Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee (10099 Views)

If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience / Palm Wine In Islam / Cousin Marriage in Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Empiree: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
EazyMoh:

Dialogue is always the best option.
The first thing is try to find out what did the mosque violated to deserve demolition and then try to fix it from there.
talks is cheap. See how you talk. This is what happens when you only read texts and don't put it into practice. It is really laughable the way you sounnd. Keep taking to them. I can guarantee you they will demolish it. Masajid and Muslim community centers in the USA are standing today not bcuz of some silly, nonsense talks "privately" with leaders. THEY ARE STANDING BCUZ WE STOOD UP TO THEM.

2 Likes

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
tintingz:
These people don't know that they are enjoying the protest and fight our fathers did to get freedom. They think it was an imaginary miracle. cheesy

How i wish I have time machine, I will just teleport these yeye stoic people back to Adolf Hitler era, not even Abacha era. cool

Seems you are ignorant of who Hitler was.

The Germans of Hitler's time were far better off compared to the Nigerians of today.
Hitler was a saviour of the Germans, however he was aggressive in his defense of the German blood. Till today Hitler's constructions such as the Autobahn are enjoyed by the Germans.

No reasonable German would hate Hitler at the time. The evil in Hitler's regime was his attempt to subjugate every other race or wipe it out if it failed to be subjugated.

Talking about Abacha and military regime. The creme de la creme of our infrastructures in this country were built by the military. You need to open more than your eyes to see it. Because I can see that your hatred for the military has blinded your eyes
The democrats are struggling to maintain the infrastructures
Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by EazyMoh(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Empiree:
kindly ignore POLITICS in this discourse. I'm talking about PROTEST itself. Everything is political no matter where you look at it.

At least you are sincere to say this.

Well, they used to be under israel control until 2005 when hamas fought its way out. This was done through ptotests and rebellion against israel and they succeeded. That's why they have Gaza today ruled by them. Again, at least you seem sincere. But a Saudi scholar denounced Palestinians protests which had many Muslims call them hypocrite.

brother, taking to the streets is never first option in many protests. It is always last option. Talks always preceed until it colapse. Before you take to str to protest minimum wage, you first talk to your boss for as long as it takes. You just don't protest outright. That makes no sense.

you all mixing things up. Your problem is you brothers are not exposed yet. Few yrs from now when you travel more, most likely your view will change and you will understand the hadith better. Now do you care to ponder over the hadith I quoted in support of my argument??.

Also if protests are forbidden, why would Quran have zero tolerance for oppression? . Why would Quran say

"Why would you not fight when men, women and children cry for help "

^^

The above is not quoted. It is paraphrased. You can look it up in the quran yourself. This one is not even talking about "peaceful protests". It is talking about fighting back those who oppress you. But you brothers are saying even if your leader beat you, take your right you should be subservient to them no matter what. Quran trashes that.

Your problem is you brothers turn to hadith first. You gave hadith preference over Quran. That's wrong methodology.
OK I hope we learn a thing or two from this discussion, good night.
Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Empiree: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
EazyMoh:

OK I hope we learn a thing or two from this discussion, good night.
No problem. have a nice sleep
Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by tintingz(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

Seems you are ignorant of who Hitler was.

The Germans of Hitler's time were far better off compared to the Nigerians of today.
Hitler was a saviour of the Germans, however he was aggressive in his defense of the German blood. Till today Hitler's constructions such as the Autobahn are enjoyed by the Germans.

No reasonable German would hate Hitler at the time. The evil in Hitler's regime was his attempt to subjugate every other race or wipe it out if it failed to be subjugated.

Talking about Abacha and military regime. The creme de la creme of our infrastructures in this country were built by the military. You need to open more than your eyes to see it. Because I can see that your hatred for the military has blinded your eyes
The democrats are struggling to maintain the infrastructures
Who's talking about what Abacha and Hitler has done to the country? What's the work of government? Is it not to build social amenities?

I'm talking about the rules of government under a dictator leader. See how you're defending Hitler as if he was a good man.

Under Hitler's leadership and racially motivated ideology, the Nazi regime was responsible for the genocide of at least 5.5 million Jews and millions of other victims whom he and his followers deemed Untermenschen ("sub-humans" ) and socially undesirable. Hitler and the Nazi regime were also responsible for the killing of an estimated 19.3 million civilians and prisoners of war.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

^^^Adolf Hitler is a ripper in human skin.

Is this the kind of leader you want to have? Anyways I don't blame you, some fairytale Hadiths have made to think like a stoic patient.

German people are known to be racist under Hitler regime(the Nazist), is that the leader you wish to have?

Go and read Hitler biography before you call me ignorant.

Abacha looted money to foreign countries, all of it are yet to be returned as the looting is very much. Who dare question him when he was looting? You can see how dictators use their unlimited power to oppress the people.

And lastly I don't have hatred for military, I have blood brothers in military, I'm even planning to join a force.

What I hate is dictatorship, you can see that in all of my post.
Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Empiree: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by luckman20(m): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
To all the commentators on this thread i say Jazakumu llahu khairan wá jaz'a
We've learnt one thing or two.
One thing i just want us to understand is that we should respect other people's perspective on issues especially contemporary challenges. In as much as it doesn't go again the Quran and the sunnah of the prophet SAW
Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by kabytexin: 6:44am On Feb 11, 2017
AbuHammaad:

So called dictators are usually arrogant and like all arrogant people, they hate being challenged. It starts as a mere protest, the dictator reacts with the big hammer--- the people rebel and boom! It becomes a full scale war

Some of these people here hate being lectured with evidence from the Quran and Sunnah but even if you use common sense, you'd still come to the conclusion that it makes sense but hey common sense they say is not so common.

buhari is no different from other dictators. Buhari is also a dictator because he has in many cases declined court orders. Eg the case of elzakizaki up till now he has refused to release him,the same thing goes for namdi kalu and many others. He has also refused to listen to advices on economic issues from prominent economic scholars in Nigeria so what are you not saying?

1 Like

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by tintingz(m): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2017
kabytexin:
buhari is no different from other dictators. Buhari is also a dictator because he has in many cases declined court orders. Eg the case of elzakizaki up till now he has refused to release him,the same thing goes for namdi kalu and many others. He has also refused to listen to advices on economic issues from prominent economic scholars in Nigeria so what are you not saying?
Thank you.

Buhari was ones a dictator and he's even acting like one now., a democratic government under a constitutional law does not ignore court order no matter what, even Donald Trump didn't ignore court order on travel ban.

He(buhari) rarely respond to the people's complain, acting president Osibanjo responded to the two recent national protest which am very sure baba will not do, na one confused Femi Adesina will be ranting all over twitter.
Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by AbuuBilaal(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2017
tintingz:
Thank you.

Buhari was ones a dictator and he's even acting like one now., a democratic government under a constitutional law does not ignore court order no matter what, even Donald Trump didn't ignore court orde cryr on travel ban.

He(buhari) rarely respond to the people's complain, acting president Osibanjo responded to the two recent national protest which am very sure baba will not do, na one confused Femi Adesina will be ranting all over twitter.

Question: how many legs has a rabbit?

Answer: the sparrow has two wings

undecided !!!
Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2017
SystemSpecs:

In Islam the way of correcting leaders is by calling them privately and admonishing them. This can be done by sending religious leaders and other respected peronalities to them to admonish them and counsel them.

This is what Islam preaches, this is the methodology of Islam in dealing with rulers.

The reality is that no one likes his mistakes being mentioned in public, no one likes being admonished and corrected in the presence of multitudes, the same thing applies to rulers, if you advise them privately, in shaa Allah they are more likely to yield. But ranting in the public is a very wrong methodology. Imagine if you are the head of a department and you are being protested against, how would you feel.

Unfortunately, this method of protest that has been inspired by Shaitan to his friends among the disbelievers is the only way many people including many Muslims see as the right way.

In Saudi, for instance, what I said is what is being practiced, many people think the people of the country are stupid or something, but their religious leaders continuously admonish their leaders in private to take care of the masses, so also they admonish the masses to obey their leaders even if they see some faults in them. Nobody is perfect, and anyone who has ever held a post of authority will know how difficult it is.

Lastly, this protest is not free from political influences, the people sponsoring it are only trying to turn the people against their government so as to attract them to their political party. Any wise person will see it.
Though I'm not a politician but the plots and deception of politicians is too obvious to be hidden.

People shouldn't make themselves pawn pieces for political swines.

May Allah increase us in steadfastness upon the sunnah.

