Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! (16467 Views)

Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye / Please Stop Abusing Scientific Theories Out Of Ignorance / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by HCpaul(m): 1:47am On Feb 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

as for me, I'll start taking them serious when their Yahweh explains the two contradictory creation stories in Genesis 1 and 2 or our Christians reconcile it

You can't really blame it on Yahweh cuz he might actually inspired well while the confused Biblical writers might had ignorantly contradicted the manuscript. God is a genius... And you and i know that It is some cowards and inane homo sapience disguised as human that made it (God) seems like a fool. At least, the universe is intelligent and we seems not to mull over about the cause of this awesome but eccentric intelligence that seems to sprung up during the explosive bang called the big bang.

They claimed that the big bang ideology is weird as it doesn't explain deeply the origin of the universe.
According to Rev 22:13 & Rev 1:8, Jesus reportedly said that 'he is the beginning'.
Yet, Christians never questioned what happens before this beginning or how it got to be (how it happened) but are always curious to know what happened before the bang. One thing they are getting wrong is that our concern too is actually not what happened before the bang or how the bang happened but the bang itself and what happened after the bang.
If a Christian can explain to us how this beginning (Jesus) happened and what happened before this beginning (Jesus) then we can explain to them the bang itself in details.
And the good thing about we atheist is that we are always eager to learn..... Theists should please tell us about this beginning Or is it unquestionable or probably doesn't have an explanation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by MrPRevailer(m): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2017
frank317:

Exactly! No God exists to determine how people use their money. No God should be blamed for both God and bad decisions people make because no God exists. simple.

You're answer makes no sense. You initially said ' God is the one responsible for all the killings and sicknesses'. I then made it clear to you that it is the actions and greed of the world leaders to blame, not God.

Then you're next answer says simply 'Exactly, God does not exist' . C'mon you think like a maggot.
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by frank317: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
MrPRevailer:

You're answer makes no sense. You initially said ' God is the one responsible for all the killings and sicknesses'. I then made it clear to you that it is the actions and greed of the world leaders to blame, not God.

Then you're next answer says simply 'Exactly, God does not exist' . C'mon you think like a maggot.

so where do u stand? I say God exists, he is responsible for the things that are happning in the world both good and bad, you say na lie.
I say ok he does not exists, so dont blame him for anything, u say i think like maggot.
I really dont know how i can help u any longer
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by Anita1875(f): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
akintom:
why is your Jewish idol always angry, wrath, bellicose, petty and childish?

The very idea of your god, is the most idiotic concept in human experience.

The idiocy inherent god idea is the absence of its intervention in human affairs, yet religious folks go crying to an idea - it's pathetic.
u r nt making sense bro. I asked a simple question and u embark on a needless rant without still providing an answer
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by MrPRevailer(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
frank317:

so where do u stand? I say God exists, he is responsible for the things that are happning in the world both good and bad, you say na lie.
I say ok he does not exists, so dont blame him for anything, u say i think like maggot.
I really dont know how i can help u any longer

The only way i can help u now is through prayers. However, my stance is that God is not to blame for your steupidity, which has brought nothing meaningful to mankind.

#closeyoureyes.

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by akintom(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Anita1875:
u r nt making sense bro. I asked a simple question and u embark on a needless rant without still providing an answer
girl, there's no simple way of describing your horrific monster, called Jewish doG.
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by MrPRevailer(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
charliboy654:

But god is responsible for the good things like saving someone from accident?

IS GOD TO BLAME? Instead of Answering the question, You just changed your foolishness to gear 5. angry

ANSWER THE QUESTION. YOU THAT BLAMING GOD. TELL ME HOW HE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR WAYWARDNESS. Assuming you were made a president, maybe you might maltreat/oppress people, covet people property, make lives miserable, research and manipulate people with diseases/sicknesses. Do you blame God for being Evil/Oppressive.

Present your strong reasons why you would blame God for your wicked actions. Vindicate yourself and the world leaders.
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by otemanuduno: 4:15am On Feb 08, 2017
peachesandroses:
These days I see people blaspheme God and talk all manner of evil against him without fear. Many of you say he doesn't exist ,that's fine,how come you now spit venom about someone you say doesn't exist??
Some of you have even known God before as you claim yet you join people who have never known him to speak evil, you are worst than those who have never believed!. If all of you have chosen to not believe why not just stick to it ? why compound your problems by speaking evil against the King of Kings and father of all spirits!!
On a normal day I wouldn't care but someone's got to tell you so that on that day you wouldn't say you didn't know. So my darling father knew you would all exist and already provided scriptures for you.. and this is what the Bible has to say about you in the book of Jude.

