Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot (2728 Views)

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo / Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by fingard02k(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
A Nollywood actree, Jewel Infinity was beaten up by two soldiers for allegedly gossiping about them at a checkpoint along the Port Harcourt-Onitsha Road, Rivers State on 30th January.

Her picture went viral on the internet after the actress shared the story on her facebook wall.

Infinity shared the below picture of her present condition. It seems like what the soldiers used to assult her was poisoned.

SEE MORE PHOTOS >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/graphic-actress-beaten-by-soldiers-is-in-critical-condition-legs-swollen-photos/

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by fingard02k(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2017

Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by obamabinladen(m): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Internal bleeding

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
take him to sambisa forest now he will retire from NA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by newyorks(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
obamabinladen:
Internal bleeding
nope. internal bleeding doesn't take time to kill.
Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by xendra: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nigerian soldiers are evil bunch. If I tell people I hate soldiers they ask me why, as if they've never met one

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
xendra:
Nigerian soldiers are evil bunch. If I tell people I hate soldiers they ask me why, as if they've never met one
Nigerian girls are evil. Make me sef generalize Una. That's the effect of flogging on a bleached skin.
She spoilt the boy's career with her sharp mouth and social media. Hope the leg falls off!!!!
Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by SalamRushdie: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
cummando:

Nigerian girls are evil. Make me sef generalize Una. That's the effect of flogging on a bleached skin.
She spoilt the boy's career with her sharp mouth and social media. Hope the leg falls off!!!!

Your own career will soon spoil if you don't change ..

3 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Your own career will soon spoil if you don't change ..
As your own don spoil? Nah. I'm wiser. And smarter. I smell a holes from Pluto.
What's that smell?
Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by SalamRushdie: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
cummando:

As your own don spoil? Nah. I'm wiser. And smarter. I smell a holes from Pluto.
What's that smell?

If you are truly a soldier then you are a useless one ..I am sure you don't even know why a rifle is called a rifle ....the day you touch any civilian with your filthy hand is the day you will be dismissed clown

5 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you are truly a soldier then you are a useless one ..I am sure you don't even know why a rifle is called a rifle ....the day you touch any civilian with your filthy hand is the day you will be dismissed clown
Same way you will be beaten by a soldier. Fool!
The person I mentioned haven't replied
You are already cursing
Na so stray bullet go meet you on top matter wey no concern you.
I'm sure you don't know why a brain is called a brain.... Cyber warrior.
Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by SalamRushdie: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
cummando:

Same way you will be beaten by a soldier. Fool!
The person I mentioned haven't replied
You are already cursing
Na so stray bullet go meet you on top matter wey no concern you.
I'm sure you don't know why a brain is called a brain.... Cyber warrior.

You think every soldier is senseless like you shei ....Better behave urself

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You think every soldier is senseless like you shei ....Better behave urself
Ogbeni go and drink your agbo today! I don't talk to losers.
Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by SalamRushdie: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
cummando:

Ogbeni go and drink your agbo today! I don't talk to losers.

You were dey earn 60k a month and me wey fit pat you for they whole year today today who be loser

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You were dey earn 60k a month and me wey fit pat you for they whole year today today who be loser
Behold a civilian!!!!!!
Truly you no get I mb of sense. Try download.talking about money. Chai.
Hahahahahahahahaha.
I
Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by dubemnaija: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
cummando:

Behold a civilian!!!!!!
Truly you no get I mb of sense. Try download.talking about money. Chai.
Hahahahahahahahaha.
I

guy, kuku get small sense na. Abeg!

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by WebSurfer(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
I now see why some people call it the Zoo

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Product of too much military traininggrin
I wish i could do same to MMM founder
Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by Generis001: 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Uhn... MMM sha.. sad
Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by CecyAdrian(f): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hmmmmm, this is sad!! What sort of animal did this to her. Get well soon... but why do I have the feeling that this is just effect of make-up

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: Actress Beaten By Soldiers Is In Critical Condition, Legs Swollen (phot by vicadex07(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
CecyAdrian:
Hmmmmm, this is sad!! What sort of animal did this to her. Get well soon... but why do I have the feeling that this is just effect of make-up

Looks painted

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Hot & Sexy Nigerian Female Celebrities Guys Are Dying To Get Sleep With / E-money And Friend Enjoying Bottles Of Expensive Wine In His Mansion - Photo / Beautiful Photo Of Health Care Hospital Comedian I Go Dye Built In His Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.