Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland (16084 Views)

Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students / E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning / Skip The Long Process And Let Us Help You Make Your SEVIS Payment For Your VISA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by olumighty(m): 7:53am On Feb 05, 2017
Hello All,

I am using this medium to inform this forum that, I can help you sort out your SEVIS fee payment same day and you can print your receipt and confirmation in less than 30 mins. I am a current Master Student of Computer Information Systems at Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia in the USA. I remembered the pain I went through when trying to pay my SEVIS fee before going for USA VISA Interview as a student.

The process is pretty simple. You will need to pay the cost in Naira to my GTB Account, I will help you pay here in the USA. Trust you will be glad you have me help you sort this out.

If you or you know anyone who is interested, please do reach out to me via my email (with your details) at olumideokeowo@gmail.com and I will get back to you immediately. Note: My GSU email address; ookeowo1@student.gsu.edu will stop working from June 1, 2019.

Regards,
Olumide

More Remarks/Feedback From Some Beneficiaries:
https://www.nairaland.com/3611509/easiest-way-pay-sevis-fee/1#down

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by opeyemi8(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
I will like to tell everyone to contact @olumighty if you have SEVIS FEE issues. I did not know what do, banks here in naija were saying they don't do it. I got in touch with Olumighty via mail and he responded promptly. We agreed on what to pay as per conversion in naira and within minutes that my credit hit his account, he had paid and I got confirmation via mail of my SEVIS FEE. He is trustworthy and mature to help out. God bless you @olumighty for this. You helped take a burden off and in a quick manner.

olumighty:
Hello All,

I am using this medium to inform this forum that, I can help you sort out your SEVIS fee payment same day and you can print your receipt and confirmation in less than 30 mins. I am a current Master Student of Computer Information Systems at Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia in the USA. I remembered the pain I and many people do go through when trying to pay their SEVIS fee before going for USA VISA Interview as a student.

The process is pretty simple. You will need to pay the cost in Naira to my GTB Account, I will help you pay here in the USA. Trust you will be glad you have me help you sort this out.

If you or you know anyone who is interested, please do reach out to me via my email (with your details) at ookeowo1@student.gsu.edu and I will get back to you immediately.

Regards,
Olumide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by olumighty(m): 1:17am On Feb 22, 2017
Thanks Opeyemi for your testament. I derive joy helping Nigerians that want to succeed. Do keep in touch.

Regards,
Olumighty.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Demy05: 8:33pm On May 03, 2017
So, I've been surfing the net for ages on how to pay for my SEVIS fee as I moved from Bank to bank in lagos without any headway all through last week and no link to anyone abroad, then I decided to check the Internet and I found olumide's post, to be honest I was skeptical as we know this is naija or maybe it was my ijebu blood kicking in. I went ahead and sent him a mail which he responded to within 3mins, he was so easy to talk to about the payment and how he could be of help. I transferred the naira equivalent to him which was surprisingly not at a rip off price and the payment was made. The entire transaction was hitch free, with the payment receipt in my email ASAP. If you're having the same problem I had on the SEVIS fee, Olumide is your go to guy.

Thank you so much and God bless you

olumighty:
Hello All,

I am using this medium to inform this forum that, I can help you sort out your SEVIS fee payment same day and you can print your receipt and confirmation in less than 30 mins. I am a current Master Student of Computer Information Systems at Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia in the USA. I remembered the pain I and many people do go through when trying to pay their SEVIS fee before going for USA VISA Interview as a student.

If you or you know anyone who is interested, please do reach out to me via my email (with your details) at ookeowo1@student.gsu.edu and I will get back to you immediately.

Regards,
Olumide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by olumighty(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2017
@Demy05 Thank you for trusting another Nigerian; an Ijebu boy too cheesy. I faced same problem when I was planning to come for my masters and then promised to be of assistance in anyway to help others where I can. Please keep in touch if you need any info about student life, Scholarship, GRA etc. here in the USA. I can help with some good counsel for no fee wink. Take care.

