Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Computer Gurus And Engineers Pls Enter - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Gurus And Engineers Pls Enter (883 Views)

Computer Gurus - Please Come In / HTC Gurus And Repairers, Pls Come In / Computer And Tech Gurus Pls Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Gurus And Engineers Pls Enter by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
My laptop is stuck on "diagnosing your pc" . . It has been like that for up to 2 hours now, I've tried everything in my power but to no avail.. Seems the keyboard ain't functioning too.. Pls help.. I seriously need it to work so as to start my project!
Re: Computer Gurus And Engineers Pls Enter by horllamy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=samyomz post=53393100]My laptop is stuck on "diagnosing your pc" . . It has been like that for up to 2 hours now, I've tried everything in my power but to no avail.. Seems the keyboard ain't functioning too.. Pls help.. I seriously need it to work so as to start my project!

Remove the keyboard if u can, mind u don't try it if u don't know how to..... I can help u to fix it if u ar living within Lagos call or whatsapp 08139462401.
Re: Computer Gurus And Engineers Pls Enter by Lamzee(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
It's the Hard disk, Keyboard is not in anyway related to your complain.

Which System and Model?
Re: Computer Gurus And Engineers Pls Enter by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2017
Lamzee:
It's the Hard disk, Keyboard is not in anyway related to your complain.

Which System and Model?
hp 255 g3.. The system has already come on but the keyboard isn't working
Re: Computer Gurus And Engineers Pls Enter by Lamzee(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2017
You will have to replace your Keyboard then,whtsapp: 08187223838
samyomz:
hp 255 g3.. The system has already come on but the keyboard isn't working

(1) (Reply)

Ways On To Destroy Your Own Relationship / Hard Drive Failure / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.