Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:36 AM

Wizkid Epic Reply To Fan Doubting His ASCAP Award [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Epic Reply To Fan Doubting His ASCAP Award [PICS] (2489 Views)

Wizkid’s Epic Reply To A Twitter Lady Who Asked Him To Date Her / See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes / Na Waoo: Wizkid’s Epic Reply To Bobrisky (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Epic Reply To Fan Doubting His ASCAP Award [PICS] by TunezBlog: 6:03am On Feb 04, 2017
Ever since ASCAP gave starboy Wizkid his award for writing Drake's hit track, 'One Dance' there has been a debate on, if Wizkid actually wrote all of the song.

Wizkid has cleared the air on that after he replied a fan who tried to undermine his contribution in the song. A quick check of the song on Wikipedia also confirms the claim that the Daddy Yo singer is one of the writers of the hit song, 'One Dance'... And not just that, Wizkid is also mentioned among the list of producers which also has two of his friends, Dj Maphorisa and Nigerian star, Sarz...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/wizkid-epic-reply-to-fan-shading-his.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

Re: Wizkid Epic Reply To Fan Doubting His ASCAP Award [PICS] by sulakishop(m): 6:04am On Feb 04, 2017
angry
Re: Wizkid Epic Reply To Fan Doubting His ASCAP Award [PICS] by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 04, 2017
una no go let this issue rest...
Re: Wizkid Epic Reply To Fan Doubting His ASCAP Award [PICS] by DesChyko: 6:31am On Feb 04, 2017
Y'all just abusing the word 'epic' undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Epic Reply To Fan Doubting His ASCAP Award [PICS] by thesicilian: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2017
DesChyko:
Y'all just abusing the word 'epic' undecided
I don't think they know the meaning of the word.
Re: Wizkid Epic Reply To Fan Doubting His ASCAP Award [PICS] by Realhommie(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2017
Epic ni, Harpic ko.... Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Epic Reply To Fan Doubting His ASCAP Award [PICS] by peelashaper231: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
I read all the information that was available on this article it was good to read or have the all parts of the effect on this. I have to get more details so I took best dissertation service this was the company that work in this city since long among the all fields part on this.

(1) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell Pictured With Davido , Wizkid , Ycee And Olamide / Sean Tizzle Turns Filling Station Attendant, Sells Fuel By Himself (photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Red Shows as Off Her Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.