Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? - Health (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? (71279 Views)

Baby Boom Expected In Lagos In Next 7 Months Says Gynaecologists / Gynaecologists' Attention Needed. Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications. / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by okolola25: 5:34pm On May 19, 2017
My name is Faleye
Male
32 years old
Above 5feet tall
70 kg
My marriage is 3 years now and having problem with fertility, my wife hormonal profile came out normal but I was diagnosed of having grade 3 and 5 varicocele on my right and left testicles respectively. I also have long dull pain around my perineum and anus for several hours after sex.
My doctor gave me an option of open surgery and many possible complications that may come up.
Am scared about the open surgery and I wanted to know if an untreated varicocele could be life threatening.
Or possible any other advice doctors online will want to give me here?
Thank you sir.
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by grandstar(m): 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Timelezz:
I find is unbelievably sickening and unacceptable. But it is part of the modern trend of loss of culture and normalisation of taboo.

I have just too many doctors as friends and I know medical certificate isn't a moral certificate. Male gynecologists insert fingers inside their patients vagina looking for who-cares-what and press and fundle the beasts looking for lumps...

This is madness of course and can only be permitted by me only during life-threaning emergency.

You spoke the truth!
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by imagrg(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
My brother, I've never been comfortable with seeing or hearing that my wife goes for medical examination under the management of a male Gynaecologist. E nor easy oo
Jammiiee:
Folks each time I think of this, I find myself in a quandary over what usually transpires in their minds when the Male Gynaecologists work on their clients #( female ) .

Surprisingly it seems there are more male Gynaecologists than females, I stand to be corrected though. But what baffles me mostly is how the female folks open up their bossoms to their male Gynaecologists either for tests or whatnot... and they seem to be cool with it? how about their husbands, considering the married ones. Are they also cool with that male Gynaecologists viewing their wives bossom and other parts and carrying out tests on them as they wish? Ughh angry ...

Is the male Gynaecologist's body anatomy different from other males or specially wired and hence not vulnerable to some erotic thoughts ?

Sometimes I keep wondering how much of hidden facts those male Gynaecologists have seen and handled, hmm. Boy o boy! shocked shocked . No matter how professional they are, I believe they are still human. Or I'm I missing something.

I have a hard time believing when a straight male gynecologist does a breast exam on a woman with goose-bumped perky 36C's while her neatly waxed vagina is hoisted up in stirrups his brain only registers sexless flesh.I just don't trust that a man who probes women's vaginas for a living isn't secretly snickering or judging or enjoying.

I'm not convinced all straight male gynecologists see their patients as clinical sexless flesh. I think it's biologically impossible for the visually-aroused male gene to automatically shut down around an Unclad body

Women in the house pls can u share ur experience with us here. What is it like or what was it like?
How do u handle this? What does your husband perceive of this if married.

I keep imagining how a complete outsider will be viewing their hidden facts without any chemistry in the minds.

Hmm... Pls females share your experience...
Men what is ur view on this as well. Are u cool with ur wives getting the services of a male Gynaecologist or ur Bae as it were

Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by imagrg(m): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
Children are not permitted to read this post please...so what are you doing here? Lol. Biko, na joke oo. But if you're not eighteen yet, please close this book.
BabylonCruise:

And you have to call the thread stupid?
Why then are you commenting on a stupid thread Mr Know All?
I guess that makes you even more stupid.
Lemme ask you.....Have You ever seen a sane person correct a mad man?
Birds of d same feather bro.....
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by imagrg(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Another baby face? Chei! Children don't have respect for their elders again.

So says the king in the world of stupidity
What makes this so cool is youre so stupid..so dumb so delusional that you dont realize it yet hahahaha
Clown
Re: How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 16, 2020
Jammiiee:
Baba but d first time u were faced with those glorious melons cheesy m sure u twitched down thr lol. That u had to dream of it. Yup, dealing with some unhealthy pussi.es n boobs myt be a challenge, perhaps stink or not jst ok to face, but atimes u r still faced with a very beautiful glorious boobs wit attractive areolas. Also clean down thr. At such times wouldn't u feel like... wow shocked n ama like taste this stuff, after which u myt tend to follow up on her outside the job? wink
Guy, you're a pervert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.