Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia (59423 Views)

Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face / Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow / Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by nicerichard05: 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
angry adeke undecided

Na real adeke
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Olu317(m): 12:21am On Feb 04, 2017
charliboy654:

Tuface is part of the problem, u say u want good governance, but u receive gifts from corrupt politicians. How does that sound. Wit all the money he has how much has he invest in Nigeria, finally why didn't he protest for good governance all this while, or he just realized Nigeria need good governance?
Perhaps 2019 may be a time for him to show his strength as a potential POLITICIAN.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by refreshrate: 12:34am On Feb 04, 2017
maclatunji:

You have not told us how the protest will reverse the problems.

People like you will either cheer or lose your voices when militants blow-up pipelines but you want a good life in a current monoproduct economy.

Reason this

I'm part of the 5% your dullard threatened to treat as outcasts.

The militants are my brothers and yes I do cheer to high heavens each & every single time they remind him it is we God blessed with the resources after our lands are plundered they use our money to rebuild regions that have nothing to offer in any form ...give me another reason why I should not burst a vein on their behalf

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by refreshrate: 12:35am On Feb 04, 2017
sekem:

So what will your protesting solve?

What has my not protesting achieved ?
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by richie9093(m): 1:08am On Feb 04, 2017
Mujtahida:

I believed so strongly in Buhari that I decided first time ever against my settled stance to go out and vote. But Bros two years counting I can say without hesitation that Buhari na Bleep up with major emphasis on the F. I just realised that the old man had no vision, no plan for this nation other than his own personal ambition to be President. Forget all the talk about anti corruption. it's a smokescreen to cover the emptiness of Buhari's government. The man got no fire in his bones. His dream is achieved. He's gotten chilled up. This deadness in every facet of our national life is a direct result of Buhari's visionlessness. And this is how it will be till his tenure ends.

Word
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by richie9093(m): 1:10am On Feb 04, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Before we ask Buhari to reshuffle his cabinet, we need a young bright man ready for the position, with laid down ideas that can transform the nation. He should have a blueprint, with a timetable. Ready. Then, we can cry out for getting government to put that person in power. We can contribute and put the person on air to share his ideas.

I need us active and not docile anymore.

Do you know anyone who is young, vibrant with such characteristics in our politicosphere?
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by chimaobinelson(m): 2:25am On Feb 04, 2017
maclatunji:

Dissecting a man's actions and position is not attacking him. 2Face is presenting many faces that are not in congruence with his claimed agenda for protests.

People like me have more to protest about Nigeria then he does. However, heating-up the system with a false messianic sense of relevance is not the solution to our probleM

What next after the protests?
What next after the protest? Nice Question bro...
But from all the peaceful protest you have seen round the world today. What next?
If we Nigerians(Youths) keep thinking like this,maybe even growth/developmnt will be skipping "youthful stage" during its process jus because we are extinct.
Nelson Mandela knew dat personally He isnt the ideal person to lead a revolution of freedom in SA by his past character/association,but he recall that "he who keep mute at d face of oppression has taken the side of the oppressor".
We Are not wiser than the Americans, Egyptians, Japanes etc,any contry of the world that has spoken to a Govt by protest.
Tuface has always in his one very profession He has been known for,hitting hard on Govt,from PDP to APC,so why d fuse!!! On character assasination .
Yes He has neva been this activist because, Govts rutelessness n economic austerity has neva been this groundbreaking.
After this protest, what next? So why are there so much effort to barricade the movement, or could it be the Government and its sister vermins are tensed cause they couldnt attach it to being geared by any political party ,hence the Blame/accusation game is lame? grin
The protest to we the real Nigerians is people oriented,it potrays the current plight of the masses,the objective is constructive.
Come Feb. 6,even the market women who is neither a fan of 2face,3face nor music lover will hit the street just to tell you the people need some to just initiate the move and Thats it!!!
#imProudofTheWEtheCommonNigerians

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by donkuso(f): 3:52am On Feb 04, 2017
Nonsense!!! Useless write up. Abeg make I go buy my GREEN shirt....!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:22am On Feb 04, 2017
richie9093:

Do you know anyone who is young, vibrant with such characteristics in our politicosphere?

For now, I do not. Even the young ones in the corridors of power I have met all just think about just how to steal money. The youths can not take over the country with this mindset.

That is why I would prefer a public forum to hunt for young people ready to lead than a protest. I hope those who can lead start coming out.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by cexodele(m): 6:02am On Feb 04, 2017
SMH@op 2baba enjoyed from the previous administration and so what does that stop the current administration from making the economy better or delivering on its campaign promises. I remember some politicians saying they are capable of making $1 = #1.but today $1= #500.2baba did not stop the current administration from jailing any corrupt politician.in fact we don't need protest we need a revolution. #istandwith2baba#istandwithNigeria

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by plaetton: 6:07am On Feb 04, 2017
maclatunji:

Sight is different from vision, you are seeing the problems but obviously lack the vision to see where they came from and how they can be solved.
It is people with a medieval mindset like you, people who can't ever appreciate plural democracy and it's guarantees, people who think building mosques rather than schools and libraries as long term infrastructural investments, .feudal tyrants who do not know, talkless of appreciating the importance and welfare of the middle class as economic drivers.

