Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list (39137 Views)

Super Eagles Coach Drops Iheanacho, Ajayi From 2019 AFCON Squad: Fans React / Have Manchester United Fans Accepted The B List Status / Iheanacho To Become Most Expensive Nigerian [Full List Of Top 20] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by Duru009(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
I have always say it. Guardiola is a pure racist... ...
You can eveb
N say d way treated yaya wen he newly came in.
He destroy Eto career is barca. Maybe iheacho is next.
He just hates blacks..

I don't know y?.. ...
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by mayoor15(m): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Adonis3:

Messi started out as the golden boot player

Same with Nacho...

So what else?

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Really, Messi is alien, nacho is human what about that.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by mayoor15(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Duru009:
You can eveb
He just hates blacks..

I don't know y?.. ...
Then what will you say about Ferguson
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by toogbasky(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
mayoor15:
Like have always said, it's not about his colour but greed on his dad's path that will end his career, not a fan of Gabriel Jesus but the guy is a very fantastic player, more fantastic than our own ihenacho, look at the guy, he is very hardworking, almost every where, even aguero and nolito is kissing the bench down to the work rate of this excellent Brazilian, his link up play with others is great, he fights like his life depend on every ball, that is a typical pep player, ihenacho is the selfish type and not so industrious, his footballing skills isn't that 100% though he is a very sharp striker no doubt but team play is more important for coaches like pep more than your scoring abilities, he scored few goals and was demanding for huge wages, it doesn't work like that with pep, the best for him then was to start from a small club and work up the ladder but the father wanted him from the top, now everything is going down, the solution for him is to leave Man City, the obstacles are too much for him to insist he want to fight his way. For all round team player, an ALEX IWOBI will always be my favorite, it's just so sad for the super eagles, this is happening when we need our best legs playing well

If u like prefer iwobi 4rm now until 2moro, iwobi wud still b benched or even go to d B team if he was in this stars stunted Manchester city

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by NeutralJUDGE(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
powerblaze:

I don't think so... Go watch his U17 performance... He has a good eye for a perfectly weighted pass, as well as a good eye for goal. But City were more interested in his finishing skills, as really, thats where they had room for him. Its unfortunate that players begin their career with the wrong option. If he had gone to a smaller club and played the 10 role and excelled, bigger clubs will get him to play that 10 role.
Nacho is a playmaker and would have been another messi if not that he dribbles less
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by mayoor15(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
seeyouin2019:
That boy doesn't belong to that club.. the sooner he moves the better for him..
Him papa no go want that o
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by kernel501: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
mayoor15:
Like have always said, it's not about his colour but greed on his dad's path that will end his career, not a fan of Gabriel Jesus but the guy is a very fantastic player, more fantastic than our own ihenacho, look at the guy, he is very hardworking, almost every where, even aguero and nolito is kissing the bench down to the work rate of this excellent Brazilian, his link up play with others is great, he fights like his life depend on every ball, that is a typical pep player, ihenacho is the selfish type and not so industrious, his footballing skills isn't that 100% though he is a very sharp striker no doubt but team play is more important for coaches like pep more than your scoring abilities, he scored few goals and was demanding for huge wages, it doesn't work like that with pep, the best for him then was to start from a small club and work up the ladder but the father wanted him from the top, now everything is going down, the solution for him is to leave Man City, the obstacles are too much for him to insist he want to fight his way. For all round team player, an ALEX IWOBI will always be my favorite, it's just so sad for the super eagles, this is happening when we need our best legs playing well

If you listen to others it will help you sharpen your argument direction. One Iheanacho has the best conversion rate in Europe till last season.
Yaya is one of the very best midfielders in England, -yet Pep wouldn't want to use him because he's black.
Iheanoacho's father did well going to ManCity, because they've grown him into a goal poacher.
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by abbeyty(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
nothing do him jare so far his weekly wage is not going to drop
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by mayoor15(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
toogbasky:

