Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? (71305 Views)

Baby Boom Expected In Lagos In Next 7 Months Says Gynaecologists / Gynaecologists' Attention Needed. Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications. / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam13: 10:14am On Feb 22, 2017
Timelezz:
looooooooooolz, you needn't prove anything. Every letter your fingers has churned out depict you as a weak erectile shlong grin grin
Medical doctor with at least 12 alternate accounts who boasts of never losing a debate in Nairaland shocked shocked

You must think everyone is as dumb as your parents you lie to.

A medical doctor signing off as "lord" in all the thousands of posts he makes grin

A Medical doctor who spends 24hrs in a back and forth repeating same words pursuing the tittle of E warrior.

You better go an appease your ancestral deity that lay a curse on you before your children inherit this mental and psychological malady.

Your life orbits around Nairaland looking for quotes so you can type "Lord" again and hide away from your real time failures.

You have shied away from replying several well-articulated posts. If you felt your argument was superior, you could have kept on with it.

But you had to resort to expletives, and personal attacks. You think that gets to me?

What's your issue with how I call myself? Is that relevant when we are talking about male ob-gyn female patient interaction?

You can see how stup*d you are. That you use non-issues to cover your ineptitude.

It's shameful.

Come on with a better line of argument if you can? Respond to any of the multiple cohesive posts I've made if you have the wherewithal to?

-Lord

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam13: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2017
Jammiiee:
Ur monikers only corroborates your claim to have never lost a debate on nairaland, it's an achievement though wink. I can see you will rather give your last breath to have the last word on an argument, either you're right or wrong. The ' I no go gree ' syndrome smiley . That you've given birth to multiple monikers ain't far from your penchant for E-wars and tenacity for being virulent and cantankerous. By the time you get to LordAdam99, I surmise you must have won yourself ample medals as the greatest cyberspace pugilist. cheesy ... with the way different NLs come after you shows plethora of details as regards your disposition on NL and propensity to your bigotry.

LordAdam cheesy u're too much kiss kiss

Your attempt at sarcasm is very poor. You're an engineer, and now you're trying so hard to be a poet.

After a disturbing attempt at being a psychiatrist/psychologist.

Dude pick your poison.

This is not a I no go gree syndrome. This is I wouldn't let insecure f*kers trash my profession and sister professionals with unintelligent quibs.

You could at least respond to my constructive post about how you're unqualified and unsuited to talk about this topic.

But no, you're diverting. This thread is sh*t. The thought process is sh*t. And I'm daring you to make your argument. I'll floor you again like I've done before.

You've lost a debate because your argument is not up to scratch and now you've switched to expletives and sarcasm. What a classic douc*hebag.

As you can recall, I've not taken a swipe as Engineering as a profession, because the individuals don't define the profession. It's a noble profession that makes it possible for me to type this message and have you read it. But that does not excuse dirt*bags like you taking swipes at an entire profession because males happen to be in the it.

That you can't see how this is wrong is bewildering.

-Lord

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Timelezz: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2017
LordAdam13:

You can at least point at where I called myself a doctor on this thread.

Radiographers do HSG and you can recall that's what I told Timelezz, that myself or a colleague had probably done a HSG on one of his female relative.

The only insecure person here is you, who has a had time comprehending simple sentences.

-Lord
You implicitly called yourself a doctor liar. When I accused you of being a doctor why didn't you own up to bring a radiographer? Why did you claim yourself as a doctor in the business of doing breasts and vagina examination when you're only limited to x-rays and all that .

Does a radiologist touch a and poke his fingers into a woman's vagina? No. But you've been here pretending you and "your colleagues"

Bwahahaha, dude doctors aren't your colleagues. You are not a doctor.

See how ypu have disgraced yourself! Phew!!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam13: 10:23am On Feb 22, 2017
Timelezz:
a radiologist? So lordadam is one of those fail mededica-lstudent wannabe who ended up as a radiologist grin

Not a bad profession if only the guy would be proud of what he is instead of posting as what he's not.

Insecure people everywhere.

Oh dear.

Do you know, there is a difference between a radiographer and a radiologist?

Please tell me that's not lost on you too.

You've shown yourself to be a tad educated (albeit unintelligent). It'd be a shame if that too is untrue.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Timelezz: 10:23am On Feb 22, 2017
LordAdam13:

Your attempt at sarcasm is very poor. You're an engineer, and now you're trying so hard to be a poet.

Dude pick your poison.

This is not a I no go gree syndrome. This is I wouldn't let insecure f*kers trash my profession and sister professionals with unintelligent quibs.

You could at least respond to my constructive post about how you're unqualified and unsuited to talk about this topic.

But no, you're diverting. This thread is sh*t. The thought process is sh*t. And I'm daring you to make your argument. I'll floor you again like I've done before.

You've lost a debate because your argument is not up to scratch and now you've switched to expletives and sarcasm. What a classic douc*hebag.

As you can recall, I've not taken a swipe as Engineering as a profession, because the individuals don't define the profession. It's a noble profession that makes it possible for me to type this message and have you read it. But that does not excuse dirt*bags like you taking swipes at an entire profession because males happen to be in the it.

