Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) (52678 Views)

Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / Katsina Corpers Dancing At NYSC Mani Camp 2018 (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by dammy13(m): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
It is a common thing for corps members to avoid the SAED training during the 21 days orientation program. Many argue that the program is boring and of little help as must instructors teach corps members only the introduction to must of this skills all in an attempt to make sure the youths later sign up for the full fledged training after their orientation course.

In Katsina state some set of corps members remained in their hostel during the lecture, well
lady luck wasn't smiling at them and they got caught by some soldiers. As we can all expect the soldiers made them go through some funny punishment. See photos below

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/02/see-how-katsina-corpers-who-refused-to.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by fran6co(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
FTC again, I dedicate this piece of land to my bae, seriously u d best. and to all my aluta comrades in uniport GOD WILL GRANT US VICTORY.
BK TO THE TOPIC ...

mehn after four or five years then this poo

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Chriswazo(m): 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lol, chaiii! These soldiers gat no respect o

1 Like

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
the SAED of a thing can be so boring ehn...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
What's all this now?

Well... most of them will be laughing doing it, that's wat will actually give the soldiers morale to drill them the more. undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by generaluthman: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ooo
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nigeria is messed up cheesy after 4 years and dis grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
noted

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Chidex2442(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
NYSC (Now your suffering continues)

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
The disciplining/punishment is better than the boring SAED.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by emmyid(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lol... While serving I was a master skippo...always skipping functions but never caught, tanx to my God who understands dat body no be wood. I always 'smell danger, I tink SSS need my services as a dictative.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Ihateafonja: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
lol

10 Likes

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wow my orientation camp wink

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Oladelson(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
LWKMDIE OOO...

NOW YOUR SUFFERING CONTINUES

1 Like

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by slurryeye: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
They all know what they signed for. And people should stop making it sound like they are being punished unjustly. Orientation camp is like military camp, you can be in a military camp and decide to sleep while a mandatory program is going on no matter how boring the program is, you will even get punished more than this. Least I forget, it is not only Nigeria that has National youth service program, many countries like Brunei, Mexico, Chile, Finland, Tunisia, Israel, South Korea, Malaysia, Switzerland, Turkey, China etc have national youth service. Take south korea for example, it is mandatory national service for every male between 18 and 35, and guess the duration, up to 2 years

15 Likes

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by GodwinTobi(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Na snow be that....? Reminds me of my service year in London....

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Vizzim: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
After all the am a foreign student one soldier go still oppress one 4 camp. Mtcheeew
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Was drilled by the camp commandant himself for a similar offence (missing parade) back then in Osun. E been no funny oo. It was from the next day I knew they swept the parade ground daily grin grin grin
Well, for the saed, I like the way they hammer the importance of saed into Corpers' heads. They do it so much that not learning a skill, you just feel this guilt! At the end of the day, you are the beneficiary cool
For the soldiers in camp, they force you to sleep, wake, eat, go for parade, virtually everything!
At the end of the day, its fun you wish could last longer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Opeedo(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Soldier whey no go school.... Na wa o undecided

1 Like

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Desdola(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
who SAED EPP? Very boring lectures

1 Like

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by mosho2good: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
If by Thursday our president is not back, they should declare Friday till Monday as public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president. Our president can't go to London and be missing like that.... Let them open boarder, we all go to London and look for him....
Only in this country Nigeria ,
It started from,
Missing Chibok girls!.....
Missing Certificate!...
Missing Budget!....
Missing Moon!....
And now,.. Huh,.
Missing President!!...
WE NO GO GREE OOOO

11 Likes

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by 7footre(m): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
God knows I would be amongst them if I was there.... outlaws

1 Like

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by drinkgarri: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Indiscipline is the major problem of youth in this country

7 Likes

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by tolustx(m): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
I wonder why people are saying "after four years..."
This is what you face when you cannot obey simple instructions.

When you misbehave, you should be punished. As long as it is not too much punishment

9 Likes

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Bamidele539: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
SAED lectures shuld be made optional, because back den in camp most corpers use that period to sleep 11am-1pm or 2pm, camp was interesting anyways..

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by VastFinder: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Serves them right.
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Jakeattah(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
lol... its true, that's the Katsina Permanent orientation camp parade ground.... brings back memories of my service year
Hated those boring lectures, but used my OBS membership ID card to dodge them

1 Like

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
otondos
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by talkeverytime: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
lol, this soldiers sef.

Abeg, see better thing here: "Before you boast of being a virgin, read this - http://talkeverytime..is/2017/02/before-you-boast-about-being-virgin.html
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Exponental(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
which one be saheed or said abi na wetin dem call am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State. / Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.