Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? (71308 Views)

Baby Boom Expected In Lagos In Next 7 Months Says Gynaecologists / Gynaecologists' Attention Needed. Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications. / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
Folks each time I think of this, I find myself in a quandary over what usually transpires in their minds when the Male Gynaecologists work on their clients #( female ) .

Surprisingly it seems there are more male Gynaecologists than females, I stand to be corrected though. But what baffles me mostly is how the female folks open up their bossoms to their male Gynaecologists either for tests or whatnot... and they seem to be cool with it? how about their husbands, considering the married ones. Are they also cool with that male Gynaecologists viewing their wives bossom and other parts and carrying out tests on them as they wish? Ughh angry ...

Is the male Gynaecologist's body anatomy different from other males or specially wired and hence not vulnerable to some erotic thoughts ?

Sometimes I keep wondering how much of hidden facts those male Gynaecologists have seen and handled, hmm. Boy o boy! shocked shocked . No matter how professional they are, I believe they are still human. Or I'm I missing something.

I have a hard time believing when a straight male gynecologist does a breast exam on a woman with goose-bumped perky 36C's while her neatly waxed vagina is hoisted up in stirrups his brain only registers sexless flesh.I just don't trust that a man who probes women's vaginas for a living isn't secretly snickering or judging or enjoying.

I'm not convinced all straight male gynecologists see their patients as clinical sexless flesh. I think it's biologically impossible for the visually-aroused male gene to automatically shut down around an Unclad body

Women in the house pls can u share ur experience with us here. What is it like or what was it like?
How do u handle this? What does your husband perceive of this if married.

I keep imagining how a complete outsider will be viewing their hidden facts without any chemistry in the minds.

Hmm... Pls females share your experience...
Men what is ur view on this as well. Are u cool with ur wives getting the services of a male Gynaecologist or ur Bae as it were

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by kayzat: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
You can identify a girl who is a virgin by
the way she urinates. If she urinates and
the sound goes like Tiziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know
she is virgin. But if she urinates like
shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as if you have
switched on bathroom showers, my brother,
my good brother I have a story to tell you

NB: To the frustrated souls crying over this joke my advice to you lots is to just do the needful and end it. What I wrote above is just a joke and it will remain what it is so nobody should transfer their domestic troubles on me. Cheers

365 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by GloriaNino: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wtf? I won't even book an appointment with one for counselling talk less of going to him for medications

Modified: you guys should please stop quoting me, I only said my own opinion on the way I feel it gonna be for me..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Observing
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
kayzat:
You can identify a girl who is a virgin by the way she urinates. If she urinates and the sound goes like Tiziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know she is virgin. But if she urinates like shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as if you have switched on bathroom showers, my brother, my good brother I have a story to tell you

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
GloriaNino:
Wtf? I won't even book an appointment with one for counselling talk less of going to him for medications
you shouldbe thanking God for your health

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
kayzat:
My brother I won hear your story grin

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
op,i'll never allow such.

kayzat:
You can identify a girl who is a virgin by the way she urinates. If she urinates and the sound goes like Tiziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know she is virgin. But if she urinates like shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as if you have switched on bathroom showers, my brother, my good brother I have a story to tell you
lwkmd.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
if he sexy I won't carecheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is a really stùpid thread
First when a woman goes to see a gynaecologist she goes because she is sick
Its not like she is on a date
At that point she is seeking a solution to a problem
As for the doctor he is rendering a service tue way a barber or a mechanic does.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Dfinex(f): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
lol @topic. I used to feel same way before. ..those guys don't see u as a man/woman., they only see u as a human anatomy. ...lolsss

but truth is those guys don't have ur time....like going by the number of women they meet how many will they now have relationships with .....of all professions medical doctors are the less promiscuous (I stand to be corrected though )......cos the few I have made friends with always act like they are not even seeing u

except ofcourse for the highly perverted few.....

