Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With (50041 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by NaijaSlate: 4:32am On Feb 04, 2017
Stop wasting time with the guy that shuts you out when he’s in a shitty mood, even if it has nothing to do with you. The guy that will walk past you like you’re a ghost and give you one-word answers, like you’re nothing to him, even though he acted like you were everything yesterday when his day was going well.

Stop wasting time with the guy that had a nasty ex-girlfriend and takes it out on you, even though you aren’t anything like her. The guy that plays the victim act, that acts like he’s damaged, and repays your kindness by telling you he has too much baggage from his last relationship, that he’s not ready to let anyone else inside.

Stop wasting time with the guy that makes you wonder if your phone is malfunctioning, because you haven’t gotten a text back from him yet, even though you messaged him two hours ago and you can see that he’s been active on Facebook over the last twenty minutes.

Stop wasting time with the guy that can’t keep his stories straight. The guy that must be lying to you, because he gives you different ‘facts’ whenever you talk to him and then swears that you must be remembering wrong. He tries to convince you that you’re the crazy one.

Stop wasting time with the guy that calls you two, three, four times when he wants to see you, because he won’t take no for an option. The guy that does a complete 180 when you initiate contact by ignoring every one of your texts, because he only cares about what he wants in the moment.

Stop wasting time with the guy that only posts party photos on Instagram with a red cup in his hand, the guy that brags about how much he can chug without blacking out, the guy that only contacts you when he’s already five beers deep.

Stop wasting time with the guy that acts like you’re committing a sin whenever you mention another boy, even though he posts selfies with his arms around strangers and interrupts your conversation to check his beeping phone that you know has pretty girls on the other line.

Stop wasting time with the guy that looks into the mirror to check his hair more than he looks into your eyes, because he’s more concerned with the way the world views him than the way that you view him. The guy that knows he’s hot and relies on his looks to get him through life.

Stop wasting time with the guy that doesn’t seem to care whether you stay in his life or not. The guy that makes you stay up when you should be sleeping, replaying your day to try to figure out whether he likes you or not — whether he cares or not.

Stop it. Because you deserve so much more than that guy.

http://naijaslate.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=34

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 04, 2017
pa pa pa pa pa

Stop wasting time with a guy that won't introduce you to his FAF
Stop wasting time with NL guys grin grin

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nogodye(m): 6:17am On Feb 04, 2017
HateU2:
pa pa pa pa pa

Hahahaha NL guys! ain't you see those pre-wedding pictures/wedding pictures of Nairalanders married to one another

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:20am On Feb 04, 2017
life is too short to complicate it for yourself

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by pressplay411(m): 6:20am On Feb 04, 2017
I tried to text you but Bae was with my phone.

Op learn to play your position, you're the side piece. You're going offside. grin

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Yewandequeen(f): 7:22am On Feb 04, 2017
Helpful
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by pryme(m): 7:29am On Feb 04, 2017
These things goes both ways. I have come across such a girl. it's not only guys that are guilty of these things.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by princefunmmy(m): 7:56am On Feb 04, 2017
Wanna checkmate all these? My dear, you wanna be single for life... We guys have got no time to impress one babe that you aren't sure you alone own

16 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Dandeson1(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2017
lol, girls sha. I was in a cinema a boy and girl were sitting next to me. I was so shocked when the girl started to pull her shirt up and lift the bra and the boy started sucking her nipple like there was no body watching them... the girl was around 28yrs and the boy 3 months
....thanks for reading (Dirty minded)

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Obiwannn: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2017
Mtchew.
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by lirusehn(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2017
NOTE: only applicable to ladies between the age range of 18-25....

undecided

Anybae above 25 is on her own. undecided

24 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by fdims(f): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2017
Judge not so you don't end up years later in shiloh

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by dhardline(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2017
Lol... What kind of lady should guys not waste time on?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2017
lirusehn:
note: only applicable to ladies between the age range of 18-25....

undecided

most ladies in that age range are yet to sniff reality. its when they clock 30 or 29 that they become jittery and realise

that they spent valuable youthful time chasing frivolties in the name of away match.

if i got time. i chase my hustle.

18 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by lordyugo: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2017
Too many frivolous articles on nairaland
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2017
Am coming.....
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by BIBILARY(m): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2017
aasee... who get your time before?.. who cares... we fucking give no Bleep..

...on another note, come one, come all on 6th Feb... we are youths..we can do it, we can bring this nation out of these shackles ...#istandwith2baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by TashaGirl: 8:56am On Feb 04, 2017
Hateu2, you are correct smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by vicola0281: 8:56am On Feb 04, 2017
I don't even knw wat to say
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by lirusehn(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2017
Anticorruption:

most ladies in that age range are yet to sniff reality. its when they clock 30 or 29 that they become jittery and realise

that they spent valuable youthful time chasing frivolties

exactly
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Luvdmx(m): 8:57am On Feb 04, 2017
undecided

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by dessz(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2017
see dis poster dey use him reggae spoil my blues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2017
Stories.
Ladies won't hear
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2017
guy be like no be naija girls you they refer to.

Cus the list you just gave is exactly the type of man naija girl want.

The I don't give a Bleep type.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by tigonana: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2017
By

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2017
fdims:
Judge not so you don't end up years later in shiloh

Your first post on Nairaland , I'll like to officially welcome you to Nairaland.
Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by oglalasioux(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2017
When you meet a guy with opposite of what you listed you'll say he's dull. I don't know what you women want

17 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2017
Op just summarise and tell the ladies to go marry a robot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by jreyez(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2017
Worst generation ever... to me all young ladies are olosho or Gold digging bitches.

Women Na curse .

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Aroh48(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2017
HateU2:
pa pa pa pa pa

They we soon come for your liver and kidney. Just brace up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With by Mrsgohui: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Man Lodges His Wife And Lover In The Same Hotel For Sex In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.