Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria (2320 Views)

The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE / We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest / 2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by KingyKing: 12:33am On Feb 05, 2017
Enough is Enough Nigeria just posted this on their twitter.

Seun lalasticlala mynd44

Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by omenkaLives(m): 12:40am On Feb 05, 2017
The sail has already been knocked out of it, just like the freezing of Mavros in december. The protest can never be what it was to be anymore!

4 Likes

Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 05, 2017
please take any tuface discussion to the agriculture section....he's a chicken

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by ybalogs(m): 12:47am On Feb 05, 2017
This is quite funny,so after all the #Istandwith2baba trends,2baba chickened out in the 11th hour .The protest is as good as dead. #IstandwithNigeria
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2017
Once again to hell with the coward.

I shall protest,with or without him.

Aluta continua.

#iStandwithNigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 05, 2017
Sheybe police don promise say them go provide adequate security?Abi lie Mohamed don call am gi am some brown envelope?
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by Horus(m): 1:00am On Feb 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fFPAsJWBcs

Tuface Idibia cancels Nationwide Protest Against The Nigerian govt
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by igbofocus: 1:20am On Feb 05, 2017
before you open your mouth to insult the IGBO IPOB and NNAMDI KANU again, ask your self this

who can do what they have done?

we do what we say we will do!

we dont chicken out

we have one face, one voice and one mission!

give it up for NNAMDI KANU

give it up for IPOB

give it up for NDIGBO

its now official........ only IGBO PEOPLE can complete this kinda task!

because we are whiter than white and whiter than snow

we cant be intimidated

we cant be coerced

we are the IPOB

NNAMDI KANU IS THE MAN!

likes for NNAMDI KANU and IPOB
shares for STAND WITH NIGERIA AND 2FACE

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by guttentag(m): 1:26am On Feb 05, 2017
What a shame to Nigeria
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by ZUBY77(m): 1:27am On Feb 05, 2017
So Tuface really chickened out.
It takes a big heart to achieve great things.

8 Likes

Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by innovatn4change: 1:36am On Feb 05, 2017
Fvck two faced Tuface. The protest must go on. A tree does not make a forest. ALUTA CONTINUA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by Horus(m): 1:42am On Feb 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlJoPUP0AAQ

OPEN MIC: Tuface's Planned Nationwide Protest - Views From The Streets
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by DrChukzy(m): 2:05am On Feb 05, 2017
better
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by mykelmeezy: 2:19am On Feb 05, 2017
anything with baba seems to carry hope and then smash it terribly

from sai baba
to tu baba

like if you think tuface is a real afonja

where are those irrelevant dss or anything for the boys police....they suddenly don't have weapons or mind to provide security abi

if you still have hope in Nigeria .i envy you but i alo pity you

2 Likes

Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by cktheluckyman: 3:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Well said.The protest will go on.It will be a very big shame to Tuface that he was not bold enough to finish what he started. The protest however is beyond Tuface as a person. Nigerians are hungry and willing to protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by tundafayaBuhari: 3:08am On Feb 05, 2017
2face is woman wrapper, who takes him seriously? Black face know him better than all us. black face, sorry for the insults, you are right. 2face is self centred
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by adadike281(f): 3:09am On Feb 05, 2017
Dear Tu Face, dis protest is bigger than u and whatever u represent. It sucks to be u right now and to think u are from Fulani ravaged Benue. Tufiakwa tu face!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by pressplay411(m): 3:28am On Feb 05, 2017
stefanbanach:
please take any tuface discussion to the agriculture section....he's a chicken

You harsh o. grin
Calling off the protest is the height of hand falling on the part of 2Baba. He'll never have that power and influence again cos trust Nigerians, we never forget.
Though I believe eventually in hind sight we'll come to understand his conviction that countless lives would be lost due to political hijackers.
I became skeptical the moment that clown Fayose voiced his support of the protest cos nothing peaceful comes out of that unstable thug.

That said, the Message has indeed been passed. The people are lamenting and angry. The voice of the people, they say is the voice of God. The presidency must have felt the cold chill in their spines as the protest gathered unprecedented Momentum.

