Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:02 AM

10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession (31136 Views)

10 Things You Must Really Do Before Going Into 2018 - Fattkay / 10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by tosyne2much(m): 12:35am On Feb 04, 2017
NnamdiN:
This dude ain't affected. wink
Why did you say I'm not affected Bro? cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 04, 2017
dabrightt:
I can always guess their jealous attitude by their foolish comment..God will deliver ur brain from village elders so that u can think like a mature person
Ok. And for your mind, you don make sense baundecided
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by Soljaboi44(m): 2:07am On Feb 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Baba you suppose don know say na my ministry be that cheesy
lol..
Making sense thou and nice write-up. cool
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by Boyooosa(m): 2:12am On Feb 04, 2017
@Tosin, are you a bowler?
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 04, 2017
If you are looking for 4 5 6 and 7 come to my dustbin. Dem plenty and it's free
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by goldennugget: 5:46am On Feb 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by sirmelody(m): 5:53am On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=tosyne2much post=53388889][/quote]Even to chop 4 dream na wahala.
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by tete7000(m): 6:23am On Feb 04, 2017
Unfortunately the demon that seeks to improverish people will ensure they spend money on things like condoms even at the expense of food. So irrespective of people's financial state, they will still do illegal sex. Oro yen o ki s'oju lasan.
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by tosyne2much(m): 7:19am On Feb 04, 2017
Chuvin22:
If you are looking for 4 5 6 and 7 come to my dustbin. Dem plenty and it's free
Based on say you be chairman... Baba ooooh

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by cyril700(m): 7:30am On Feb 04, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:
OP I'm just imagining you. Stick in one hand. Blackberry Bold 2 in the other hand. Rummaging thru waste and refuse all over Lagos State. Searching for used condom and eggshells.

And when Bae asks you "How was work", you'll say "Work was fine." undecided
lol epic
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by teozey111(m): 7:44am On Feb 04, 2017
baba your name suppose be tosyne 10/10.....
you too like 10 things
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by tosyne2much(m): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2017
sirmelody:
Even to chop 4 dream na wahala.
Person no dey see food chop for dream again sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by tosyne2much(m): 7:46am On Feb 04, 2017
teozey111:

baba your name suppose be tosyne 10/10.....
you too like 10 things
Na my ministry be that baba cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by tosyne2much(m): 7:48am On Feb 04, 2017
Boyooosa:
@Tosin, are you a bowler?
Why did you ask Bro? cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by Burntcoal(f): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2017
things I've really changed. last month I wanted to prepare moimoi, so I went to d petty seller and she sed a pack of moimoi nylon is now #80. I repeated d same amount untill d woman started looking me one kain eye. d nylone dat was #10 naira d days of iced water for one naira.

cornflakes..#120 I don't knw aw much it goes for nw
rice a Congo was 100 nw its 800
sardine especially Titus was #80 nw #200
noodles was #25 as at #80
d last tym I drank peak milk d can was #90 I don't knw aw much it is nw.
ah egg hmmm its #20 b4 oooo even d big ones cos in boarding schl only d children of d rich will buy it with #30 naira fanta on Sundays nw don't even go dia
akungba days spag used to b #70 den I will buy at least 4 BT nw its 200 naira.

don't knw abt condoms...... never used one. aw I wished we can at least start our economy again from 2010 at least. oga oooooo. still some will still rubbish d planned Feb 6 protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by tosyne2much(m): 7:58am On Feb 04, 2017
DonBenny77:
OP NO MAKE ME LAUGH D TINY 80NIRA BREAD I CHOP THIS NITE COMMOT FOR MY BELLE OH!
No mind me baba cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by sarcasticdude(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2017
Chai...even this op wey been dey right about reasonable stuff...don dey write about,condoms,bleeping,dustbin,rotten egg and etc....mehn dis recession hard ooo grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by SweetyZinta(f): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Lalasticlala, which ones can we find in your waste bin? cheesy cheesy

exactly my question too. because here in D Gambia, you get to see everything inside a trash can.
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by dabrightt: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2017
SirWere:
Ok. And for your mind, you don make sense baundecided
yes Fa
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by princejenks(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2017
guess the op is just trying to be funny here cos some of the items mentioned, though have increased in price, are not so out of reach as being painted here,e.g milk,spag,indomie,though I don't know how much cd costs now cos the last time I was at a medical facility,I was given several rolls of it for free that can last a whole year!
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by Princewell2012(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're so right dear. May God help us cheesy

Good. You re very right sir on that sardine stuff.

The last time i ate it was when it was sold at 100 naira. That was 3 or more years now. Honestly i don laugh tire hear. Good write up.
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by Babysho(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:
OP I'm just imagining you. Stick in one hand. Blackberry Bold 2 in the other hand. Rummaging thru waste and refuse all over Lagos State. Searching for used condom and eggshells.

And when Bae asks you "How was work", you'll say "Work was fine." undecided

Haha...he'll be like 'work was Trashy'..

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by tosyne2much(m): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2017
princejenks:
guess the op is just trying to be funny here cos some of the items mentioned, though have increased in price, are not so out of reach as being painted here,e.g milk,spag,indomie,though I don't know how much cd costs now cos the last time I was at a medical facility,I was given several rolls of it for free that can last a whole year!
I guess you finished the CD within a month cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by tosyne2much(m): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2017
Princewell2012:

Good. You re very right sir on that sardine stuff.

The last time i ate it was when it was sold at 100 naira. That was 3 or more years now. Honestly i don laugh tire hear. Good write up.
No be small thing Bro
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by jamjos(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2017
Go to better areas like GRA, government house and odas. U will c more dan expected
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by seawhite: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2017
[SURE 2017 WAEC ANSWERS RUNZ,100% TESTED,CONFIRMED,TRUSTED AND RELIABLE]
SCORE A'S,B'S and at least C'4 IN YOUR UPCOMING 2017 WAEC EXAM.THROUGH SEAWHITE 2017 WAEC ANSWERS RUNZ.WITH OUR ANSWERS RUNZ WE GUARANTEE YOU 100% WAEC GOOD RESULTS.JUST
JOIN US IN OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE @ http://facebook.com/examportalzone Or Call,sms or whatsapp 08137837198 FOR MORE DETAILS ON HOW TO GET 2017 SEAWHITE WAEC ANSWERS RUNZ.
NOTE:THAT www.seawhite.tk HAVE DONE THE 99% OF WORK FOR YOU TO PASS YOUR 2017 WAEC EXAM,SO THE REMAINIG 1% IS LEFT FOR YOU TO DO IN YOUR WAEC EXAM HALL.JUST CONTACT US NOW FOR DETAILS.
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by Kowor(f): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2017
Lol
Emeskhalifa:
And u still look this beautiful?? Ahn ahn
Thanks
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by Boyooosa(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Why did you ask Bro? cheesy
I wanted to be sure if ur write up is sourced from a research or profession... grin
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by tosyne2much(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
Boyooosa:

I wanted to be sure if ur write up is sourced from a research or profession... grin
Hahahaha.. It's sourced from research bro cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Based on say you be chairman... Baba ooooh

Is joke ooh grin grin
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by queenbetsy(f): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2017
bunmiano:
The guy below me is clueless
FTC IN donkey years
you're beautiful!
Re: 10 Things You Will Never Find In Nigerians' Waste Bins During This Recession by queenbetsy(f): 12:20am On Feb 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
For your mind you don bash me abi? cool
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) / Ebola: US Approves Liberia Request To Send Untested Drug / Tell Us About Your Moniker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.