Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,574 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest (34469 Views)

Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) / See What 2face Is Doing At Home After Dissociating Himself From Today's Protest / Kanye West Hospitalized & Handcuffed In Ambulance After Cancelling The Remainder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by remedick: 8:16am On Feb 05, 2017
maclatunji:
Remember this. https://www.nairaland.com/3608295/10-things-note-before-protest?

What 2face now needs to do is to use his star power positively to encourage Nigeria's youths to change from whiners to achievers.

He can for example partner with the Benue State government to establish 'One Love Farms' where agriculture is carried out on a commercial scale with value-added services to products from it. He can get additional support from already established federal government schemes for agriculture.

He can invest in social startups that involve technology like Akon is doing to Light-up Africa http://akonlightingafrica.com/

These and other things he can do to inspire millions of youths in Nigeria and beyond to positivity.

You are talking from the POV of seeking one's pocket ONLY. These is the kind of people that has taken of Nigeria. Those who sought their interest only.
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2017
2face just effed up Nigerians without Con*d*m, like he always.
Am deleting all his tracks.
Is your head paining you?

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Kalman(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2017
GetUmad:
No he shouldn't do that. He should finally go and hang out with Black Face. Then Both of them hang their head in Shame.

Nonsense upon Rubbish . Chicken-hearted Bomboclat

When dem kill am for Politics... you go come here come comment RIP.
Bomboclat
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by 0b10010011: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2017
#IstandwithBuhari

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Caliph69: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2017
Luizville:
He should not talk about anything again. #IStoodWithTubaba.

It's like you're a Blacklist fan.

1 Like

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Mandesz(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2017
d
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Almaiga: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2017
Tuface correct guy, Ipob's will keep calling u names.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by shedy03(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2017
op, u are very much APC. the protest must go on.
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 05, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha

I said it. Mogbe. Balls zero.!!!!!

But good decision. Lives go for waste
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Gabsoka(m): 8:22am On Feb 05, 2017
It's like they've sat him down n given him so peanut or some promises like becomin a commissioner of some sort. Chaiii!! He is a dirty opportunist

1 Like

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by RealityShot: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2017
maclatunji:

What 2face now needs to do is to use his star power positively to encourage Nigeria's youths to change from whiners to achievers.

He can for example partner with the Benue State government to establish 'One Love Farms' where agriculture is carried out on a commercial scale with value-added services to products from it. He can get additional support from already established federal government schemes for agriculture.

He can invest in social startups that involve technology like Akon is doing to Light-up Africa http://akonlightingafrica.com/

These and other things he can do to inspire millions of youths in Nigeria and beyond to positivity.
Why not partner with governor FAYOSE
And do it in Ekiti-state?

Must he go to HIS tribal state?

#iStandWith2Baba
#iStandWithNigeria
#oneVoiceNigeria

#JesusIsTheOnlyWay
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Tedassie(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2017
Chai!....where is Charly boy when you need him,that's the only artiste i know,capable of spurring a revolution...not some two-faced,asslicker!!! *spits*

2 Likes

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by amazingspiderma: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2017
DISGUSTING !!!
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Domwiz4all(m): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2017
pinkcottoncandy:
I Think that Nigeria will never move forward as long as youths have balls that are less than the size of peanuts.

For those against the protest, you are all part of the problem.

Afterall in 2014, Buhari, Amaechi and other APC members all protested against GEJ an PDP...

YES THEY TOOK THEIR PROTEST TO THE STREET. see evidence

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/buhari-amaechi-others-protest-rally-fg/

Youths need to figure out a way to take back this country...the so called leaders have been leading since they were in their 20s and 30s and yet they do not want to give us space to rule.

The world has evolved plus changes in technology ...these leaders have no single clue how to stay abreast with changes due to difference in how they were brought up and how the world is today.