If u like prefer iwobi 4rm now until 2moro, iwobi wud still b benched or even go to d B team if he was in this stars stunted Manchester city
See someone talking, and arsenal doesn't have stars in midfield, wilshere was sent out on loan despite been British cos the competition in midfield was tough, but iwobi was retained, iwobi is a fantastic player just like Jesus, may not score in every game but his work ethics and skills set him apart, I tell you, iwobi will start in a pep team without stress, don't you know pep and winger plays the same way and for iwobi to break into arsenal then be rest assured he will break into a man city team.Dont let start mentioning names iwobi puts on the bench o

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by ddippset(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
mayoor15:
Same reason Aguero is currently on the bench
yes they both are actually very useless outside the box but aguero is a more prolific finisher and nothing more.
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Some persons are fools !
Am sorry to say this , nacho had the thim to proved himself , didn't he? Pep is under scrutiny and he needs to revive his image.so pep needs quick fix no future plans
Even aguero sat on bench watched man city demolished westham. Where is nolito?
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by NeutralJUDGE(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=toogbasky post=53380179]

If u like prefer iwobi 4rm now until 2moro, iwobi wud still b benched or even go to d B team if he was in this stars stunted Manchester city[/quote Alex Iwobi can play both left and right wings and the central midfield,,you see that makes him a wealth of options...Nacho is a born 10..and he is too young to be given that role in a club lk man city
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by soath(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
femolacqua:
I fear for Iheanacho's future.
There's nothing to fear about his future. He's super talented and I believe in him. If Arsenal can just get him.
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by Stchidex64: 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
powerblaze:

I don't think so... Go watch his U17 performance... He has a good eye for a perfectly weighted pass, as well as a good eye for goal. But City were more interested in his finishing skills, as really, thats where they had room for him. Its unfortunate that players begin their career with the wrong option. If he had gone to a smaller club and played the 10 role and excelled, bigger clubs will get him to play that 10 role.
God bless ur brain sir,I heard fc porto was coming for him then,and I never believed that he would sign for man city that had almost three No 10s!
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by cstr55: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
I have never fancied mancity as a club for him. The club is too plastic and need success as quickly as possible to justify their enormous spending.
Iheanacho needs a club like Borrusia Dortmund or Arsenal. There, He is going to learn the technical aspects of the game at his own pace and become the great footballing maestro he has the talent to become.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by Adonis3: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
mayoor15:
Really, Messi is alien, nacho is human what about that.

lol... Messi was once human cheesy

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by mayoor15(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
kernel501:

If you listen to others it will help you sharpen your argument direction. One Iheanacho has the best conversion rate in Europe till last season.
Yaya is one of the very best midfielders in England, -yet Pep wouldn't want to use him because he's black.
Iheanoacho's father did well going to ManCity, because they've grown him into a goal poacher.
In Africa, our colour makes us belittle ourselves and cloud our judgement, kelechi the goal poacher how many goals did he score when pep gave him the opportunity, yaya is good but not the best any longer, why is yaya in the team now, his manager bluff and apologized thus he is playing, lost some weight as recommend by pep and he is better, is he not black any longer, see mourinho uses more blacks cos of his philosophy, guardiola is all about the skill and Gabriel Jesus has that and he came in less than a month and benches kelechi, did a certain lewandoski Start from Bayern, did a Suarez start from barca, did Ronaldo start from Madrid, did ibrahimovic starts from PSG/ MAN U, did Eto start from barca, did keita start from barca also, football is like a school, you start from kg and move to primary then secondary, all these stars you see started from a lower position before moving up not you jumping at the riches of the big clubs, kelechi would have been better off with good advisers not people like you that see some people as racist and that is why we are backward in this part of the world. Ihenacho didn't pass through the school of making and he is paying dearly for it now, imagine he can't even make the squad for FA CUP matches.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by martineverest(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
newyorks:
jesus is a brazilian an south american.
what's his race?
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by mayoor15(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Adonis3:
lol... Messi was once human cheesy

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Lionel Messi has never been human bros
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by Kayrich(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
robosky02:

