Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... (7808 Views)

Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack / Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) / The Louvre Attack Is A Reminder That Islamic Extremism Hasn’t Disappeared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by Empiree: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
plappville:
p

Is that all you can say ? Oh lala you truely have no shame? shocked

This Arab man shot a police and announced he did it for Allah and you are here talking garbage.

These are the true Muslim's. Islam is a big problem to Europe today. All in the name of accepting Refugees, Europe has eventually welcomed Islamists terrorists.

Islam is Evil, no doubt. It obvious, We can see the evil spreading live a virus. The main objective of Muhammad was to kill All none Muslim. Thats what Allah's army is doing. Practice the quran to its letters. Arabic has become the only known terrorist language. And allah is the only god these terrorists call on whenever they are in operation.

Common, Terrorism is Islam. Islam is Terrorism. You cant separate both. Deal with it cheesy
DEAL wITH iT
Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by Empiree: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
annunaki2:

Dunce, this is why Merkel and other liberal western leaders will be voted out this year and will be replaced by hardliners who have zero tolerance ffor the spread of the virus called Islam.

PS: meanwhile the website you are quoting from lacks credibility and the story is most likely exaggerated.
dEAl WiTh It
Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by annunaki2(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
Empiree:
dEAl WiTh It

I don't need to do that, Trump and other incoming Western leaders are already dealing with it.
Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by plappville(f): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
annunaki2:

I don't need to do that, Trump and other in coming Western leaders are already dealing with it.

Hahaha

Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by plappville(f): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Empiree:
DEAL wITH iT

Today Muslim refugees, tomorrow terrorists cheesy

Muslims are heartless and Backward.

Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by Empiree: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
annunaki2:

I don't need to do that, Trump and other incoming Western leaders are already dealing with it.
bye bye Christianity

DeAl wiTh iT cool

Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by plappville(f): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Seems this man still not getting it. Islam is = Mark of the beast/anti Christ. The beast as described in the Bible will be powerful. His system will be forced on everyone. The good news is that. Jésus will destroy Him at the end. So be rejoicin your religion is fulfilling biblical prophecy. . cheesy grin

In Revelation chapter 13 it speaks of the Mark of the Beast, which is a Governmental Structure/NWO – One World Government – One World Religion – One World Economic System.

And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Revelation 13:16-17

Even the part of the Bible that predicted the beast will mark the foreheads is in the Quran and the Hadith: Dabat Al-Ard (literally the Beast out of the Earth) is an Islamic version of the account of the “Beast of the Earth” in Revelation 13:11.

But unlike the Bible, in which this beast is evil, the Quran gives him a holy mission to revive Islam and mark the foreheads of all true Muslim believers. According to Islamic tradition, the Beast emerges in the Last-Days:

Quran. 27:82 “And when the word is fulfilled concerning them, We shall bring forth a Beast of the Earth to speak unto them because mankind had not faith in Our revelations”. The prophet of Islam declared, ‘The first of the signs that will come is the rising of the sun from the place of its setting and the emergence of the Beast upon the people.”

Interestingly enough, the Qur’an itself at times emphasizes the significance of a Muslim’s forehead being marked during the worship of “Allah” — a mark that is required in order to be saved from hellfire per the Hadith — and how their works will be judged by what is in their right hand on the Day of Judgment:

Qur’an Sura 48:29, “Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers … The mark of them is on their foreheads from the traces of prostration.”

Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by Empiree: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
^

plappville:
]

Ignoramus !!!
Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by Empiree: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
plappville:

Today Muslim refugees, tomorrow terrorists cheesy

Muslims are heartless and Backward.
Those who mess with Islam end up like this.

Becareful....you next cheesy shocked shocked

Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by Empiree: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
annunaki2:

Here is your brother trying to blow up a church. If he succeeded, it would have been tagged "muslim terrorists" did it.

NonSense !!!

Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by annunaki2(m): 6:24am On Mar 22, 2017
Empiree:

Muslims and al taquiya, the woman used her right leg on the quoran but it's the left leg that got diseased. Arrant nonsense, this is a classic case of elephantiasis. I know people who been using pages of the quoran as toilet paper for years and nothing has happened to them. tongue

1 Like

Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by Empiree: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2017
annunaki2:

Muslims and al taquiya, the woman used her right leg on the quoran but it's the left leg that got diseased. Arrant nonsense, this is a classic case of elephantiasis. I know people who been using pages of the quoran as toilet paper for years and nothing has happened to them. tongue
right leg she used? ??.. I guess Uncle Paul blinds your eyes too shocked shocked
Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by annunaki2(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Empiree:
right leg she used? ??.. I guess Uncle Paul blinds your eyes too shocked shocked

Check your al taquiya meme again, you are the one who is obviously blind.