Amongst all our previous leaders in this country, who has expressed the vision that talk about ?
Can you honestly take a guess ?

Is it the fossilized dinosaurs currently in power?
Even if people like you deluded yourselves that a fossilized dinosaur can improve a modern ecosystem, the last years has clearly been a reminder for those who didn't watch the film Jurassic Park or didn't get the message.

This government has clearly proven to be the most destructive calamity ever seen in Nigeria.

Honour, a clearly alien concept in Nigeria, demands that Buhari resigns ASAP, if for nothing else, his dwindling health.
Nigeria doesn't belong to him and his extended family.
Nigeria is bigger than him, and will thrive, no matter the plots and shenanigans of he and his clique in Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by sekem: 6:37am On Feb 04, 2017
refreshrate:

What has my not protesting achieved ?

The same thing your protesting will achieve: N o t h i n g.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by elmahmoud: 6:44am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by elmahmoud: 6:44am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:44am On Feb 04, 2017
plaetton:

It is people with a medieval mindset like you, people who can't ever appreciate plural democracy and it's guarantees, people who think building mosques rather than schools and libraries as long term infrastructural investments, .feudal tyrants who do not know, talkless of appreciating the importance and welfare of the middle class as economic drivers.

Amongst all our previous leaders in this country, who has expressed the vision that talk about ?
Can you honestly take a guess ?

Is it the fossilized dinosaurs currently in power?
Even if people like you deluded yourselves that a fossilized dinosaur can improve a modern ecosystem, the last years has clearly been a reminder for those who didn't watch the film Jurassic Park or didn't get the message.

This government has clearly proven to be the most destructive calamity ever seen in Nigeria.

Honour, a clearly alien concept in Nigeria, demands that Buhari resigns ASAP, if for nothing else, his dwindling health.
Nigeria doesn't belong to him and his extended family.
Nigeria is bigger than him, and will thrive, no matter the plots and shenanigans of he and his clique in Aso Rock.

Can you tell me who you want to take over Nigeria and fix the economy? List the person who will also maintain the struggle to recover our loot.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by plaetton: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Can you tell me who you want to take over Nigeria and fix the economy? List the person who will also maintain the struggle to recover our loot.
With all due respect, that's a silly question.
First of all, money will always find its way out of this country so long as we have semiliterates who do not understand the concept of money and wealth running the affairs.

Nigeria is a country brimming with management talents from all corners of the federation.

Nothing good can ever come out from a person or group who do not love Nigeria in it's entirety, but who see and treat Nigeria as a booty of conquest.

Certainly not a semi literate dictator who despises federalism and the multicultural make up of this country.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by afoobabs(m): 8:18am On Feb 04, 2017
2baba that I saw campaigning for Gej on AIT in 2015. hmm I laugh in chinese. I will join the protest wen he first return his own part of the loot & the exotic cars he got b4 and during campaign. and wen the protest is targeted at his allies and every one that has milked the country dry to return their loot.#2babaisanhypocrite#

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by rollexsmith: 8:23am On Feb 04, 2017
We like to personalize issues. Everywhere in the world that the living standard today is good, Check history people protested and demanded it. We cannot continue to go against ourselves. Hunger knows no party, no tribe, no religion. #IStandwithNigeria
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:26am On Feb 04, 2017
plaetton:

With all due respect, that's a silly question.
First of all, money will always find its way out of this country so long as we have semiliterates who do not understand the concept of money and wealth running the affairs.

Nigeria is a country brimming with management talents from all corners of the federation.

Nothing good can ever come out from a person or group who do not love Nigeria in it's entirety, but who see and treat Nigeria as a booty of conquest.

Certainly not a semi literate dictator who despises federalism and the multicultural make up of this country.

I did not see an answer. You said you want President Buhari to resign. Do you have a quality option for the position? List your candidate. All this federalism story was not the resign you talked about. I am waiting to read your candidate.

If we are not thinking solutions, we are creating room for another person to mismanage the country.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2017
rollexsmith:
We like to personalize issues. Everywhere in the world that the living standard today is good, Check history people protested and demanded it. We cannot continue to go against ourselves. Hunger knows no party, no tribe, no religion. #IStandwithNigeria

Every where in the World, living standard is good. Like Seriously?

