorite, it's just so sad for the super eagles, this is happening when we need our best legs playing well

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by veekid(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
Time for him to get outta the club

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Time to leave

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by Joshjings(f): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
ungrateful lots

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by babyfaceafrica: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jesus things
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by adioolayi(m): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Expected him to go on loan for more playing time....Now, he will have to wait till season ends
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by Adonis3: 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
mayoor15:
Like have always said, it's not about his colour but greed on his dad's path that will end his career, not a fan of Gabriel Jesus but the guy is a very fantastic player, more fantastic than our own ihenacho, look at the guy, he is very hardworking, almost every where, even aguero and nolito is kissing the bench down to the work rate of this excellent Brazilian, his link up play with others is great, he fights like his life depend on every ball, that is a typical pep player, ihenacho is the selfish type and not so industrious, his footballing skills isn't that 100% though he is a very sharp striker no doubt but team play is more important for coaches like pep more than your scoring abilities, he scored few goals and was demanding for huge wages, it doesn't work like that with pep, the best for him then was to start from a small club and work up the ladder but the father wanted him from the top, now everything is going down, the solution for him is to leave Man City, the obstacles are too much for him to insist he want to fight his way. For all round team player, an ALEX IWOBI will always be my favorite, it's just so sad for the super eagles, this is happening when we need our best legs playing well

Well said my guy

But then, Nigga still has a lot of time and things to offer

Not everyone who starts from a smaller club goes to become a champ... Na online you dey nii??

Messi started in Barcelona with the likes of Ronaldinho et al

He strove to be where he currently is

If Nacho is determined and dedicated, he can still be a very great player...

Aguero and the rest go still old one day na

#Adonis3HasSpoken

25 Likes

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by Bilabong(m): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Racism in action...
This boy has suffered in the hands of mancity...
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by ichommy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by DrChukzy(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
I have said it, this guy should have jejely gone to Arsenal.

See as his career is been threatened now.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by mmsen: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
newyorks:
when i said racial discrimination one guy cari my matter for head like gala hawker.

You can't read or reason.

As a player under the age of 21 who is listed as a 'home grown' player moving him to the 'B list' keeps him involved but allows another, older player to enter the squad (such as Yaya Toure) who may have been left from the squad list created at the start of the season.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by ejamahrandy: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Chai....

.....After all the hype
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by 0b10010011: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
I knew it wll get to this right from the day Manchester City FC signed him.

He choose a top club that will never give him the playing time.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by tommykiwi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
My advice to him. Just leave and find a better club U will be in first team.
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by helphelp: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Na so e dey start
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by TwerkingSquirrel(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Comments above tho!!! Una read the article at all

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by adioolayi(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
mayoor15:

Very good! Pure greed of my boy must be at the top club... simple loan deal would have saved him from this mess... now he will be affected psychologically

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by madridguy(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by ddippset(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
Around the 18 yard box iheanacho is just above average and outside the 18 yard box area iheanacho is actually useless. He's not mancity class actually.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
and it made fp?
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by oluwaVaz(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
It's all abt money joor nob mikel go China... Mr iheanacho even if na under 17 they demote u once u dey get ur pay notin do u.... Thumb up
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by MrGreenMavro: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
angry
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by Bimpe29: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
No shaking, he has what it takes to relevant to the team mission.
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by WebSurfer(m): 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star / Luis Suarez joins Atletico Madrid from Barcelona / Week 41 Pool Result For Sat 13 Apr 2024 – UK 2023/2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.