Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 (25304 Views)

$120,000 To Leave Nigeria Or 450,000 Naira Salary? / Nigerian Migrants Cry Out After Being Locked Up In Prison In Libya. Photos / Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by Fourwinds: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2017
I don't have pity for these idiots....just imagine is chicken brain...sold a four bedroom house for #450000...

1 Like

Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by jantavanta(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2017
millhouse:
Which day will black be killing white and arabs for finding their way indo africa... Which day

Black People are too welcoming to do that.
Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by Pamelayoung: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2017
Pls IOM do some thing quickly to bring them bck. I am sure they've learnt their lessons.
Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by NaWetinDey(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2017
imhotep:
Is it so hard to return to Nigeria?
Yes. there are many trapped overseas with no way to come back, and I don't just mean Libya: passport expired, stay documents invalid and no money for clearance before returning. Even returning could take them over N500k. Worst is that people spend over a million to travel in many cases. I guess many could argue that it is greed but, I tell you, in some cases, it's not. You may not understand unless you have gone through that path.

fast forward

My anger is that some people still do those mistakes even after having heard from others. They rely on a few who showcase their so-called successes. And they get trapped. I guess we cannot continue to blame our people, the government has 98% of the blame because, when you have traveled abroad and back, you will know that there is really nothing there. A grarri seller who sells in bags is, most times, more comfortable, financially confident and at peace with most people who travel abroad - unless they are making money through drugs and fraud. The government should try to lesson the hardship and unemployment, and also thoroughly quiz people travelling to some notorious African and Asian countries even if it means getting them to provide the statements of their accounts and scrutinizing when the said money in them came in so that they can catch the ring responsible. They can pay money into your account to get clearance and then receive them back after you have crossed the checks. And most will probably get stuck while others will bring our country's name to disrepute through their activities.

1 Like

Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by ogashman(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2017
#21000 per day...dats above Nigeria's minimum pea nut.no wonder migrants troop into Libya regardless of the instability.

3 Likes

Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by LilSmith55(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2017
But ah still get person for Libya wey dey live OK, without any fear, even I still speak with the person yesterday to ask weda the killn of migrant in Libya doesn't affect him and he said everything is very Okay

1 Like

Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by ezeegolimited30(m): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2017
the same tin here in DUBAI, please I urge allvd youths to go out nd protest alongside wit tuface becos dia is no hope for our youth

1 Like

Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by mmsen: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
A fool and his money shall soon part.

Likewise a fool and his life.

3 Likes

Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by 2shur: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
souti
Joe4real1988:
My man which con3 500k fit carry u go tru air.. .... .. yarn me biko coz if d cash fit avail itself na running stuff oooo
Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by juman(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Unfortunate country.

1 Like

Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by j1mmy: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
I don't blame the Libyans.
stu pid black africans keep going to places where they are killed.
1diots belive in god and heaven why are they afraid to die and go to that heaven?
Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by brojoshua: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
Almost all of us Nigerians should blame ourselves for these things. The false prophets, the wicked leaders who looted all Nigeria's wealth and mismanaged all things where many are being forced to leave the country for their sustenance elsewhere, the kidnappers, the armed robbers, the people or neighbours or friends who you do business with and that disappointed you and are not faithful,.. Because of our corrupt, wickedness, selfishness, greed, meanness, shortsightedness, wastefulness and so on, of almost all of us, we with our hands destroyed a good country that God gave us, and so many of us are forced to go out of our country to seek where they could make a living and live in peace. Since we made our country an abnormal one by our wickedness of corruption and the likes, they are forced to go out to look for a normal country to leave in. Our country is destroyed because we are corrupt, in a corrupt country you know there will be no righteousness, no justice, no truth and no mercy. The leaders looted all Nigeria's wealth and the elites stole many banks' money, no justice is done against them and no one is prosecuted, convicted and jailed among them even till now because we are corrupt. In our corruption it is the wicked leaders who will loot all our money that we have been voting for. The leaders are evil and the followers too are wicked.
But now we better repent from our wicked ways that God also may forgive us and remove His curse from us and that He may heal our land and bless us. Then let us appreciate the good country that God has given us, let each of us do good in the country and then join with those who are doing good and meant well for the country and then let us join hands with the well meaning Nigerians to fight against those who are bent in destroying the country by wickedness, corruption, injustice and the likes.
Thank you.
Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by UncleJudax(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
2shur:
mai esan brother amen
nawa o.
must u go to europe through land.
u af 500k and u no travel by air.
illiteracy isay disease men
you are the illiterate one. you just book a flight to "Europe" without a visa?
Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by 2shur: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
viesa must follow na.
logically baba
UncleJudax:

you are the illiterate one. you just book a flight to "Europe" without a visa?

