Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar (16628 Views)

Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party / What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence / Don't Click Excerpt U Are Below 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by RMClub: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
It was a great and pleasing day for us as members and ROYAL MAJESTIES as a group/social club as we held an in house Business/Career Seminar with topic ACHIEVING A PROSPEROUS TOMORROW THROUGH ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND SKILL ACQUISITION.

We had or rather invited a guess speaker who came to the group and took us through and to an unforgettable height, and at the end of the seminar which just ended, we members of ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP/SOCIAL CLUB went home with renewed vigour and willingness to succeed beyond imaginations, all thanks to the speaker that lectured us on the mentioned topic.

WHATS THE REASON FOR CREATING THIS THREAD?
I/We have come to notice overtime that majority of nairalanders sees groups whose roots trace to Nairaland as a no go area because all that happens in these groups are nothing other than chit chatting and reviewing to Nairaland and the public in general members secrets when things seems to have gone wrong or going wrong.

With this, I believe we have shown that there are lot of things to benefit, if not from all the groups but from ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP/SOCIAL CLUB.

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by RMClub: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2017

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by RMClub: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2017

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by RMClub: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
WATCH OUT FOR AN UPCOMING ONLINE (Nairaland) RELATIONSHIP SEMINAR TO BE ORGANISE BY ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP/SOCIAL CLUB!

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by knightsson: 12:24am On Feb 05, 2017
An evening to forever remember it was. grin grin grin

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Hadez(f): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2017
Rubbish. Looking for relevance, credibility and endorsement. Other groups do more than this and you don't see them showing screenshots everywhere and how is this rubbish romantic?
It should be in career section but yes we know you are looking for endorsement like I said undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by rosalieene(f): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:31am On Feb 05, 2017
Ok cheesy cheesy
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by kureshi007: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2017
Hadez:
Rubbish. Looking for relevance, credibility and endorsement. Other groups do more than this and you don't see them showing screenshots everywhere and how is this rubbish romantic?
It should be in career section but yes we know you are looking for endorsement like I said undecided
typical of Hades.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2017
K....

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by SalomonKane: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2017
RMClub:
It was a great and pleasing day for us as members and ROYAL MAJESTIES as a group/social club as we held an in house Business/Career Seminar with topic ACHIEVING A PROSPEROUS TOMORROW THROUGH ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND SKILL ACQUISITION.

We had or rather invited a guess speaker who came to the group and took us through and to an unforgettable height, and at the end of the seminar which just ended, we members of ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP/SOCIAL CLUB went home with renewed vigour and willingness to succeed beyond imaginations, all thanks to the speaker that lectured us on the mentioned topic.

WHATS THE REASON FOR CREATING THIS THREAD?
I/We have come to notice overtime that majority of nairalanders sees groups whose roots trace to Nairaland as a no go area because all that happens in these groups are nothing other than chit chatting and reviewing to Nairaland and the public in general members secrets when things seems to have gone wrong or going wrong.

With this, I believe we have shown that there are lot of things to benefit, if not from all the groups but from ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP/SOCIAL CLUB.
Em, who is your guest speaker and where was the venue of the lecture?

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by princeakins(m): 10:41am On Feb 05, 2017
rosalieene:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una dey share money? If no, you guys won't b tkn serious.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by firstking01(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2017
All these your segregations on nairaland, well, he nor concern me.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Mizzile: 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Aaaawwwwww... How ROmantiC!!!!! grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by RMClub: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
Em, who is your guest speaker and where was the venue of the lecture?

"who was rather!"

He is an indigene of abia state,
a graduate of abia state university, bsc accounting, He is an associate member of institute of strategic management of Nigeria.
Also a student member of the institute of chartered accountant of Nigeria (ICAN).
A certified trained entrepreneur by the south east entrepreneurship development centre of the central bank of Nigeria.
Lastly, he is the CEO of maxdoklin services. A facility management company in abia state and the principle consultant at Rindeth consulting, an SME consulting firm.
The Career seminar was held in our group whatsapp, it was an online seminar.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by RMClub: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mizzile:
Aaaawwwwww... How ROmantiC!!!!! grin

Romantic? your case they only God hand.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by RMClub: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
firstking01:
All these your segregations on nairaland, well, he nor concern me.

Segregation? does segregation now have a new dictionary meaning?
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by SalomonKane: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
RMClub:

"who was rather!"
He is an indigene of abia state,
a graduate of abia state university, bsc accounting, He is an associate member of institute of strategic management of Nigeria.
Also a student member of the institute of chartered accountant of Nigeria (ICAN).
A certified trained entrepreneur by the south east entrepreneurship development centre of the central bank of Nigeria.
Lastly, he is the CEO of maxdoklin services. A facility management company in abia state and the principle consultant at Rindeth consulting, an SME consulting firm.
The Career seminar was held in our group whatsapp, it was an online seminar.
After all this introduction you still didn't mention a name. Anybody can be anything as long as it has do to with the internet.

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by RMClub: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
After all this introduction you still didn't mention a name. Anybody can be anything as long as it has do to with the internet.

He have a name but can't mention the person's name because he didn't approve such.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by makydebbie(f): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sugbon ohun ti gbogbo eyi na awọn oniwe-ko paapaa ikure lati wa ni ni yi apakan. Anyways well done.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by makydebbie(f): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
RMClub:

He have a name but can't mention the person's name because he didn't approve such.
Then your write up is not complete.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by SalomonKane: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
RMClub:

I see. Then I wonder what's the sincerity in taking part in a seminar or even reading a seminar where the speaker is anonymous.

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Gladiator1: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nice move RMClub

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by RMClub: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
I see. Then I wonder what's the sincerity in taking part in a seminar or even reading a seminar where the speaker is anonymous.

His company's logo, contact him if you re interested in his service.

cc makydebbie

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by RMClub: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Sugbon ohun ti gbogbo eyi na awọn oniwe-ko paapaa ikure lati wa ni ni yi apakan. Anyways well done.

awwww, see Debbie don turn Yoruba o. please interpret this.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Makky shocked shocked shocked
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by RMClub: 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Gladiator1:
Nice move RMClub
Thanks a lot senior bro! grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by SalomonKane: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
RMClub:

His company's logo, contact him if you re interested in his service.

cc makyd ebbie
I already know about him via Google. But I wonder why he chose to remain anonymous when he has a presence online.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Bubblewitch: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
[quote
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by RMClub: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
I already know about him via Google. But I wonder why he chose to remain anonymous when he has a presence online.

Good that you have searched for him and you saw with your eyes the capabilities of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story / How Will The World Be Without White People / Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys?