Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. (1928 Views)

COVID-19: Innoson Ready To Produce Ventilators & Medical Equipment / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Not once, not twice, we hear or read how Ladies use the cucumber as intimacy gadgets for masturbation.
I came across an image vividly describing what it could really do in our bodies when consumed rather than used as objects of sexual satisfaction.
The following are 7point benefits (not 7point agenda) of what it could do to you and me:

1.Dissolves Kidney bladder stones: At a time we hear so much of kidney failures everywhere which possible could be caused by a prolonged presence of Kidney stones, the cucumber could be that surgeon to get those stones out of your system before it leads to kidney failure. This it could achieve without spilling of blood in a theater.

2. Anti-cancer: While men and women are increasingly becoming victims of prostate and breast cancer, let's not overlook the effect of cucumber in the prevention of this menace.

3.Heals Stomach Ulcer: In this period of recession when more and more Nigerians can hardly afford even 2 meals in a day. More people are falling to the ills of stomach Ulcer. This fruit offers you some protection against injury to your stomach.

4. Regulates BP: With the increasing rise in the cost of anti hypertensives among other drugs. Cucumber could be a life saver at a time you could barely afford your drugs.

5. Rehydrates the body: Dry season is here again with its attendant heat. So much body fluid is lost via sweat. See this fruit as a team mate in keeping your body rehydrated.

6. Relieves Headache: Normally we resort to aspirin for the control of headaches. It's a chemical that comes with side effects. Why not try Dr cucumber which could offer you similar services with zero risks or side effects.

7. Promotes healthy skin: Men, but women most of all, struggle daily with what they consider to be abnormalities in their skin. Why not try cucumber today to see what answers it has for your problem.

Thornapple!.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by wtfCode: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
cool
Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
ozoebuka1 here is my next topic, hope you share it.

Also Sincere4u, wherever you are hiding. Don't worry, i've kept a whip for you. Will sentence you before teaching you the lesson of your life. Coward!.

1 Like

Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by ozoebuka1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
thornapple:
ozoebuka1 here is my next topic, hope you share it.

Also Sincere4u, wherever you are hiding. Don't worry, i've kept a whip for you. Will sentence you before teaching you the lesson of your life. Coward!.
Lol... the uses u listed above ain't complete until u add the popular use of cucumber amongst women...if u know what I mean...

1 Like

Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Lol... the uses u listed above ain't complete until u add the popular use of cucumber amongst women...if u know what I mean...
Hahahahahaha,
you are so funny.
but seriously you have a point cos that use has a stress relieving function.
I actually didn't leave it out completely. It was the first thing i mentioned.
Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by ozoebuka1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahahaha,
you are so funny.
but seriously you have a point cos that use has a stress relieving function.
I actually didn't leave it out completely. It was the first thing i mentioned.
Lol, I saw it but I wasn't satisfied...that particular use deserves it's own number if not, we no go gree... u are marginalizing that particular use even though it's the most crucial for for set of people.

Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Lol, I saw it but I wasn't satisfied...that particular use deserves it's own number if not, we no go gree... u are marginalizing that particular use even though it's the most crucial for for set of people.
Hahahahaha, oya add it yourself.
You failed to share my topic. wink

1 Like

Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by ozoebuka1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahaha, oya add it yourself.
You failed to share my topic. wink
modify the content of ur topic then, maybe, I will share.
Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
ozoebuka1:
modify the content of ur topic then, maybe, I will share.

Lol, if you don't share it i'll call lalasticlala to help take it to front page.
Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by ozoebuka1(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
thornapple:

Lol, if you don't share it i'll call lalasticlala to help take it to front page.
lmao... you got it all wrong mhiz... this kinda topic doesn't move lala...if you can link cucumber with Snake pix, then, you would get his undivided attention.

Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
ozoebuka1:
lmao... you got it all wrong mhiz... this kinda topic doesn't move lala...if you can link cucumber with Snap pix, then, you would get his undivided attention.
I don't know what you mean by snap pix.
Maybe it'll move seun if i tag him. smiley
Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by ozoebuka1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
thornapple:
I don't know what you mean by snap pix. Maybe it'll move seun if i tag him. smiley
I meant snake picture
Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
ozoebuka1:
I meant snake picture
. Explain more.
Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by ozoebuka1(m): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:
. Explain more.
I give up... see u in ya next topic, mhiz thornapple.
Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
ozoebuka1:
I give up... see u in ya next topic, mhiz thornapple.
Victory is sweet. wink
Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by ozoebuka1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
thornapple:

Victory is sweet. wink
lol wink
Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2017
grin

Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
lefulefu:
grin

What's on my mind right now isn't the cucumber but what your moniker means cos it sounds funny.
Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
thornapple:

What's on my mind right now isn't the cucumber but what your moniker means cos it sounds funny.
wat my moniker means in igbo abi? U be igbo babe?wink

1 Like

Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2017
lefulefu:
wat my moniker means in igbo abi? U be igbo babe?wink
Yeah, bring it on!.
Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2017
thornapple:

Yeah, bring it on!.
bring what on ogini? cheesy cheesy.i am not igbo oo na edo guy i be wink.i like igbo girls sha and i also love oha soup.me for like to marry igbo babe but wetin dey fear me be say i will have to sell my papa cocoa plantation just to raise dowry grin.
Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2017
lefulefu:

bring what on ogini? cheesy cheesy.i am not igbo oo na edo guy i be wink.i like igbo girls sha and i also love oha soup.me for like to marry igbo babe but wetin dey fear me be say i will have to sell my papa cocoa plantation just to raise dowry grin.

grin grin grin grin grin
Igbos girls are great.
About the dowry, it depends on the part the girl is from. Not all parts of igbo land are expensive but unfortunately the area i hail from is pretty expensive. So sorry. we didn't make it that way, we met it.
Try Anambra, charming girls from there and they aren't expensive.

1 Like

Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by koolet: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
And i have a cucumber farm oo
Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
koolet:
And i have a cucumber farm oo

Good to know you are a farmer.
Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by koolet: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
thornapple:

Good to know you are a farmer.
just tried some 60 bag pack behind my poultry glad to have a reason to start eating them

1 Like

Re: Cucumber: Benefits Of An Often Misused Produce. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
koolet:
just tried some 60 bag pack behind my poultry glad to have a reason to start eating them
Please do and stay healthy.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know? Daily Health Tip For Saturday September 30 / Why Are Nigerian Doctors Leaving En Masse For Saudi Arabia? / 17 Health Benefits Of Cayenne Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.