-Lord
At bolded, dude have pity on your mother if you can't feel shame. You aren't a doctor.

Doctors in Nigeria look down on you radiologist and will never call you a colleague!!! Stop this disgrace please.

It is a known fact all radiologist are failed medical students in Nigeria grin

Stop using Nairaland to assuage for your educational failures. Please.

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam13: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2017
Timelezz:
You implicitly called yourself a doctor liar. When I accused you of being a doctor why didn't you own up to bring a radiographer? Why did you claim yourself as a doctor in the business of doing breasts and vagina examination when you're only limited to x-rays and all that .

Does a radiologist touch a and poke his fingers into a woman's vagina? No. But you've been here pretending you and "your colleagues"

Bwahahaha, dude doctors aren't your colleagues. You are not a doctor.

See how ypu have disgraced yourself! Phew!!!

Implicitly?

I don't have to tell you my profession in a word-fight.

But when constructing a polished reply to someone else that at least tried to present a decent argument, then yes I have to make the difference clear to make a point.

I said I did HSG in my second reply to you. If you had an iota of knowledge on health and psychiatry as you want others to believe, you'd know I wasn't an ob-gyn and I was making a defense because on the surface there's nothing different between a HSG and a routine gyn checkup.

In Nigeria, ob-gyns don't typically do HSGs. Radiographers (primarily) and radiologists do. But of course, you wouldn't know that.

Because you have zero knowledge of this field or what this thread is about. But somehow you think your opinion is truer or more relevant than a professional in his own field or allied field.

Your arrogance and lack of intellect is borderline pathological.

-Lord

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Timelezz: 10:27am On Feb 22, 2017
LordAdam13:

Oh dear.

Do you know, there is a difference between a radiographer and a radiologist?

Please tell me that's not lost on you too.

You've shown yourself to be a tad educated (albeit unintelligent). It'd be a shame if that too is untrue.

-Lord
please shut up, I'm more educated than the sum total of all your family lineage numbering from the first ape counting down to the evolved human species and ending with you.

Radiologist, radiographer all deal with x-rays and neither of them are doctors.

Stop trying to change the argument which points you as an imposter claiming to be a doctor. Shamer-doctor imposter!!!
-Lord help you.

You're now on your 8th moniker just to prove you're not the thief you have been declared to be.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Timelezz: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2017
LordAdam13:

Implicitly?

I don't have to tell you my profession in a word-fight.

But when constructing a polished reply to someone else that at least tried to present a decent argument, then yes I have to make the difference clear to make a point.

I said I did HSG in my second reply to you. If you had an iota of knowledge on health and psychiatry as you want others to believe, you'd know I wasn't an ob-gyn and I was making a defense because on the surface there's nothing different between a HSG and a routine gyn checkup.

In Nigeria, ob-gyns don't typically do HSGs. Radiographers (primarily) and radiologists do. But of course, you wouldn't know that.

Because you have zero knowledge of this field or what this thread is about. But somehow you think your opinion is truer or more relevant than a professional in his own field or allied field.

Your arrogance and lack of intellect is borderline pathological.

-Lord

Shut up, illiterate thief! Radiologist/radiographer does not put fingers in a female patient vagina or handle their breasts. That's what you have been claiming here.

Insecure scammer!!! Lordadam the disgraced imposter and fraud!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam13: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2017
Timelezz:
At bolded, dude have pity on your mother if you can't feel shame. You aren't a doctor.

Doctors in Nigeria look down on you radiologist and will never call you a colleague!!! Stop this disgrace please.

It is a known fact all radiologist are failed medical students in Nigeria grin

Stop using Nairaland to assuage for your educational failures. Please.

Again, radiologists and radiographers are not the same. Read on that, and note the difference before replying me next time.

Now you're shifting the goal post to intra-medical rivalry. Like how civil engineers and mechanical engineers have a go at each other.

Now, I need to ask, what is your profession?

I need that to know how to handle your stup*dity?

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Timelezz: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2017
LordAdam13:

Again, radiologists and radiographers are not the same. Read on that, and note the difference before replying me next time.

Now you're shifting the goal post to intra-medical rivalry. Like how civil engineers and mechanical engineers have a go at each other.

-Lord

Radiologist, radiographer all of you deal with x-rays and neither of you are doctors, no?

What's so hard to accept you're not a doctor and you're a failed medical student who was demoted to study x-ray negatives grin

Omo Olodo grin

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Timelezz: 10:35am On Feb 22, 2017
LordAdam13:

-Lord

Radiologist or radiographer all of you deal with x-rays and neither of you are doctors, no?

What's so hard to accept you're not a doctor and you're a failed medical student who was demoted to study x-ray negatives grin

Omo Olodo grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2017
FYI, I never generalised... check my comments, there were parts I reiterated that not all male ob-gyns are creepy, and further gave credits to those docs who explained. And accepted that initially it was tough for them but with time they overcame it and became professional, but some never accepted that fact that at some point they were susceptible, it's their opinion though.