1 Like

Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by Empiree: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
annunaki2:

Check your al taquiya meme again, you are the one who is obviously blind.
Suck this up too grin cheesy

*AN INTERVIEW WITH BIBLE AND QUR'AN:*

*What is your name?*

Bible: I don't know
Quran: my name is Qur'an, (surah 36:2)

*Where did you come from?*
➡Bible: I don't know
➡Quran: from Allah. (Surah 39:1)

*What is your religion?*
➡Quran: Islam. (surah 3:19)

*Did you tell Christians to go to church on Sundays?*
➡Bible: NO they chose that day themselves
➡Quran: yes I instruct Muslims to go to mosque on Fridays. ( surah 62:9)

*Why are you not in your original language?*
➡Bible: because people have made a lot of changes in me.
➡Quran:I'm in my original language Arabic and not corrupted.(surah 12:2)

*Why do you have so many contradictions?*
➡Bible: because I'm written by unknown people.Jeremiah 8:8
➡Quran: I don't have any contradiction because I'm from God.(surah 4:82)

*Why do you have so many scientific errors?*
➡Bible: because l've made many many silly mistakes.eg. I said that "the rabbit chew its cud"(Leviticus 11:6)
➡Quran:I don't have a single scientific error.eg I said that "moon light is a reflected or borrowed light from the sun" therefore i'm as compatible as with modern science (surah 25:61)
Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by plappville(f): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Empiree:

Fake you. Your allah is a moon god. If He could put this woman in this condition where was he when his all radical prophet ate the poison food that landed him in the bottomless pit? See what Jesus told Muslims.
John 16:2 ►
They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me

If Muslims sarve a loving god, they will not kill themselves or others.

For your info, The corsica burnt down qurans to prove they can be more radical if the Muslims dont respect their culture/tradition.

Mosque ransacked and copies of Quran burned in Corsica
Prayer hall vandalised amid heightened security as tensions rise in French island that recently voted in far-right.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/12/mosque-ransacked-copies-quran-burnt-corsica-151226050610696.html

You are just a loser. Your allah cant save a soul how can He punish anyone? Only in The name of Jesus shall you ne saved. Trust me wink
Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by plappville(f): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Empiree:

You are fake. Stop fooling yourself. Am sure you are been paid to promote Islam, Because your efforts are despirate cheesy
Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by plappville(f): 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Empiree:
Suck this up too grin cheesy

*AN INTERVIEW WITH BIBLE AND QUR'AN:*

*What is your name?*

Bible: I don't know
Quran: my name is Qur'an, (surah 36:2)

*Where did you come from?*
➡Quran: from Allah. (Surah 39:1)

*What is your religion?*
➡Quran: Islam. (surah 3:19)

*Did you tell Christians to go to church on Sundays?*
➡Bible: NO they chose that day themselves
➡Quran: yes I instruct Muslims to go to mosque on Fridays. ( surah 62:9)

*Why are you not in your original language?*
➡Bible: because people have made a lot of changes in me.
➡Quran:I'm in my original language Arabic and not corrupted.(surah 12:2)

*Why do you have so many contradictions?*
➡Bible: because I'm written by unknown people.Jeremiah 8:8
➡Quran: I don't have any contradiction because I'm from God.(surah 4:82)

*Why do you have so many scientific errors?*
➡Bible: because l've made many many silly mistakes.eg. I said that "the rabbit chew its cud"(Leviticus 11:6)
➡Quran:I don't have a single scientific error.eg I said that "moon light is a reflected or borrowed light from the sun" therefore i'm as compatible as with modern science (surah 25:61)

Nothing meaningful, just Ranting.... grin
Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by plappville(f): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Empiree:

You people should stop the killing or else America will come after you. This is no joke smiley

Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by Empiree: 2:53am On Jun 08, 2017
plappville:

Nothing meaningful, just Ranting.... grin
PAIN grin You know that's just simple truth you can't refute undecided

Now suck this up too cheesy

Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by plappville(f): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2017
Hahahahah, someone who took the sister of Moses and Marian for the Mothervof Jesus Mary? Are you this ignorant spewing out garbage here?
Anyway, help yourself with this link....

Location of the moon[edit]
The Qur'an is explicit about where the stars are:

"Then He ordained them seven heavens in two Days and inspired in each heaven its mandate; and We decked the nether heaven with lamps, and rendered it inviolable. That is the measuring of the Mighty, the Knower," (Qur'an 41:12).
"Who hath created seven heavens in harmony [commonly translated as "in layers"]. Thou (Muhammad) canst see no fault in the Beneficent One's creation; then look again: Canst thou see any rifts ? Then look again and yet again, thy sight will return unto thee weakened and made dim. And verily We have beautified the world's heaven [the heaven closest to the Earth] with lamps [also known as "stars"], and We have made them missiles for the devils, and for them We have prepared the doom of flame," (Qur'an 67:3-5).
The Qur'an further explains where the moon is:

"See ye not how Allah hath created seven heavens in harmony, And hath made the moon a light therein, and made the sun a lamp ?" (Qur'an 71:15-16).
Since the lowest heaven contains the stars, this is a problem. The moon is, at minimum, the same distance from earth as the stars are; at worst, the moon is farther from Earth than the stars. Either way, this is a wildly incorrect statement.

