Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,021 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. (64382 Views)

Tuface Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia, On Mother's Day (Photos) / 2face Celebrates His Mother, Rose Idibia's Birthday With Beautiful Video / Bobrisky Cuts Off His 70$ Braids After Police ‘forced’ Him To Pay Hairstylist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ionsman: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2017
More revelations have emerged on the real reason music star, Innocent Ujah Idibia, otherwise known as 2face canceled his planned nationwide protest.

2baba shocked many of his fans when he took to his Instagram page to announced the cancellation of the much-talked about protest, citing security concerns.

However, findings by DAILY POST reporter revealed that his mother, Mrs. Rose Idibia was behind the cancellation of the protest.

The singer had announced few weeks ago that he would be leading other entertainers to a nationwide protest to draw the attention of the relevant authorities to the untold hardship the current administration has subjected the nation to.

Following the announcement, the federal government warned him to rather express his grievances via a national broadcast instead of organizing a protest at a time the security situation in the nation was unstable.

The Lagos State police command had also vowed to stop the protest, claiming that the singer never took permission from them.

An insider hinted this newspaper that 2face’s mum who doubles as Vice Principal at Cherryfield College, Jikwoyi Abuja warned his son to hands off the protest.

“His mum was behind the cancellation of the protest. She was angry because 2baba (Innocent) never asked for her opinion before he went on air to announce the protest. His mother summoned him and asked him to call it off because he has nothing to gain from it, rather he would buy enemies for himself,” a source said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/05/2faces-mum-rose-idibia-forced-cancel-nationwide-protest/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

Cc...Lalasticlala Myndd 44

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by modath(f): 10:03am On Feb 05, 2017
“His mum was behind the cancellation of the protest. She was angry because 2baba (Innocent) never asked for her opinion before he went on air to announce the protest. His mother summoned him and asked him to call it off because he has nothing to gain from it, rather he would buy enemies for himself,” a source said...

This is a lame attempt at PR management!! Gosh!! Twould have been better to allow the weak "Government threatened him" spin continue to gain traction than this crap of an excuse!!!!

His mum was angry? Really? Then he should hand over what is is left of the balls Annie has in her handbag to his mum then!!!!

Rest in peace, Late Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti (Late Fela Anikulapo's mum)!! cool

P.S... I'm not disappointed in 2face cos I never placed him on any activist pedestal... He is peaceful & humble but he isn't feral!! I enjoy his music & that won't change.... I go still dey halla ohi e... cool

348 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ionsman: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2017
Mummy well done for this. People would have died and properties destroyed which would have given the FG a lot of reasons to lock 2baba up till infinito.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by madridguy(m): 10:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Since days ago, my car radio blarred "Oya come make we go..." But driving this morning I'm hearing "nobody wan die but dey wan go heaven". Chai!

Not surprised @2babaofficial chickened out...not his terrain. Just little pressure & some "talk to him" settlement does it for celebrities.

The symbolic thing I like about @2babaofficial chickening-out is that people will now learn to appreciate what activists do...no just mouth!

-Segun O'Law.

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by IPOB123london: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2017
by now i hope the afonjas will start to speak and accept in the OPEN that IPOB under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the finest black people that ever walked this surface; IPOB you will find this; hm

Every day we come to nl they wouldnt let us hear a word; some of these yeye mofos are screaming on top of their voice on revolution.

i don set naw; see dem na dem taking back door to run away; none of them wana die for their lovly Gwntry called Nigeria. hahha see dem

We will continue to say as it is!

ndi ara

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by hungryboy(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Na God go Bless Fela wherever him dey now
Fela were be ajebo during Military regime no fear to talk true to those in power even at a risk to his life
Tubaba you are nothing but a coward

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by madridguy(m): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2017
YOU MEAN IPOB THAT HAVE BEEN HIDING BEHIND THE AFONJA GOVERNOR OF EKITI? grin grin grin

IPOB123london:

by now i hope the afonjas will start to speak and accept in the OPEN that IPOB under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the finest black people that ever walked this surface; IPOB you will find this; hm

Every day we come to nl they wouldnt let us hear a word; some of these yeye mofos are screaming on top of their voice on revolution.

i don set naw; see dem na dem taking back door to run away; none of them wana die for their lovly Gwntry called Nigeria. hahha see dem

We will continue to say as it is!

ndi ara

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by TheFreeOne: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2017
The march must go on.

2baba missed the opportunity to etch his name in heroic gold and lay a solid foundation for a future outside music (possibly politics if he so desired) but he bungled it out of fear.

Anyway he played his part but Nigerians needs to hold their destiny in their hand than wait on two-faced individuals and politicians.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by madridguy(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2017
AFONJA ARE BRAVE WARRIORS;

FROM FELA TO JAGABAN THE MAN THAT SINGLE HANDEDLY REMOVED A SITTING PRESIDENT grin grin grin

hungryboy:
Na God go Bless Fela wherever him dey now
Fela were be ajebo during Military regime no fear to talk true to those in power even at a risk to his life
Tubaba you are nothing but a coward

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by modath(f): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2017
Why and How on earth did people invest so much hope in Idibia in the first place? shocked... Too may factors were wrong in my opinion...