I suggest NLC is in a better position to conduct the protest. A one-day strike should be declared to this effect. Whatever happened to NLC?
Money na bastardo, all our activists have been choked with bribes they no get voice again. First they cut off the head (Oshiomole) then dropped the proverbial apple of discord in their midst. (Divide and Rule)
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by Gwan2(m): 3:34am On Feb 05, 2017
[b]Seriously with all due respect to everyone bashing 2face, you guys have a very limited understanding of politics especially in Africa and most especially Nigerian politics. I laugh if you ordinarily thought 2face threw in the towel based on settling or what he himself said in the video he posted............See, trust me, if you think nigerian political sphere is ruled by ordinary men, i mean mortals like me and you that just rant on social media, you must be very very ignorant. Although there might be quite a sizable number of men whose hands are 'clean', but they are very very few, and such men dont count in the grand scheme of happenings in the political arena.
How dare you an ordinary civilian expose yourself to men of top echelon of the occultic world. You must either be in a very very strong society as well to confront them or you will be wasted and nothing, i repeat, nothing will happen. Do guys know how many interest will be tampered with by that protest?.......I mean that protest was gaining so much momentum that it was becoming a movement. It could had attracted international audience for sure. Now, do you know how you must have bruised political egos by carrying placards displaying our government ineptitude to the whole world while the police safeguard the protest which will be assumed as an approval of the gross government ineptitude?
I was in full support of the protest mind you, I had earlier told my sister that 2face will receive just one call that will tell him to drop his intention without explaining the reason to the public, he was even somehow brave by saying much in the video he posted......I reside in Kaduna, Zakzaky was a government in his own capacity in zaria, now zakzaky is depending on federal high court to just catch a glimpse of the outer world, Nnamadi Kanu is another case......Where is Asari Dokubo that threaten fire and brimstone if GEJ lost, where is tompolo, boyloaf, ateke tom.......even almighty shekau.
This protest wasn't 2face initiative, i had received a broadcast message on my wasaap about the planned protest 2weeks before 2face declared solidarity for the movement, am very sure he also received the broadcast message and thereafter lend his support via his instagram page. Now this is what happened, before 2face supported the protest, as i said earlier there was broadcast messages sent at random, now this messages sent was sphere-headed by faceless people, i mean who is the pioneer of the EIE or Enough is Enough?.....Of coarse, faceless. 2face backing the protest gave the movement a face....I'm very sure what 2face initially intended was to support the movement in solidarity not to be the frontier. As you all know immediately 2face supported, fans of other celebrities started insulting them for not being responsive to their plight by supporting the protest.....suddenly some celebrities like olamide showed solidarity by supporting the movement via their Instagram page. Since 2face is the first celebrity to champion the cause, he gladly took the responsibility of fronting the movement with a mindset of writing his name in the books as our heros who took similar route.........He really underestimated the repercussion, I mean you are protesting against an APC government in an APC state?...who does that. Secondly to me the protest was ill timed, I mean we dont even know the state of health of our president plus he will be coming back from a long vacation on that same day only to be greeted with protest before the eyes of the eyes of the international community, i knew the government will do anything to avert it.
Seriously it was cheaper for tuface to drop his intention than to contend with such men except if he was ready to chant the course with his blood to write his name in the book of history which i think he had already achieved through his music[/b]

3 Likes

Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by Gwan2(m): 3:36am On Feb 05, 2017
adadike281:
Dear Tu Face, dis protest is bigger than u and whatever u represent. It sucks to be u right now and to think u are from Fulani ravaged Benue. Tufiakwa tu face!
Bros....if you must involve in Nigerian politics, you have to be very dirty because it is a dirty game.You think 2face will carry protesters and go bruise some political egos before international media and will go back home without no string?.......Incase you must have forgotten, Azazi was blown off in the plane with the then Kaduna state governor Yakowa because of bruised political ego...Imagine a whole governor plus chief of defense, now talk-less of 2face that live in festac with maybe some few civilian security guards.....Bro it was cheaper for him i swear.
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by DrayZee: 3:38am On Feb 05, 2017
adadike281:

All these people insulting 2Baba for canceling the protests... I can only wonder how you reason. Maybe you've forgotten who Buhari is.

BUHARI is an army General, a known autocratic leader who doesn't take the interest of the masses into consideration before he takes action.

We are not in a democracy. He has probably gone to threaten the life of 2Baba and that of his family. Why do you think 2Baba said the protest is "not worth the life of anybody"? You think he just felt like saying it?
If the protests held under 2Baba's name, someone close to him was going to go. Maybe they threatened his mother, or kids. He wouldn't risk their lives just to speak to a government has has a knack for not listening to his citizens.

He made a wise decision. At least he tried. It's not easy to oppose a power corrupted government like this one. In Jonathan's time, people were free to insult him and spread all sorts of lies against him. He let it go. Afterall, that was a democratic government. But now, even to lead a small, harmless protest is a problem. The DSS will be all over you within seconds. Just as it was in 1984.

So please leave 2Baba to rest. He remains the legend that he has always been.
I do not blame him. I do not blame those who were sensible enough to see this coming.