You don't keep misquoting people, read my comments and you will know that I never gave medical practitioners a bad name. And it is normal for a non-medical practitioner to want to know what it is like, because put me in their position as well, the simple truth is it can't be easy, so I empathise as well.

Moreover, I have few cases of friends who went through some form of embarrassment and even abuse in two cases. So, my creation of the thread ain't far-fetched . And did I mention that earlier? No I didn't, and that's just because I can't just generalise . Because I know not all male ob-gyns would behave as such.

Now, tell me, would it be strange for someone with such an experience to detest the idea of a male ob-gyns V despite the fact that not all indulge in such nefarious activities. But with such experience, would you blame those against the idea?
LordAdam13:

Dude pick your poison.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam14: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2017
Timelezz:

Shut up, illiterate thief! Radiologist/radiographer does not put fingers in a female patient vagina or handle their breasts. That's what you have been claiming here.

Insecure scammer!!! Lordadam the disgraced imposter and fraud!!!

Oh dear, do you know the difference between a radiologist and radiographer yet?

Radiologists and radiographers with proficient knowledge of mammography examine breasts for cancer. I'm not supposed to be telling you this, because Google is there, but I think that's asking for too much of you to Google answers for yourself.

What radiographers/radiologists and ob-gyns do are inter-woven. In Nigeria, radiographers and radiologists do HSGs, in the US, mainly ob-gyns do.

So maybe, you need to learn about the job descriptions of health professionals in general before taking a swipe at anyone.

You could as well reply my posts on how your opinion is trash. Since you seem to be so transfixed on the fact that you know enough about the medical sector to make an informed take on what we do.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2017
wink by now u should know I'm impervious to your vitriolic proclivity. Seems if these discussion were physical and you got a gun, you will pull the trigger and shoot us all for having our opinion . undecided bro, sincerely you don't need it.

Walahi baba, o need e se, gbagbe oro cheesy
LordAdam12:

Feel my pain.

I haven't started out with you, and you're already shitt*ng in your pants.

I've called you out for the perverted creep you are, and you've got nothing else on your slate to get back.

You didn't give credits, you were just trying to sound impartial. And it was terrible. Because after your so-called credit, you'd go back to make an uninformed, callous, very silly comment that shows you are demented!

Again I ask, do you have a degree in psychiatry or psychology? Did you even do a bootcamp for medical school orientation not to talk of attending one. So what makes you form your terrible ideas? Oh I know, the same stinking thought process that makes you follow only ladies right?

You should be ashamed of yourself? Unintelligent oaf. You could be a good engineer (I hope you are), but when it comes to psychiatry and health, you are completely ignorant. That you don't see this, proves that you are so full of yourself and have a self-righteous mega complex that makes you look stupid the more you keep typing.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam14: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2017
Timelezz:
please shut up, I'm more educated than the sum total of all your family lineage numbering from the first ape counting down to the evolved human species and ending with you.

Radiologist, radiographer all deal with x-rays and neither of them are doctors.

Stop trying to change the argument which points you as an imposter claiming to be a doctor. Shamer-doctor imposter!!!
-Lord help you.

You're now on your 8th moniker just to prove you're not the thief you have been declared to be.

Now you are officially st*pid.

And let me prove why.

Radiographers in Nigeria, the UK and in many parts of the world are allied health professionals that study radiography.

Radiologists all around the world including Nigeria and the UK are medical doctors who did their residency in radiology.

There is a huge difference.

In the US, CA, Germany, and several other countries, there are no radiographers, there are radiologic technologists. These do not go to university to acquire a bachelor degree like radiographers, they acquire only a 2 yr diploma and as their name implies are just technologists.

In the UK, there are consultant radiographers and consultant radiologists. That's how clear the division is.

Why am I going to such length to prove you know virtually nothing about the medical profession (including allied health) to even pretend to have an educated, informed opinion of what male ob-gyns do?

Because, I need to drown this typical Nigerian mentality of because I've done a few Google searches I'm a pro. You aren't. You aren't qualified, nor even sufficiently informed to know the difference between radiology and radiography, and you expect people to take you serious about a silly opinion (scratch that, unsubstantiated theory) of how male ob-gyns are sick, twisted bleeps who unlike you are all about ogling at female vaginas?

Seriously dude?

Jammiee is an engineer, I wouldn't disgrace myself on an engineering thread like you are doing on this health thread. I would expect him to call me out if I talked nonsense on the engineering profession since evidently I'm not informed about it. I know virtually nothing about their work ethics except what I've read in papers. And no, that does not mean I know enough to make an authoritative stand about engineering like you did when you adjudged female patient male ob-gyn interaction as IMMORAL and SICKENING.

Sure I can say, I prefer DVD to VHS, but not that the engineers who designed VHS are idi*ts because of [insert reason here].

You've used expletives for the much of your discussions here. So in the midst of that, listen to these guided words of advice.

