Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act (28659 Views)

Cheat On Her, She Will Forgive You Even Without You Apologizing If You Do THIS / . / Moment Couple Are Caught Having Sex While Driving Down The Middle Lane Of A Span (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by doingood: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
When he forgives I bet u u are gonna be useless I mean useless in d house. U just going to be an ordinary baby sitter. Taken care of his children while he keep enjoying his life with other girls. He'll cheat on u a thousand more.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by MisterGrace: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
kerryjossy:
What? Ok noted. So now what next?? What about the woman? We should easily forgive?? Because men are seen as being 'polygamous in nature'?? Ok.

I am not in support of cheating... But note that men and women are designed differently by nature. It's nobody's fault.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Ijaya123: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
Assumption you say.
What if i say have had a first hand experience of how a cheat's psyche works.

Your first comment says cheats. Then you must have been rolling with cheats to come to that
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by HARDDON: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
he is to blame..... most times, he aint man enough! angry
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ijaya123:

Your first comment says cheats. Then you must have been rolling with cheats to come to that
What is the thread about?.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Toscoas2(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
kerryjossy:
What? Ok noted. So now what next?? What about the woman? We should easily forgive?? Because men are seen as being 'polygamous in nature'?? Ok.
Gender equality will kill some women and families. Take men as men. Don't try what you cannot defend in d long-run, all because you want to be equal with men. What men can do and be proud of (taking wives) women are not allowed to try such. Though, I do not support cheating in relationship or marriage, but I am not a saint and I do try to resist evil thoughts sometime.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
Whether caught in the act or not, it's his right to forgive or not but let it also be that he has been faithful else the thunder wey go fire am will make the Guinness book of world records as the deadliest ever recorded.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by AntiWailer: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
Life4Varnity:

OK thanks.

Have taking many Mind off

God bless you

I appreciate this, thanks so much.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
Serial cheats never want to be cheated on, i'm not surprised!.
I concur to ur point
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
Luizville:
Cheating is just bad_Period(man or woman). Today is my birthday guyz show me some lurv.
Hbd to u.....wullnp

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by pocohantas(f): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
Funny how they claim to be the stronger non-emotional and logical sex but can't forgive a cheating wife.
Yet they expect the irrational, weaker and emotional woman to forgive them. Naso

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by warriorPedigree: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
Serial cheats never want to be cheated on, i'm not surprised!.
this post pain you well sha, your man so you the painment to well sha.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
warriorPedigree:

this post pain you well sha, your man so you the painment to well sha.
You clearly don't know what pains me.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by warriorPedigree: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
You clearly don't know what pains me.
sweetheart don't deny it, accept it then deal with it, that's how you heal.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Mightyraw(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
kerryjossy:
Why do ladies av to put up argument like its a competition
Dats juss a tip to save ur Marriage
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
warriorPedigree:

sweetheart don't deny it, accept it then deal with it, that's how you heal.
Lol. cheesy grin your kinds are amazing.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by warriorPedigree: 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. cheesy grin your kinds are amazing.
I know baby, I know wink
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
warriorPedigree:

I know baby, I know wink
You're still far from knowing my mental state, my life doesn't revolve around any guy, present or ex. So no point holding grudges against anyone.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by MizAijay(f): 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
If you will be pained when your partner cheats then DO NOT cheat. Dazzol.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by hedonistic: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mosebolatan26:
Rubbish.. If u don't want to b cheated on then don't cheat... D one u did when single is enough

So your cheating is contingent on a man's cheating? Or two wrongs make a right? Listen to yourself... If you're a slut, you would cheat, whether your man cheats or not. That's the point here.

You can't cut your nose to spite your face.

Meanwhile, why are all the deluded girls here saying rubbish and talking about "as long as men don't cheat too" bla bla. It seems this gender equality nonsense has got some of you highly detached from reality. If your husband cheats, oya go ahead and do the same now...to prove that you're equal. And don't bother to hide it. Then let's see what happens. Mumus.

