Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. (42308 Views)

Carnival Calabar 2018 Biker’s Parade In Photos / Couple Arrived At Their Wedding In Motorcycle (Photos) / This Amazing Wedding In Lagos On Valentine's Day Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by eyinjuege: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
Rosella1:
Please ohh which one is "PEPPER RED, royal blue and CHAMPAGNE GOLD" thats on the invitation card? grin

You never see cockroach brown, and onion purple? grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Omoluabi16(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Explorers:
From here;

https://www.nairaland.com/3453568/two-nairalanders-set-wed

When the Groom is not man enough to approach her, thanks to Facebook.
one of my favourite nairalanders. Congratulations sir..I wish your union eternal bliss.
You should have thrown the invitation open na angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Omoluabi16(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:
Congrats op, may God bless your home.
make we link up,So in 2years our story will be on nairaland.
kiss
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by freecocoa(f): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
Explorers:

Smiles.... Thanks sis.
You are welcome pumpkin.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by luminouz(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
dacblogger:
This Explorers cute sha cheesy...

Congratulations to the lovely couple tho... grin
He don marry! Face Me! grin
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by madridguy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
Good afternoon friend, where have you been?

Ngozi123:

No, thank you. I see a bright future for you and Aminat508 grin.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
Explorers I hail o. More blessings to you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Ngozi123(f): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
Good afternoon friend, where have you been?

Good afternoon. I've been very busy lately.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Shugarlipz(f): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Horlawoomey(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
Electronzeez:
Explorers don't come and be opening thread about how donald trump ban the whole world from entering US. We don't really care if trump ban Buhari from entering US for life grin

What we are concern about now is that you face your honeymoon and leave your phone/laptop.

LOLZ.............

I think the honeymoon should be over.

Happy married life Explorers even though you didn't invite us.

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by madridguy(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
Oh ok, thought as much. How is life in general? I miss you very much.

Ngozi123:

Good afternoon. I've been very busy lately.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Explorers(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
Electronzeez:
God bless your marriage abundantly explorer .

You for invite me make I come follow doable . I so much enjoy that dobale part ehn grin.

Ebi Ibeji leme rin

Lols....Thanks bro, rara o. Ibeji le e merin ke.

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Ngozi123(f): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
Oh ok, thought as much. How is life in general? I miss you very much.

Life is good, we thank God. You should be missing your future wife Aminat508, not me. I hope that I'll get an invitation to your wedding wink.

Btw, Happy Married Life Explorers smiley.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
lalasticlala:

Lol
stop 'loling'
When are you getting married

2 Likes

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by OlympianZeus(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Congratulations Sir, Wishing You Many Nice Children + Nice Home = Double Enjoyment. Amen

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by sirfee(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Happy married life@explorers.May God bless your union forever
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by abdulmalik3(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
am happy for you, nice one
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Harkindeylee(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
ikp120:

Babe I don't think that is Explorer o. He just said "A Nairalander".

trust me. that's the explorers exploring all the explorable...
name=Sileola. aka explorers
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Ifeshyne(f): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Congrats, you guys make me want to get married.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Explorers(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
sirfee:
Happy married life@explorers.May God bless your union forever

Amen, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by sirfee(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
Explorers:

Amen, thanks.
It's a pleasure boss man,I no vex say u no invite me for the wedding but I'm waiting for the naming ceremony coming up very soon by God's grace.#HML
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by mekybabe1: 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
No be lie o. Also noticed the make-up. All the same, congrats to the couple.
dacblogger:

The husband should complain cos he cant pay a huge sum of money for a make up artist and the only thing she can come up with it is that...infact,swerve.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by sirfee(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ifeshyne:
Congrats, you guys make me want to get married.
No problem,I'm patiently waiting for you bae.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by madridguy(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Good to know you're fine. Aminat is my first wife and you will be my second wife as permitted by my religion.

Ngozi123:

Life is good, we thank God. You should be missing your future wife Aminat508, not me. I hope that I'll get an invitation to your wedding wink.

Btw, Happy Married Life Explorers smiley.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Ngozi123(f): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
Good to know you're fine. Aminat is my first wife and you will be my second wife as permitted by my religion.

God forbid. A whole chief's daughter is the person that you said will be your second wife? shocked Tufiakwa! According to my religion, that is adultery. You and Aminat should go and enjoy marital bliss and leave me alone. I'm already taken wink.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by madridguy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
I'm ready to drop Aminat sharply for your sake. I'm sorry, I promise after you na you. Am one woman man. So when am I meeting chief?

Ngozi123:

God forbid. A whole chief's daughter is the person that you said will be your second wife? shocked Tufiakwa! According to my religion, that is adultery. You and Aminat should go and enjoy marital bliss and leave me alone. I'm already taken wink.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Ngozi123(f): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
I'm ready to drop Aminat sharply for your sake. I'm sorry, I promise after you na you. Am one woman man. So when am I meeting chief?

That's not fair on Aminat508. You should apologise to her before she changes her mind about you undecided.
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Mabelenena(f): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
smiley shocked I must say this is the best wedding photos i've ever seen on nairaland,u gave all the details from da chat to the traditional marriage & finally the wedding. And you got me so EMOTIONAL....Wishing u 2 a HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by Nimi22(f): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
Congratulations Explorers my main man. To say u got married a week before me and i had my wedding Thanksgiving in that same church on Christmas day. Wow.

1 Like

Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by CaptainRahl(m): 5:17am On Feb 05, 2017
Rinsola32:

What do you want to tell her? grin
Why do you want to know?...
Amebo! tongue grin
Re: Explorers, A Nairalander's Wedding In Photos. by CaptainRahl(m): 5:19am On Feb 05, 2017
ayusco85:

MA nigga grin

This is an old trick bro. Doesn't work anymore
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 5 Craziest Moments Witnessed At A Wedding / Man Uses Fufu As Birthday Cake Check Out Lovely Pics / Sick Man Weds His Wife On Sick Bed In Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.