Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics) (39087 Views)

Armed Policemen Invade Our Office In Oshodi, Manhandle Everyone - Man Cries Out / Outrage As Police Officers Manhandle A Black Woman In US (Photos) / Mechanics Manhandle Pickpockets At Idemili, Anambra (Pics, Disturbing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics) by goldennugget: 5:48am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics) by medpren: 6:16am On Feb 04, 2017
There is one trick I learnt when I was still in that hell-hole. Since I had a blog, I made an I.D card with my blog as the header and awarded myself the position 'Socio-journalist'.

Anytime I drive to a checkpoint and I'm stopped by these uniformed criminals, I identify myself as a 'socio-journalist' with a straight face, the speed as which the uniformed criminals wave me off with words like 'write well o' is usually amazing.

They usually throw away their face to protect their nametags and service numbers while waving me off.

That hell hole is a zoo, you have to be hardened in dealing with animals down there.
Re: Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics) by blazer234: 6:21am On Feb 04, 2017
Drabeey:
There is no place money was mentioned and he was not even beaten. He was resisting arrest, that is not good under the law.
He should have been saying it in front of them thay they are molesting him because he had money on him. They can change the whole scenario for him.

By the way, where is he now?

Drabeey was HERE

I think you need to be rough handled again by the police in your old rickety van.
Re: Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics) by Nedsnow(m): 6:25am On Feb 04, 2017
Drabeey:
There is no place money was mentioned and he was not even beaten. He was resisting arrest, that is not good under the law.
He should have been saying it in front of them thay they are molesting him because he had money on him. They can change the whole scenario for him.

By the way, where is he now?

Drabeey was HERE
What are you saying? Let's just believe you said this because you ve never encountered this guys before. Apart from that, the guy's brain is actually not settled and all he can do there at that present moment is say or do the first thing that comes to his mind.

Don't worry. I pray you just get in this kind of shīt one day. Na that time you go know say spoken English no do am
Re: Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics) by Wesely01(m): 7:02am On Feb 04, 2017
blogbloke:
This guy was rough handled by the police men in the video because money was found on him and he filmed everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ4bBVLQl2M

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-guy-films-police-men-harassing-money-video/

Listen everyone the state NIGERIA IS RIGHT NOW TOTALLY MESSED UP THINGS NEED TO CHANGE PEOPLE FEB 6 EVERYONE SHOULD COME OUT
Re: Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics) by mikejegede(m): 7:21am On Feb 04, 2017
undecided am not surprised,one time dey arrested me because i was holding an iPhone 5.dey said i was too young to be making use of an iPhone..i had to bail my self out with 2k because dey were already calling a thief and yahoo boy..
Re: Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics) by applebee: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics) by Ijaya123: 8:56am On Feb 04, 2017
ffrreeee:
The policeman must be drunk to have done that to him despite the fact that the guy was recording
BTW, na d guy ask d policeman to rough handle him now
If they rough handled him well, he won't be the one to record and that phone won't be with him to release the video

Your comment is a direct endorsement of impunity. Hope it happens to you soon.
Re: Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics) by Donswatter(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2017
Stupid people...A man gave a testimony in our church about how he survived the attack of armed robbers. He said that when the where attacking his neighbors, he found a place to hide and when he contacted the police, they told him to hide very well and cover himself that they will be coming in the morning...
Re: Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics) by ib22003(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2017
Hello everyone, if you want to record like this use Facebook live, so if your phne is seized the video will be online already
blogbloke:
This guy was rough handled by the police men in the video because money was found on him and he filmed everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ4bBVLQl2M

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/nigerian-guy-films-police-men-harassing-money-video/
Re: Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics) by ffrreeee(f): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2017
Ijaya123:

Your comment is a direct endorsement of impunity. Hope it happens to you soon.
It won't happen to me by God's grace, and I hope it won't happen to you soon
Re: Police Manhandle Guy For "Having Money With Him In His Wallet" (Video, Pics) by rhames(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2017
It is not their training that makes them wicked but the anger and frustration of getting the work and making big dough in a very shourt period. Thats the mentality. If he shot that man, the IGP will "still be investigating the incident'.

Just remembered Ned Beaumont's book

The Policeman is your Friend and Other Lies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Bank Robbery: One Feared Dead, Five Injured / Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.