Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. (2373 Views)

Don’t Blow Grammar Here, What Does This Phrase Mean? / Are You All Really Different ? / What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
i'm more of a literature fan but ever since i started visiting this section to read comments one phrase that pple use consistently here is

YOU ARE JUST A KID....

Though no one has used this phrase on me but it is super annoying angry....its even more annoying than a gal uve been wooing telling u u're ugly and useless (though this is more annoying but we'll assume its less annoying in this context grin )

the actual kids (15-19) use this phrase to address d older once here and even the so called adults (30 and above) use dis same phrase on themselves while exchanging words

abeg u guys should stop........social media is a platform were fvckers mingle without gving a fvck abt ones age.....

although i dont support d factor dat some freaking minors shuld BE here sha grin grin

TANKA YOU
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by dacblogger: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
And here i am thinking you have something useful to type...Anyways,you are just a kid. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Kids everywhere
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oga Lucaz I sight you grin grin
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
dacblogger:
And here i am thinking you have something useful to type...Anyways,you are just a kid. undecided
cool

1 Like

shocked /\-........ ll
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oyind17:
Oga Luc....az I sight you grin grin
haba. your eyes eh?

how is you?
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by EmperorLee(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
F**kin minors sad
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by dacblogger: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
colik:

cool
Lolz. kiss
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by Nogodye(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Say no to #VerbalWar Say no to #e-Threat on nairaland...
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lucaz:
haba. your eyes eh?

how is you?
I get eagle eyesgrin

Fine, you? Let's do justice to this kid's thread grin
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Telling someone on here "you're just a kid", has to do with the person's way of reasoning, not that the person is a kid...you of all people should know the mental capacity of kids.
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by optional1(f): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
lol
op dey af hear dey are coming for you...

I guess you a kid.
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
dacblogger:

angry

Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by solomix10(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
"JUST A kID" hmmm haven't seen that around here.. thats jst a perfect word to describe you
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
optional1:
lol
op dey af hear dey are coming for you...

I guess you a kid.
ermm..no..yes...no...maybe...i dont know cool
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
solomix10:
"JUST A kID" hmmm haven't seen that around here.. thats jst a perfect word to describe you

I knew people like u would come grin

Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oyind17:
Kids everywhere

Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oyind17:
I get eagle eyesgrin
Fine, you? Let's do justice to this kid's thread grin

Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
EmperorLee:
F**kin minors sad

Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=samyfreshsmooth post=53392163][/quote] Join us
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
i'm more of a literature fan but ever since i started visiting this section to read comments one phrase that pple use consistently here is

YOU ARE JUST A KID....

Though no one has used this phrase on me but it is super annoying angry....its even more annoying than a gal uve been wooing telling u u're ugly and useless (though this is more annoying but we'll assume its less annoying in this context grin )

the actual kids (15-19) use this phrase to address d older once here and even the so called adults (30 and above) use dis same phrase on themselves while exchanging words

abeg u guys should stop........social media is a platform were fvckers mingle without gving a fvck abt ones age.....

although i dont support d factor dat some freaking minors shuld BE here sha grin grin

TANKA YOU
My belle, your dogringrin
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oyind17:
Join us
NO!!! grin

Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
nn| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|nn
|UЧ ∧∧ |」U|
`ーr| > < h―′
`/二二二二二二\
(∠/ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄\_)
 |(●)_(●)|
  \  ▼  /
   >-亠-<
  // ゙、、゙ヽ\
 <<ノL___|ヒ>>
   L_へ_|
  _|| ||_. •¸.→
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by sexyjuly(f): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
ok we don hear....

meanwhile
Evening prayer- Oh God of single girls, boo of the
booless, boyfriend of the boyfriend less do not let
this people intimidate and oppress us with their
red and white dresses on 14th February, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
romance section really got a whole lot of kids. #still a kid though
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
sexyjuly:
ok we don hear....
meanwhile Evening prayer- Oh God of single girls, boo of the booless, boyfriend of the boyfriend less do not let this people intimidate and oppress us with their red and white dresses on 14th February, Amen!

Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:
nn| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|nn |UЧ ∧∧ |」U| `ーr| > < h―′ `/二二二二二二\ (∠/ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄\_)  |(●)_(●)|   \  ▼  /    >-亠-<   // ゙、、゙ヽ\  <<ノL___|ヒ>>    L_へ_|   _|| ||_. •¸.→

Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
skillful01:
romance section really got a whole lot of kids.
#still a kid though

Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
I don't.....

..give a f_ck
Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I don't.....

..give a f_ck

Re: Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=samyfreshsmooth post=53393078][/quote] Mind your business then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man / Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? / Breast Sucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.