Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed (6571 Views)

My Girlfriend Went Out For A Date With Another Guy. / Nairaland Couples Went For Movies Last Weekend (photos) / My Girlfriend Went For Video Shoot And Became Wider - Nigerian Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Talk2Bella(f): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2017
I am hurting so much as I type this, my story is long but I will try and make it short.

She was posted to the north, I spent a lot of money to have her relocated back to Lagos but it didn’t work instead she got Oyo state where we didn’t know anyone, getting an accommodation was hard because she refused to get a cheap one and I didn’t have the money for an expensive one so she decided to squat with this dude who she claims is just a friend until I can raise moneu to get her an apartment, Bella that’s where my trouble began.

Anytime I call her at night she doesn’t pick, whenever she picks she says she can’t talk she’s tired; when I chat her on whatsApp she says its late and wants to sleep but she would remain online for hours, when I call her on whatsApp it would say user on another call, my heart is aching.

I asked her why she’s always online she says she isn’t that the guy was using her phone to call and chat on whatsApp, when I tell her on phone I love her she won’t say it back, claiming she can be talking about love when she’s staying with someone so the guy won’t be offended, they sleep together in the same room but she claims she sleeps on the bed.

She’s always uploading pictures of her going out with the guy in his car having fun, when I ask her she says it’s nothing that the guy likes to go out when he comes back from work and doesn’t like to leave her at home, she says if I don’t trust her I can come visit her that the dude knows about us and he’s really friendly, I only spoke to the guy once and thanked him for harboring my woman.

Two weeks ago I got angry and have refused to call her and she hasn’t called me back since then, I don’t feel good, I love her how do I get my girlfriend back?

Anonymous.

Relocating to a new place can sometimes be strenuous and have a toll on relationships doesn’t necessarily means your girlfriend is cheating; I am saying this from experience.

I was currently in this position and it put a strain on my work and my relationship also, my routine was changed, I was in a strange land where I knew no one, I barely spoke to my family because I was trying to settle in.

You need wisdom to tackle this, getting angry will not solve this, ending communications with her will only worsen things, she says you can come visit have you tried that? She might really not feel comfortable talking to you while the guy is there; you should try and find out why.

Like I say in all my write-ups love isn’t about money, money is just a criterion that spices up love, love is about sacrifice and compromise, you need to sit down with her and have a long talk, she needs to get a cheap apartment, it’s just for ten months and NYSC is over and if she refuses maybe it’s time to take a walk, don’t give up so soon, people get carried away sometimes, you need to fight for what’s yours and from your email I can tell you really love this girl, why not give her another chance, call her, try to know how she’s coping, tell her you would like to visit her and know the next step forward and get back to me on her response.

Talk2Bella

http://www.talk2bella.com/2017/02/my-girlfriend-went-for-nysc-and.html

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by nightingalee: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by HungerBAD: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by dingbang(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2017
Bella! angry don't get me angry with you!

So u want to tell me now that if the roles were swapped and it was d guy in the lady's shoes and she was the one worrying, would u have advised same? How can a male and female sleep on the same bed without fvcking each other? Who just does that..

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2017
gay alert

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Berbierklaus(f): 8:31am On Feb 04, 2017
I think she is sleeping with him but in love with you? shocked
What do I know

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by smart024(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2017
From the look of things, you sure still have her...

But bartered and panel beaten like hell by the guy who is only doing the work ordinarily you can't do from a distance...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by kureshi007: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2017
undecided the op and Toto issue are 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2017
Ur babe didn't go for Nysc, she went for Big Brother Oyo since she's squatting with a guy in oyo. Just wait for this edition of Big brother oyo to finish so she can come back to you that's if she doesn't get preggy b4 then. Adios grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Talk2Bella(f): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2017
dingbang:

So u want to tell me now that if the roles were swapped and it was d guy in the lady's shoes and she was the one worrying, would u have advised same? How can a male and female sleep on the same bed without fvcking each other? Who just does that..

a man and a woman can sleep on the same bed without doing the do lool
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Talk2Bella(f): 8:35am On Feb 04, 2017
lofty900:
Ur babe didn't go for Nysc, she went for Big Brother Oyo since she's squatting with a guy in oyo. Just wait for this edition of Big brother oyo to finish so she can come back to you that's if she doesn't get preggy b4 then. Adios grin

you're mean loool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2017
Dude, just go and get another girl even though u claim to her because that girl is a goner but dont worry she will soon realise her mistakes
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by dingbang(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2017
Talk2Bella:

a man and a woman can sleep on the same bed without doing the do lool
so they say.. Are u there watching them? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by ikbnice(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2017
Guys and gals are naturally not meant to cohabit unless they want to get intimate. That was a costly mistake on his part.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by kureshi007: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2017
Talk2Bella:

you're mean loool
your words "you need to fight for what is yours"

if she is really his he doesn't need to fight for her. who does that these days with so many girls out there?
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2017
Talk2Bella:

you're mean loool
yeah it's true.
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by 48noble(m): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2017
Buhari sef... guys can no longer free cash for treasure. bellas advise, go n see if u can shine her puna on d same bed she's been using this suspected screwdriver... Chic's aren't loyal

I hope u will be ready to do d needful when confirm ur suspicions.
she can't find a fellow girl to squat with and family houses no dey? all of una na lai Mohammed siblings

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Relocating to a new place can sometimes be strenuous and have a toll on relationships doesn’t necessarily means your girlfriend is cheating; I am saying this from experience.