You know sh*t about the health sector and your opinion on this thread (because of the severity of the subject matter) is IRRELEVANT.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Timelezz: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2017
MRSANITY:
O boy , LordAdam7, you have murdered that nigga, brutal doctor cheesy Nairaland o grin

I thought brawls no longer exist on NL, this was fun.
Even other Nairalanders mistook Lordadam/ Lordadam13 as a medical doctor grin

This kid is an insecure imposter living his wildest fantasies in Nairaland.

He has failed in everything in life and Nairaland is the only place he has sworn never to fail .

Ladies and gentlemen, he's now in his 9th alternate moniker on this thread just to win a war that never was.

Helplessness in its full glory.

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Timelezz: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2017
LordAdam14:

Now you are officially st*pid.

And let me prove why.

Radiographers in Nigeria, the UK and in many parts of the world are allied health professionals that study radiography.

Radiologists all around the world including Nigeria and the UK are medical doctors who did their residency in radiology.

There is a huge difference.

In the US, CA, Germany, and several other countries, there are no radiographers, there are radiologic technologists. These do not go to university to acquire a bachelor degree like radiographers, they acquire only a 2 yr diploma and as their name implies are just technologists.

In the UK, there are consultant radiographers and consultant radiologists. That's how clear the division is.

Why am I going to such length to prove you know virtually nothing about the medical profession (including allied health) to even pretend to have an educated, informed opinion of what male ob-gyns do?

Because, I need to drown this typical Nigerian mentality of because I've done a few Google searches I'm a pro. You aren't. You aren't qualified, nor even sufficiently informed to know the difference between radiology and radiography, and you expect people to take you serious about a silly opinion (scratch that, unsubstantiated theory) of how male ob-gyns are sick, twisted bleeps who unlike you are all about ogling at female vaginas?

Seriously dude?

Jammiee is an engineer, I wouldn't disgrace myself on an engineering thread like you are doing on this health thread. I would expect him to call me out if I talked nonsense on the engineering profession since evidently I'm not informed about it. I know virtually nothing about their work ethics except what I've read in papers. And no, that does not mean I know enough to make an authoritative stand about engineering like you did when you adjudged female patient male ob-gyn interaction as IMMORAL and SICKENING.

Sure I can say, I prefer DVD to VHS, but not that the engineers who designed VHS are idi*ts because of [insert reason here].

You've used expletives for the much of your discussions here. So in the midst of that, listen to these guided words of advice.

You know sh*t about the health sector and your opinion on this thread (because of the severity of the subject matter) is IRRELEVANT.

-Lord

Where are the medical doctors in Nairaland. Make una come see imposter fraudster when dem dey call lordadam. He said radiologists are medical doctors who did radiology in their residency!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A radiographer which studies and is in charge of MRI , ultrasound, x-rays are now doctors.

Yekpa!!!! Another illiterate fraudster busted.

This boy isn't even in the health field!!!!!

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam14: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2017
Jammiiee:
wink by now u should know I'm impervious to your vitriolic proclivity. Seems if these discussion were physical and you got a gun, you will pull the trigger and shoot us all for having our opinion . undecided bro, sincerely you don't need it.

Walahi baba, o need e se, gbagbe oro cheesy

Shoot you guys for having an opinion. Not a chance.

The only peeps who would do that are Timelezz, TheUmbra and their crew. They didn't even make light of their desire to kill me when I had a contrary opinion on a different topic.

So, maybe you should type out that statement to people who really need to read it.

As I've said repeatedly, what you guys have been maintaining is not simply an opinion. They are shots fired at a noble profession because of a misguided thought process.

There are ladies that don't want male doctors or health pros examining or diagnosing their hoo-ha. They don't feel comfortable by it. That is an opinion. When such ladies move on from that to suggesting that all (or most) doctors or health pros who examine or diagnose the hoo-ha of ladies are sick and creepy with faulty psyches. It moves from an opinion to an indictment and tantamount to casting judgement.

I don't eat fufu. I hate the smell. That's my opinion. If I switched that to say that all those who eat fufu are smelly creeps. It moves from an opinion to an indictment and tantamount to casting judgement.

So, don't pull out the opinion card. It doesn't apply to you or the others I've been replying.

And even at that, I wouldn't pull out a gun at you. You guys just chose the wrong profession to throw your garbage on.

And I expect that if someone else threw this stupid garbage on engineering and you're privy to it, you'll clear up the air on that. If you don't, then that shows that you really don't think as well about your profession as I do mine.

I don't excuse terrible actions of some of my colleagues both in my profession and sister professions. But I wouldn't let people who don't know the difference between radiography and radiology throw shades about stuff they don't understand, can't understand, and are not willing to understand.

That's food for thought for you.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam14: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2017
Timelezz:
Even other Nairalanders mistook Lordadam/ Lordadam13 as a medical doctor grin

This kid is an insecure imposter living his wildest fantasies in Nairaland.

He has failed in everything in life and Nairaland is the only place he has sworn never to fail .

Ladies and gentlemen, he's now in his 9th alternate moniker on this thread just to win a war that never was.

Helplessness in its full glory.

Oh dear.

So you can't reply any of my cohesive posts that trump your argument and this is what you can come up with.

You are so predictable. So you're going to use the ignorance of other NLs to excuse yours, when you were the one I was talking to?

