Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Anyone use Dreamweaver, please teach me how! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone use Dreamweaver, please teach me how! (1764 Views)

How To Insert A Flash Intro Page In Dreamweaver-help Needed / Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver / Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone use Dreamweaver, please teach me how! by anaklovers(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2007
Can anyone here use Dreamwaver pls. Put me through a bit
Re: Anyone use Dreamweaver, please teach me how! by technocrus: 1:03am On Aug 15, 2008
using dreamweaver is very very simple. be sure to use the latest version ie. Macromedia dreamweaver 8 or Adobe dreamweaver cs3. read their help files by pressing f1 just after you start up the program. then one more thing use css for ur site layout and tables. if you want to know what alla this means then halla me on this number 07039790940 or visit my site www.technocrush.com and use the contact form. or you can just email me technocrush@ymail.com
Re: Anyone use Dreamweaver, please teach me how! by simsind: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2008
Alrigth all need to do is to cool down and follow this tutorial
Dreamwearver has both the code and the design interface so anything you type or import into the design interface will authomatically generates its code on the code interface. THE TWO TABS ARE LOCATED AT THE TOP LEFTHAND CORNER OF THE DREAMWEAVER

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS JOIN A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO DESIGN A WEB SITE USING DREAMWEAVER, PHP, AMD MYSQL DATABASE ON THIS SAME FORUM CALLED "Designing A Website: For Beginners"[b][/b][size=12pt][/size].

SO SEE YA THERE AS YOU KNOW IT WON'T BE EASY TAKE TWO TOPICS AT A TIME SO JOIN THE CLASS AND YOU'LL KNOW VERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW AS FAR AS DREAMER IS CORNCERN.

Thanks and one love
Re: Anyone use Dreamweaver, please teach me how! by webpro(m): 6:41am On Aug 21, 2008
u really would need some body to teach you one on one, that way, it will be easier and less time consuming than reading from tutorials, come on and join me in this 5 days website design and management training were you will learn dreamweaver, fireworks, flash, swishmax. you can ask me question 07031985934

Yes,you heard me right.You can make N100k every month designing,hosting and managing websites.I am talking from experience and if you want to make that kind of money,just join me at a 5 days Intensive Website Design and Management Training Workshop.

During the 5 days,you will be exposed to-

•Creating web-based banners & graphics

•Tips on website design, hosting and management

•Swish max / macromedia flash

•Macromedia dreamweaver

•Adobe photoshop / fireworks / ulead photo express

•Creating animations

•Online photo gallery

•Creating online forms

•Creating and managing e-commerce websites

•Search engine submission

•Search engine optimization

•Generating traffic to websites

•Domain name marketing

•Web hosting marketing

•Web design tips and languages

•Preparing a website proposal that sells

•How to get customers and keep them

•Control panel management

•Domain name registration

•How to start a highly profitable hosting business

etc

Plus-Opportunity To Know How To Generate Income from Google Programs.(Adwords, Adsense)

NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NEEDED!

Venue: Tony UK Studios,3 Celestial Cottege, off Yisa Oroki by Plaza B/stop Orile Iganmu,Lagos.

To book a space,pay into any UBA Bank: Account No: 014-206800-29013.Account Name-Arukwe Stephen.

Fee: N7,500 only before the day or N10,000 at the venue.

Date: August 18-22nd,2008

After payment,call 07031985934. Also call for directions.
Re: Anyone use Dreamweaver, please teach me how! by Mustay(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2008
webpro:

u really would need some body to teach you one on one, that way, it will be easier and less time consuming than

u don't need to deceive people to advertise yourself.
Re: Anyone use Dreamweaver, please teach me how! by yawatide(f): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2008
@Mustay

Though I don't support the statement myself, it is capitalism. It is up to us the consumer to decide whether we want to go with him, someone else or teach ourselves.

There is no need for the "deceive people" part, IMHO. Free market capitalism is the best path to economic freedom. It is not a deception. What of if the poster is the type who learns only by face-to-face teaching?
Re: Anyone use Dreamweaver, please teach me how! by webpro(m): 9:18am On Aug 22, 2008
regardless of wat u mean by decive people, i lot of people cannot learn reading tutorials, i am an example, i tried learning fireworks reading from tutorialized.com, i learnt a few things but i still needed a mentor and a teacher that could show me practicals, i contacted smartsoftngr from this forum who thoughts me fireworks in a day, and i was perfect wit it. ask smartsoftngr for proof. advert is taken on choice no deception. let him decide for himself.
Re: Anyone use Dreamweaver, please teach me how! by Mustay(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2008
seun likes not these sort of adverts especially those who post their numbers for you to come meet 'em. He regards them as SPAM. Moreover, there are DW lovers here willing to help for free!
Re: Anyone use Dreamweaver, please teach me how! by ztyle(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2008
So SmartSoft can teach people online,damn dat guy is so mean. embarassed
Re: Anyone use Dreamweaver, please teach me how! by switchmax: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2008
hey,
i can take you dreamweaver conviniently at your convinience and other designing tools.you cannot learn dreamweaver here just like you want to learn driving on Nairaland when someone has not practicalise in for you.visit my site for my information www.switchmaxdesign.com

(1) (Reply)

Even Obama's Site Is Riddled With Errors / How To Integrate Infolinks on your website and start making Money / Understanding Xtgem.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.