Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

How To Be A Miserable Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Be A Miserable Nigerian (585 Views)

BENUE Masacre:all Sponsors Shall Die A Miserable Death,human Right Activist Says / Atiku's Tall Ambition And His Miserable PDP / Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Miserable Nigerian by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
1. During an election, choose a side and stick to it, do not flitch, be hundred percent partisan, a 'never die fan'. Refuse to see or admit any incompetence or if at all you do, blame the regime before the one you voted.

2. Sing praises of your voted fellow, when he flies about like a bird nesting here and there without much impact, go ahead and tell the world how hard he is working to solve the mess the former regime wrought.

3. When your voted fellow decides to throw money to 'idle men' at zero economic gain making a community record over a hundred wedding (which will sure increase economic burden) be glad and rejoice, call him the saviour of the poor and the slayer of poverty.

4. When people get killed in a certain region perpetually for months, tell the world that it is not incompetence, he is achieving great win in another region, tell them worst happened in the former regime.

5. Carry your religious banner about, use it like a pair of glasses to scan everything, to comment on everything, to judge everything, use it to comment on Facebook, show the world how truly a religious Nigerian you are.

6. When your religious clerics mess- up defend them, they can do no wrong, remember?

7. Be worried about the street in Palestine, argue about the American Presidential campaign, make a fuss about Syria, but don't talk about the Merry sinking clay your country is in.

8. Even if you think your country needs help, do not stage a March for it, sit in your house and write on Facebook, tweet about it over pop corn and when a gent rouse to the need you couldn't do anything about, call him a fool, dissect his shrunken academic records to your records to your over feed CV.

9. Be a Nigerian that sits and loud mouth over things he/she knows nothing about.

http://www.sambisareports.com/2017/02/feature-how-to-be-miserable-nigerian.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Be A Miserable Nigerian by subtlemee(f): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wow!
Re: How To Be A Miserable Nigerian by subtlemee(f): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wow! We are all miserable then
Re: How To Be A Miserable Nigerian by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
subtlemee:
Wow! We are all miserable then

Read inbetween the lines, honey, it speaks of some specific folks. They are here in droves on NL
Re: How To Be A Miserable Nigerian by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
True, unfortunately they'll see this and bring up something to defend themselves ..... For how long is it gonn' be like this sad sad
Re: How To Be A Miserable Nigerian by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
GloryIsaac:
True, unfortunately they'll see this and bring up something to defend themselves ..... For how long is it gonn' be like this sad sad

My brother is around cheesy...Mehn there's a lot waiting to be shared. I bet you
Re: How To Be A Miserable Nigerian by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Milonis:

My brother is around cheesy...Mehn there's a lot waiting to be shared. I bet you

Ha! cheesy, if only i could gain access to my phone angry angry, How's the group?....
Re: How To Be A Miserable Nigerian by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Ha! cheesy, if only i could gain access to my phone angry angry, How's the group?....

Standing through the storm....
Re: How To Be A Miserable Nigerian by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Milonis:

Standing through the storm....

Storm!!! omg lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Twitter Troll;see Her Funny Reply / Nigerians Protesting In Front Of The Nigerian High Commission In The UK / Lagos Opens Application Portal To Train One Million Residents How To Code.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.