Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,897 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? (71306 Views)

Baby Boom Expected In Lagos In Next 7 Months Says Gynaecologists / Gynaecologists' Attention Needed. Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications. / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Timelezz: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
LordAdam7:

There you go again.

And what's it you're debating about. That it is unacceptable for a male ob-gyn to examine a female.

Well, if it is unacceptable to you. Do as you please.

But you don't want to have none of that. You want to keep reiterating that you're morally upright for saying it is unacceptable. And those who permit it are immoral.

Well, if you're going to stick with that and you're going to garnish it with vituperations, the least you should be bothered about is me calling you out for the self-obsessed c*nt that you are.

You need psychiatric help, and you keep proving me right with your comments. So, keep at it, I'll keep sticking the middle finger, until you recognize it means "Go f**k yourself."

-Lord
Here's my first ever post on this thread:
Timelezz:
I find is unbelievably sickening and unacceptable. But it is part of the modern trend [/b]of loss of culture and normalisation of taboo.

I have just too many doctors as friends and I know medical certificate isn't a moral certificate. Male gynecologists insert fingers inside their patients vagina looking for who-cares-what and press and fundle the beasts looking for lumps...

[b]This is madness of course and can only be permitted by me only during life-threaning emergency

I took the pain to furnish my very first post which you quoted. As you can see, I unequivocally said, i won't allow for male gyno to attend to my wards except on EMERGENCIES. I never implored the public or asked anyone else to walk in the same direction. I just stated my personal decision.

So why do you keep lying that I'm advocating for the public to go against the practice? Why did you say i wouldn't allow the matter to rest? When you're the one who quoted me on my personal decision because of your insecurities!!!

I have placed curses on you for twisting my words and those curses will follow you like your shadow. Here's more:

*May your mother bury all her children by her hands.

*May she be financially frigid to suck dicks three times a day for her feeding

* May your presence on earth be tomorrow's forgetfulness
* May you die at the point when your dreams are about to be unfold

* And May the name Satan be more palatable in the lips of men than your own surname.
* May you never be missed when you die and may your corpse arrive at a full mortuary and you be left on the bare floor like a worthless banana peel.

* May everyone who hears your name cuss your mother for not having terminated your life as a foetus.

You're a crawling bedbug with a rare strain of people-mal-adaptation, severe loss of inhibition and utterly low in self-value.

You should be use as a laboratory experiment to show some humans still carry gorrila DNA in thier system.

Bastard son of a nobody!!!
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Timelezz:

I took the pain to furnish my very first post which you quoted. As you can see, I unequivocally said, i won't allow for male gyno to attend to my wards except on EMERGENCIES. I never implored the public or asked anyone else to walk in the same direction. I just stated my personal decision.

So why do you keep lying that I'm advocating for the public to go against the practice? Why did you say i wouldn't allow the matter to rest? When you're the one who quoted me on my personal decision because of your insecurities!!!

I have placed curses on you for twisting my words and those curses will follow you like your shadow. Here's more:

* And May the name Satan be more palatable in the lips of men than your own surname.
* May you never be missed when you die and may your corpse arrive at a full mortuary and you be left on the bare floor like a worthless banana peel.

* May everyone who hears your name cuss your mother for not having terminated your life as a foetus.

You're a crawling bedbug with a rare strain of people-mal-adaptation, severe loss of inhibition and utterly low in self-value.

You should be use as a laboratory experiment to show some humans still carry gorrila DNA in thier system.

When you say this:

Male gynecologists insert fingers inside their patients vagina looking for who-cares-what and press and fundle the beasts looking for lumps...

Preceded by

I find is unbelievably sickening and unacceptable. But it is part of the modern trend of loss of culture and normalisation of taboo.

You are simply saying that what all (not some) male gynecologists do is wrong... In fact according to your statement, the mere fact that a male gyn examines a female patient amounts to sexual assault. It is a heavy accusation.

You just dropped a gavel on the job description of an entire sub-profession that's attending to the health needs of more than 2 billion women around the world.

That you concluded with a statement that you wouldn't let any male ob-gyn touch your female relative does not excuse the fact that you implicitly implied that those who allow their female relatives to meet male ob-gyns are "SICK."