May Allaah bless you, only a few of the Muslims understand ds u have written, we pray that Allaah open our hearts and make us understand d truth, jazaakumullaahu khayran.

2 Likes

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Empiree: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
SystemSpecs:

May Allaah bless you,only a few of the Muslims understand ds u have written, we pray that Allaah open our hearts and make us understand d truth, jazaakumullaahu khayran.
But you wrote the above grin

You woke up and went stragight to computer before removing clogs from your eyes? grin
Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Ayinla4sure1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
seguntijan:
OH MY BROTHERS WHO CLAIM THERE IS NO BENEFIT IN PROTEST.
HOPE YOU SEE THE EFFECT OF PROTEST ON THE TRAVEL BAN IN U.S?
-The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "Verily, you will have leaders after me: they will say what they don't do, they will do what they are not commanded. Whoever fights against them with his tongue is a believer, whoever fights against them with his heart is a believer, their is no belief beyond this."
Narrator: Ibn Mas'ud
Source: Saheeh al-Mawaarid, No. 1298
-Imam Ash-Sha'bi At-Taabi ( ﺭﺣﻤﻪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ) said, " What an excellent thing it is for the mob to block the road, extinguish every burning things to create serious disturbances for bad leaders. [Narrated by Abu-Nuaim in Hilyatul- Awliyaa(4/324) and Adh-dhahabi in Ta'rikhul-Islam(3/75)].

Pls stop this kind of "qala Sheikh hadith" , this is not from approved source of hadith
Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 12, 2017
kabytexin:
just the way the system of govt democracy was copied from the mushriks also

and who says we are happy with the "democracy"??

1 Like

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by tintingz(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2017
AbdelKabir:

and who says we are happy with the "democracy"??
don't use the "we" for what you don't like.

1 Like

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 12, 2017
tintingz:
don't use the "we" for what you don't like.

"we" here OBVIOUSLY means "we, the ones who are speaking against the protest"

that's pretty not smart of you.

3 Likes

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by tintingz(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2017
AbdelKabir:

"we" here OBVIOUSLY means "we, the ones who are speaking against the protest"

that's pretty not smart of you.
Make it clear next time. Not everyone in this thread are following up our argument.
Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Empiree: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by tintingz(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LSC5Lm714
Imagine a Nigerian living in abroad knows what's going on in Nigeria, just that he over reacted but I understand his anger, he's only feeling emotional for Nigerians.

What he said is very true and fact.

1 Like

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by AbuHammaad: 3:14am On Apr 11, 2017
Shaykh Al Albaanee warned the people of Syria about rebelling against the rulers. I'm sure they would be slapping themselves right now for not listening.

When knowledgeable scholars Allah has blessed with wisdom talk, you see ignorant people who haven't even been able to apply their sugar-coated wisdom to their own lives writing nonsense

Allaahul Musta'aan.

2 Likes

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by Empiree: 3:39am On Apr 11, 2017
AbuHammaad:
Shaykh Al Albaanee warned the people of Syria about rebelling against the rulers. I'm sure they would be slapping themselves right now for not listening.

When knowledgeable scholars Allah has blessed with wisdom talk, you see ignorant people who haven't even been able to apply their sugar-coated wisdom to their own lives writing nonsense

Allaahul Musta'aan.
good. So you condemn the rebels right?. but your brothers support them just bcus they are Sunnis.

Fact, there is nothing wrong with showing contempt toward authority if they are oppressed but the Syrian rebels have incentives. Their motives were not for fisabilillah. So they got nuked and now complaining?. If they did it lillah wa rosul, they got my support

Question is, do you support Syrian rebels against Assad?

1 Like

Re: No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee by tintingz(m): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
AbuHammaad:

Allaahul Musta'aan.
There is different between rebel and protest, a protest can be hijack by rebels. People have the right to fight for their right and freedom if a leader is a dictator and oppressor. You won't be there typing hogwash freely if our fathers didn't fight for their right.

A good leader should listen to people's cry, a good leader should summon courage to leave the throne not fighting people.

Don't try to use your stoic syndrome thinking to judge those that are suffering under an oppressor.

Your fellow sunni brother in other thread is supporting rebelling against Syria government.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruling On Using Adhan Or Dhikr As Ringing Tone / How To Pray Five Times A Day / Ramadan '18: Supplication When Breaking The Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.