Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister (68735 Views)

"Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito / President's Daughter, Gyankroma Akufo-Addo Appointed Into Ministry Of Tourism / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Fogman(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
A former prostitute who was appointed the Minister of Information has begged his people to forget about her past and focus on the future.

The Zambian Minister of Information Kampamba Mulenga has called on Zambians to forget her past records of promiscuity and judge her on her present and future life as she is now a changed person, reports TheZambianObserver.

According to the report, before her appointment as a Minister in the country, Mulenga was rumoured to be a popular prostitute or runs girl.

But speaking in Livingstone last week, the former sex worker said she was deeply saddened by some Zambians who still refer to her past (of being a sex worker) when describing her.

She reiterated the fact that she is now a changed person as she has left her past behind.

“I am a change person who deserve to be welcomed and accepted in the society”, she told some PF senior members in Livingstone.

Before she joined politics, it is alleged that Ms Kampamba Mulenga was infamous for being a prominent sex worker on the Copperbelt.

http://www.informationng.com/2017/02/stopped-prostitute-appointed-minister-information-female-politician-reveal.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by djlawex02(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Congratulation On Your Well Deserve Promotion. You're Now An Executive Prostitute.

281 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Baawaa(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Africa's countries and trash,so they don't have who is more qualify for the post, except the confirmed sex worker

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by cricifixo: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Chai !! just when you think you've seen it all lipsrsealed

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by SalamRushdie: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Many runs girls have become ministers and senators in Nigeria but undercover

173 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by princefunmmy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
How did she get appointed? By laying on her back I guess.. Her prostitute business paid off, and I guess she had been upgraded to high level of the parol

12 Likes

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Basic123: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Baawaa:
Africa's countries and trash,so they don't have who is more qualify for the post, except the confirmed sex worker
hmmm,Africa and inferiority complex.I know this comment wouldn't have been made if the incidence had happened in USA or UK.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Ayoswit(f): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
k, go and sin no more. No man ought to judge her.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by veekid(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2017

the ashawo thingy is in your blood; ashawo jati jati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Debaddest(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Baawaa:

It doesn't matter if she was a sex worker or not, what matters most is that she did the work assigned to her properly.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by CriticMaestro: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
and someone will be yelling that only nigerian politicians are smart..heheheh see this presido wey kari eim side chick come kloser

10 Likes

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
this kyn wan go sweet oooo chai
cant geh mah eyez of that second picz kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by emmabest2000(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
djlawex02:
Congratulation On Your Well Deserve Promotion. You're Now An Executive Prostitute.

Upgrade tins

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by rasazee(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
chisos

1 Like

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Abbeyme: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Change indeed
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Dezzx(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
wow
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by dyabman(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Congrats !
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by deebsman1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Things pyssy can do ehn

2 Likes

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by BabaCommander: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
shocked
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Berbierklaus(f): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
2 Corithians 5:17

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Congratulations to the new minister, if she wasn't appointed by one of her numerous customers grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by gunther6(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Everyone without exception deserves a second chance. Congratulations on your appointment, do right by your countrymen and they'all forget where you came from.

5 Likes

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by phemsie(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Xzbit91: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Olosho cum information minister, I throway yansh for Zambia grin

1 Like

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by jamalnation(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Power of pussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by tianshie(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Baawaa:

What of Europe? The one wey Berlusconi do for Italy nko?

11 Likes

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by CaroLyner(f): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Donald trump's wife was once a Nudist too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by jayAjoku(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
No wahala as long as she Does her JOB well wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
djlawex02:

1 Like

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by Solowiz(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister by slawomir: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
well done ma
who says there is a limit to what you can achieve!
do not despise the days of your little begining
and for those holier than thou or hypocrites criticizing her please you people should shut da fuk up.
as fars as you have a boyfriend that bangs you steadily there is no difference between you and a prostitute
some of you cherish and praise girls who go over sea to do it but will lambaste our girls doing it in africa

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead / President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) / Jammeh Gives Conditions To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.