Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar (16624 Views)

Only Three Things Can Make Me Attend The Nairaland In-house Party / What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence / Don't Click Excerpt U Are Below 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
rosalieene:

trying to be realistic here! Mr Jeffreyjamez, you are really acting immatured. you don't have to show relevance on every thread....that's immaturity... I wonder if nairaland feeds you...If you don't like the thread, you should have just walked away(view without dropping hateful comments) . Do you know how many people gained from the motivational talk?. I see you comment on every thread just to show relevance! haba..... I have quoted you before on a certain mmm thread. just like I said there, "learn to mind your business"
thanks
#signingOut

But you lot opened a thread on NL about a so called seminar in your WhatsApp group na....So who's seeking relevance.....Abeg shift. If y'all have resorted to holding Seminars in a WhatsApp group situation don critical be that o cheesy... Miss Mature leave me and my immaturity alone.... clown grin

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

People use whatsapp for a lot of reasons..

Is whatsapp specifically for sex and relationship talk?

You sef wan follow me nack teeth? undecided
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

People use whatsapp for a lot of reasons..

Is whatsapp specifically for sex and relationship talk?
VIVA BARCA!
I guess he is still in 13th century or just new to whatsapp.

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by kureshi007: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
rosalieene:

trying to be realistic here! Mr Jeffreyjamez, you are really acting immatured. you don't have to show relevance on every thread....that's immaturity... I wonder if nairaland feeds you...If you don't like the thread, you should have just walked away(view without dropping hateful comments) . Do you know how many people gained from the motivational talk?. I see you comment on every thread just to show relevance! haba..... I have quoted you before on a certain mmm thread. just like I said there, "learn to mind your business"
thanks
#signingOut
what do expect from awon weyrey bottom feeder?

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

You should have fvcked your ass of this thread and go look for a freelance job. This thread won't offer you a freelance job
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
kureshi007:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, bro but you wicked o, na jeffreyjamez you they call bottom feeder? grin

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

You should have fvcked your ass of this thread and go look for a freelance job. This thread won't offer you a freelance job

...And another Seminar attendee joins the party grin.....

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
kureshi007:

See this one too..... grin.....Always feeling inferior grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by obiorathesubtle: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

follow you back teeth? I dy inside your mouth?

Bros.. If having a seminar on whatsapp looks preposterous or funny to you..

You definitely have a wrong idea about everything..

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
kureshi007:
inconsequential bastard!!!! go and lick laveda's menstrual pad as usual son of a nitwit!

Small tweaking and Their true nature comes out... grin..
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Hahahahahaha I think say you don wise up grin.... Apparently my Intel was wrong....

Joker Buhahahahaha he say na Seminar.. abeg abeg abeg no kill me with laugh

You just showed how outdated you re in life with this post. Where does online seminars hold if not on whatsapp, Nairaland, Facebook and some other social media sites with space for such?

You re just disgracing awon werey group here with your outdated I.Q.

Just like Jesus, I Weep For You!

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by obiorathesubtle: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

VIVA BARCA!

I guess he is still in 13th century or just new to whatsapp.

Lol.. Actually, my point is, whatsapp is a platform to have conversations..

If people can have a conferenced conversation or buy and sell things to each other on whatsapp..

Why is a seminar, which was obviously helpful to people, funny??

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

follow you back teeth? I dy inside your mouth?

Bros.. If having a seminar on whatsapp looks preposterous or funny to you..

You definitely have a wrong idea about everything..

Obi..... biko leave me... grin
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

...And another Seminar attendee joins the party grin.....

Whose fault is it that all that happens in awon werey group is mere chit chatting, dating and wishing to fvck another?

Its group like awon werey which you belong as a bottom feeder that brought the wrong thoughts about groups that emanated from Nairaland.

Leave In Shame Jeffrey!

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by kureshi007: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Small tweaking and Thier true nature comes out... grin...
chai!! this is the end.
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

You just showed how outdated you re in life with this post. Where does online seminars hold if not on whatsapp, Nairaland, Facebook and some other social media sites with space for such?

You re just disgracing awon werey group here with your outdated I.Q.

Just like Jesus, I Weep For You!

Hahahaha ode buruku Lele yi sha......Add it to your CV na....And watch me use your CV eat roasted plantain and fish......Una wan dey form serious.....

WhatsApp seminar on entrepreneurship and skill acquisition....Hehehehehe please stop!

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
you're based in IB, right?
I am..
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by makydebbie(f): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Laveda:

What's my moniker doing here? Myn..d44. Rule 2 please
I just keep loving yougrin
No homo mum!!cheesy
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

Whose fault is it that all that happens in awon werey group is mere chit chatting, dating and wishing to fvck another?

Its group like awon werey which you belong as a bottom feeder that brought the wrong thoughts about groups that emanated from Nairaland.

Leave In Shame Jeffrey!

You see am,you don dey talk truth small small grin......Awon werey will always be your nightmare because you have no idea what goes down there grin...Keep deceiving yourself...No go read your book....Dey acquire skill from WhatsApp seminar cheesy grin

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Lol.. Actually, my point is, whatsapp is a platform to have conversations..

If people can have a conferenced conversation or buy and sell things to each other on whatsapp..

Why is a seminar, which was obviously helpful to people, funny??

I have this feeling he isn't aware that such could happen on a whatsapp group because he belong to groups both here and on whatsapp with no purpose other than members fvcking themselves.

I do not blame him, I blame his outed I.Q

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Laveda(f): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I just keep loving yougrin
No homo mum!!cheesy

cheesy I don't have strength abeg...
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by kureshi007: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

I have this feeling he isn't aware that such could happen on a whatsapp group because he belong to groups both here and on whatsapp with no purpose other than members fvcking themselves.

typical of awon weyrey product.

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by obiorathesubtle: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

There's a purpose for everything though...

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

You see am,you don dey talk truth small small grin......Awon werey will always be your nightmare because you have no idea what goes down there grin...Keep deceiving yourself...No go read your book....Dey acquire skill from WhatsApp seminar cheesy grin

You want me to post screenshots of what happens and conversations in awon werey? Just reply yes and watch me flood Nairaland with it.

And imagine a kid who could be jobless because Nigerians doesn't patronise freelancers asking me to go read my books. What a life!

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
olihilistic:
Were you forced to view or comment on their activities?? You're a sadist and a lunatic. Craving for an unnecessary attention get lost already

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by OGWaheedi: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lol. OG is just passing by ......
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by makydebbie(f): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Laveda:

cheesy I don't have strength abeg...
In jenifa's voice, "kizzezz"kisskiss
Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Arabiandude: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

There's a purpose for everything though...

Lol, either there is a purpose for his stvpid action or not, he has disgraced himself by openly stating seminars and trainings don't happen on whatsapp and whatsapp groups.

Re: Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Arabiandude:

Yes
How may I help you with my CloseUp herbal toothpaste??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman / How Will The World Be Without White People / My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story