Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) (6769 Views)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by CaptainBomb(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
taryour:

you don't seem to take this situation as serious as some viewers here are. every second, every minute, every hour you delay is dangerous. it takes less than 5-10 minutes to get an account number up here and yet you waiting for tehn to take over. Best of luck and I heartily wish your sister speedy recovery. PEACE.
sorry ma.. this is the account number 1120467701 ISIAKA NIMOTA , SKYE BANK.. THATS THE MOTHER IN LAW ACCOUNT NUMBER.. SHE IS THE ONE AND HER HUSBAND THAT HAS BEEN WITH HER..
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by Marvel1206: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
CaptainBomb:
sorry ma.. this is the account number 1120467701 ISIAKA NIMOTA , SKYE BANK.. THATS THE MOTHER IN LAW ACCOUNT NUMBER.. SHE IS THE ONE AND HER HUSBAND THAT HAS BEEN WITH HER..
Modify the topic with the acc no. Pls
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by CaptainBomb(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Marvel1206:
Modify the topic with the acc no. Pls
i will do that as now sir.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by taryour(f): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
CaptainBomb:

cool received. I believe your sister in question has an account number which money can be sent to. if not,then you need to edit your opening post and add this account details and stating why it has to be sent to this account number instead of your sister. it's not like anybody has but the little we willing to give out has to go into the right hands and for the right purposes.

I hope this account number is and every funds sent ends up being used for that purpose alone. *no insults intended *

I will send my token asap. PEACE.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by CaptainBomb(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
taryour:

cool received. I believe your sister in question has an account number which money can be sent to. if not,then you need to edit your opening post and add this account details and stating why it has to be sent to this account number instead of your sister. it's not like anybody has but the little we willing to give out has to go into the right hands and for the right purposes.

I hope this account number is and every funds sent ends up being used for that purpose alone. *no insults intended *

I will send my token asap. PEACE.
Thank you very much ma.. The woman is really trying so much for her.. she is the one that take place of my mother because if my mother stay there with her.. its going to be another story again.. Take a look at the receipt of payment this woman, her husband and me has made on this my sister.. the money is safe in her hand and she will do the right thing with the money

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by taryour(f): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
CaptainBomb:
Thank you very much ma.. The woman is really trying so much for her.. she is the one that take place of my mother because if my mother stay there with her.. its going to be another story again.. Take a look at the receipt of payment this woman, her husband and me has made on this my sister.. the money is safe in her hand and she will do the right thing with the money

God is in charge.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by CaptainBomb(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
taryour:

God is in charge.
Thank you Ma , God Bless you.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by UyiIredia(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Pidgin2:
May God help her. Invite prayer partners from your church to visit her and pray (this is important)

Prayer is useless.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by UyiIredia(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Seun:
I'm so sorry. It's a very sad and unfair situation.

I was hoping you would provide some assistance.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by MrsDan: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
How can I help? Is there an account number or something? Send asap please.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by MrsDan: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
I need an account number to make a lodgement asap.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by CaptainBomb(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
MrsDan:
i will send it now ma.. Thank you God bless you
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by CaptainBomb(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
MrsDan:
This is the account details ma 1120467701 Isiaka nimota skye bank

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by MrsDan: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
CaptainBomb:
Thank you.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by CaptainBomb(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
MrsDan:
Thank you.
I am very grateful ma.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by okooloyun1(m): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
CaptainBomb:
Go to first page edit your topic and post your account details.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by taryour(f): 6:46am On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
Thank you Ma , God Bless you.

morning , how is your sis doing? trust she is doing great. Did that account owner acknowledge she got something in that account yesterday
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by CaptainBomb(m): 6:52am On Feb 06, 2017
taryour:

morning , how is your sis doing? trust she is doing great. Did that account owner acknowledge she got something in that account yesterday
Good morning ma, The owner of the account said she has received a total of 23000 as at yesterday night from 6 different people.. I thank you very much ma .. And i will write an update on the progress.. Thank you once again

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by chelsea1116(m): 7:07am On Feb 06, 2017
is d help stil needed?
I m jus seeing dis now..
pls reply if d donation is stil on.
heaven helps those dt help demselvs
prayer is good bt mk sure shes gettn dem while shes recivin treatmnt...neva move her frm d hospital in d name of goin to wia dey wil pray 4 her..
I m nt gona send mch..its jus d one I can gv..
if more coms in..wil stil send bt pls verify d donation is stil on.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by CaptainBomb(m): 7:24am On Feb 06, 2017
chelsea1116:
is d help stil needed?
I m jus seeing dis now..
pls reply if d donation is stil on.
heaven helps those dt help demselvs
prayer is good bt mk sure shes gettn dem while shes recivin treatmnt...neva move her frm d hospital in d name of goin to wia dey wil pray 4 her..
I m nt gona send mch..its jus d one I can gv..
if more coms in..wil stil send bt pls verify d donation is stil on.
i will update you sir.. Let me confirm how much has been received first..
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by Henrolla(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
Please help my sister survive, she is on Oxygen in Lagos Island General Hospital, after lump was discovered in her breast 3 months ago, something in me tell me its a cancer that she may die , Her husband and i did series of test which says its just a lump. We went ahead and did the operation for her to remove the lump at military hospital which was successful but we didn't do the main test which is called BIOPSY because the doctor just wrote a letter for us and said we should carry out an xray to know if the breathing is still intact which we also did and the result says its okay. After the operation my sister could not sleep for 3 days. Her husband had to rush her to general hospital again and we did another series of test and she was diagnosed with liver failure.. She got admitted in Lagos Island General Hospital , i woke up this morning to read her husband message telling me that my sister is on Oxygen as at 11 PM yesterday, he told me not to tell my mum about it.. Does it mean i am going to loss my sister.. Please we need help and support .. Her name is Temitope Kareem... Dead nairalander please help my sister survive.. I don't another to die because if she do my mum will run mad...
Please Moderator : lalasticlala , Seun .. Please help me..
I have neither silver nor gold to give right nw. but such as i hav, i give unto u. in the name of Jesus, i speak life into her system. she is healed in Jesus name. Trust God and reply Amen in Faith.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by CaptainBomb(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
I have been to the hospital today to see my sister and know what step to take. With heavy heart i am writing

