Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,834 members, 7,802,671 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Start Something To Earn Money As A Corp Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Start Something To Earn Money As A Corp Member (490 Views)

Start Something And Make Money During Nysc / 7 Best CDS Groups To Join As A Corp Member / When Is It Appropriate To Start Job Hunt As A Corp Member? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Something To Earn Money As A Corp Member by starhelp: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hi ,

Have you spent hours, days even months trying to find the best
mutual aid system?

Finding out how people finally got Wealthy after trying almost everything ?

You don’t have to look any further,

I say >>> Search no more >>>

Why did I say that?

You know the answer. If you have been following me keenly, you will
discover I have given you different links to make good use of your
SPARE MONEY

Hear me well, concepts like this don't last for too long because they are purely
PONZI SCHEME
The truth must be told!

I am well experienced; I know all about PONZI, they come in every
2 years to Nigeria.

You remember, WealthSolution, Pennywise,OpenGate,
SolidInvestment of 2006-2008?

What about Nospetco,GoldLynk and the likes?

Also, the recent Oil and Gas before the advent of MMM, so many of them.

But one keyword is this " There are people who cash in and smile to
the bank each time PONZI SCHEMES show face and now is the best time for that.
If interested, check my number on my signature and whatsapp me or drop your e-mail for update.

1 Like

Re: Start Something To Earn Money As A Corp Member by DAVID2776: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Umukorojohanan@gmail.com 08161866341
Re: Start Something To Earn Money As A Corp Member by starhelp: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2017
Please, I am into bitcoin full time so, if you have invested in bitcoin or you are interested in it contact me. You will never regret it

(1) (Reply)

Kano Corpers, Wee! / Jigawa 2017 Batch A / NYSC Corps Member Divorces Husband, Refund Dowry Of N80,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.