Have you heard of Venezuela?
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by joey048(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2017
charliboy654:

Tuface is part of the problem, u say u want good governance, but u receive gifts from corrupt politicians. How does that sound. Wit all the money he has how much has he invest in Nigeria, finally why didn't he protest for good governance all this while, or he just realized Nigeria need good governance?
are you from benue? Don't be too quick to judge, is it your life to loose? Even if he has something to gain what of you the ordinary citizen,are you not a Nigerian? Are things not difficult? You don go kaduna recently? At least let's support a good course. Where were you all this while while didn't you stage a protest since 1999 abi you ma no be human being. He is not forcing anybody out it's a choice. Na your type been d kill shout "crucify him" it's there anybody in this world without blemish? You d talk of clean hands. My brother na our country be this for the sake of posterity stand for something. This is not a party thing. No brooms no umbrella. It's just us
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by onlyyouandty: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2017
Hello everyone, [url]stutern.com[/url] with support from Jobberman and PushCV is currently taking a survey in regard to unemployment in Nigeria. Please take it here (and share it): http:///nigeriagradsurvey

TheGoodJoe:

Please, Obama blamed George Bush Jr repeatedly. Get that right. What separates Obama from lots of youths today was even as a student, he was making strides to make America better.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by plaetton: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I did not see an answer. You said you want President Buhari to resign. Do you have a quality option for the position? List your candidate. All this federalism story was not the resign you talked about. I am waiting to read your candidate.

If we are not thinking solutions, we are creating room for another person to mismanage the country.

I don't need to choose.
The Nigerian Constitution already states who should be president in the event of Buhari's demise or resignation.
I am not a fan of APC, but continuity of leadership is imperative.

Many many times in past, men like Buhari who lack honour have taken the country to the precipice of conflict, division and violence by refusing to follow the simple path of honour.
Bow out honourably when you can no longer carry the ship of state.
In Buhari's case, it is clearly obvious that his health can no longer allow him to fully function in the difficult , stressful job of being president.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by richie9093(m): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

For now, I do not. Even the young ones in the corridors of power I have met all just think about just how to steal money. The youths can not take over the country with this mindset.

That is why I would prefer a public forum to hunt for young people ready to lead than a protest. I hope those who can lead start coming out.

You're not wrong. Even the ones we looked up to during election like Jag bros, Ayo urb, radical youthman etc have all sold out. Number one example is that Tolu Ogunlesi guy.

it is well

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Vickygirk(f): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2017
charliboy654:

Well suit urself, but one thing u should know is that even if buhari step down today, Nigeria problems will still continue. Yrs of mismanagement by previous govt is what is crippling our economy. And there's nothing anyone can do abt it. Even of PDP get power back, the suffering continues.

u still not getting it, who doesn't know that Nigeria was mismanaged but this blame got to stop, this present government has to tilt towards correcting the mistake and good governance and not this blame game of how the PDP era destroyed Nigeria and doing nothing
and to think that pple that are the destroyers of Nigeria are now messiah just because they changed party leaves me bewildered.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by 9jatatafo(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2017
OK ooo
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by refreshrate: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2017
sekem:

The same thing your protesting will achieve: N o t h i n g.

Not protesting has achieved nothing #fact

Protesting will achieve nothing - big assumption

Be logical
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by sekem: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2017
refreshrate:

Not protesting has achieved nothing #fact

Protesting will achieve nothing - big assumption

Be logical

We shall see

In fact, in less thanone day after your almighty protest, we will start having at least 24 hours electricity per day, fuel pump price will become 65NGN, at least all our refineries will automatically become functional, 1USD will become 1NGN, minimum wage will become 100,000NGN, international oil price will become 150USD per barrel, but most importantly, President Buhari will honorably resign and Tuface Idibia will become our new president!!!

Is that not what the almighty protest is all about?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by refreshrate: 10:38am On Feb 04, 2017
sekem:

We shall see

In fact, in less thanone day after your almighty protest, we will start having at least 24 hours electricity per day, fuel pump price will become 65NGN, at least all our refineries will automatically become functional, 1USD will become 1NGN, minimum wage will become 100,000NGN, international oil price will become 150USD per barrel, but most importantly, President Buhari will honorably resign and Tuface Idibia will become our new president!!!

You forgot one free meal per day

Besides the tuface part you just quoted APCs campaign promises.

Where are we now?
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by DeepSight(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
maclatunji:

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/10-things-note-protest-2face-2baba-idibia/

Maclatunji - Sometimes I wonder what sort of human being you are. You are severely deprived in every sense of the word. You lack intelligence, and you even lack commonsense. Every fibre of your being rebels against anything that makes sense. You live in your Islamic hovel like some bovine recidivist, you have a low and contemptible mind, you are devastatingly ignorant, backward and unenlightened, and every human being has a right to feel slighted by God for being born the same specie as you.

Your view on the protest mirrors the above.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by DeepSight(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
sekem:

We shall see

You are a f.ool.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by sekem: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepSight:

You are a f.ool.

You are welcome.

Thank you so much.

But wait a minute... is that how they spell fool in your village? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos) / Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos / Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.