Here's the newsflash kiddo, back up your argument with cohesive posts, or just stay in whatever cocoon you were in.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam14: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Timelezz:

Where are the medical doctors in Nairaland. Make una come see imposter fraudster when dem dey call lordadam. He said radiologists are medical doctors who did radiology in their residency!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A radiographer which studies and is in charge of MRI , ultrasound, x-rays are now doctors.

Yekpa!!!! Another illiterate fraudster busted.

This boy isn't even in the health field!!!!!

I've busted you for saying radiography and radiology are the same.

And you keep this going on and on.

Maybe I have to start adding web resources now.

Look at the attachment, just a simple Google search.

Now cover your head in shame. You are done on NL. Told you before. You should have stayed in banville.

-Lord

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam14: 11:11am On Feb 22, 2017
Timelezz:

Radiologist, radiographer all of you deal with x-rays and neither of you are doctors, no?

Omo Olodo grin

Now you see you are dumb right.

After giving you multiple opportunities to do a simple Google search and clear your ignorance, you simply refuse to.

Geez! And to think I felt you were educated enough to deserve a reply.

I've made multiple posts to point out the fallacies in the thought process you guys share. No reply to those, but you keep hanging on to straws and trying to switch the narrative.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam14: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2017
So, the decisions others have to take is simple.

Take the opinion of someone who clearly doesn't know the difference between radiology and radiography, or the opinion of an engineer, or the opinion of other no-gooders, or the opinion of the several health professionals who have posted on this thread including myself; on a health topic?

The choice is yours.

If a female ob-gyn is unavailable, and you don't feel comfortable about a male ob-gyn examining you (as a female) or examining your female relative (as a male), then you can ask for a female chaperon. If that still isn't enough, then Jesus, Allah, or whatever you worship help you. Because no male ob-gyn will force himself to examine you or your female relative. Your body, your choice, your responsibility.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam14: 11:37am On Feb 22, 2017
And this fellows is why I've never lost a debate on NL.

I don't go about pretending to be experts on sh*t I know nothing about. I don't claim to know it all. And I don't let uneducated, unintelligent peeps who only have a decent vocab of vituperations get to me when they could very well argue their points to a logical end.

Now hopefully, the stupid insinuation of this thread has been laid to rest. As for Jammiiee, I hope to read something better relating to something you have have expertise and deep knowledge about and not unfounded conjectures.

As for Timelezz, UltraLeslie, HellRaiXer, TheUmbra, Djailer, and the "Shith*ad" crew, next time don't go to a gun fight with knives.

As for the mod that has been axing my accounts, I've got nothing for you than pity. I would insult you, like call you an idi*t which you clearly are, but I don't think that matt*rs. I'd def trounce you too if we entered a philosophical discussion, so yeah I'm better than you and you know that, and so I don't have to reiterate it.

There's a reason why your fellow mods and administrators left my LordAdam7 alternate account for months after I plainly owned up to it in the Yoruba history thread and complaints thread. Now you know.

I don't give a sh*t about your rules if they're bleeped up and I'm unduly banned. You can ban this too, I'd keep making more in my spare time until my main account is back.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Jammiiee(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2017
Bro well said at bolded, of course I will explain and defend the engineering profession but mind you. I will never attack anyone even after I have explained and they seem to not get my point. I will desist from such.

But do you know why people get too opinionated atimes? It's simple, I have a senior colleague at work from the Niger-Delta region who opines that the south-westerners are not hygienic. Judging from the disposition of the random ones he has seen in the southwest environs coupled with his experience . Of course, he has some as colleagues and knows how meticulous such are when it comes to personal hygiene but this just wasn't enough for him not to generalise, we often argue about this. And I told him most of those caught in his Web of uncleanliness are the illiterates and indigent ones who throw caution to the wind when it comes to cleanliness which I believe cuts across all regions . But you can't just convince this boss, never.

Is he to blame ? No. Why?

He has had too much experiences as a background for his opinion
, so I wouldn't blame him. But there has never been a time we talked about this or his subordinates do and then it culminates into a brawl, or we southwestern colleagues start to hate on him because of that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Bro, u just replied without a single insult, if you can do such to others it would sink a great deal of your message . What spoils your messages is the vituperations.
LordAdam14:

Shoot you guys for having an opinion. Not a chance.

The only peeps who would do that are Timelezz, TheUmbra and their crew. They didn't even make light of their desire to kill me when I had a contrary opinion on a different topic.

So, maybe you should type out that statement to people who really need to read it.

As I've said repeatedly, what you guys have been maintaining is not simply an opinion. They are shots fired at a noble profession because of a misguided thought process.

There are ladies that don't want male doctors or health pros examining or diagnosing their hoo-ha. They don't feel comfortable by it. That is an opinion. When such ladies move on from that to suggesting that all (or most) doctors or health pros who examine or diagnose the hoo-ha of ladies are sick and creepy with faulty psyches. It moves from an opinion to an indictment and tantamount to casting judgement.

I don't eat fufu. I ate the smell. That's my opinion. If I switched that all those who eat fufu are smelly, creeps. It moves from an opinion to an indictment and tantamount to casting judgement.

