Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Valentine In Recession. What You Can Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine In Recession. What You Can Do. (726 Views)

All Girls Want To Marry Rich Guys Even In Recession / Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession / Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine In Recession. What You Can Do. by DanielGb(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is an open address to NLanders in-respect to showing love to others. This thread is directed at the singles or the lonely ones on Val's day.

Without denying the true fundamental meaning of Valentine. What everybody seems to recognize however, is the present meaning of valentine. Boo and Bae package. For the singles or lonely. This is for you, just Pick a friend. cheesy

Continue...
Within the past week, i have notice changes. Guys are in recession cry. They can't afford to be in a relationship because it is financially demanding on the long run. Singles Ladies are also all over the places. They are Indirectly affected by the recession or 'na economy.' However, let these set of people feel love for the day. Abi? wink its valentine now smiley . Show some love Abegi. tongue

This Valentine, my advice to the single ladies and men out there is to understand and be fair. Be realistic. You are single for whatsoever reason but don't spend the day alone. Go have a day friend. A single friend will complement the day. Be happy for one more day. Take 'somebori' cheesy out with you or Be taken out. #ZeroAffection #NothingDeep #JustFun.

Note: This thread aim is to match single or lonely dudes with opposite sex as friends who will be spending Valentine's day all together.

Recession is here, so this is the GAME PLAN. (Read Further)

For Men interested in having a day friend(for valentine) should signify there interest by typing there location for that day , and area, follow by 'need you'. e.g. Lagos, Surulere - Need You. or Need You @ Lagos, Surulere.

Ladies who need a day friend should signify by typing there state and area, follow by 'meet me'. e.g. Lagos, Ikeja - Meet Me or Meet me @ Lagos, Ikeja.

Rules:

1. Smart Ladies & Gentlemen Interested, Upload a picture of yourself as Profile Picture.

2. PM whom you will like to spend your valentine day with. (Ladies can also do this).

3. If you are taken. signify. e.g. Taken - For Val.

NB: This is for those who don't want to be alone for the day.
Best of Luck.

(1) (Reply)

April 26 Birthday / ‘I Gave My Homosexuality To God’ Former Gay Activist Shares Testimony / Men Who Gym Regularly Have Less Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.