BUHARI has a plan B...which is to DIE and leave the country in ruins,

MAY GOD HELP US ALL

TUBABA...from today, you have become TUBONBOY.....with peanut balls
You that have balls the size of water melon what have you done to call this government to order.
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by 2shur: 8:28am On Feb 05, 2017
nobody wan enter dss case o.
coti don already gif am warning say do not protest.
if u do....bullets from army.police and other security agents go spray all of una.
in eldees voice.

nobody wan die
buh everybody wan go heaven.
me aibgo yarn
me ai go speak mai mind.
you csn see that we are stupid in this cointry.
yes very fucking stupid.
instead of our so called artists to start working on songs relating to what we going through and be able tobpass a message accross.but 4where.dem gree geh sense when 95 percent of them are based in lagos.
thinking lagos is heaven.
fools
act it in movies
act them in night of thousand laughs
make the fg know that we are tired.
oh if its not yur bum bum...its gba gbe oshi..lalalalala
or some stupid useless songs that have zero meanings.
then our movies too.
filled with poverty....senseeless names...
till thy kingdom comes soldiers wud keep oppressing us.
police would keeep shooting at us.
why cause no one gives a fuc.
we the citizens dont value our citizenship cause the fg got nothing to make u feel valuable.
all we concerned bis how to make more money.
travel abroad
waste it ..while the same country we going to spend our fucking looted money is being used for infrastructure upgrade...good roads..steady power.over full oil reserves..buh all we naija think of is how to nake money.
live large.
acquire property
nobody gives a fuc ant challenging those badtards in power.
kick them out and take over power asap.
lbur never can it happen cause we d citizens only care abt ourselves..how to make money 2 oppress the other
fuc naija men.
fuc everyone here.
we all stupid set of ppl cause our fuckin basic rights have been taken from is.
wrf...is this abacha led regime or what.
cause now buharo be going in that abacha terror lane bro.
if u speak against the fg.his fucking tribe and shiit..dss comes after u.
if u stage a protest.
they come after u.
anything u say or do .
theu come after u like wtf.

we all slaves here men.slaves in our fucking country.
thats the major reason when foreigners come in here esp Caucasian they always feel on top of the world cause our fucking color got no value.
our fucking country got nothing to offer its citizens
our currency got no value.
take 10m to usa..that aint money..
shiit
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by plaetton: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2017
maclatunji:

Here again, MORAL schizophrenia waxes supreme.

A big coward who couldn't pull off the simplest and noblest civic responsibility, who chickened out 2 days before a very powerful and important mass protest that he promoted and galvanized.
So such a monumental Coward is now expected to inspire millions of youths ?
Inspire millions of youths to Cowardice ?
Positively encourage youths from being whiners to achievers ?
After betraying 180m Nigerians ?

But, but just the other day, you saw NOTHING good about Tuface undecided
You character-assasinated him repeatedly for having the balls to organize a mass protest.

Indeed, COGNITIVE DISSONANCE and its adjunct trait, MORAL SCHIZOPHRENIA are horrible horrible flaws.

3 Likes

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by abu12: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2017
Tedassie:
Chai!....where is Charly boy when you need him,that's the only artiste i know,capable of spurring a revolution...not some two-faced,asslicker!!! *spits*

RUGGEDMAN CAN TAKE CHARGE AND LEAD THEPROTEST
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Btruth: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2017
I'm waking up this morning to read that 2Face is calling off the protest. lipsrsealed. I'm really disappointed and highly sorry for those of us who has prepared our mind about tomorrow.

No matter what, this is not how one should chicken out of something of an international acclaim. You can't just decide to play with people's emotion just because you think you are the initiator of the protest. Honestly, I'm demoralised now.

Anyway, let's wait till tomorrow, and see what happens. But as for 2Face, you've just lost a loyalty in me.

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by RealityShot: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2017
PataAlhaja:
Tuface fall hand big time!

A fuckin' coward, he is...

Baba Fela go just dey smile sheepishly for him grave grin...

Gani Fawehinmi, Tai Solarin and Professor Ayodele Awojobi sure ain't gonna be cool with Tuface's decisions in their respective graves.

The Yorubas have always been brave, if you ask me. Biafrans will never agree with that assertion, though.

Then Yorubas should be brave enough to remove this failing govt that they partnered to force on Nigerians.
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2017
This 2Face really fall my hand

You know u cannot do somethong, why rant about it all over social media, like you've got balls?
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by johnstar(m): 8:34am On Feb 05, 2017
I am highly disappointed in 2face, after i don waste money go buy green cloth up and dwn own, with face cap to March?