this message because on getting to the hospital today i saw a different thing which has not been there before..

I think the only help my sister needs now is divine intervention because it has gotten to a very critical

stage.
When i got to the hospital today, i saw my sister Legs Swollen which is not like that before. I think her

kidney has damaged because according to what her husband told me..he told me that test shows that she has a

liver problem .. i google few things about liver failure and what i read is quite different from what her

husband told me.. When i got there this morning, i look at my sister eyes and it was very yellow, All her feet

and legs have swollen up, she couldnt talk very well , she couldnt breath very well... according to what i read

on Google : ----> Signs of Kidney Failure
a reduced amount of urine.
swelling of your legs, ankles, and feet from retention of fluids caused by the failure of your kidneys to

eliminate water waste.
unexplained shortness of breath.
excessive drowsiness or fatigue.
persistent nausea.
confusion.
pain or pressure in your chest.
seizures.

This same Kidney failure is what killed my mum sister about 6 years ago

I dont think she will survive it because this are the signs i see in my Aunt before she passed out.. She died in my presence.. i am the only one that was with her the day she passed out. Dear Nairalanders i dont think the donations is neccesary again because i am suspecting that it is cancer that spread to those organs , The mistake we did was that we didnt do the BOIPSY before her husband went ahead to remove the lump in her breast.. It is now that the condition is getting worse that doctor give us a form to do a BIOPSY Scan/Test .. Her Tummy has swollen up.. I am not wishing my sister to die but the way i see things i dont think she will survive the illness except God Intervene in this case .

I really Thank everyone that support me and my sister .. I wrote a note and told her to hold it so that i can snap her with the note for her too to show appreciation. Thank you very much. May God not let any of you encounter this kind of thing.

see some pictures after the message

I think my sister is already Gone..

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
She is still alive. She can be saved.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by CaptainBomb(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
NotOfThis:
She is still alive. She can be saved. What are the Doctors doiny, for goodness sake? Do they not know how to treat the kidneys?
Kidney failure cant be treated.. transplant is the only option
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
Kidney failure cant be treated.. transplant is the only option
It's not. Dialysis, the right medications/drugs and diet are also treatment options. Many people survive kidney failure here but it has to be treated the right way and without delay for that to happen. You've already given up that your sister's going to die. Be prayerful please, not pessimistic. I'd like to be optimistic that she's going to pull through. However, based on all you've said, it does not seem like she's receiving the proper treatment. I really wish Temitope well. May she receive healing in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by MrsDan: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
I am very grateful ma.
Did you see any alert?
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by CaptainBomb(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
MrsDan:

Did you see any alert?
yes ma 20k.. Thank you very much ma.. Am so grateful
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by MrsDan: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
yes ma 20k.. Thank you very much ma.. Am so grateful
No it was only 5k. I pray your Sister gets better.
30 years ago my parents had to raise thousands of pounds for my a sibling's kidney transplant. It was a dark moment for the family.
God will answer your prayer. Am speaking to friends, hopefully you might get another alert.
No need to say thank you pls.
It will end in praise!

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 07, 2017
God bless everyone that donated. It's quite impressive. Nigerians are truly nice people...God bless those that donated. Op. Be strong!

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by CaptainBomb(m): 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Logician:
God bless everyone that donated. It's quite impressive. Nigerians are truly nice people...God bless those that donated. Op. Be strong!
its a pity.. Biopsy test result shows that she has cancer.. She may die anytime soon.. Rest in peace aburo mi.. Greet my dad for me.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by Asey(f): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
CaptainBomb:
its a pity.. Biopsy test result shows that she has cancer.. She may die anytime soon.. Rest in peace aburo mi.. Greet my dad for me.
OP.......with God everything is possible. ur sis is still very much alive,so why the rest in peace. with prayer,her illness can come to an end.pls be positive and hope for the best.be strong
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! DONT LET MY SISTER IS DIE IN HOSPITAL (PHOTO) by Swissheart(f): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
CaptainBomb:
awwwwwwwwwww.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage Does It Help? / Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? / Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.