Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

See Details Of How President Buhari Gets His Day Going - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Details Of How President Buhari Gets His Day Going (643 Views)

Buhari Gets Upper Hand In Senate Confirmation Battle / Women’s Day : Going Beyond The Norm To #pressforprogress - Atiku Abubakar / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Details Of How President Buhari Gets His Day Going by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
The special adviser to President Buhari on media and publicity, Femi Adesina, has revealed how President Buhari gets his typical day going.

In a recent interview with Radio Continental 102.3FM, the presidential aide was asked how the president’s typical day is always like, and Adesina replied:

“He gets to the office in the morning about 9 am. The first thing he has required us to do is get the highlights of newspapers ready for him, and so before he comes in, we have reviewed the newspapers, we have done all the highlights and that is the first thing he looks at.

“Then he begins to attend to all the other things lined out for him. Across all the sectors, ministers and directors of agencies are meeting with him. He is a hard worker and at 74, I wonder how he does it.

“He does that till early evening, when he then retires home to have a late lunch and a rest, and then in the early evening he takes on people that have been scheduled to meet him, if there are.

“One thing about this President is that as much as possible, you don’t get to his house and see a market. I was told that in the last dispensation the place would still be a beehive of activities as late as 2 am. But this man is methodical, he plans his days and in the process he is able to attend to much more. All the sectors are receiving attention, I can assure you.”

About 15,000 youths are expected to gather at Abuja airport to welcom the president home.

Source: http://eragbaiblog.com.ng/see-details-president-buhari-gets-day-going/

Re: See Details Of How President Buhari Gets His Day Going by sekundosekundo: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
Adesina, any day you said something without making reference to the last administration, I will buy groundnut 10naira for you and Sarrki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Details Of How President Buhari Gets His Day Going by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
You can do better than that. lol
sekundosekundo:
Adesina, any day you said something without making reference to the last administration, I will buy groundnut #10naira for you and Sarrki.
Re: See Details Of How President Buhari Gets His Day Going by sekundosekundo: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
rufusong:
You can do better than that. lol
Lols
Re: See Details Of How President Buhari Gets His Day Going by Ceema1(f): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria
Re: See Details Of How President Buhari Gets His Day Going by temitemi1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
i hope this bring our naira back to the way they met it embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: See Details Of How President Buhari Gets His Day Going by nlsmd: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Adesina, any day you said something without making reference to the last administration, I will buy groundnut 10naira for you and Sarrki.
Was abt asking why they keep talking about the last administration.. .. cheesy
Re: See Details Of How President Buhari Gets His Day Going by CoolFreeday(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
God bless my President

1 Like

Re: See Details Of How President Buhari Gets His Day Going by babyfaceafrica: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nigeria will be great
Re: See Details Of How President Buhari Gets His Day Going by Ahmadgani(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Buhari is bringing down our evaporated naira back from london
Re: See Details Of How President Buhari Gets His Day Going by Ahmadgani(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
Buhari is bringing down our evaporated naira back from london.
I guesed he watched chelsea vs arsenal

(1) (Reply)

Did The Prayers Of Ipob Lead To The Death Of His Dss Agent? / Labour Unions To Hold Nationwide Protest Thursday / See How This Ladies Were Protesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.