Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me (3584 Views)

If You Have Ever Received Fake Job Invite, Come In Here. / I Got An Invite From Ab Microfinance Bank / HYINSCO... Pls.who Knows Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by enshi(m): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Dear Applicant, You are hereby invited for an interview at Domestic Help Company Nigeria. Date- 08/Feb/2017. Time- 11am. Come along with:- CV with 2 referees, 4 recent Passport, Photocopy of any ID card, Photocopy of birth certificate or declaration of age and photocopy of result or certificate.
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by enshi(m): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pls ooh someone should speak

The company was looking for graduates so i applied... Who knows any thing about them pls
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by Rapmaestro(m): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
Have you tried Google? It knows something about everything

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by marybiyi: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2017
I think they are real. Its a company into domestic affairs
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by enshi(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by sunnymighty(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
enshi:
Dear Applicant, You are hereby invited for an interview at Domestic Help Company Nigeria. Date- 08/Feb/2017. Time- 11am. Come along with:- CV with 2 referees, 4 recent Passport, Photocopy of any ID card, Photocopy of birth certificate or declaration of age and photocopy of result or certificate.

Mine is on the 9th pls let's keep intouch, did U apply as a live in...live out carer?
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by enshi(m): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
sunnymighty:

Mine is on the 9th pls let's keep intouch, did U apply as a live in...live out carer?
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by enshi(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
sunnymighty:

Dont know about that but i just applied when i saw the advert... Pls have you checked to see their validity
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Enshi hw far it has been awile
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by enshi(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Enshi hw far it has been awile

Heeyyyyyy ope.. Whats up
I tired your line to wish you happy new year but it never rang

Whats up. I hope you dey good.. Omo we still dey apply ooh... One Day hustle go pay sha
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Abi na hw ur side. Bro are you in lag. Nw
enshi:

Heeyyyyyy ope.. Whats up
I tired your line to wish you happy new year but it never rang

Whats up. I hope you dey good.. Omo we still dey apply ooh... One Day hustle go pay sha
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by sunnymighty(m): 4:14am On Feb 06, 2017
enshi:

Dont know about that but i just applied when i saw the advert... Pls have you checked to see their validity

Yes I have, no website just a facebook page never heard of them before until nw.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by niyot124: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2017
enshi:
Pls ooh someone should speak

The company was looking for graduates so i applied... Who knows any thing about them pls

Pls be careful. There are ritualists these days using job interviews as avenue for catching their preys. Don't fall victim.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by enshi(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
sunnymighty:

Yes I have, no website just a facebook page never heard of them before until nw.

So are you going??
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by Bodmit(m): 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=enshi post=53424345]Dear Applicant, You are hereby invited for an interview at Domestic Help Company Nigeria. Date- 08/Feb/2017. Time- 11am. Come along with:- CV with 2 referees, 4 recent Passport, Photocopy of any ID card, Photocopy of birth certificate or declaration of age and photocopy of result or certificate.
[/quote

Am also received their invite, mine is on 9th feb, 2017, hope to meet u guys there.
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by Bodmit(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2017

Am also received their invits, mine is on 9th of Feb, 2017. Did anybody know how much they pay for Carer.
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by enshi(m): 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pls anybody to help us with this pls
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by sunnymighty(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=Bodmit post=53473156][/quote]
Mine is on the 9th too, but in the interim U can check them on facebook even though I dnt av any idea of how much their pay is.
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by sunnymighty(m): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
enshi:

So are you going??
I will give it a trial, but yours is on the 8th isn't?
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by enshi(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
sunnymighty:

I will give it a trial, but yours is on the 8th isn't?

Why would you think mine was on the 8... And how did you know there batches
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by sunnymighty(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
enshi:

Why would you think mine was on the 8... And how did you know there batches

Read what you posted up there yourself
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by enshi(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2017
sunnymighty:

Read what you posted up there yourself

Nigga xup... Am there already ooh.. Looks like a residence... Not funny ooh, well i see the end of it all today...

The transport fare no be Here

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by sunnymighty(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
enshi:

Nigga xup... Am there already ooh.. Looks like a residence... Not funny ooh, well i see the end of it all today...

The transport fare no be Here

My fone was down,how did it go?Been calling ur number.
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by firstking01(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Somebody will apply for job and when they call them na so so fear them go dey feargrin
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by sunnymighty(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
firstking01:
Somebody will apply for job and when they call them na so so fear them go dey feargrin

Oga check what the guy wrote there he said the place looked like a residence I wanted to know it the place is worth going or not.
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by sunnymighty(m): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
enshi:

Pls share vital info with us oh
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by Bodmit(m): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
How did the interview went for those that went on 8th. I hope they are real bfor wasting my tfare go there.
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by sunnymighty(m): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2017
On my way to the place, where is bodmit?
Re: Pls Who Knows Them... I Just Got An Invite... Come In And Help Me by Fireson: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pls, those that attended ; was it worthwhile? I'm scheduled for interview with them on 5th April.

(1) (Reply)

` / (ferma) Invites Interested And Qualified Candidates For An Aptitude Test / Where Can A Philosophy Graduate Look For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.