Jude 1:8 "Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jude:1:10 "But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Jude:1:13 "Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Jude:1:14 "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Jude:1:15 "To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

So a dreadful judgement awaits you if you don't stop abusing God and talking evil about him. Some of you say things that you can't even say to an armed robber, kidnapper or even a murderer!! God loves you all of you still and would forgive you if you decide to change, also remember that every soul would stand alone in the judgment so don't just join the bandwagon!!
A word is enough for the wise! He that has ears let him hear!!

You shouldn't be bothered about people blaspheming Yahweh, but what should bother you is how people could speak against him and go scot-free, unlike how it is in the bible. Remember, this god called Yahweh, according to the bible, killed over a million people who didn't even come near speaking against him, but now he seems so powerless that even when a mosquito makes mockery of him, he couldn't kill it, let alone a human. This shows how useless this god called Yahweh has become overnight, yet those who still believe in him didn't observe this. Actually I am not saying that Yahweh had never had power in the days of his physical dwelling on earth, but all I'm saying is that RIGHT NOW YAHWEH AND OTHER EVIL GODS ARE IN A SPIRITUAL PRISON AND HE SHALL BE THERE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS UNTIL AFRICA AND THE WORLD IS TOTALLY LIBERATED FROM DECEPTION OF EVIL RELIGION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by frank317: 5:57am On Feb 08, 2017
MrPRevailer:

The only way i can help u now is through prayers. However, my stance is that God is not to blame for your steupidity, which has brought nothing meaningful to mankind.

#closeyoureyes.

If God is not responsible for my stupidity, what is he responsible for?
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by MrPRevailer(m): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2017
frank317:

If God is not responsible for my stupidity, what is he responsible for?

Find out yourself. But you've now learnt that God is not responsible for your steupidity and the World's. damn. wink
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by peachesandroses(f): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2017
otemanuduno:

You shouldn't be bothered about people blaspheming Yahweh, but what should bother you is how people could speak against him and go scot-free, unlike how it is in the bible. Remember, this god called Yahweh, according to the bible, killed over a million people who didn't even come near speaking against him, but now he seems so powerless that even when a mosquito makes mockery of him, he couldn't kill it, let alone a human. This shows how useless this god called Yahweh has become overnight, yet those who still believe in him didn't observe this. Actually I am not saying that Yahweh had never had power in the days of his physical dwelling on earth, but all I'm saying is that RIGHT NOW YAHWEH AND OTHER EVIL GODS ARE IN A SPIRITUAL PRISON AND HE SHALL BE THERE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS UNTIL AFRICA AND THE WORLD IS TOTALLY LIBERATED FROM DECEPTION OF EVIL RELIGION.

Back then there was no mediator that's why,but right now we have Jesus mediating for all humans,because he gave his life,the ultimate sacrifice.
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
peachesandroses:

Back then there was no mediator that's why,but right now we have Jesus mediating for all humans,because he gave his life,the ultimate sacrifice.
Lol. Listen to yourself.

According to the Trinity theorem, God , Jesus and the Holy spirit are one, so God stopped killing because he is mediating to himself on our behalfs

This is ignoring the illogical reasoning of Jesus being killed sef....

2 Likes

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by transient123(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
lepasharon:

I'm done here undecided

You don't dine and wine with a slowpoke, he could infest you with his eternal doom, better leave "such" to their doom.

1 Like

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by frank317: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2017
MrPRevailer:

Find out yourself. But you've now learnt that God is not responsible for your steupidity and the World's. damn. wink

unfortunately, ur God does not exist. take heart
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by MrPRevailer(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2017
frank317:

unfortunately, ur God does not exist. take heart

....But you said GOD killed Children. Dumb. shocked
GOD is not responsible for you're steupidity and the World's.

which includes but not limited to greed, poverty, war, covetousness, sickness/disease, pollutions, rituals, social/political corruption, oppression, deceit.
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by otemdomino: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
peachesandroses:

lies...Yahweh, the wicked son of God Almighty has Zeusus as his adopted son right from time, so what do you mean that there was no mediator before?
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by frank317: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
MrPRevailer:

....But you said GOD killed Children. Dumb. shocked
GOD is not responsible for you're steupidity and the World's.

which includes but not limited to greed, poverty, war, covetousness, sickness/disease, pollutions, rituals, social/political corruption, oppression, deceit.

Mumu... Do u accept ur God killed children?

Just shatapp ur God does not exist
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by Omoluabi16(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
peachesandroses:

God bless you sister. He who hath an ear let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by peachesandroses(f): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
God bless you sister. He who hath an ear let him hear.

yes o! thank you
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by MrPRevailer(m): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
frank317:

Mumu... Do u accept ur God killed children?

Just shatapp ur God does not exist

God is NOT responsible for your steupidity, sins (killing of children, abortions, cheating, greediness) and the world's.

God is not responsible for your steupidity and the world's
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by blueAgent(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
abdulaz:
The idea behind the existence of God is just in your imagination, he/she doesn't exist.

Clown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work / Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.