It is the height of intolerance and goes against everything that a rational, educated mind should be saying on a public forum.

It is okay to say, that you wouldn't trust a male gyn to be alone with your female relative. That is justified. And that's what multiple people have said on this thread. You didn't see me quoting them. They have a right to an opinion.

Most of these people are open to the idea of a female chaperon when a female ob-gyn is not present.

But for you, anything other than a female ob-gyn is unacceptable, simply because you think male ob-gyns are immoral and those who use male ob-gyns are condoning immorality.

When you come on a public forum to say that, it is akin to taking a mega phone to your central hospital and say that what the male ob-gyns are doing is morally reprehensible. When you do that, you can count on some uninformed listeners to re-echo it, and soonest we'll have a mob.

On the Internet, this just spreads misinformation, that can be very dangerous. We're talking about health. I shouldn't have to give statistics about how early detection saves lives, and here you are saying on a public forum that it is acceptable to not meet a male ob-gyn (even when a female chaperon is provided) until a female is in a life-threatening situation.

That you do not understand the gravity of the words you used is a clear indication that you should be hospitalized. You have ZERO value for human life. Not even the lives of your female relatives. And it's why I said you are a danger to those around you.

You are taking a medically unsafe decision and you are influencing others to take same decision. And you are using the moral and culture blackmail to implicitly coerce others to accept your viewpoint. And when you are called out, you are saying it is harmless because you used a personal pronoun.

And you even had the guts to type that. You sociopath.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Timelezz:

And what is this?

Is it supposed to make me feel jittery?

I'm not your average religious sh*t-face.

All I see is the ramblings of a heavily disturbed individual in need of urgent psychiatric help. Nothing more.

So you can curse, insult, and whine till thy kingdom come, I couldn't care less.

I wouldn't even return them with the oft-used clause "back to sender," because you didn't send anything. You are mentally ill, and that's not the fault of your mother.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nwaoma198(f): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
No bother...quote author=Jammiiee post=53813556]Good! Tell us your experience if u have one and His, if u r privy to it [/quote]
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
If I say it here shocked
Nwaoma198:
No bother...quote author=Jammiiee post=53813556]Good! Tell us your experience if u have one and His, if u r privy to it
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Timelezz: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
LordAdam7:

And what is this?

Is it supposed to make me feel jittery?

I'm not your average religious sh*t-face.

All I see is the ramblings of a heavily disturbed individual in need of urgent psychiatric help. Nothing more.

So you can curse, insult, and whine till thy kingdom come, I couldn't care less.

I wouldn't even return them with the oft-used clause "back to sender," because you didn't send anything. You are mentally ill, and that's not the fault of your mother.

-Lord
Bone-chilling!!! No doubt.

With the weight of evidence, this recycled human garbage have nothing to say. Obsessed idiot and lame pretender.

You called me names and troglodyte behind my back but wet your panties when i come face to face!!!

That's exactly what your daddy did when your mother showed him the man responsible for your birth!
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Timelezz:
Bone-chilling!!! No doubt.

With the weight of evidence, this recycled human garage have nothing to say. Obsessed idiot and lame pretender.

You called me names and troglodyte behind my back but wet your panties when i come face to face!!!

That's exactly what your daddy did when your mother showed him the man responsible for your birth!

Keep it coming. And you can reply that post if you have the nerve to.

I'm not going to play a game of musical chairs with an obvious sociopath who hasn't even had a proper psychiatric evaluation.

That you want me to insult or curse your mother like you've done mine just keeps proving that you don't even value your mother's life. Anyway, you've already shown that before, but reiterating it over and over again, is as cold as it gets.

Don't stop now. I'm treating you like a mental patient. Don't get worked up about that. You are playing the script perfectly.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Timelezz: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
LordAdam7:

Keep it coming. And you can reply that post if you have the nerve to.

I'm not going to play a game of musical chairs with an obvious sociopath who hasn't even had a proper psychiatric evaluation.

That you want me to insult or curse your mother like you've done mine just keeps proving that you don't even value your mother's life. Anyway, you've already shown that before, but reiterating it over and over again, is as cold as it gets.

