Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

The Seer...in Your Mind! - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Seer...in Your Mind! (11354 Views)

A Thriller Story That Will Blow Your Mind Away / "Seer" A Story By Stopthecycle / The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by mismore(f): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2017
Wehdone sah, but please I need that Tobi's kind of power.
Nice story
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by supizino(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
coolbreezy01:
Thanks man, hope you enjoying it?!.
coolbreezy01:
Thanks man, hope you enjoying it?!.
yeap bro
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
mismore:
Wehdone sah, but please I need that Tobi's kind of power.
Nice story
Like seriously. Happy you're enjoying it but anyone with such powers to me is considered a threat.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
Coolbreezy01,hw r u bro?actualy my latenes iz due 2 sm issh's m currently handling wit care,nyc updates on my absense...folowin gallantly
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 12:37am On Feb 22, 2017
Spiritman99:
Coolbreezy01,hw r u bro?actualy my latenes iz due 2 sm issh's m currently handling wit care,nyc updates on my absense...folowin gallantly
Oh, Good to know you still here as you had been with me through thick and thin.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 1:45am On Feb 22, 2017
Chapter five

Tobi went to school early the next as he had woken up a little bit earlier than usual due to anxiety of hearing stories of what happened. On getting to the gate, he saw the school quite scanty but it was expected as it was quite early. He saw some group of students gathering around discussing in hushed tone and he knew they were discussing about the robbery with the look of horror and surprise boldly written on their faces. He walked straight towards his class repelling the urge to go here what they were discussing. On getting to his class, he went straight to his seat not without noticing ola and emma keep quiet with a straight face immediately he entered the class as they were laughing before he came in, he opened his bag and took out his maths assignment to do as he had not been chanced to do it as he was busy stealing, then the next minute catching thief, "what irony in human form" he thought. He was still revising when he saw shadow cover his book and he sighed, knowing his supposed friends have come for him and they always come with a barrage of questions which as he was, was not ready to entertain them but what can he say probably after what he had done to then the previous day.

"Why did you do it" emma asked, as always the first.

"Sorry" tobi replied, " I just did not want the dog to bite any of you, that why I did what I did, I know I should not have sent you guys away like that".

Ola chuckled then emma said,
"Wait you think it's about the vanishing stuff, ah me I don't have any beef with you about that cause I can do that anytime, what I'm angry about I why you just decided to carry our hard-earned fruits without our knowledge upon we were the one that brought the ideas and still climbed the tree especially me" trying to maintain a stern frown which was trying to switch automatically to a laugh as ola nodded and mumbled an incoherent 'ehen'. Tobi was surprised and amused as at which what has suddenly entered his friends to make such statement with him thinking sending them home was the fault there. Someone shouted 'Mr abu is coming' and within a blink of an eye, the entire once rowdy and noisy class had suddenly become quiet and calm as everyone had ran to there seats including ola and emma as everyone looked serious and took out a book to make the impression that they were reading. Mr abu entered the class and after answering their greetings he said, submit my assignment and who did not do it should await punishment. That was when tobi realised that he was just half way doing it when his friends came to disturb him and not submitting was homicide as Mr abu does not forgive. He tried rushing it and by the time he was through, everyone had submit and the note books were already packed together in an extra large envelope which made tobi wondered if it was custom made. He had already given up submitting and accept fate hot as it would come like other student when he realised that though he was a student, he was special than an average human and with that he took his notebook under his table, holding it and looking at the brown envelope lying on the front table beside Mr abu as he was advising yhe class on morals and POP the book was gone and tobi could see the envelope grow a centimetre bigger and tobi smiled knowing what he had just done only to turn his face to meet eyeball to eyeball with emma as he was looking at him with wicked sinister smile and tobi sighed' in frustration.

It was a calm and empty farm in nassarawa state as the breeze was blowing a little bit quite wildly. The trees were bending and doing the will of breeze as the clear blue sky could make one wonder where the breeze was coming from when a thunder striked a tree and bringing it to ashes as the sun was extra ordinary hot with the velocity of the breeze intensifying when a second thunder with two branches struck again but this time the floor and suddenly everything stopped and went to normal except for the burnt tree. Every thing died down as two figures, a male and a female became visible surprisingly dressed in ancient roman attire as they walked majestically and when the face became visible they were Artemis and Apollo and nature knew gods were walking on earth.

