Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday (8509 Views)

1000 Viewers Storm Anthony Joshua’s Family House In Sagamu, Ogun State / Supersport Stops Broadcast Of Live NPFL Games / Poor Officiating From Referee Folusho Ajayi Ruins Opening Match Of NPFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2017
What i know is that we will get there
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by MutantMetahuman: 8:51am On Feb 04, 2017
ayokellany:
There's nothing worthy of being streamed live in the Nigeria pro-league. The disgrace called a league should not even be shown to the world until it's of South African or North African standard, everything about this country is a disgrace.
you are a disgrace to this country

2 Likes

Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by Culin(f): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2017
So we now want the world to see our referees been beaten.
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by ustavo(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2017
Akosxxx:
ok...

Who's gonna waste over a hundred megabytes to watch NPL.

Nevertheless, its a good achievement. A great feat

I will
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by AlphaDibia(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2017
Any good news.. proud naija
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by Emeonyerichard(m): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2017
Pls Wats the best App to stream live matches and wat amount of mb could be involved..
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by Levi16: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2017
ayokellany:
There's nothing worthy of being streamed live in the Nigeria pro-league. The disgrace called a league should not even be shown to the world until it's of South African or North African standard, everything about this country is a disgrace.
this is at variance with your sig. Our background should not discourage us. I think Dikko and team are trying. It is a good development. It will surely create more awareness and interest in watching our local league matches.

1 Like

Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by Levi16: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2017
Culin:
So we now want the world to see our referees been beaten.
grin I think it will also put some excesses in check knowing the world is watching.

2 Likes

Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by ephi123(f): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2017
apoti:
Nice one, it's time to go back home and sstart supporting either Sunshine Stars, Shooting Stars or Enugu Rangers rather than having heart attacks watching Arsenal angry

Yup. Fully agree.

1 Like

Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by hyfr(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
low standard stadia? Seriously dude? Shut up. You knw nothing about nigerian league.
if you can't pass your message without an insult, I can't listen to you. Grow up sir

1 Like

Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by hyfr(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2017
freeborn76:

Always negative! This is a new year bro, change your ways
Nigeria is vexing me o. I will change

1 Like

Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by hyfr(m): 10:38am On Feb 04, 2017
whiteagbada:

Little by little we will get there
amen

1 Like

Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by hyfr(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2017
semasir:
Learn how to appreciate what you have. Most of our stadia are better than those used in the AFCON, so why not laud their efforts?

are u serious? Tell me some of the Uk side u are talking of.
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by semasir: 10:51am On Feb 04, 2017
I never mentioned any UK side here but Nigeria to the AFCON 2017

hyfr:
are u serious? Tell me some of the Uk side u are talking of.
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by hyfr(m): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2017
semasir:
I never mentioned any UK side here but Nigeria to the AFCON 2017

ok
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by FBS: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2017
Like for real? Wow!

1 Like

Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by nedu2000(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
seguno2:

Instead of losing interest, why not make efforts to improve it?
BTW, which club is your home team?
3SC followed them in the mid 90s when they dominated...
How do you tend i help make mprovements?
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by TplenT(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
Guys,at the rate the NPFL is going,if they can futher improve on PR,they might cash in heavily on the Nigerian audience which was d same thing that happened in d music industry.Forget the stories,there has been massive improvement in d league especially since last season with a lot of teams drawing massive/decent match attendances.Ramgers ,3SC,Pillars and MFM really did try.Infact my best match of last season was MFM vs Kano Pillars at Agege.It was(perhaps) the 1st night football match in Lagos in a long while.The excitement was also massive given that Pillars has a large fan base in Agege being a predominantly Hausa area.In terms of overall attendance I think Pillars and Rangers are still king.I also noticed that whenever Rangers is playing at night ,they always have at least 25000 attendance. .Don't be surprised most of the clubs have a better potential audience than many English clubs.LMC just needs to put more matches on TV and that's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by seguno2: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
nedu2000:
3SC followed them in the mid 90s when they dominated...
How do you tend i help make mprovements?

Do you think that a parent will abandon a child simply for not performing well?
I doubt.
Supporting one's home team is usually a life long commitment. It involves buying tickets to watch their matches, buying the club merchandise, forming and/or joining a supporters' group to provide inputs for improvement of the team.
That is just a glimpse of how to make progress.
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by seguno2: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
pesinfada:
lol

And u can easily predict d winner.

Home teams always wins.

That is an exaggeration, at best.
Home teams MOSTLY win is a more appropriate description.
Otherwise their won't be leaders on the table and relegated teams.
Not so?
Moreover, is it different from other leagues that we spend our time and money to watch from countries that still treat us like slaves and piece of shi.t?

https://www.nairaland.com/3569175/nigerians-waste-oxygen-flesh-mufclatestnews

1 Like

Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by FisifunKododada: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by onos217(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
To the LMC, this is a right move in the right direction. This mentality or call it habit of home teams doing all sort just to win home games will be drastically reduced to bare because they now know that the world is watching. Moreso,this will keep the club managers on their feet because there will be no room to concoct all sort to win home games as they know the world all over is watching.
Again, our refrees will be in the right frame of mind to carry out their duties .
Thumbs up for LMC!
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by vroy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
Any1 DAT criticizes Nigeria pitch shld check d pitch of club arsenal are playing against in FA cup
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by Ekpekus(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Just check out the site for a possible live streaming and tthey are requesting a virtual ticket of $6 to watch. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by ayokellany: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
you are a disgrace to this country
No, you are wrong. Nigeria n everything it encompasses is a disgrace to me.
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by Lifestone(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
I need to start following this league o
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by tck2000(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2019
Does it still work?
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by Cousin9999: 5:12am On Dec 28, 2019
I'm testing out the "Live Soccer TV" app for Nigerian and other African matches. It doesn't stream, but lists everything and where to watch. I'll find a solid streamer for matches.

F*** Europe. grin
Re: GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday by Cousin9999: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
The app is garbage, and I haven't found a stream. However, there's a few team YouTube channels. People should subscribe and support the content. It starts with small stuff like that.

Support our African leagues!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal First Team Players Plus Their Weekly And Yearly Salaries. / Todays Match Predictions For Football Betting Guys. / Samuel Osei Kuffour: I'm A Nigerian From Sagamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.