Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) (52684 Views)

Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / Katsina Corpers Dancing At NYSC Mani Camp 2018 (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by FrankFrenzy(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
emmyid:
Lol... While serving I was a master skippo...always skipping functions but never caught, tanx to my God who understands dat body no be wood. I always 'smell danger, I tink SSS need my services as a dictative[color=#006600][/color].
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
fran6co:
FTC again, I dedicate this piece of land to my bae, seriously u d best. and to all my aluta comrades in uniport GOD WILL GRANT US VICTORY.
BK TO THE TOPIC ...

mehn after four or five years then this poo

It's actually fun. You may hate it until you are a veteran then you look back and smile at it.
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Memories12411: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
At the end of NYSC program they want to join the army. If carrying load on their heads is an issue they shouldn't go near NDA gate. All Generals carried their loads through the gate as cadet.
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Humblesam:

Very myopic and lame statement coming off the mouth of a supposed literate big girl.....
So all soldiers are illiterate abi? Am ashamed of you.
I don't want to sound insulting, but you need some extra lessons. So so daft.

Btw, am brainless as you "rightly"pointed out, but definitely not as dull as you are with brain on.
Please fight for the right of Nigerians and not for the army alone hence you are this powerful. BTW, stop quoting me cus this not a military regime so mind your damn business.
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by rajioladapo: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
They are in the hostel just because the SAED is always boring and they will be asking you to contribute money for the practicals.

#IREPRIVERSCORPER..
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by uyisteven(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bamidele539:
SAED lectures shuld be made optional, because back den in camp most corpers use that period to sleep 11am-1pm or 2pm, camp was interesting anyways..

11am ke?....ours is from 9am-2pm
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Khalifa04: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Chidex2442:
NYSC (Now your suffering continues)
pls let stop saying things like this that the root of our problem In Nigeria let start saying things like God bless Nigeria ,God bless our president buhari, God bless me, God bless you. Amen
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by delishpot: 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
TuCloz:
Was drilled by the camp commandant himself for a similar offence (missing parade) back then in Osun. E been no funny oo. It was from the next day I knew they swept the parade ground daily grin grin grin
Well, for the saed, I like the way they hammer the importance of saed into Corpers' heads. They do it so much that not learning a skill, you just feel this guilt! At the end of the day, you are the beneficiary cool
For the soldiers in camp, they force you to sleep, wake, eat, go for parade, virtually everything!
At the end of the day, its fun you wish could last longer.

Osun Kopa, you no go kii me with laugh o. grin grin grin

You been think say Na egbere Dey clean camp for you before? grin grin Abi say the dirty Dey use their leg waka enter dustbin? grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Cusdamato(m): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin hehehehehekekeke soldier be choppin corpers fada since A. D. 1960
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
see hw odas just d snap and video them
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
NYSC humiliation
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Humblesam(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
bukolaSaraki:

e pain u, manage ds one
Tnx, Mr Saraki

1 Like

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Humblesam(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
99foxxy:
Please fight for the right of Nigerians and not for the army alone hence you are this powerful. BTW, stop quoting me cus this not a military regime so mind your damn business.
Sorry if u r pain, this is a forum, stop displaying foolishness. You even owe me for telling you this. Supposed to be the other way round as you're d one with brain. Peace.
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by stasius: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wow. Katsina is beautiful.

Does it snow in Katsina abeg?
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by ajabani4allah(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
dammy13:
It is a common thing for corps members to avoid the SAED training during the 21 days orientation program. Many argue that the program is boring and of little help as must instructors teach corps members only the introduction to must of this skills all in an attempt to make sure the youths later sign up for the full fledged training after their orientation course.

In Katsina state some set of corps members remained in their hostel during the lecture, well
lady luck wasn't smiling at them and they got caught by some soldiers. As we can all expect the soldiers made them go through some funny punishment. See photos below

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/02/see-how-katsina-corpers-who-refused-to.html

I also did my orientation program in this same camp in Katsina and finished the service year in the state early last year. SAED Is one of the worst things in the camp, though the state is a nice and peaceful place to be. But the weather na die oooooo
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Leovido(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
I just don't like this NYSC thing.

Thank God it's optional.