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nope bro, there are also female Gynaecologist, so? OK r u cool with ur Bae or wife visiting a male Gynaecologist evry two months for cross examination of her parts if she needs to.
Babzilla:
As for the doctor he is rendering a service tue way a barber or a mechanic does.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by torres89: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
as for me
I hail those male doctors seriously
I personally find medicine so disgusting...
imagine treating a woman with fibroid
whether she's hot or not
sometimes I get irritated staring at some certain puccyyz
and am not gay oooo
let alone doctors that look at it every day....
#engineering rocks

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Dfinex(f): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Babzilla:

the op only asked an innocent question.....given the way guys reason and act when they see ladies. ....don't the male gynecologist also have reactions when they see the woman anatomy just like every other man?

so answer the question and stop the attack on the thread

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
some women are used to it , especially those foreign ones bt i cant allow my wife angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Babzilla:
no its check up not because she is sick

5 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Dfinex:

the op only asked an innocent question.....given the way guys reason and act when they see ladies. ....don't the male gynecologist also have reactions when they see the woman anatomy just like every other man?

so answer the question and stop the attack on the thread
The gynaecologist is a (read my lips) trained professional
Not a perv like you think. Only a filthy mind would think a gynaecologist is there to stare at ladies' hoo ha

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
judefcc:
no its check up not because she is sick
It sure isnt a leisure visit is it?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Timelezz: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
I find is unbelievably sickening and unacceptable. But it is part of the modern trend of loss of culture and normalisation of taboo.

I have just too many doctors as friends and I know medical certificate isn't a moral certificate. Male gynecologists insert fingers inside their patients vagina looking for who-cares-what and press and fundle the beasts looking for lumps...

This is madness of course and can only be permitted by me only during life-threaning emergency.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jammiiee:
Nope bro, there are also female Gynaecologist, so? OK r u cool with ur Bae or wife visiting a male Gynaecologist evry two months for cross examination of her parts if she needs to.
Yes I am very cool with it. If I wasnt cool with it Id be a gynaecologist myself.

7 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
Babzilla:

It sure isnt a leisure visit is it?
infection and other things wink they need to keep it clean
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Dfinex(f): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
Babzilla:

The gynaecologist is a (read my lips) trained professional
Not a perv like you think. Only a filthy mind would think a gynaecologist is there to stare at ladies' hoo ha

and u think it's water that is flowing through him because he is a professional? is he the only professional? are lawyers not professionals, are bankers not professionals? are engineers not professionals? why do they go ahead and keep relationships with their clients/customers?

please give cogent reasons, not that professional crap.....if u are talking work ethics/professional code of conducts, come forth and elaborate on it.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
kayzat:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dq

7 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
judefcc:
infection and other things wink they need to keep it clean
yeah gotta keep the cocoon clean cheesy
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
Dfinex:

and u think it's water that is flowing through him because he is a professional? is he the only professional? are lawyers not professionals, are bankers not professionals? are engineers not professionals? why do they go ahead and keep relationships with their clients/customers?

please give cogent reasons, not that professional crap.....if u are talking work ethics/professional code of conducts, come forth and elaborate on it.
Ive just spoken of professionalism you call it crap then turn around and ask me to speak of professionalism again.... SMH

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Babzilla:
yeah gotta keep the cocoon clean cheesy
for people wen dey use mouth well well men like you wink think say i no know
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
judefcc:
for people wen dey use mouth well well men like you wink think say i no know

wink wink wink
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Dfinex(f): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Babzilla:

Ive just spoken of professionalism you call it crap then turn around and ask me to speak of professionalism again.... SMH

don't let ur head fall off while shaking it. please tell me why a gynecologist is different from other professionals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
Oh my, u nailed it angry exactly, I would accept only accept that under such condition and after which it has bn ascertained that no female Gynaecologist can handle the job. Haba angry
Timelezz:
I find is unbelievably sickening and unacceptable. But it is part of the modern trend of loss of culture and normalisation of taboo.

I have just too many doctors as friends and I know medical certificate isn't a moral certificate. Male gynecologists insert fingers inside their patients vagina looking for who-cares-what and press and fundle the beasts looking for lumps...

This is madness of course and can only be permitted by me only during life-threaning emergency.

5 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Cholls(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
Timelezz:

my sister this is TIMELEZZ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
A male Gynaecologist or would-be Gynaecologist spotted undecided
Babzilla:

3 Likes

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by rali123(f): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
Just see them for who they are 'gynaecologist'. It never even cross my mind 'hes a guy', kapish

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.