Regards,
Olumide.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by debbs07: 6:59am On May 04, 2017
Thank you @olumighty for your assistance with the payment of my SEVIS fee. I must say I was a bit skeptical at first but glad to experience first hand that you are a trustworthy person. Not only with respect to the SEVIS fee payment, but I also got my full refund when my account was debited twice. Do not hesitate to contact Olumide if you have issues with SEVIS fee payment.

I do hope Nigeria gets more trustworthy and sincere people like you. Cheers!!
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by chukamorah(m): 2:23am On Jun 07, 2017
Demy05:
So, I've been surfing the net for ages on how to pay for my SEVIS fee as I moved from Bank to bank in lagos without any headway all through last week and no link to anyone abroad, then I decided to check the Internet and I found olumide's post, to be honest I was skeptical as we know this is naija or maybe it was my ijebu blood kicking in. I went ahead and sent him a mail which he responded to within 3mins, he was so easy to talk to about the payment and how he could be of help. I transferred the naira equivalent to him which was surprisingly not at a rip off price and the payment was made. The entire transaction was hitch free, with the payment receipt in my email ASAP. If you're having the same problem I had on the SEVIS fee, Olumide is your go to guy.

Thank you so much and God bless you

this is very true. thanks olumide for helping me too
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by chukamorah(m): 2:37am On Jun 07, 2017
honestly i must say i'm impressed on the speed of the SEVIS FEE Payment and on the Integrity of the person handling it. Before now i thought anything SEVIS would take many days before you see your confirmation. And I tire for too many protocols.

On searching nairaland at random, i came accross this thread, at first i feel say na yahoo yahoo, but the email address was obviously a school i know in the USA and no single entity can acquire that email without being part of that system, So that was the connection point for me.

but lastly the most impression was the speed of payment and confirmation and the Integrity of Mr Olumide. I sent my money to him, In less than an Hour after He made the payment, i got my email confirmation and i downloaded my SEVIS fee receipt.

ALL ON THE SAME DAY.

Nigerian Banks fit cause BP, i go GTbank them tell me say them no get western union. smhhhh

thanks Olumide
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Alleybuy(m): 4:55am On Jun 13, 2017
Hello @ Olumighty,

I have been trying to reach you to no avail. Is your university email still functional? Please check it and reply my mail. Its urgent. Thanks

olumighty:
Hello All,

Regards,
Olumide
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Alleybuy(m): 3:08am On Jun 14, 2017
Signed, sealed and delivered. smiley

Thanks @Olumighty for an expedited payment service. I received my payment confirmation almost instantly. Keep up the good work bro.

Ppl, this is for real. I recommend him.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by olumighty(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
@Alleybuy thanks for the feedback. I see the way processes are well defined without bottlenecks here in the USA. I don't know why struggle has been the order of the day concerning everything in Nigeria. I faced same issue when trying to pay from Nigeria and now, I am willing to help anyone while I am here. For me it's a call to serve. and I pray someday, I will be able to bring real process innovations into our systems in Nigeria.

Regards,
Olumide.

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest - Benjamin Franklin
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Champ10n: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
100 percent authentic. If you need help paying your SEVIS fee then look no further than Olumighty. Fast and easy. Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by onispark: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thanks so much @Olumighty, you are trustworthy indeed!

The guy is legit for those wondering how to pay SEVIS fee hitch free.

All the best bro!

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Bon94: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
I had my doubt , but still worked with faith... wow Mr olu was really nice and he responded on time... my payment was made in less than an hr and I got my confirmation mail that same day ... thank you so much olu mighty for the great assitance ... you are really God sent���� You really wowed me with ur humility.. Thks again !!!

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by olumighty(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bon94:
I had my doubt , but still worked with faith... wow Mr olu was really nice and he responded on time... my payment was made in less than an hr and I got my confirmation mail that same day ... thank you so much olu mighty for the great assitance ... you are really God sent���� You really wowed me with ur humility.. Thks again !!!

You are welcome.

Regards,
Olumide.