So, don't pull out the opinion card. It doesn't apply to you or the others I've been replying.

And even at that, I wouldn't pull out a gun at you. You guys just chose the wrong profession to throw your garbage on.

And I expect that if someone else threw this stupid garbage on engineering and you're privy to it, you'll clear up the air on that. If you don't, then that shows that you really don't think as well about your profession as I do mine.

I don't excuse terrible actions of some of my colleagues both in my profession and sister professions. But I wouldn't let people who don't know the difference between radiography and radiology throw shades about stuff they don't understand, can't understand, and are not willing to understand.

That's food for thought for you.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam14: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2017
Jammiiee:
Bro well said at bolded, of course I will explain and defend the engineering profession but mind you. I will never attack anyone even after I have explained and they seem to not get my point. I will desist from such.

But do you know why people get too opinionated atimes? It's simple, I have a senior colleague at work from the Niger-Delta region who opines that the south-westerners are not hygienic. Judging from the disposition of the random ones he has seen in the southwest environs coupled with his experience . Of course, he has some as colleagues and knows how meticulous such are when it comes to personal hygiene but this just wasn't enough for him not to generalise, we often argue about this. And I told him most of those caught in his Web of uncleanliness are the illiterates and indigent ones who throw caution to the wind when it comes to cleanliness which I believe cuts across all regions . But you can't just convince this boss, never.

Is he to blame ? No. Why?

He has had too much experiences as a background for his opinion
, so I wouldn't blame him. But there has never been a time we talked about this or his subordinates do and then it culminates into a brawl, or we southwestern colleagues start to hate on him because of that. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Bro, u just replied without a single insult, if you can do such to others it would sink a great deal of your message . What spoils your messages is the vituperations.

I've had some people tell me, what spoils my messages are vituperations. I'm working on that. That's just me. Make a point, and throw a jab in for good measure.

Most ignore it and take the point, some insecure fellas turn it into a circus, like the TimeLezz. And I make sure they feel stup*d at the end of the day, like I've done now.

Now to your message, you'll agree with me that if your boss kept reiterating that statement to a native Yoruba with strong words such as those used by TimeLezz, at some point, subordinate or not, there'll be a snap.

It's like a chicken and egg instance. If a very educated person who is able to rise through the ranks of corporatocracy to his present position still maintains that an entire ethnicity is non-hygienic; he is STUP*D.

There is no way around that. Sometimes we have to be polite to save our job or to keep cool heads. But the opinion is STUP*D and silly, and sometimes I'll just say it the way it is. No need to be politically correct. Emotions be damned.

After all, he didn't just say some Yorubas, he lumped the entire ethnic group with almost a thousand years of written history. If he is bold enough to make such idiot*c intolerant generalizations, he should be willing to stomach some vituperations. Tit for tat.

I don't expect you to do that of course. But if he were on an anonymous forum like NL, where formality in speech and actions ain't necessary, I'll do so much mud-slinging he'd hate his ethnicity. I'm from the Niger Delta too mind you.

There's a way you could have phrased this thread, and we'll all be having good laughs and people would actually be sharing awful, unfortunate stories, and you'll see health pros like myself recommending legal action or whatever can be done to protect patients from male ob-gyns who are knuckleh*ads.

But you didn't. You, and then others keyed into it, turned it into a full-on assault on a profession. Maybe that was not your intention, but you didn't do much to moderate it either. And the fact that your knowledge of the health sector wasn't wide enough didn't also help.

And what do we have, 17 pages of a brawl between people and professionals who think male ob-gyns are being unfairly targeted, and shithe*ds on the other hand who think they could take a break out of their pathetic lives to mud sling at a noble profession. It's a shame. A real big shame.

That something with so much potential has been reduced to vitriol and hate. Who does it help now? No one.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Djailer: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
LordAdam14:

I've busted you for saying radiography and radiology are the same.

And you keep this going on and on.

Maybe I have to start adding web resources now.

Look at the attachment, just a simple Google search.

Now cover your head in shame. You are done on NL. Told you before. You should have stayed in banville.

-Lord
Even at that you claimed to be a radiographer. A radiographer isn't a doctor. And you've been here claiming to be a doctor and refusing to correct those who called you a doctor.

It's obvious being a doctor was your failed dream.
It's lunch time break and you've been here since morning wasting the commonwealth of your parents in an unprofitable, self-seeking quest trying to paint your life in false colours.

But we see you for who you are -- you know a man by how he spends his time. Jobless reprobate.

you started this morning as LordAdam12 now you're on LordAdam14.

Each new handle testifies of your weakness, your lack of maturity and your need to pacify your crushed spirit. Meanwhile pretence serves as a fulcrum launching you to new heights of stupidity while lack of shame serves as a stamina that enables you to endure all the barrage you have suffered here.

I'll soon exhaust my lunch break while you'd here trying to persuade people to see you for what you're not.

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam14: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
Djailer:

Even at that you claimed to be a radiographer. A radiographer isn't a doctor. And you've been here claiming to be a doctor and refusing to correct those who called you a doctor.