To be continued.

Gat to give my teeming reader a late night update. Good night.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by ritababe(f): 6:47am On Feb 22, 2017
yeahhhhh we made it to front-page.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Alal(m): 7:03am On Feb 22, 2017
What's App or What's up which one is correct
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2017
ritababe:
yeahhhhh we made it to front-page.
Yea baby, we did, nice of you standing by me all through. I appreciate, an update to you.

1 Like

Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by longjohn87: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2017
This bomb bro,just keep doing wah u no how to do best.....one love
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2017
Alal:
What's App or What's up
which one is correct
Um, lemme say what's App is an app and not correct, so I'll go with what's up. Thanks for commenting.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2017
longjohn87:
This bomb bro,just keep doing wah u no how to do best.....one love
Thanks for the advice bro, nice of you branching in for a read.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by mayree2t9(f): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2017
Hmmm
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2017
Thanks to spritman99, johnwizey1, ritababe and the rest. Never knew my post could make FP but it did, thanks for encouraging me. More updates coming up!!!! .
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2017
mayree2t9:
Hmmm
Hum aunty in rule 1127 of my thread, there shall be no hmmmwink. Nice of you stopping by though.

1 Like

Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by mayree2t9(f): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2017
coolbreezy01:
Hum aunty in rule 1127 of my thread, there shall be no hmmmwink. Nice of you stopping by though.
grin you try shaa...I hope tobi doesn't get into big trouble dat his so called power or shuld I say 'magic' will not b able to solve tongue
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by matadonis(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2017
Spiritman99:
Nyc piece here,m stickin lyk glue cheesy saw some typos in d last update,me tinks u'l av 2 edit,pls mention me in d nxt update...
yeah....lot of typographical errors n, a point where he said.....tobi realized he had not taken breakfast last night.....i dont understand....breakfast at night?
Nice story
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2017
matadonis:

yeah....lot of typographical errors n, a point where he said.....tobi realized he had not taken breakfast last night.....i dont understand....breakfast at night?
Nice story
Yea bro, thanks for the corrections, will work on that. *in whispers* don't tell anybody ibut I do take breakfast at night ooo.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Cont.

The rest of the school day was less busy for tobi except for the flogging of some student by Mr abu, who did not submit their assignment probably because they did not do it and also those who failed which tobi liked watching cause of the numerous expressions and exclamations of the punished students. Ola and Emma were still angry at tobi and did not talk to him through out the rest of the day and kept long faces anytime tobi looked at their direction which he had no business with and was somehow glad cause he was tired of their gibberish questions and nagging. Tobi left school immediately after he heard the sound of the school bell which signifies the end of school session for the day. He was feeling sick as he left school and on his way home he felt he was being followed, so he sprinted and started running as fast as his legs could take him but he still felt being followed and this time the feeling was now stronger than before. He stopped running as he looked back suddenly when he saw a bush move slightly like someone was trying to hide after following him for a while, he was already sweating immensely as it looked like to sun was directly smiling at him in anger pouring out it's heat venom on him coupled with the fact also with the fact the he was actually being followed. He looked around and saw an empty large kiosk with the door open but windows locked and he walked towards it, noticing nobody was looking at him, he slipped into it noiselessly to avoid bringing attention and hid himself by the window side and where he was sure he can't be seen by anyone outside then he put his right hand on his chest thinking of home and POP he was gone.

A great beam of light could be seen flashing towards the kiosk and when the light was fully in it which bright up the entire kiosk, the light suddenly went out leaving Apollo, the god of sun standing there but this time not with the roman attire he was with but this time he was wearing a V-neck t-shirt, a pencil black jean trouser and the currently reigning yeezy sneakers on his foot with the reigning large ponk hairstyle on his head with a small goatee beard with his light skin currently chocolate colour to avoid suspicion and he looked dashing as he walked out of te place into the road receiving stares from some people but he careless. He continued walking till he got to tobi street and stopped directly in front of his house which was without a fence but a black door with a low fence and just a metallic protector before the door which was open and he inhalex deeply and said to himself, " the god of thunder is here, zeus himself is here, my father is here" and with that he walked to the door to knock and if not answered, well he might just destroy it besides it was just a piece of scrap metal before his eyes.