Don't stop now. I'm treating you like a mental patient. Don't get worked up about that. You are playing the script perfectly.

-Lord
After being exposed as a demented idiot suffering from amnesia and an obsessive plonker who pokes fingers on other people's choices, he has switched onto another tactics of playing mental games. grin grin grin

But it is what you do with all your bazillion monikers. When you're beaten, out-cussed and out-fact, you hold onto having the last word and brag you have never lost a debate in Nairaland. Of course that's your life's achievement.

Demented bozo!!! grin shamer-doctor. Imposter+criminal!
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by MRSANITY(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
LordAdam7:

Yes.

They are the irredeemable troglodytes we get to deal with in our hospitals, banks, schools, and just about anywhere.

They are the ones that wants everyone to accept that male ob-gyns shouldn't examine female patients, ladies shouldn't apply makeup, our kids shouldn't answer English names.

The issue is not that they have objections about this. The issue is that they want everyone else to be forced to accept their viewpoints.

That is why when female chaperons are suggested for the male-ob-gyn-female-patient scenario, they refuse and say it's not enough.
When they are reminded that they can as well instruct their female relatives not to apply makeup, they say it's not enough.
When they say parents are free to name their kids however they want, they say it's not enough.

They are the sleeper extremists that fuel the far right and far left opinions. Society will descend into anarchy if they had their way.

For them, liberalism is evil. Others must do as they please or be tainted as immoral or culture-less.

It is not enough that they can do whatever they please. They are crusaders that must make others see things their way, and by force if necessary. When physical force is not possible as in forums like this, they resort to intimidation and doling out truckloads of expletives.

ISIS, the KKK are full of these people. They are a scourge to mankind.
@
-Lord
I was really surprised someone would reason that way, you can imagine other dos and don'ts he must have placed on his females. His headache though.

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Sgwash: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Timelezz:
We're talking about a gynecologist and a female patient.

You're a fullblown imbecilé and your father is the bad clone of an authentic bastard!

May thunder caress your mother's wrinkled laps with a brutal kiss.

Bastard throwaway like you.
Nawa o... I am a doctor, there isn't anyway possible I could be an imbecilè. My dad has done well for himself, with numerous achievements to his name. My mum, as young and loveable as ever. one will never believe the number, age and calibre of kids she pushed out... I guess is that these can't be said about u or anyone u know. Ur dad probably struggled to send u to elementary school so u can learn elementary vocabs to throw shades at people who have attained great heights. A level he knows u can never attain. And ur mum... well, let's not go there!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Timelezz:
After being exposed as a demented idiot suffering from amnesia and an obsessive plonker who pokes fingers on other people's choices, he has switched onto another tactics of playing mental games. grin grin grin

But it is what you do with all your bazillion monikers. When you're beaten, out-cussed and out-fact, you hold onto having the last word and brag you have never lost a debate in Nairaland. Of course that's your life's achievement.

Demented bozo!!! grin shamer-doctor. Imposter+criminal!

Funny you couldn't reply my post where I proved you to be a mindless sociopath, who wants everyone to see things his way.

Or maybe you missed it.

It's still there to reply to.

Get it out of your system. After being trounced, outsmarted, and out-gunned, you can let the tears all out.

I wouldn't call this a debate. I wouldn't debate with a M*D fellow.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sgwash:

Nawa o... I am a doctor, there isn't anyway possible I could be an imbecilè. My dad has done well for himself, with numerous achievements to his name. My mum, as young and loveable as ever. one will never believe the number, age and calibre of kids she pushed out... I guess is that these can't be said about u or anyone u know. Ur dad probably struggled to send u to elementary school so u can learn elementary vocabs to throw shades at people who have attained great heights. A level he knows u can never attain. And ur mum... well, let's not go there!!!

Please don't reply him. The idi*t couldn't read or understand Keith Moore to save his life.

He needs to burn through expletives to feel okay about his sad, pathetic life.

You don't even have to prove yourself to him. He is a sociopath, that's the effect he has on normal people. He needs psychiatric treatment and everyone avoids him like a plague, except his fellow sociopaths.