It's obvious being a doctor was your failed dream. It's lunch time and you've been here since morning wasting the commonwealth of your parents in an unprofitable, self-seeking quest trying to painting your life in false colours.

But we see you for who you are -- you know a man by how he spend his time. Jobless rebrobate.

you started this morning as LordAdam12 now you're on LordAdam14.

Each new handle testifies of your weakness, your lack of maturity and your need to pacify your crushed spirit. Meanwhile pretence serves as a fulcrum launching you to new heights of stupidity while lack of shame serves as a stamina that enables you to endure all the barrage you have suffered here.

I'll soon exhaust my lunch break while you'd here trying to persuade people to see you for what you're not.

Oh just shut it.

Get the f*ck out of my face.

I didn't claim to be a doctor. If I did, you can at least point where I made that statement.

And if you've got nothing to say on the topic, stay away from the thread. I've taken a swipe at the mod who felt he is more knowledgeable and experienced than other mods and Seun himself.

Jammiiee is having a rethink. You should too.

If you're not going to say anything about the topic or even back the lies you're spitting out, you should at least take a chill/silence pill like TimeLezz has.

Have some shame will ya'?

PS: And who asked if you were having a lunch break? Seriously, why be so petty? We're talking about a very sensitive topic on health and you had to talk about having a lunch break. Gawd! Now we can see who is insecure and needs validation.

I don't care if you work at Microsoft or at NASA, you know sh*t about male ob-gyn female patient interaction. Certainly less than I do as a health professional. And I'm not going to pander at your insecurities to make you see why. When you have true job satisfaction like I do, you'd understand what it means to be proud of your profession and quelling ignoble, unfounded opinions and accusations.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Timelezz: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
LordAdam14:

I've had some people tell me, what spoils my messages are vituperations. I'm working on that. That's just me. Make a point, and throw a jab in for good measure.

Most ignore it and take the point, some insecure fellas turn it into a circus, like the TimeLezz. And I make sure they feel stup*d at the end of the day, like I've done now.

Now to your message, you'll agree with me that if your boss kept reiterating that statement to a native Yoruba with strong words such as those used by TimeLezz, at some point, subordinate or not, there'll be a snap.

It's like a chicken and egg instance. If a very educated person who is able to rise through the ranks of corporatocracy to his present position still maintains that an entire ethnicity is non-hygienic; he is STUP*D.

There is no way around that. Sometimes we have to be polite to save our job or to keep cool heads. But the opinion is STUP*D and silly, and sometimes I'll just say it the way it is. No need to be politically correct. Emotions be damned.

After all, he didn't just say some Yorubas, he lumped the entire ethnic group with almost a thousand years of written history. If he is bold enough to make such idiot*c intolerant generalizations, he should be willing to stomach some vituperations. Tit for tat.

I don't expect you to do that of course. But if he were on an anonymous forum like NL, where formality in speech and actions ain't necessary, I'll do so much mud-slinging he'd hate his ethnicity. I'm from the Niger Delta too mind you.

There's a way you could have phrased this thread, and we'll all be having good laughs and people would actually be sharing awful, unfortunate stories, and you'll see health pros like myself recommending legal action or whatever can be done to protect patients from male ob-gyns who are knuckleh*ads.

But you didn't. You, and then others keyed into it, turned it into a full-on assault on a profession. Maybe that was not your intention, but you didn't do much to moderate it either. And the fact that your knowledge of the health sector wasn't wide enough didn't also help.

And what do we have, 17 pages of a brawl between people and professionals who think male ob-gyns are being unfairly targeted, and shithe*ds on the other hand who think they could take a break out of their pathetic lives to mud sling at a noble profession. It's a shame. A real big shame.

That something with so much potential has been reduced to vitriol and hate. Who does it help now? No one.

-Lord
Lordadam the fraudster, imposter and shamer-doctor!

*You claim to be a doctor practising vagina inspection on female patient,

*next you claim to be a radiographer.

*Then you claim radiographer abi na radiologist are doctors who did radiography at their residency shocked shocked shocked shocked

Omo, you're not even in the health sciences. You're a worthless illiterate fraud!!!

Our Nairaland doctors, and radiographer come and see lordadam the imposter who calls himself a doctor doing vagina inspection and claims radiographer are doctors who studied radiology in their residency.

Nairaland will soon crash with the weight of this fakery!!!

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by LordAdam15: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Timelezz:
Lordadam the fraudster, imposter and shamer-doctor!

*You claim to be a doctor practising vagina inspection on female patient,

*next you claim to be a radiographer.

*Then you claim radiographer abi na radiologist are doctors who did radiography at their residency shocked shocked shocked shocked

Omo, you're not even in the health sciences. You're a worthless illiterate fraud!!!

Our Nairaland doctors, and radiographer come and see lordadam the imposter who calls himself a doctor doing vagina inspection and claims radiographer are doctors who studied radiology in their residency.

Nairaland will soon crash with the weight of this fakery!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Damn, you've been whipped real bad.

