Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day (37558 Views)

7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Edwinmason(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
1) 16 missed calls? you have killed my battery so you are capable of killing me
it over!!

2) you dont even have respect am talking and you are busy breathing
it over!!

3) i told you i like my food hot and you didnt warm the ice cream...
it over!!

4) i called you by 11:59pm and you didnt pick then you decide to call me by 12:05am..why did you wait till the next day..you are not caring
it over!!

5) i call you darling and you call me honey..so you mean my mother is a bee...you lack respect for inlaws
it over!!

6) why did you serve my food with red plate when you know am a chelsea fan...enemy of progress
it over!!

7)how can you be watching the television with the volume on...do you want to finish the subcription
it over!!

cool i called you and you picked immediately...you lack patience
it over!!
feel free to add yours let the fun continue

181 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by McBrooklyn(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
How can you only have 2 panties you're interchanging plus one faded bra??... Game Over!!! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
Op Thank you for the tips.. I go try am because I no fit buy Val gifts for any girl o grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
Number 5 got me pissing for body

19 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Edwinmason(m): 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
Harreeseen:
Number 5 got me pissing for body
hehehe
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
Bomb dey your head op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by MosakuAW(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
The write up there is only for TEENAGERS no matured person will use any as an excuse. undecided

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by DONSMITH123(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
BreadandBeans:
Op Thank you for the tips.. I go try am because I no fit by Val gifts for any girl o grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Arabiandude: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Edwinmason:
it over!!

it over!!

it over!!

4) i called you by 11:59pm and you didnt pick then you decide to call me by 12:05am..why did you wait till the next day..you are not caring
it over!!

5) i call you darling and you call me honey..so you mean my mother is a bee...you lack respect for inlaws
it over!!

6) why did you serve my food with red plate when you know am a chelsea fan...enemy of progress
it over!!

7)how can you be watching the television with the volume on...do you want to finish the subcription
it over!!

it over!!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by valdes00(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hw can u sit there n watch Chelsea beat arsenal without u doin anything... it means u will also sit dere watching anoda guy beat me outside n u wnt do anytin... Its Ova

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
I told you to boil one egg and fry the other one. You went ahead to fry the wrong one. It's over.

160 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Longcucumber(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
I told you to suck my dick and you are licking the dick.its over.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by davodyguy: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Edwinmason:
it over!!

it over!!

it over!!

it over!!

it over!!

it over!!

it over!!

it over!!

Stale.

Not for we married men. We owe our wives a duty of care and love

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
valentine is for kids and "drunk in love" couple.

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ok no shaking cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Handsomecole(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Me?? Since Jan 20th I don give my bae excuse say I no go dey around on on Val day. Any excuse now will be too late.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by kayojosephy(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
On dat day, excuses shall abound but hold on to your boo, it's just a matter of time...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by blackaxe78: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Let's have anal sex, I can't. It's over!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by thonyrule(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Warm the ice cream....hahahahah grin

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by cooncudee(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin lmao
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by WILLYBABS(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
You grandpa voted 4 buhari and nt gej, he is part of naija's problem

i heard you are idoma and 2face is idoma 2, it's over.

19 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by ZeroTolerance: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Which one be "it over"?

13 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by viva1103(m): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
No 4 is so hilarious cheesy
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by xynerise: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin

Look at how you made holes all over my compound with your koi-koi shoe.That means You can destroy my property ....Its over angry

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Ugo4ema2015: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
I told you to prepare stew you went and prepare ofe akwu....it's over.

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
boring, old and stale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by PrettySleek(f): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
You are cooking again! All u do is cook. I can't do this anymore angry it is over!

25 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by mary001: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
I am now born again. It is over... lol

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by FILEBE(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
I tokd u to call my airtel line. u went to call the Mtn line. You want FBi to track me? It is over!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by yinkson(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
You've gained so much weight...therefore it's over grin

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. / Catfish Scam : Woman Divorces Her Husband, Sends $10,000 To Scammer. / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.