You'd do well to avoid going down that road with him. He is MAD, plain and simple.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oh dear @Timelezz

Are you getting screwed over by the bots?

You never learn. What a dumb brute!

Stay down! The punches are too heavy, you couldn't possibly get back from this. Your credibility is shattered.

Here, I reposted the post you clearly missed.

Timelezz:

When you say this:

Male gynecologists insert fingers inside their patients vagina looking for who-cares-what and press and fundle the beasts looking for lumps...

Preceded by

I find is unbelievably sickening and unacceptable. But it is part of the modern trend of loss of culture and normalisation of taboo.

You are simply saying that what all (not some) male gynecologists do is wrong... In fact according to your statement, the mere fact that a male gyn examines a female patient amounts to sexual assault. It is a heavy accusation.

You just dropped a gavel on the job description of an entire sub-profession that's attending to the health needs of more than 2 billion women around the world.

That you concluded with a statement that you wouldn't let any male ob-gyn touch your female relative does not excuse the fact that you implicitly implied that those who allow their female relatives to meet male ob-gyns are "SICK."

It is the height of intolerance and goes against everything that a rational, educated mind should be saying on a public forum.

It is okay to say, that you wouldn't trust a male gyn to be alone with your female relative. That is justified. And that's what multiple people have said on this thread. You didn't see me quoting them. They have a right to an opinion.

Most of these people are open to the idea of a female chaperon when a female ob-gyn is not present.

But for you, anything other than a female ob-gyn is unacceptable, simply because you think male ob-gyns are immoral and those who use male ob-gyns are condoning immorality.

When you come on a public forum to say that, it is akin to taking a mega phone to your central hospital and say that what the male ob-gyns are doing is morally reprehensible. When you do that, you can count on some uninformed listeners to re-echo it, and soonest we'll have a mob.

On the Internet, this just spreads misinformation, that can be very dangerous. We're talking about health. I shouldn't have to give statistics about how early detection saves lives, and here you are saying on a public forum that it is acceptable to not meet a male ob-gyn (even when a female chaperon is provided) until a female is in a life-threatening situation.

That you do not understand the gravity of the words you used is a clear indication that you should be hospitalized. You have ZERO value for human life. Not even the lives of your female relatives. And it's why I said you are a danger to those around you.

You are taking a medically unsafe decision and you are influencing others to take same decision. And you are using the moral and culture blackmail to implicitly coerce others to accept your viewpoint. And when you are called out, you are saying it is harmless because you used a personal pronoun.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
LordAdam7:

Please don't reply him. The idi*t couldn't read or understand Keith Moore to save his life.

He needs to burn through expletives to feel okay about his sad, pathetic life.

You don't even have to prove yourself to him. He is a sociopath, that's the effect he has on normal people. He needs psychiatric treatment and everyone avoids him like a plague, except his fellow sociopaths.

You'd do well to avoid going down that road with him. He is MAD, plain and simple.

-Lord
So says the son of a streetwalker who has been defeated in every aspect of this debated and proven a liar, pretender, and a chronic alexithymic bastard!!!

If your father had expended you as part of his masturbatory acts, your life would still have faired better as part of the endless microorganisms than be born with a chronic personality disorder.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
UltraLeslie:
So says the son of a streetwalker who has been defeated in every aspect of this debated and proven a liar, pretender, and a chronic alexithymic bastard!!!

If your father had expended you as part of his masturbatory acts, your life would still have faired better as part of the endless microorganisms than be born with a chronic personality disorder.

I know this is your alternate moniker Timelezz.

You've been royally f*cked that you had to resurrect an alternate moniker to keep up.

Gawd.

Just stay down and tend to your wounds. The last time you were depressed for months, this time it'll be for years.

Oh and I just reposted the reply you missed. It's in my last post.

You are a full blown sociopath. You couldn't even be discreet about it.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sgwash:

This is why I don't like scalping little idiots with mental instability. I have never started with you and you're already giving me your family history. By the time I'm done you will be telling me your mother's favourite positions!!!

Save your mythical family history. You're the son of a half-nakéd drunk who denied you the minute you were born because your facade looked like your neighbourhood head vigilante!