No he doesn't need to do dat

What he should do is to send me the money i used in buying those items

What nonsense

Wat blac face said is true sha

Illiterate 2face
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by airminem(f): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2017
Tu~bad
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by okrote4real: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2017
snowden9:
Looking at tuface even, you'll know he doesn't have the mind to lead a 300 style attack. For him to even think he can do it was very surprising.
Here's what he should now do IMO, he should never speak again, both in music or in anything vocal. Let him hide in his shells with enough storage of food and drinks for a lifetime. He shouldn't ever be seen again because I'll Bleep him up. For real. I'm pissed right about now.
At least he raised the awareness. How many people had the guts to protest.
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by kayprince: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2017
ZeroTolerance:
No one takes a Yoruba muslim like you seriously. A Muslim fanatic licking Buhari's smelly arse for no other reason than his being a muslim
Its very unfortunate dat ur comments here shows how big fool lunatic& slowpoke u are, in fact u a disgrace to ur family , how does cancelation of protest related to ur foolishness display here, must u display ur lunatics manners here to shows that u are truly big slowpoke
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by sekem: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2017
maclatunji:

Spot on!

That's just the type of revolution i.e. industrial revolution, I am expecting from our youths.

And not merely going out there to waste their energy in a venture that will certainly yield nothing at the end of the day.

The youths of this country must wake up now.

It's high time the youth of this country learn to take their own destiny in their own hands.

Let our youths start thinking and acting proactively rather than waiting for the government, most especially, now that it is very much obvious that the government have failed them.

Each and every youth should look inwards now and ask themselves this: WHAT IS THAT THING THAT I HAVE THAT I CAN OFFER RIGHT NOW IN MAKING NIGERIA BETTER?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by gsalvatore: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
Poeple should spare this guy for now
Very clean Hp elite probook 6450b Core i3 laptop for sale

Specifications are:
Hard drive 250 HHD
4gig Ram
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 M370 @2.40GHz
Backup 4 hours
Bluetooth
Wireless
4 serial USB port
Activated window 10
Asking price 75k
Not negotiable
Location Abeokuta Ogun State
Contact me tru my profile number Pls only serious buyer should pm
Is that really two weeks old? You bought it brand new?
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by petbam: 8:46am On Feb 05, 2017
Is only a coward that fear death. We like it or not one day we re going to die no matter how we run away from it. I will rather die as a patriot defending the masses than to die without honor. May God bless the Gani Fawahinmi,the Fela. Martin Luther, Nelson Mandela for fighting for the right of the people when they were alive.

2 Likes

Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by gsalvatore: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2017
Chance for a 'hero' has opened.

Either Charley boy or Rugged man should slot in ..
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by blazetitov: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2017
snowden9:
Looking at tuface even, you'll know he doesn't have the mind to lead a 300 style attack. For him to even think he can do it was very surprising.
Here's what he should now do IMO, he should never speak again, both in music or in anything vocal. Let him hide in his shells with enough storage of food and drinks for a lifetime. He shouldn't ever be seen again because I'll Bleep him up. For real. I'm pissed right about now.

He should not sing again, huh? And who the hell are you? Is 2face more Nigerian than you are? Why are you not leading the protest? You are pissed but comfortable in your own shell. Start your on protest and I will join you on the march. I salute 2face courage and effort to even create awareness and not the type wailing on Nairaland and other social media platforms daily.
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by Tedassie(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2017
abu12:

RUGGEDMAN CAN TAKE CHARGE AND LEAD THEPROTEST
Not sure he's been very vocal about the goings on of this administration,we need someone FEARLESS...a firebrand!

Well,i know for a fact,Charly Boy isn't getting any younger and ish...The Kuti's(Femi especially has been neutral...Seun just hides and talk like e'ryone here)...i dunno mehn af tire sad
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by itsmeurLady(f): 8:51am On Feb 05, 2017
Cum, u pipo shld not from the comfort of ur homes, attack tuface. Do u kno the threatening calls he has received Should he die for ppl that won't appreciate it later Una wey nor get chicken balls, go outside and protest and stop making noise. Our leaders are too dangerous, not just Buhari, there are so many dangerous and evil leaders out der and it will take a stronger and greater force to stop them buh until then, they the leaders will continue to see us as their toys and do watever pleases them. I Remember Sound Sultan's Song where he sed " I wanna be like Moses, show my people dem to the Promise Land but then I notice something, People wey try am don Dey UNDERGROUND" cry cry So lets all leave Tubaba Alone!!!
Re: What 2face Should Do After Cancelling The Protest by toshmann(m): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2017
maclatunji:

Sorry, he has no star power left

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Cancels Appearance At DSTV Delicious Festival In South Africa / Cindy Sanyu Drags Omah-lay & Tems For Hosting A Concert In Uganda(video) / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Banners Spotted In Nkwerre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.