After the damning evidence that you're irredeemably fool*sh, not being able to respond any of my well-construed posts, after showing that your opinion is trash, after showing that you can't use Google, and after repeatedly asking you to prove your lies, you still have the guts to quote me.

You can't even tell the difference between radiography and radiology, yet you want to be taken serious on a health topic. How delusional.

See, you know what. I'm taking a break from this thread until the 5th of April when my main account is unbanned. You have from now until then to type whatever sh*t you want, make whatever research you want to, and write whatever strings of alphabets you can pull together to buttress your point. I'll be back on this thread from the 4th.

For now, sob well and hard at the humiliation.

-Lord
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Timelezz: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
LordAdam15:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Damn, you've been whipped real bad.

After the damning evidence that you're irredeemably fool*sh, not being able to respond any of my well-construed posts, after showing that your opinion is trash, after showing that you can't use Google, and after repeatedly asking you to prove your lies, you still have the guts to quote me.

You can't even tell the difference between radiography and radiology, yet you want to be taken serious on a health topic. How delusional.

See, you know what. I'm taking a break from this thread until the 5th of April when my main account is unbanned. You have from now until then to type whatever sh*t you want, make whatever research you want to, and write whatever strings of alphabets you can pull together to buttress your point. I'll be back on this thread from the 4th.

For now, sob well and hard at the humiliation.

-Lord
The failed medical student has resorted to empty boasting again grin cheesy

Where in Nigeria are radiologist medical doctors who did radiography in residency? Half-educted thief!!!

You allowed people call you doc. I even asked you how ypu passed MBBs and you kept mute.

How does radiographer inspect the breasts and vagina of female patients with thier hands? They don't.

A radiographer claiming to be a doctor in Nigeria. Lordadam, the dimwitted imposter and failed medical student who couldn't pass his classes and was driven out of medical school is now on Nairaland living his wildest dreams.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Djailer: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
LordAdam14:

Oh just shut it.

Get the f*ck out of my face.

I didn't claim to be a doctor. If I did, you can at least point where I made that statement.

And if you've got nothing to say on the topic, stay away from the thread. I've taken a swipe at the mod who felt he is more knowledgeable and experienced than other mods and Seun himself.

Jammiiee is having a rethink. You should too.

If you're not going to say anything about the topic or even back the lies you're spitting out, you should at least take a chill/silence pill like TimeLezz has.

Have some shame will ya'?

PS: And who asked if you were having a lunch break? Seriously, why be so petty? We're talking about a very sensitive topic on health and you had to talk about having a lunch break. Gawd! Now we can see who is insecure and needs validation.

I don't care if you work at Microsoft or at NASA, you know sh*t about male ob-gyn female patient interaction. Certainly less than I do as a health professional. And I'm not going to pander at your insecurities to make you see why. When you have true job satisfaction like I do, you'd understand what it means to be proud of your profession and quelling ignoble, unfounded opinions and accusations.

-Lord

You keep trying to call everyone the same illness that ails you. You're the insecure thief and imposter. You keep calling gyngynaecologist doctors your colleagues. What an insecure dreamer!

Below are your posts which clearly portray you as an insecure creep and a wretched pervert.

LordAdam7post=53950268:

I or a colleague have probably done an HSG on one of your female relatives. 

HSG isn't done by a radiographer which you claimed you are but is done by a RADIOLOGIST who is a doctor. A radiographer is a technician. Quack!!

LordAdam7post=53950268:

My profession is understaffed in Nigeria. It is also on the UK Shortage Occupation List. I'm paid to diagnose and treat your female relatives

you know that you're barely employable as a radiographer. But a mannerless, self-conceited dross as yourself whose pride outweighs his senses is actually unemployable. That's why you're now a cyber nuisance venting your frustration and false knowledge on the cyberspace.

LordAdam7post=53950268:

I don't. My colleagues don't. The majority of the populace don't. The government don't

Again my colleagues! !! You keep calling doctors your colleagues, insecure imposter, bloody technician. You must feel worthless inside being an unemployed youth.

Pervert, technicians like you who claim to be radiographers have a lot to deal with other than the female reproductive organs, there are bones and other non invasive areas in that line of job description. But a lovesick pervert like you with no finesse to attract a woman gets his high from watching women UnCloth.

Shameless shammer. Hierarchy forbids me to continue engaging an insecure mannerless imposter like you.

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Timelezz: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
LordAdam14:

Now you see you are dumb right.

After giving you multiple opportunities to do a simple Google search and clear your ignorance, you simply refuse to.

Geez! And to think I felt you were educated enough to deserve a reply.

I've made multiple posts to point out the fallacies in the thought process you guys share. No reply to those, but you keep hanging on to straws and trying to switch the narrative.

-Lord
You're too daft and dull to swing the course of this ridicule I have subjected you to.

And that's you're an imposter hiding under the anonymity the internet to claim what you're not, what you failed at achieving.

you're dying and sweating profusely. In less than 3 hours you've created 6 monikers just to reply me grin grin grin

Na who say make you come claim medical doctor for Nairaland because you think say people are as mentally sterile as your papa for here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184