That streetwalker you call a mom should have her pussy sewn to prevent the production of little bastards at market rates.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
LordAdam7:

I know this is your alternate moniker Timelezz.

You've been royally f*cked that you had to resurrect an alternate moniker to keep up.

Gawd.

Just stay down and tend to your wounds. The last time you were depressed for months, this time it'll be for years.

Oh and I just reposted the reply you missed. It's in my last post.

You are a full blown sociopath. You couldn't even be discreet about it.

-Lord
This trickster will even deny his mother for a single like in Nairaland. See him desperately looking for a support like a cash strapped prøstitute.

Illiterate "doctor" who can't tell the difference of adjectives from noun twice I had to correct you.

Your father should lease you to me as my bondsman for 2 years let me salvage what is left of your humanity.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
UltraLeslie:
This trickster will even deny his mother for a single like in Nairaland. See him desperately looking for a support like a cash strapped prøstitute.

Illiterate "doctor" who can't tell the difference of adjectives from noun twice I had to correct you.

Your father should lease you to me as my bondsman for 2 years let me salvage what is left of your humanity.

A. You are not married
B. The OP asked married men to opine and you rattled away without minding if you were in a right position to answer.
C. You are proving to be a sociopath with abominable sexual urges asking to keep someone else (a male no less) as a bondsman for 2 years. And in the past you claimed to be homophobic. Hating the same thing you love so much. Oh I see, that was just a facade.

What are you going to do with a male for 2 years as your bondsman, you sick, twisted f*ck.

Don't worry, a ban is coming for this moniker too. Be rest-assured about that.

I'll bury you on NL! First with Timelezz, then with this UtraLeslie, then with whatever other moniker you dare to create again. Depraved sh*theads have no place on this forum.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
@Timelezz, has the cat got your tongue?

Fell for the bait, hook, line, and sinker.

Now you're keeping it going with an alternate moniker. Show yourself, you depraved c*nt.

You are the dumbest sociopath that ever existed. Ted Bundy would kill you if he was still alive for bringing shame to the psychiatric disorder.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
LordAdam7:

A. You are not married
B. The OP asked married men to opine and you rattled away without minding if you were in a right position to answer.
C. You are proving to be a sociopath with abominable sexual urges asking to keep someone else (a male no less) as a bondsman for 2 years. And in the past you claimed to be homophobic. Hating the same thing you love so much.

What are you going to do with a male for 2 years as your bondsman, you sick, twisted f*ck.

Don't worry, a ban is coming for this moniker too. Be rest-assured about that.

I'll bury you on NL! Depraved sh*theads have no place on this forum.

-Lord

God will destroy the two top cockroaches that gave birth to you. It shall never be well with their seeds. To think that 50 Naira goldcircle Condom would have prevented your birth that's akin to natural disaster!

1. How many times will you keep shifting the goal post?

You have accused me of trying to persuade people from seeking help from male gynos. And I have proved with evidence that I only stated by personal choice which you found unacceptable.

2. You lied I attacked you personally and left facts when you're the one who called me insecure because I said only in cases of emergencies will I allow a male gyno treat any female under me

3. Now you're shifting ground again to say the OP was asking married folks.

Man, this is exactly how your mother changes sex partners and that gene is manifest in you.

4. Thank God you have admitted running to the mods after I did what that prøstitute you called a mother should have done while you were still just a mass of thick blood.

And if you're indeed married with this mindset, then I will ask Jesus to permit divorce on grounds of chronic mental epilepsia major.

Self-tormenting saphead!
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
LordAdam7:
@Tim.elezz, has the cat got your tongue?

Fell for the bait, hook, line, and sinker.

Now you're keeping it going with an alternate moniker. Show yourself, you depraved c*nt.

You are the dumbest sociopath that ever existed. Ted Bundy would kill you if he was still alive for bringing shame to the psychiatric disorder.

-Lord
Timelézz murdered you and left you incapacitated.
Stop trying to hide with empty boasting. I'm about to make your sperm-swilling mom wish she aborted you.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
UltraLeslie:

God will destroy the two top cockroach that gave birth to you. It shall never be well with their seeds. To think that 50 Naira goldcircle comdom would have prevented your birth that's akin to natural disaster!