I was currently in this position and it put a strain on my work and my relationship also, my routine was changed, I was in a strange land where I knew no one, I barely spoke to my family because I was trying to settle in.

You need wisdom to tackle this, getting angry will not solve this, ending communications with her will only worsen things, she says you can come visit have you tried that? She might really not feel comfortable talking to you while the guy is there; you should try and find out why.

Like I say in all my write-ups love isn’t about money, money is just a criterion that spices up love, love is about sacrifice and compromise, you need to sit down with her and have a long talk, she needs to get a cheap apartment, it’s just for ten months and NYSC is over and if she refuses maybe it’s time to take a walk, don’t give up so soon, people get carried away sometimes, you need to fight for what’s yours and from your email I can tell you really love this girl, why not give her another chance, call her, try to know how she’s coping, tell her you would like to visit her and know the next step forward and get back to me on her response.

Talk2Bella

http://www.talk2bella.com/2017/02/my-girlfriend-went-for-nysc-and.html

How can you give this sort of advice? So the girl is stressed out to talk to her man but she always hangs out with another guy and even has the time and energy to chat and call others?

Why shouldn't she be comfortable talking to her man when the guy is there? Doesn't the guy know that they are dating? Haven't they established the fact that they are in a relationship to the knowledge of the guy? What sort of silly excuse is that?

No offense but your advice is rubbish.

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Talk2Bella(f): 8:48am On Feb 04, 2017
Looke:

How can you give this sort of advice? So the girl is stressed out to talk to her man but she hangs out with other men and even has the time and energy to chat and call others?

Why shouldn't she be comfortable talking for to her man when the guy is there? Doesn't the guy know that they are dating? Haven't they established the fact that they are in a relationship to the knowledge of the guy? What sort of silly excuse is that?

No offense but your advice is rubbish.

other men?
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by talkeverytime: 8:48am On Feb 04, 2017
Abeg, tell this guy the truth na. The lady is receiving a stronger rod from the guy she's squatting with and that's reason resetting her brain

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2017
Talk2Bella:

other men?
Another guy. Reread my post.
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by carzola(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2017
Mehn.. As a youth corper she would be given a lodge like other corpers.. If she doesn't like the lodge she can collaborate with another female corper and rent a house together.
The first mistake you made was allowing your gf move in with a guy.. You claim you guys didn't know anybody in oyo so how come she knew this guy When and how? It's sad to think that you being a guy its taking full responsibilities of a girl you haven't married.. Why didn't her family help complete the money for house rent.. Bro!! Look how you played yourself... Tho!! The facts of this story dont add up I'll take it that the op was trying to make it short that's why.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by nightingalee: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by benurch(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2017
Ahhhh Bros please don't heed to the op's advice...it is crystal clear your so-called gurl is getting d D from the guy....

There are a million and one male corpers out there the guy would have help buh hey he need a fvvvck mate n ur gurl appeared out of d blue...

Sorry brOoo....start searching for a new gurl ASAP!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by agrovick(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
This Op will just be talking like someone having brain fart, this is the 2nd post in as many days where I'm reading your dumb advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:
I think she is sleeping with him but in love with you? shocked

What do I know

Women!!...twalley...4 u nah... who knows u maybe a good girl but....
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Headlesschicken(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin This dude needs a brain.... Somebody pls borrow him yuh brain.... yuh chick b squatting wiv a dude u don't knw,nigga u just gave her away,n now she acting up n yuh surprised if only she rly cared she wouldn't v gone to live wiv him in d first place...she cld v jst managed a cheaper apartment abi no b service she come...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Thecassanova: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
She don go be say she don go. Find another woman.

See Yeye advice from OP.

The Fact is she's not into U again, as all her excuses proves it. Some mumu guy still dey like this sha. Issokay Issokay.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by obontobolo(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
The girl too they experience change as per the country dey experience change.
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by YUNGLURD(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
*detonates bomb on thread*

waste of mb with the silly advice she gave
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by Bahddo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Superstory! Next!
Re: My Girlfriend Went For NYSC And Completely Changed by cybriz82(m): 12:15am On Feb 15, 2017
dingbang:

dnt mind dat tin calld bella.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Lilo Puts Vagina On Display 18+ Video / My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Girls Below 20 ?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.