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest - Benjamin Franklin.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by loveson(m): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is awesome, thanks @Oluminde I have receive the payment receipt for my SEVIS (I-20). I honestly didn't want to believe it that something like this can happen and it's not related to fraud. But my wife convinced me and I must say that it's REAL, and I am happy that @Olumide solved my SEVIS payment problem. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Marynyra: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Wow.....this is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! My Sevis fee paid with 24 hours......Waaaaaat! For a second I had my doubts but then again after all these testimonies I gave it a try and followed his instructions and it was done..just like dat..thank u So much@Olumide Okeowo... thanks for making Sevis fee payment so easy!

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by kolexinfos: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
What about paying it online via https://www.fmjfee.com/ ??

2 Likes

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by DreManuel(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
kolexinfos:
What about paying it online via https://www.fmjfee.com/ ??

Can you pay with Nigerian debit card?

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Lop1: 6:39am On Aug 10, 2017
Olumide was God-sent. His response was fast and he was polite too. Payment was made in less than 24 hours. I really recommend him because he is genuine.
Thanks Olumide.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
I wanna try him out. How much will I pay for $200, sir?

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Olumide, God will bless you. I sent money to him and the payment was confirmed few minutes later.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by cyrus888: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
I encourage all to patronize @Olumighty. He is honest, straight forward and transparent. I can assure speedy and excellent service from Olumide. There is no need to be hesistant as soon as you credit his account in naira you will receive confirmation in 30 mins.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2017
cyrus888:
I encourage all to patronize @Olumighty. He is honest, straight forward and transparent. I can assure speedy and excellent service from Olumide. There is no need to be hesistant as soon as you credit his account in naira you will receive confirmation in 30 mins.

Yes oooo

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Olasunkey: 12:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Olumighty really tried for me .......
I just came here and followed up messages and I saw his email I was even the one to woke him and we discussed about the payment of my my SEVIS fee and I credit his account and in few hours time the payment was done...
You still got more to do for me for my interview ooo

Thanks so much
More blessing

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by pmax(m): 1:23am On Dec 21, 2017
Hello Mr Olu.
Iv sent you an email for hours now but u r not responding. Pls does anyone know how else I can Reach this guy
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by olumighty(m): 3:38am On Dec 21, 2017
@pmax,
If you send me an email I will reply you. If I have not done so, please resend the email to olumideokeowo@gmail.com.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Preppie: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
Though this is coming late, I would like to commend Olumide for his assistance in the payment of my SEVIS fee. Despite the fact that I woke him up with my call, he was courteous.

I was apprehensive of dealing with him because of a bad experience I had with a nairalander (Saibinc) but he put my fears to rest with his service.

Thank you Olumide for your professional service.
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by fromree: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Please Olumide, i just sent you an email? Can you please help me with the payment of my SEVIS fee?
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by igebobos(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Good day guys..... I am on low key here on nairaland...I want to use to appreciate the quick response of olumighty.i got my i-20 form yesterday and I sent him a mail about my sevis fee payment around the late night. He responded and as I'm tying I have gotten my confirmation page...if I am to give a rating of 1-10, I'll give him a 10.1.
Thank you olumighty,may the Good Lord bless you..Amen....
Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by Barbiebarbie: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Goodday guys, I am overwhelmed as I write.i had given up as at 12am this morning,I mailed olumighty midnight with all hope lost as my interview is tomorrow morning.he replied me and as I speak to you he has paid and I have the confirmation of my SEVIS payment .I never knew trustworthy and God-fearing Nigerians exist.God will bless you sir.if you are reading this and you are skeptical,don't worry.this is a no scam zone.everyone pray for me o.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Pay Your Sevis Fee For US Student & Print Receipt - Nairaland by osaman2011: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thanks to Olumide for helping me out. I was quite skeptical when I saw this post. Moreso I was scared when I sent him the money. However he delivered in no time. I just paid for and printed my SEVIS receipt without leaving my room. Thanks bro. We go bring you plenty clients

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding Or No Result Issue / Admission List Of Kwara State College Of Education (technical), Lafiagi Is Out / Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.