See also:

"The Location of the Moon and the Stars" by Answering Islam
Geology[edit]
Flat earth[edit]

This image depicts a "traditional Islamic projection of the world as a flat disk surrounded by the sundering seas which are restrained by the encircling mountains of Qaf". Source
The Earth's not flat. The Qur'an both states and strongly implies that it is.[1]

"Spread out"[edit]
The Qur'an frequently describes the earth as "spread out", often comparing it to a "carpet". Unless you have some kind of freaky 3D carpet, that's pretty flat.

"And the earth have We spread out, and placed therein firm hills, and caused each seemly thing to grow therein," (Qur'an 15:19).
"He Who has, made for you the earth like a carpet spread out; has enabled you to go about therein by roads (and channels); and has sent down water from the sky." With it have We produced diverse pairs of plants each separate from the others." (Qur'an 20:53, Yusuf Ali).
"(Yea, the same that) has made for you the earth (like a carpet) spread out, and has made for you roads (and channels) therein, in order that ye may find guidance (on the way);" (Qur'an 43:10, Yusuf Ali).
"And the earth — We have spread it out, and set thereon mountains standing firm, and produced therein every kind of beautiful growth (in pairs)" (Qur'an 50:7, Yusuf Ali).
"And the earth have We laid out, how gracious is the Spreader (thereof)!" (Qur'an 51:48).
"And Allah has made the earth for you as a carpet (spread out)," (Qur'an 71:19, Yusuf Ali).
"Have We not made the earth an expanse, And the high hills bulwarks?" (Qur'an 78:7).
"And after that He spread the earth, And produced therefrom the water thereof and the pasture thereof, And He made fast the hills, A provision for you and for your cattle," (Qur'an 79:30-33).
"And the earth, how it is spread?" (Qur'an 88:20).
"And the earth and Him Who spread it, And a soul and Him Who perfected it And inspired it (with conscience of) what is wrong for it and (what is) right for it," (Qur'an 91:6-cool.
Sun sets in a muddy spring[edit]
The Qur'an states that Alexander the Great traveled to where the sun sets and to where the sun rises. This is impossible on a spherical earth, since there is no specific place where the sun goes "down". Furthermore, the Qur'an states that the sun literally goes into muddy water when it "sets".

"Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring, and found a people thereabout. We said: O Dhu'l-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness. .... Till, when he reached the rising-place of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had appointed no shelter therefrom." (Qur'an 18:86-90).
Facing the Ka'aba during prayer[edit]

Prayer is hard. (Source)
“”"We have seen the turning of thy face to heaven (for guidance, O Muhammad). And now verily We shall make thee turn (in prayer) toward a qiblahWikipedia's W.svg which is dear to thee. So turn thy face toward the Inviolable Place of Worship, and ye (O Muslims), wheresoever ye may be, turn your faces (when ye pray) toward it. Lo! Those who have received the Scripture know that (this revelation) is the Truth from their Lord. And Allah is not unaware of what they do."
—Qur'an 2:144
According to the Qur'an, Muslims must pray while facing the Ka'aba. If we interpret "facing the Ka'aba" either as "pointing your front side in the direction of the shortest path to the Ka'aba" or as "pointing your front side in such a way that you would walk directly towards Mecca",[2] then praying while "facing" the Ka'aba is difficult on a spherical earth and much easier on a flat earth. Three examples make this clear:

First, (top) for any place out of direct sight of the Ka'aba, any prayer that isn't facing into ground will face towards space rather than the Ka'aba.
Second, (bottom-left) assuming that prayer does follow the curvature of the Earth, even when you "face" the Ka'aba you are blasphemously praying with your face and backside simultaneously aimed at the Ka'aba.
Third, (bottom-right) assuming that prayer does follow the curvature of the Earth, there is one point exactly opposite the Ka'aba -- TematangiWikipedia's W.svg -- where any direction is "facing" Mecca; consequently, there is no one "correct" direction. Or perhaps all directions are the "correct" one.
However, Muslims have pointed out that this interpretation -- that Muslims must pray in a direct line to the Ka'aba -- is a bit of a stretch.[3] If you're asked to face a particular direction on earth, it's commonly understood (then, as now) as the shortest distance via travel on the Earth's surface. Moreover, there's nothing in the Qur'an that implies that "facing" means a direct line through the Earth, or anything similarly far-fetched.

At best, this is very weak evidence that the Qur'an believes in a flat Earth.
[/b]

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Qur%27anic_scientific_errors
Re: Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... by plappville(f): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Aftr Muhammad had studied the bible, he came and fabricate his religion. Copy and paste. No time did the God of Israel spoke with him.

Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boston Globe - The Media Are Misleading The Public On Syria / World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? / China Is Better For Africa Than The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.