Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

What Precisely Is Cloud Hosting? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Precisely Is Cloud Hosting? (5725 Views)

Reliable Cloud Hosting For Your Website / Is Cloud Hosting Service Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Precisely Is Cloud Hosting? by Kamxin(m): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Safari29:
you did not break anything down @ op. I think cloud is just another computer or groups of computers connected to internet to provide file sharing and storage facilities and other services to any internet users e.g dropbox, google drive, microsoft cloud etc. using TCP protocols.

he have to define cloud different and then hosting different.
people are interested in knowing how different types of hosting is better than the other.
But I can say it is a piece of information for those who mange hosting services.
Re: What Precisely Is Cloud Hosting? by toycom001(m): 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
Why not click on the link and get a full detail of the article.
Re: What Precisely Is Cloud Hosting? by Mp3loadedNG(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2017
cowleg:

Location Sir,
Ibadan
Re: What Precisely Is Cloud Hosting? by newspapers: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
If you are talking about a managed cloud Hosting developed for Nigerians and bloggers/store owners, I'll go for CloudHosting.ng ( https://www.cloudhosting.ng/ )

Allow them to also help you migrate your WordPress sites with their migrator plugin.

Come back here and share your testimony.
Re: What Precisely Is Cloud Hosting? by newspapers: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Kamxin:

he have to define cloud different and then hosting different.
people are interested in knowing how different types of hosting is better than the other.
But I can say it is a piece of information for those who mange hosting services.

There is a guide here "Difference between Web Hosting and Cloud Hosting"

It also outlines all the major similarities, advantages, disadvantages, who needs each, etc.

https://www.cloudhosting.ng/what-is-difference-between-web-hosting-and-cloud/
Re: What Precisely Is Cloud Hosting? by bassdow: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
CLOUD Hosting, is nothing more than a Marketing Buzz word.

If you think otherwise, attack me with quality counter opinions, else just do like say you no see wetin I write
Re: What Precisely Is Cloud Hosting? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
How To Go Live On TikTok

Have you ever been wondering about how to grow your TikTok follower by going live?

Then this post is for you as I’ll be explaining the procedure of how to go live on TikTok.

You can increase engagement and grow your audience by going live.

Through gift points, you can even make some money during the process.

However, is a feature that not all TikTok users can use; in order to access it on the app, you must first fulfill some prerequisites.

I’ll also be showing you how to go live on TikTok if you don’t meet the requirements.

What is TikTok live? The live-streamed feature allows content creators to interact with fans in real time.

You can reply to questions and comments, and if you’re a pro at hustling, you can even get virtual gifts that can be converted into actual money.

In direct opposition to well-known, well-established live streamers like Facebook Live and Instagram Live, TikTok LIVE burst into the scene.

Who can use Tiktok live? To access the Live feature on the social media app, you must have at least 1,000 TikTok followers however, there’s a trick you can use to access the live feature even if you don’t have 1000 followers. Read till the end.

You must be 18 years or older to host your own live session Also, to have access to this feature, you must have been 18 years of age or older to send and receive gifts.

Gifts are essentially virtual contributions made by your viewers during a live stream that may be exchanged for money.

TikTok Live gifts are shown underneath the broadcast and, once given, above the video.

Read more here: https://igbodefence.com/how-to-go-live-on-tiktok/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Collect Pchn Bills, Sell Recharge Cards And Nsl Fees On A Site? / 4 New Breathtaking Difficulties You Won't Escape As A Writer/Blogger[WHAT TO DO] / How To Create A Social Networking Site Like Facebook Using Wapka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.