It's a nice concept but I just don't buy it
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by matrixme(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nice one. Small pikin no know charm, I dey call am vegetable. They see free opportunity to learn a skill, they are shunning it. Do they think there is white collar job awaiting anyone these days of recession again? Their eyes will open soonest. I wish I could turn back the hands of time, could have taken this SAED seriously. Kudoes to the soldier.
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
kaywiluv:

My bro boring SAED is better than d punishment expecially wen u are asked to put down d mattress n sleep under dat Northern sun.... The sun is not friendly at all.... angry
Lol
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
mosho2good:
If by Thursday our president is not back, they should declare Friday till Monday as public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president. Our president can't go to London and be missing like that.... Let them open boarder, we all go to London and look for him....
Only in this country Nigeria ,
It started from,
Missing Chibok girls!.....
Missing Certificate!...
Missing Budget!....
Missing Moon!....
And now,.. Huh,.
Missing President!!...
WE NO GO GREE OOOO

Yo failed to complete your list with the most important thing:

MISSING COUNTRY
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
delishpot:

Osun Kopa, you no go kii me with laugh o. grin grin grin

You been think say Na egbere Dey clean camp for you before? grin grin Abi say the dirty Dey use their leg waka enter dustbin? grin
As in ehhn, always going late for parade made me think the ground was always that clean grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
slurryeye:
They all know what they signed for. And people should stop making it sound like they are being punished unjustly. Orientation camp is like military camp, you can be in a military camp and decide to sleep while a mandatory program is going on no matter how boring the program is, you will even get punished more than this. Least I forget, it is not only Nigeria that has National youth service program, many countries like Brunei, Mexico, Chile, Finland, Tunisia, Israel, South Korea, Malaysia, Switzerland, Turkey, China etc have national youth service. Take south korea for example, it is mandatory national service for every male between 18 and 35, and guess the duration, up to 2 years

no offence sir. But is the standard of education in these countries same with nigeria. Do they go on strike. Is their calendar not predictable. Is nysc a paramilitary school. Is this your idea of developing the youth. You cant just transplant idea's from other countries. Israel is a small country with few military person. Why do we need this scheme
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Bamidele539: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
uyisteven:

11am ke?....ours is from 9am-2pm
boss na true o, its actually a 9am - 2pm wahala, i don 4get. And its a compulsory lecture/SAED stuff

1 Like

Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Xjack04(m): 12:25am On Feb 04, 2017
hopyroll:

One of the best NYSC camp in Nigeria so far...the parade ground really bring back memories of my days in camp...
Rep batch c 2014
Same here
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Ebukax(f): 6:53am On Feb 04, 2017
fran6co:
FTC again, I dedicate this piece of land to my bae, seriously u d best. and to all my aluta comrades in uniport GOD WILL GRANT US VICTORY.
BK TO THE TOPIC ...

mehn after four or five years then this poo
I concur one love..... #uniqueuniport
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Jakeattah(m): 6:54am On Feb 04, 2017
hopyroll:

One of the best NYSC camp in Nigeria so far...the parade ground really bring back memories of my days in camp...
Rep batch c 2014
Seriously... I really enjoyed my service year there, didn't regret not redeploying
batch B 2013
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Teegelop(f): 6:54am On Feb 04, 2017
dammy13:
It is a common thing for corps members to avoid the SAED training during the 21 days orientation program. Many argue that the program is boring and of little help as must instructors teach corps members only the introduction to must of this skills all in an attempt to make sure the youths later sign up for the full fledged training after their orientation course.

In Katsina state some set of corps members remained in their hostel during the lecture, well
lady luck wasn't smiling at them and they got caught by some soldiers. As we can all expect the soldiers made them go through some funny punishment. See photos below

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/02/see-how-katsina-corpers-who-refused-to.html

It is always a sleeping Place And a means to Dodge parade
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by esambooks: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2018
Opeedo:
Soldier whey no go school.... Na wa o undecided
You are under their authority whether dem go school or not... They show more discipline than you that went to school... Please don't judge individuals or use your education as an excuse to disobey laid down rules and regulations
Re: Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) by Ebifa85(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2020
Katsina state permanent orientation camp, mani road. I was there 2018 Batch B stream 2. Camp commandant: capt. Turaki. Best camp ever, good rd network, 24hrs electric n water supply. The soldiers there no get joy sha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State. / Nysc Chronicles Of A Wayward Lagos Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.