Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? (7153 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by treasuredluv(f): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
ikp120:

Lol. I fear bitches o. Chai, they can frustrate person eh. cry But I like romantic bitches like you cheesy cheesy cheesy.

My crush treasuredluv ain't part of the bitches though cheesy cheesy cheesy But she looks like one sha but mba nu, she can't be one. angry Or maybe she's the romantic and sexy type. cheesy cheesy cheesy
lolz i'm simply a good girl
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Lolz..
You are right,anger is never without cause
Your sister is so pretty btw smiley

Lol you've made reference to her twice now,isn't this the part you tell me how you know her?
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by ikp120(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
treasuredluv:
lolz i'm simply a good girl
Please agree for me na
***Still on my knees***
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by treasuredluv(f): 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
ikp120:

Please agree for me na
***Still on my knees***
get up nah
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
CaroLyner:
By the way you do makeup training?
Not at all.
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by ikp120(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. grin Don't be afraid...bitches rock according to Sherry Argov.

Lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by ikp120(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
treasuredluv:
get up nah
No until you agree. angry
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by ikp120(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
treasuredluv:
get up nah

No until you agree. angry angry angry angry
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Lol you've made reference to her twice now,isn't this the part you tell me how you know her?
Through your IG.

You don't look anything alike though
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Through your IG.

You don't look anything alike though

I know, I'm not exactly All that grin
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
nope men are just free to hoe and women aren't undecided plain and simple
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

I know, I'm not exactly All that grin
Not bad either smiley
So why do you avoid quoting me grin
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Not bad either smiley

So why do you avoid quoting me grin

Because anytime I see your monicker first thing that comes to my mind is "trouble" and I don't have power for trouble lol
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Because anytime I see your monicker first thing that comes to my mind is "trouble" and I don't have power for trouble lol
Haba cheesy

You are more trouble than me you know
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Haba cheesy

You are more trouble than me you know

Me?.....I beg to disagree lol.... Online?...Nah....Maybe real life grin
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Not all women align sex with intimacy and not all men are involved or partake in unions that are purely physical. Attitudes and mindsets need to evolve....that's a long way away.

1 Like

Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Me?.....I beg to disagree lol.... Online?...Nah....Maybe real life grin
That was along time ago,this year makes it two years ago,and you still see me as troublesome embarassedcry
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

That was along time ago,this year makes it two years ago,and you still see me as troublesome embarassedcry

Remember that thing about first impression?..... grin..
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Remember that thing about first impression?..... grin..
I hope to change it if you will give me a chance? grin
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I hope to change it if you will give me a chance? grin

Well, it may surprise you, this lil chit chat has done that already grin
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Berbierklaus(f): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Well, it may surprise you, this lil chit chat has done that already grin
Awwwwnn embarassed kiss

How is your weekend going,do you have some time to yourself?
I was really interested on this freelance thing then,are people working on it?
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Awwwwnn embarassed kiss

How is your weekend going,do you have some time to yourself?
I was really interested on this freelance thing then,are people working on it?

The only time I have for myself are my weekends and even at that it's not all weekends..I'm kinda a workaholic lol

As for the Freelance,well, people are getting jobs on it but you know Nigeria,freelancers are more than the people actually giving out jobs. Most companies that have been approachedal are actually skeptical about it,but I believe with time,Thier mentality will change.....What do you specialize in?
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Berbierklaus(f): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

The only time I have for myself are my weekends and even at that it's not all weekends..I'm kinda a workaholic lol

As for the Freelance,well, people are getting jobs on it but you know Nigeria,freelancers are more than the people actually giving out jobs. Most companies that have been approached are actually skeptical about it,but I believe with time,Thier mentality will change.....What do you specialize in?
You choose to or _____?

Yeah,our people rarely want to try out new things no matter how beneficial.
Haven't really done any,I was only interested as at that time,coz I was bored with plenty of time
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Raine80:
Not all women align sex with intimacy and not all men are involved or partake in unions that are purely physical. Attitudes and mindsets need to evolve....that's a long way away.

Yea, but a great percentage align with sex & intimacy.

But Yo! Where have u been tho? I missed reading your comments.
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

You choose to or _____?

Yeah,our people rarely want to try out new things no matter how beneficial.
Haven't really done any,I was only interested as at that time,coz I was bored with plenty of time

I choose to..

Well if you have a specialty you can spread your net and earn yourself some greens grin
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Berbierklaus(f): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

I choose to..

Well if you have a specialty you can spread your net and earn yourself some greens grin
Why if I may ask smiley

I will just consider that soonest,and I will let you know
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Why if I may ask smiley

I will just consider that soonest,and I will let you know

To keep my mind busy..... an idle mind is the....?.. Complete it grin
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 04, 2017
truthsayer007:

Yea, but a great percentage align with sex & intimacy.

But Yo! Where have u been tho? I missed reading your comments.
Life got a bit busy
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Berbierklaus(f): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

To keep my mind busy..... an idle mind is the....?.. Complete it grin
What do you do for fun then
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

What do you do for fun then

My work is fun.. grin.....For leisure,I play games online and sometimes go to the cinema (alone).

Good morning
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by Berbierklaus(f): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

My work is fun.. grin.....For leisure,I play games online and sometimes go to the cinema (alone).

Good morning
I like this your work o cheesy
I want to be like you when I grow up uncle grin

How was the night?
Re: Does Body Count Truly Matter For Girls? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I like this your work o cheesy
I want to be like you when I grow up uncle grin

How was the night?

When you do what you love to do and have passion for everyday is fun grin

My night was smooth, yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Are Slim But Endowed With Heavy Backsides / Secondary School Love Tinz..if It Was You, What Will U Do( Picture) / (picture) This Could Be Us,but Am The one Who Snap The Picture :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.