I think he is been grossly underrated cos of his skin colour

I don't think so. I think it's simply no space to accommodate him cos of gabriel jesus which I think is a better striker than nacho
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by Adonis3: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
mayoor15:
Lionel Messi has never been human bros
grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by mayoor15(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
ddippset:
yes they both are actually very useless outside the box but aguero is a more prolific finisher and nothing more.
Exactly and that is why he will still play some matches, the Jesus guy can play on any wing and even play as supporting striker, his versatility is just high grade, the only way back for kelechi is to be able to out do aguero, if not, his man city career is done, dusted, dead and buried cos pep will get more efficient strikers in the summer.
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by mayoor15(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Adonis3:
grin grin grin grin
Bros that is the fact, Messi isn't human, the greatest cheat football has ever seen, did you see his rocket goal against Atletico two days ago?
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by Adonis3: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
mayoor15:
Bros that is the fact, Messi isn't human, the greatest cheat football has ever seen, did you see his rocket goal against Atletico two days ago?

RONALDO is better tongue

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by mayoor15(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Adonis3:

RONALDO is better tongue

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Yes I know, Ronaldo is the best on planet Earth but Messi is the best in the whole universe, planet earth inclusive, Ronaldo is human but Messi is alien
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by toogbasky(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
mayoor15:
See someone talking, and arsenal doesn't have stars in midfield, wilshere was sent out on loan despite been British cos the competition in midfield was tough, but iwobi was retained, iwobi is a fantastic player just like Jesus, may not score in every game but his work ethics and skills set him apart, I tell you, iwobi will start in a pep team without stress, don't you know pep and winger plays the same way and for iwobi to break into arsenal then be rest assured he will break into a man city team.Dont let start mentioning names iwobi puts on the bench o

Na wa ooooo, all dis Arsenal fans wen nor dey talk true oooooo, I am an Arsenal fan, iwobi plays in either d wing or midfield for Arsenal, debruyne, Silva, Goudogan, Youre, fenandinoh,Fernando,nolito,steling, even sane in bench, talk true na, these are world class players, na who dey defensive midfield for arsenal wen u wan take compare fenandinoh, na who u wan take compare debruyne and Silva apart 4rm Sanchez and ozil, who u wan take compare Toure(maybe Ramsey abi), u talk abt wilshere(na wa 4 u oooooo, we all knw his injury problem nah, he didn't liv bcus he can't break into d squad)

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by quickly: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Duru009:
You can eveb
He just hates blacks..

I don't know y?.. ...

what of yaya toure is he not african?
jk
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by grandstar(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
The solution is very simple: he should just declare his real age to enter into the first team! I have said my own
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by quickly: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ever since ihenacho starting rolling with that obodo guy i knew he will drop fast. Dont ask me how i know
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by Plus234(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
quickly:
Ever since ihenacho starting rolling with that obodo guy i knew he will drop fast. Dont ask me how i know

tell us what you know
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by Daddi: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
I don't think so... Go watch his U17 performance... He has a good eye for a perfectly weighted pass, as well as a good eye for goal. But City were more interested in his finishing skills, as really, thats where they had room for him. Its unfortunate that players begin their career with the wrong option. If he had gone to a smaller club and played the 10 role and excelled, bigger clubs will get him to play that 10 role.[/quote] forget that start from a small club of a thing. Let him stay there fight for his shirt, where's he running to? After few seasons and he couldn't break in, he should then look elsewhere.
Re: Manchester City Drops Iheanacho To B-list by mayoor15(m): 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
toogbasky:

Na wa ooooo, all dis Arsenal fans wen nor dey talk true oooooo, I am an Arsenal fan, iwobi plays in either d wing or midfield for Arsenal, debruyne, Silva, Goudogan, Youre, fenandinoh,Fernando,nolito,steling, even sane in bench, talk true na, these are world class players, na who dey defensive midfield for arsenal wen u wan take compare fenandinoh, na who u wan take compare debruyne and Silva apart 4rm Sanchez and ozil, who u wan take compare Toure(maybe Ramsey abi), u talk abt wilshere(na wa 4 u oooooo, we all knw his injury problems nah, he didn't liv bcus he can't break into d squad)
Funny enough, am not an arsenal fan, but you kept naming names you feel are world class, I saw Sterling, Fernando , fenandinho, sane, nolito as world class, I rest my case no need arguing with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star / Luis Suarez joins Atletico Madrid from Barcelona / Nigeria Wins Olympic Silver Medal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.