1. How many times will you keep shifting the goal post?

You have accused me of trying to persuade people from seeking help from male gynos. And I have proved with evidence that I only stated by personal choice which you found unacceptable.

2. You lied I attacked you personally and left facts when you're the one who called me insecure because I said only in cases of emergencies will I allow a male gyno treat any female under me

3. Now you're shifting ground again to say the OP was asking married folks.

Man, this is exactly how your mother changes sexual partners and that gene is manifest in you.

4. Thank God you have admitted running to the mods after I did what that prøstitute you called a mother should have done while you were still just a mass of thick blood.

Respond to this post.

Timelezz:

When you say this:

Preceded by

-Lord

1. It's not an accusation. My above post proves it.

2. Calling you insecure was not an attack. It was an observation. You obviously have hormone imbalance or to have reacted like a pig set on fire because I aptly called you insecure. Stop being a b*tch. Cry me a river because I called you insecure. Meh!

3. Read the OP again, the question was for married folks. Can't you f**king read? You dumb fu*ktard. Are you married? Who'll knowingly want to get married to a disturbed sociopath in need of psychiatric help?

4. The mods are coming for you because you are too dumb to play by the rules. You don't even respect your mother asking someone on a faceless forum to insult your mother, just so you can get high, and you have the guts to throw shade at someone else's mother. I actually feel empathetic about your mother. What she had to go through to keep you should be on a bestseller autobiography on "How I Raised a Depraved Sociopath."

I'll end you. I'm just getting started.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
UltraLeslie:
Timelézz murdered you and left you incapacitated.
Stop trying to hide with empty boasting. I'm about to make your sperm-swilling mom wish she aborted you.

Why are you defacing the moniker? Ashamed of the trashing.

Get back on your Timelezz moniker if you can, you sore loser.

You can't even pretend to save what little shred of credibility I'm about to feed to the dogs.

You homophobic homo. How twisted is that, you would go against something you secretly love and indulge in just to feel accepted in society.

You are a sick, M*D sociopath that's always got this coming.

You kept it going thinking expletives would hand you a trophy after so many tries in the past. You've arrived at Waterloo f*ckface.

I've pummeled you to the smithereens. There's no salvation for you. There's no coming back from this.

You are done.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
@Timelezz, come on out di*khead, I ain't done with your moniker.

I'm saving the best for last. How long are you gone for, days, weeks, years?

Imma make you a poster child of "how not to behave on NL."

Imma bleed all 5 liters of blood in your frail sh*tty body and then donate it at a blood bank because you shouldn't be existing when normal human beings need said blood.

You are pariah on here. Your cremation is a tribute to the god of stupidity. He couldn't have had a more devote follower.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
LordAdam7:

Why are you defacing the moniker? Ashamed of the trashing.

Get back on your Timelezz moniker if you can, you sore loser.

You can't even pretend to save what little shred of credibility I'm about to feed to the dogs.

You homophobic homo. How twisted is that, you would go against something you secretly love and indulge in just to feel accepted in society.

You are a sick, M*D sociopath that's always got this coming.

You kept it going thinking expletives would hand you a trophy after so many tries in the past. You've arrived at Waterloo f*ckface.

I've pummeled you to the smithereens. There's no salvation for you. There's no coming back from this.

You are done.

-Lord
if your father bragged empty like this even after several disgraceful whopping, I could see why you're an internet thief posing as a doctor!

This is same way you were publicly disgraced in romance section with your Lord Adam moniker and you kept boasting you were slaying people who killed you like a public armed robber.

Dementia must run in your family congenitally.

And if you can't know when you have been beaten black and blue, then your drunk mother won't even know when a yam pestle was inserted in that public dumpsite she calls a vagina...

No wonder you were born sideways with Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
UltraLeslie:
if your father bragged empty like this even after several disgraceful whopping, I could see why you're an internet thief posing as a doctor!

This is same way you were publicly disgraced in romance section with your Lord Adam moniker and you kept boasting you were slaying people who killed you like a public armed robber.

Dementia must run in your family congenitally.

And if you can't know when you have been beaten black and blue, then your drunk mother won't even know when a yam pestle was inserted in that public dumpsite she calls a vagina...