1 Like

Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by blackfase(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
The world, indeed is in turmoil. The Nigeria hes seeking to return to is almost as bad as where hes trying to run from, tragically!
Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by armadeo(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
Anticorruption:
undecided

some people can just be silly

there are so many business that they could have started with 450k in Nigeria. without going out to risk their lives undecided undecided

its just like selling all your properties for a UK masters and ending up jobless after two years.

people should think out of the box

He should not have sold the house at all. And continued his hustle. At least he gad a roof over his head.

Worse case rent I out and live in a cheaper place and continue the hustle.

Dumb boy.

Ps I don't believe his story of how he left though I believe how he is living.

2 Likes

Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by sugarsoul(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Later someone wee be blaming Trump for not allowing these muslim fools to America. Ori yin tii daru

1 Like

Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by umbo: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
xgxjdjdh
Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by lilreese: 1:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Oga better come back.
Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by TheCongo2: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2017
buchilino:

U NO, SOME PPLE SAY AM WICKED WEN I DON'T SYMPATHIZE WITH DIS KINDS PPLE. BUT TRUTH BE TOLD, D ONLY REASON Y SO MANY DIE FROM THESE ADVENTURES , IS BECAUSE OF GREED. I NO SO MANY PPLE WHO DIDN'T TRAVEL 2 EITHER EUROPE OR AMERICA, DAT BECAME SUCCESSFUL. [b]SO MANY IGBO BOYS BASED IN LUMUBASHI CONGO HAVE BECOME SUCCESSFU[/b]L, YET DEY R NOT EVEN BASED IN SOUTH AFRICA.

Bro, I was trying to raise this issue in the thread below but some nairalanders took it for a joke.
https://www.nairaland.com/2770475/degree-ignorance-some-nairalanders-similar

Thanks
Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by aremuforlife(m): 3:54am On Feb 10, 2017
it's a nice write up and a bad experience indeed but you should have said it all because people reading this post will not understand, who in particular to blame. Libya as we all know is a Muslim country and they have their do and don't I.e rules and regulations of staying in their country, despite the fact that they are in crisis,but most of our country men and women will tell you no problem meanwhile there are lots of problems, because I live and work in libya with my kids and wife though it may not be that save,but who can tell me a save place in the world today if not for GOD protection upon our lives.Please to be sincere with this forum when I got to this country 2013 and I saw the kind of atrocities our country's men and women are doing in this country, I was ashamed of declaring my citizens as a Nigeria at first because you will be tame as such. I.e. we don't have good image here, most of our people traveling are lazy to work because most them believe traveling out of your country is luxury I bet you my forum mate it's more than that you do the hard labour here.but our country fellow are not ready to work and they want to make money by force and in Libya you don't make money by force you work hard for your pay. actually I base in Tripoli where the scenario really took, I once predicted 3years ago that was July-August 2014 that a day will come when this place will be brought down totally,my fellow country peoples said it can never happened. meanwhile the place is in centre of the state it is called gregarage in Tripoli that the most notorious place in Tripoli where sale alll kind of hard drinks and hard drugs of such.and when get most black you see there are Nigerians even at levwy of bringing under age girls for prostitution all in the name of making money.a libya man will only respect when he know the kind of work you do and wi ll ready to help you out if have any problems with their immigrants people as we all know Libya is an immigrant country and they also accept it be we do their work.it's very hard to see a Libya man working so we are here to do their work for them.so why will they be strict on us if we follow rules and regulations. so please look inward before you jugde even women are ready to work are being paid 50k_1000k every month working as a cleaner either in a resident or in hospitals.THANKS
Re: My Travail In Libya As I Sold My 4 Bedroom Flat For 450,000 by Ugosample(m): 3:54am On Sep 10, 2017
Aquariann:
Parents/Custodians in Edo state need to really stop pressurising their children/wards with comments like "No be your mates dey send dollars give their mama" "No be your mate build that house" "your mates dey hustle for Italy" etc. and all those commenta that push youths from the state to their brutal deaths in the Sahara, Hands of Libyans or the Mediterranean sea.

This is true

For many of them, the pressure is too much

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. / Agbero Madness On The Road at night / Trucks Back To Ikorodu Road Following Sanwo-Olu's Visit To Apapa - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.