Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,105 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:59 AM

The Biography Of Shaykh Ajia (hafidhoulah) Of Ilorin. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Biography Of Shaykh Ajia (hafidhoulah) Of Ilorin. (2639 Views)

Shaykh Fawzaan Interrupts His Lecture To Stop People From Taking Pictures / The Biography Of Shaykh Al Baani (1914-1999) / The Biography Of Prophet Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biography Of Shaykh Ajia (hafidhoulah) Of Ilorin. by Basic123: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
The shaykh is an highly respected salafi scholar in nigeria.Whoever know little or more about his biography could benefit us.I'm personally interested in his biography.jazaaka lah khoyran.
Re: The Biography Of Shaykh Ajia (hafidhoulah) Of Ilorin. by AbuHammaad: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
I think his first name is Abdul-Wahhaab. I love him so much for Allah's sake. I don't know how true but I remember someone telling me he studied in Madinah. That's all I know about him. Our brothers from Ilorin should have more info

I wonder why his lectures aren't on dawahnigeria yet

3 Likes

Re: The Biography Of Shaykh Ajia (hafidhoulah) Of Ilorin. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Maa shaaa Allaah. We need more on the salafs in Nigeria, especially in the Ilorin wey I dey.

May Allaah preserve dem upon khayr.
Re: The Biography Of Shaykh Ajia (hafidhoulah) Of Ilorin. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
AbuHammaad:
I think his first name is Abdul-Wahhaab. I love him so much for Allah's sake. I don't know how true but I remember someone telling me he studied in Madinah. That's all I know about him. Our brothers from Ilorin should have more info

I wonder why his lectures aren't on dawahnigeria yet

He actually studied at Madina, I also don't know much about him, infact I saw him only once on a Sunday when some the christian miscreants tried to start building a church beside the mosque on Dr Alaro's land, so we were all called to converge at the mosque perhaps our large number will intimidate them(which actually did).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biography Of Shaykh Ajia (hafidhoulah) Of Ilorin. by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
I've heard much about him. He visited OAU last month, I wasn't free enough to meet him.

I once listened to an audio clip by Sheikh Najmuddeen Sulaiman of Lagos that he visited the sheikh in Saudi and met him correcting the final project of PhD students.

It is said that he is the first black to have a sitting in the Prophet's mosque in madinah. Though I heard that he only stayed there for his sheikh in the later's absence.

My Ustadh Abu Sufyan, told me that he visited the sheikh him once at his home at ilorin when he first arrived, he said when the sheikh admonishes you, he stares into your eyes and it's obvious on his face that his heart is full of mercy and pity for you.

Some Ustadh in Ede travel to him for classes. Presently, I don't think think the sheikh has a resemblant at least in Southern Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biography Of Shaykh Ajia (hafidhoulah) Of Ilorin. by AbuHammaad: 12:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Na'am! I take that back. Some of his lectures are actually there

http://dawahnigeria.com/dawahcast/lecturer/shaykh-abdulwahhaab-ajia-ilorin

1 Like

Re: The Biography Of Shaykh Ajia (hafidhoulah) Of Ilorin. by Baker77: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
May almighty Allah preserve the shaykh and other mosha'ik upon khayr

2 Likes

Re: The Biography Of Shaykh Ajia (hafidhoulah) Of Ilorin. by Danladi7: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Baker77:
May almighty Allah preserve the shaykh and other mosha'ik upon khayr
Aamiin
Re: The Biography Of Shaykh Ajia (hafidhoulah) Of Ilorin. by Fundamentalist: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
AbdelKabir:

He actually studied at Madina, I also don't know much about him, infact I saw him only once on a Sunday when some the christian miscreants tried to start building a church beside the mosque on Dr Alaro's land, so we were all called to converge at the mosque perhaps our large number will intimidate them(which actually did).

I was also there , that was December 25 last year.they actually ended up destroying their pako Church themselves. They first laid claims to the DSS they we were causing mayhem. They only saw beards and 3/4 trousers @ 7am in the morning and they conceived fear. This was at assunah street in tanke. ☺☺☺☺☺

I can forget that day in a hurry
Re: The Biography Of Shaykh Ajia (hafidhoulah) Of Ilorin. by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2017
Y’all lots should stop hyping this man already cheesy cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Shaykh Ajia (hafidhoulah) Of Ilorin. by AdeKamal(m): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2020
Y’all lots should stop hyping this man already cheesy cheesy

You definitely need to learn more about efforts people put in to learn and teach others about Islam. Indeed whoever Allah wishes to bestow His favour, he grants him understanding of the Deen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Islam-the Only Acceptable Religion Before God: / Who Are The Salaf? / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.