No wonder you were born sideways with Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy

Respond to the quote:

Timelezz:

When you say this:

Preceded by

-Lord

I go after mods and come out unscathed. You are insignificant. You couldn't even keep up.

I can do a d*ck measuring contest with a eunuch. Where is the fairness in that.

Keep the expletives coming, Imma smoke you.

You can't reply intelligently, and yet you cried blue murder because you were called insecure. Cry to mummy!

Reply that post.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
[s]
LordAdam7:

Respond to this post.

1. It's not an accusation. My above post proves it.

2. Calling you insecure was not an attack. It was an observation. You obviously have hormone imbalance or to have reacted like a pig set on fire because I aptly called you insecure. Stop being a b*tch. Cry me a river because I called you insecure. Meh!

3. Read the OP again, the question was for married folks. Can't you f**king read? You dumb fu*ktard. Are you married? Who'll knowingly want to get married to a disturbed sociopath in need of psychiatric help?

4. The mods are coming for you because you are too dumb to play by the rules. You don't even respect your mother asking someone on a faceless forum to insult your mother, just so you can get high, and you have the guts to throw shade at someone else's mother. I actually feel empathetic about your mother. What she had to go through to keep you should be on a bestseller autobiography on "How I Raised a Depraved Sociopath."

I'll end you. I'm just getting started.

-Lord
[/s]

This toad couldn't even steady his epileptic fingers to quote a post properly. But I'm not surprised, that post knocked you into comatose grin
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by UltraLeslie: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
LordAdam7:
@Timelezz, come on out di*khead, I ain't done with your moniker.

I'm saving the best for last. How long are you gone for, days, weeks, years?

Imma make you a poster child of "how not to behave on NL."

Imma bleed all 5 liters of blood in your frail sh*tty body and then donate it at a blood bank because you shouldn't be existing when normal human beings need said blood.

You are pariah on here. Your cremation is a tribute to the god of stupidity. He couldn't have had a more devote follower.

-Lord
Lame diss! Timeléss raped you to coma and as soon as your friend announced anti spam bot got him, you started calling out his moniker for a rematch grin

Man, that's how your yellowbellied father stopped attending his village meeting when the man poking your mother arrived. grin
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
@Timelezz, this is ending badly for your alternate moniker. Why go MIA? You sobbing already.

In your face b**ch.

Don't take it personal, I'm doing it for the greater good.

UltaLeslie can't keep up. Damn he needs a f*cking break, and I ain't giving it to him. Maybe a mod would be kind enough to euthanize him.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
UltraLeslie:
[s][/s]

This toad couldn't even steady his epileptic fingers to quote a post properly. But I'm not surprised, that post knocked you into comatose grin

But you were stup*d enough to know how to quote it and not be able to respond it.

Who are you kidding son, you need to be schooled on how to take a beating and not be all over the place drawing your nose like a meteor fell on you.

Get back on your feet if you don't wanna stay down, I take no prisoners.

Timelezz:

When you say this:

Preceded by

-Lord

It is well quoted now. Respond to it.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam7: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
UltraLeslie:
Lame diss! Timeléss raped you to coma and as soon as your friend announced anti spam bot got him, you started calling out his moniker for a rematch grin

Man, that's how your yellowbellied father stopped attending his village meeting when the man poking your mother arrived. grin

A sociopath calling a diss lame. How would you know, you got your head high up your ass you think the sun doesn't ever come up.

I'm taking you to the cleaners, and I ain't getting any competition. So if you can resurrect the Timelezz moniker maybe it'd be fair game then. Maybe.

Alternatively, you could start warming up your next moniker because UltraLeslie is about to be toasted. Damn that would be refreshing.

Down from multiple sentences of heavy vituperations to one or two sentences of few expletives. What are you scared chicken?

If you are going to be a d*ck, go all in. Don't sit on the fence.

Come on all out and take a beating. You need the flogging to reset your brain. You've been so disrespectful to many people on here. Now's your retribution, and it'll complete.

Reply the quoted post in my other replies you depraved sociopath. I gave you a promise that I'll end you. I'm just getting started.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.