Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know (18128 Views)

This Ferrari Book Costs ₦10.8m, The Price Of A Brand New Toyota Camry / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Dubai Billionaire’s 15 Year Old Son Gets A N95m Louis Vuitton Ferrari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by autojosh: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2017
When most people hear the name “Ferrari” all that comes to their mind is speed,luxury and an expensive car that can drain your account.But there is a whole lot more about Ferrari right from its origin till this point.

Here are 11 Ferrari facts you should know .

The founder Enzo Ferrari was born in Modena in the year 1898.He established a race team in 1929(Scuderia Ferrari) and he made use of Alfa Romeo cars .He later had issues with Alfa Romeo and went on to start producing his own cars in 1939.

Though this is not directly related to them, I just couldn’t let it slip.

The footballer Mesut Ozil and Enzo Ferrari have a striking resemblance .Funny enough Enzo died in 1988 and Mesut was also born in 1988 .Just take a look at the image below:

Enzo indirectly inspired the Lamborghini .

Ferruccio Lamborghini once drove his car to Enzo and complained about a fault ,Enzo called him an idiot.Enzo also added that he(Ferruccio) should concentrate on building tractors(What he was involved in at the time).Ferruccio angrily went on to start the Lamborghini super car business to prove him wrong-The ultimate revenge .

In 1963 Ford almost bought Ferrari the same year Lamborghini started his car company .Enzo made a last minute decision to pull out of negotiations as a result of disagreements on the direction of racing.This angered Ford and they were bent on creating a car that would kill the Ferrari brand . The result was the GT40.I guess Enzo inspires people by pissing them off .

The first official Ferrari model was the “125s”.Sadly only two were made .To further make matters worse the two cars were not preserved ,they were dismantled and used to build the next model.So heart breaking !!.

FIAT owns a very huge stake in the company .In 1969, 50 percent of the company was sold to FIAT .At the time of his death in 1988 he and his son sold even more stakes retaining only 10 percent .

The company doesn’t make money from only cars they are hugely involved in merchandising and licensing .And they make a cool $1.5 billion plus a year .The items include wristwatches,clothes,sunglasses etc .

Their engines are engineered musically to sound perfect by making use of 3rd and 6th harmonics on the air intake, like a flute or organ.

The companies first hybrid super car is the 2013 La Ferrari .

An entire museum is dedicated to their cars in Italy ,The “Museo Ferrari”.

Labeled the most expensive car crash ever, eight Ferraris were involved in a single accident occurring in Shimonoseki, in Southwestern Japan, on December 6, 2011.

Know a fact I haven’t listed ? ,kindly comment below.

Don’t forget to like and share.

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/11-ferrari-facts-you-should-know/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by AKMoney1(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2017
Make I book seat jeje..

1 Like

Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by dozzy24(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2017
nice info

3 Likes

Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by Whizpeter(m): 10:09am On Feb 04, 2017
autojosh:

Labeled the most expensive car crash ever, eight Ferraris were involved in a single accident occurring in Shimonoseki, in Southwestern Japan, on December 6, 2011.

shocked

How did this even happen? shocked

8 Ferraris just like that..

3 Likes

Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by Josiah1150(m): 10:51am On Feb 04, 2017
the resemblance of ozil and ferrarri is just too much.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Josiah1150:
the resemblance of ozil and ferrarri is just too much.

This is not a rocket science. Enzo Ferrari reincarnated as Ozil just like Adolf Hitler reincarnated as Mohammadu Buhari. grin cheesy grin

That is Y "The President of Western Germany" is permanently stuck to his subconscious mind. grin cheesy grin

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by Josiah1150(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
Zoharariel:

This is not a rocket science. Enzo Ferrari reincarnated as Ozil just like Adolf Hitler reincarnated as Mohammadu Buhari. grin cheesy grin

That is Y "The President of Western Germany" is permanently stuck to his subconscious mind. grin cheesy grin
lol

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by Sammypedro18(m): 7:09am On Feb 05, 2017
My Ferrari z on d way........#believe
Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by datopaper(m): 7:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Is ferrari cars not expensive? What is the facts? Or story or history.

I don't care!