I can only blame those who brought this plague, BUHARI, upon us. I hope you are all happy with yourselves.

Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by nbright: 3:48am On Feb 05, 2017
DSS go don threaten the Benue man, them know say those people sabi fear.
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by Iamwrath: 4:29am On Feb 05, 2017
Two face made an informed decision besides

If people like FfK and Fayose were able to infiltrate / hijack / participate in that protest, it'd have faulted the morals and purpose of the protest
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by Vickiweezy(m): 5:45am On Feb 05, 2017
2baba why? where have your balls gone to? please call 'em babymamas to bring back tubaba's balls
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by prolove22(m): 6:40am On Feb 05, 2017
igbofocus:
before you open your mouth to insult the IGBO IPOB and NNAMDI KANU again, ask your self this

who can do what they have done?

we do what we say we will do!

we dont chicken out

we have one face, one voice and one mission!

give it up for NNAMDI KANU

give it up for IPOB

give it up for NDIGBO

its now official........ only IGBO PEOPLE can complete this kinda task!

because we are whiter than white and whiter than snow

we cant be intimidated

we cant be coerced

we are the IPOB

NNAMDI KANU IS THE MAN!

likes for NNAMDI KANU and IPOB
shares for STAND WITH NIGERIA AND 2FACE
NIGERIA BE LIKE ,I NO WN DIE MAMA DEY 4 HOUSE PAPA DEY 4 HOUSE I GET ONE CHILD. F**K 2FACE F**K NIGERIA
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by demolinka(m): 6:47am On Feb 05, 2017
Egungun be careful
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2017
Gwan2, you have raised valid points. It would be naive to think 2face didnt do this under tremendous pressure or even threats. But then it raises concerns about our nascent democracy or what it is we pretend to be practicing, where the act of civil protests are treated as treason by the very same institutions meant to protect it.

I'll roll one for Fela, Saro Wiwa, Boro and other revolutionaries. This puts into perspective the massive sacrifices they paid to make their voices heard.

Revolution leads to the birth of equality and the antithesis to oppression.
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by MakeADifference: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2017
See we should have accepted Fayose's participation man. See where we are now. Maybe we need Cayuse after all. Will Fayose ever have aborted this? NEVER. We need a crazy man to lead the fight against these mad men. We should have known Tuface couldn't stand that.

pressplay411:

You harsh o. grin
Calling off the protest is the height of hand falling on the part of 2Baba. He'll never have that power and influence again cos trust Nigerians, we never forget.
Though I believe eventually in hind sight we'll come to understand his conviction that countless lives would be lost due to political hijackers.
I became skeptical the moment that clown Fayose voiced his support of the protest cos nothing peaceful comes out of that unstable thug.

That said, the Message has indeed been passed. The people are lamenting and angry. The voice of the people, they say is the voice of God. The presidency must have felt the cold chill in their spines as the protest gathered unprecedented Momentum.

I suggest NLC is in a better position to conduct the protest. A one-day strike should be declared to this effect. Whatever happened to NLC?
Money na bastardo, all our activists have been choked with bribes they no get voice again. First they cut off the head (Oshiomole) then dropped the proverbial apple of discord in their midst. (Divide and Rule)

Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 05, 2017
a dictators followers just threatened someone

remember how peeps were calling that prof to stop bashing buhari

thats Nigeria for you now

i hope it goes on, we will never take back our country from these old men if we live as cowards
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by ofemigeorge(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2017
m
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by Ahmadgani(m): 7:07am On Feb 05, 2017
Finally the stubborn grasshopper had a change of mind.

Tubaba took the bull by the tail instead of the horn.
Re: The Protest Will Go On As Planned - Eie Nigeria by cktheluckyman: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2017
Gwan2:

Bros....if you must involve in Nigerian politics, you have to be very dirty because it is a dirty game.You think 2face will carry protesters and go bruise some political egos before international media and will go back home without no string?.......Incase you must have forgotten, Azazi was blown off in the plane with the then Kaduna state governor Yakowa because of bruised political ego...Imagine a whole governor plus chief of defense, now talk-less of 2face that live in festac with maybe some few civilian security guards.....Bro it was cheaper for him i swear.

Then he shouldn't have started it in the first place.Anyway the movement is bigger than him.He can only back out.He can't stop the protest

(1) (2) (Reply)

During PDP regime court judgements were written in the villa: Senator Ahmed Lawa / Nmadi Kanu! If Nigerians Are Animals, Your Own Mother Is Also An Animal / Breaking :new Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Then And Now. Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.