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by PhantomD(m): 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
pocohantas:
Funny how they claim to be the stronger non-emotional and logical sex but can't forgive a cheating wife.
Yet they expect the irrational, weaker and emotional woman to forgive them. Naso
its all abt territory nd possesion, even i can't explain it. Its jst lyk dat, jst take note of little boys, dey dnt lyk 2 share, its frm a young age.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
pocohantas:
I blame women who accept cheating partners. So unfair on themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by blazer234: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mosebolatan26:
Rubbish.. If u don't want to b cheated on then don't cheat... D one u did when single is enough

Anty Mosebolatan, hope u is single sha?
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by warriorPedigree: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
You're still far from knowing my mental state, my life doesn't revolve around any guy, present or ex. So no point holding grudges against anyone.
I don't consider you naive. If you say you had never been inlove then I'd accept all you saying, regardless... your life as a person cannot and should not revolve around nobody, its a wrong order. But our lives is influenced directly or indirectly by those around us, thus said, you are angry still at som1, and you should let go.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
warriorPedigree:

I don't consider you naive. If you say you had never been inlove then I'd accept all you saying, regardless... your life as a person cannot and should not revolve around nobody, its a wrong order. But our lives is influenced directly or indirectly by those around us, thus said, you are angry still at som1, and you should let go.
I still repeat that you have no idea of my mental state, may have found someone cheating on me but holding on to that, i would be serving injustice to my own self.

It's a free world, you cheat...i use the exist door! No point holding on to the past, a well deserving person will always come in to fill the gap.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by hurricaneChris: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Guys dont forgive, even I he claims to have forgiven, run for ur useful life.

A babe cheated on me in the past. I loved her so much. And was very faithful to her. I was a student then studying architecture, she was my pride.

That Saturday I caught her red handed, she confessed how she has been doing it with the guy. I was shattered into pieces. I could not eat for days. Hatred filled my soul, I saw her as a wicked girl.

When I got out of the trauma, she and her friends kept begging, I told her I had forgiven her.
We continued. But deep inside me, I knew the relationship was over the day she confessed how she has been fvkcing the guy.

I decided to have a contingency plans. I started establishing relationship with one of my best friends in school. Thank God I was finishing in school.
The new lady and I were getting close everyday, while the former babe still felt we were dating.

After liking 8months I told her babe, am tired, cant continue this. I have a girl friend nw. She thought I I joking until I introduced her to d new girl. I was already an architect. She still cant believe it till today.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by warriorPedigree: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
Benita27:
I still repeat that you have no idea of my mental state, may have found someone cheating on me but holding on to that, i would be serving injustice to my own self.

It's a free world, you cheat...i use the exist door! No point holding on to the past, a well deserving person will always come in to fill the gap.
Aii ma'am, Aii.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
warriorPedigree:

Aii ma'am, Aii.
Good.
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by luminouz(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
TINALETC3:
I hear u
Too bad I don't know what love or valentine is!
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by luminouz(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
hurricaneChris:
Guys dont forgive, even I he claims to have forgiven, run for ur useful life.

A babe cheated on me in the past. I loved her so much. And was very faithful to her. I was a student then studying architecture, she was my pride.

That Saturday I caught her red handed, she confessed how she has been doing it with the guy. I was shattered into pieces. I could not eat for days. Hatred filled my soul, I saw her as a wicked girl.

When I got out of the trauma, she and her friends kept begging, I told her I had forgiven her.
We continued. But deep inside me, I knew the relationship was over the day she confessed how she has been fvkcing the guy.

I decided to have a contingency plans. I started establishing relationship with one of my best friends in school. Thank God I was finishing in school.
The new lady and I were getting close everyday, while the former babe still felt we were dating.

After liking 8months I told her babe, am tired, cant continue this. I have a girl friend nw. She thought I I joking until I introduced her to d new girl. I was already an architect. She still cant believe it till today.

Correct guy....hoes ain't loyal! grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by jayAjoku(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
i don't have a girlfriend
Re: Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act by Zhirinovsky: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
I can't even date or marry any girl if I know who has had sex with her in the past not to talk of continuing when she cheats. If my spouse cheats, that's the end. How can I have sex again with her when the thought that another guy has spilled his seed in that vagina will forever be on my mind. It is better if I don't know any of her exx.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Curvy Pantless Half Nak£d Lady Spotted Selling Banana In Lekki Epe Road In Lagos / Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.