APC government should fix the economy
Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by success1smyn(m): 7:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by Innodon(m): 7:10am On Feb 05, 2017
How much is the car
Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by powerfulsettingz: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2017
The striking resemblance can be very worrisome

Very clean Hp elite probook 6450b Core i3 laptop for sale

Specifications are:
Hard drive 250 HHD
4gig Ram
Processor pentium (R) Dual Core 2.40GHz
Backup 4 hours
Bluetooth
Wireless
4 serial USB port
Activated window 10
Asking price 75k
Not negotiable
Location Abeokuta Ogun State
Contact me tru my profile
. Pls only serious buyer should pm

1 Like

Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by livingstoneony(m): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2017
Cool facts
Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by gbenga4sure(m): 7:13am On Feb 05, 2017
tuface angered me this morning and for those of you defending him by saying he was threatened should shut up because that's the price of leadership. y'all should read about Nigerian activists and know what they passed.Gani fawehinmi spent more time in prison than he spent on his career.He never back out,he challenged the thief's in power countless times.
Felas mum was killed,his brother injured still he didn't stop.
Ordinary protest tuface can't lead.
Nigeria has lost her biggest Hero's and no one can dust these men shoes,let alone fit into it. Not even their children.

17 Likes

Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by solidman59(m): 7:13am On Feb 05, 2017
K
Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by gbenga4sure(m): 7:14am On Feb 05, 2017
Zoharariel:

seconded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by swtdrms(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2017
Ferrari inspires other companies to greatness. Really interesting, just as Obama inspired/angered Trump to contest the presidency.

The resemblance with Ozil is striking. When I become a star, people will realise I was actually an hero who reincarnated in me. Who's that hero? That's their job

3 Likes

Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by pmc01(m): 7:17am On Feb 05, 2017
Innodon:
How much is the car
Which car?
Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by 0b10010011: 7:19am On Feb 05, 2017
Heaven on wheels
Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by legundarybeans(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2017
That resemblance is just too striking

3 Likes

Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by klassykute(m): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2017
i just notice it.no wonder my Ferrari acts d same way

2 Likes

Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2017
Nice info...

Sometimes your business boom more when ur gone...

That's y u keep receiving calls she u ain't h ur phone. But when ur with ur phone there won't b call...

Meanwhile, ladies check my signature ladies check my signature
Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by dayleke: 7:29am On Feb 05, 2017
Cool
Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by DWJOBScom(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2017
great history
thanks for sharing
Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by Firstcitizen: 7:34am On Feb 05, 2017
swtdrms:
Ferrari inspires other companies to greatness. Really interesting, just as Obama inspired/angered Trump to contest the presidency.

The resemblance with Ozil is striking. When I become a star, people will realise I was actually an hero who reincarnated in me. Who's that hero? That's their job

This thread is for Ferrari
Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by iamtewwy(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2017
Yes oo cheesy

Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by EncephalonPikin(m): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2017
Enzo pls come and piss me off I need inspiration

3 Likes

Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by onitshaigbo(m): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2017
God punish poverty!!! I know I'm destined to own many of these.
Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 05, 2017
swtdrms:

Buhari
Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by VeniJu: 7:57am On Feb 05, 2017
With so many expensive luxuries everywhere, it simply tells you that there's money in the world.. There's money everywhere.
Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by Ramaa(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2017
gbenga4sure:
tuface angered me this morning and for those of you defending him by saying he was threatened should shut up because that's the price of leadership. y'all should read about Nigerian activists and know what they passed.Gani fawehinmi spent more time in prison than he spent on his career.He never back out,he challenged the thief's in power countless times.
Felas mum was killed,his brother injured still he didn't stop.
Ordinary protest tuface can't lead.

Nigeria has lost her biggest Hero's and no one can dust these men shoes,let alone fit into it. Not even their children.

Don't forget Ken Saro Wiwa
Re: 11 Ferrari Facts You Should Know by aigbeedo(m): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2017
IN ADDICTION TO THIS

THE FERRARI HORSE LOGO IS RELATED TO WORLD WAR 1. AND WISHES HIM GOODLUCK.

In 1923, Enzo Ferrari met the Count and Countess Baracca after winning a race. The pair were the parents of the famed World War I flying ace Francesco Baracca, who had died in action in 1918. As the legend goes, Baracca's parents suggested that Ferrari adopt their son’s “prancing horse” logo for his racing Scuderia (team), reportedly saying it would “bring him luck.” Nine years later, Alfa Romeo (the team that Ferrari raced for) allowed Ferrari to put the logo on his car for the 1932 Spa 24 Hours. The yellow shield is in honor of his hometown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choice Of Engine Oil ? / What The Car You Drive Says About You / Best Sitting Position To Stay Alert When Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.