To be continued.

More coming up.

What do you think will happen. Your comments matter a lot.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Momoh7(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
I don come with full force
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by waluga(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
uhmm....nice story line....a follow up on the survival of the cursed i guess
nice write up
wehdonsir
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Samexdx(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Make i pitch my tent here
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by matadonis(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
coolbreezy01:
Yea bro, thanks for the corrections, will work on that. *in whispers* don't tell anybody ibut I do take breakfast at night ooo.
Funny you....
No man is above mistake
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
nice story u av got here but u seriously need to work on your spellings.weldone
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Momoh7:
I don come with full force
I don prepare seat with flash speed. Which do you take beer, wine or juice?. How do you see the story?
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
waluga:
uhmm....nice story line....a follow up on the survival of the cursed i guess
nice write up
wehdonsir
Sorry sir but survival of the curse was written by solomonbrown1 and not me so this is not a follow up. Though am hoping you enjoy this more. Thanks for the comment.

1 Like

Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
matadonis:

Funny you....
No man is above mistake
Yea but we sure can make the mistakes minimal with our best. Thanks though.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
BlissfulJeff:
nice story u av got here but u seriously need to work on your spellings.weldone
Am trying my best bro but auto-correct is really bleeping me up big time. Well thank for the comments, hope you like?!.
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by Prinxxdave: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
nice one bro......

do u have a crush on ritababe
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dedicated to ritababe.

Cont.

On getting home from school after disappearing from that kiosk, tobi felt famished and sick. He went to his mother room and as expected she was not around and this time tobi wondered what he had specifically done wrong that his mother hardly care about him ever since he clocked thirteen and that was some four years and tobi felt a tear unconsciously run down his cheek. He was going to his room when he saw an envelope on the dining table which was by the way to his room, picking up, he opened it and brought out some wad of cash and as he was about dropping the envelope wondering what the money was for, a small note slipped out and tobi picked it up and it read, " I was called on a very important meeting by the company to go to south africa to represent the company, the money there is 15 thousand naira and there is still more in the drawer in my room and anything you need call Mr ajibade, the family lawyer, he will there for you as I will be gone for a week, thanks, from mom". Tobi sighed in anger and frustration as he thought about his life and with silent steps he went to his room. Taking of his uniform, he went to the kitchen and had lunch and was about to back to his room when his eyes caught someone through the window staring intensely at his house and when he was about to debunk the numerous running through his mind and about to continue his mini journey back to his room when the man suddenly started walking towards the house and fear gripped him and his heart beat doubled and from the window he could see the man's eyes as bright as sun itself when he heard the voice he had been yearning to hear.

"You should not be there, that man is not who you should talk to" Nithale said.

"Why" tobi asked without even turning back.

"He is Apollo, god of sun and with his sister they are here for you" Nithale replied.

Tobi froze, he was not an ardent reader but greek gods and genealogy had always caught his fancy and that was what he always read online or in the state's library but what he just heard looked stupid to him though telling a normal person that he had powers looked stupid but this looked more stupid and what he saw next shocked him the most. Turning to look at Nithale, he saw the ever smiling minion's face as hard as hades face himself as he was not smiling this time and his face was wrapped in the worst frown of the history because of fear and what to make Nithale fear was really a big threat. Taking deep breaths to calm him down which actually worked in little inches, he x-ray the door and instead of seeing a human being standing in front of the door, he saw a very bright which was so bright that it caused him temporary blindness. Looking at Nithale, he said "It's time to go" and Nithale nodded and as he was about to touch himself he saw Nithale fell to the floor and he froze in shock when his vision became suddenly became blur and he saw himself falling to the floor as the last thing his eyes caught was beautiful dark skinned lady standing above him and the door opened and the man walked in and he heard him said, "You know artemis, we could have just done this diplomatically" but before he could hear the reply, his body slowly slipped into oblivion and he heard the lady's voice going farther away like a bottle on the sea as he couldn't understand it and he went blank!

To be continued.

What do you think about the plot of the story people?!
Re: The Seer...in Your Mind! by coolbreezy01: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Prinxxdave:
nice one bro......

do u have a crush on ritababe
Like seriously bro, are you trying to start a quarrel you can't end ehn?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story / Fugitive Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.