He just made a mess of the anger we feel about the rudderless movement of the nation!! He should know people are angry and he should not have allowed himself be used in a proxy fight!! {75% of APC were disgruntled PDP members)

He was approached to lead the protest, He allowed Atiku settle his hospital bills, accepted Nyame/ Akume's largesse, Akpabio sponsored delegation to his Dubai wedding...

No, he is no ACTIVIST!!!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by ozoebuka1(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2017
ionsman:
More revelations have emerged on the real reason music star, Innocent Ujah Idibia, otherwise known as 2face canceled his planned nationwide protest.

2baba shocked many of his fans when he took to his Instagram page to announced the cancellation of the much-talked about protest, citing security concerns.

However, findings by DAILY POST reporter revealed that his mother, Mrs. Rose Idibia was behind the cancellation of the protest.

The singer had announced few weeks ago that he would be leading other entertainers to a nationwide protest to draw the attention of the relevant authorities to the untold hardship the current administration has subjected the nation to.

Following the announcement, the federal government warned him to rather express his grievances via a national broadcast instead of organizing a protest at a time the security situation in the nation was unstable.

The Lagos State police command had also vowed to stop the protest, claiming that the singer never took permission from them.

An insider hinted this newspaper that 2face’s mum who doubles as Vice Principal at Cherryfield College, Jikwoyi Abuja warned his son to hands off the protest.

“His mum was behind the cancellation of the protest. She was angry because 2baba (Innocent) never asked for her opinion before he went on air to announce the protest. His mother summoned him and asked him to call it off because he has nothing to gain from it, rather he would buy enemies for himself,” a source said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/05/2faces-mum-rose-idibia-forced-cancel-nationwide-protest/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

Cc...Lalasticlala Myndd 44
this is the kinda reaction tuface will get from Nigerians if he dares organize a Show this year...

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Beranco: 10:22am On Feb 05, 2017
m just thinking aloud.......
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad.

After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & helpless creature.

The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".

"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

Breath taking, isn't it ?

Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicament.

#Could this be the Nigerian citizens situation presently?# In ma noble Opinion, i think it is.

107 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Macwytt(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2017
I lost the respect I have for 2baba

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by IPOB123london: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2017
madridguy(m): 10:12am
YOU MEAN IPOB THAT HAVE BEEN HIDING BEHIND THE AFONJA GOVERNOR OF EKITI? grin grin grin

im afraid even if aboki is transferred to the moon

aboki na aboki

what funny aboki nawo ha

8 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Silentscreamer(f): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2017
It is for d greater good
Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by madridguy(m): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2017
You don kill me here with laughter.

ozoebuka1:
this is the kinda reaction tuface will get from Nigerians if he dares organize a Show this year...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by IPOB123london: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2017
if u are in the same shoes u might do the same

if he goes on to protest

the boko harem north will disown him

and they will make life hell for him

he knows that

it just that average afonja is a liar and a pretender to the core

so there u go

we are IPOB; we remain fearless before our enemies

be ware

picture the difference that even father mbaka can never be

thats right

11 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by omenkaLives(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2017
modath:

This is a lame attempt at PR management!! Gosh!! Twould have been better to allow the weak "Government threatened him" spin continue to gain traction than this crap of an excuse!!!!

His mum was angry? Really? Then he should hand over what is is left of the balls Annie has in her handbag to his mum then!!!!

Rest in peace, Late Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti (Late Fela Anikulapo's mum)!! cool

P.S... I'm not disappointed in 2face cos I never placed him on any activist pedestal... He is peaceful & humble but he isn't feral!! I enjoy his music & that won't change.... I go still dey halla ohi e... cool
Your second paragraph tho.. cheesy cheesy

Just too wuket for a lady.

14 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by madridguy(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2017
Good you know Aboki are not coward.

IPOB123london:

im afraid even if aboki is transferred to the moon

aboki na aboki

what funny aboki nawo ha

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by nigeriapolitics(f): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2017
Beranco:
m just thinking aloud.......
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.

The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad.

After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & helpless creature.

The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.

Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".

"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".

"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".

"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."

Breath taking, isn't it ?

Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.

Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicament.

#Could this be the Nigerian citizens situation presently?# In ma noble Opinion, i think it is.
Copied.
God bless you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by eposho: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2017
TheFreeOne:
The march must go on.

2baba missed the opportunity to etch his name in heroic gold and lay a solid foundation for a future outside music (possibly politics if he so desired) but he bungled it out of fear.

Anyway he played his part but Nigerians needs to hold their destiny in their hand than wait on two-faced individuals and politicians.
Bless. He hasn't the balls.u cant give what's not there.
Nigerians present situation is more than 2face.

4 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by modath(f): 10:31am On Feb 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Your second paragraph tho.. cheesy cheesy

Just too wuket for a lady.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2017
Meanwhile,

Somewhere in WARRI grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by DrChukzy(m): 10:37am On Feb 05, 2017
The protest will still go on!!!

It's not about 2chain abi 2yansh, it's already a movement. Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by omenkaLives(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2017
modath:

cheesy cheesy
Some people just cant stomach the fact i came back. More tears into their overflowing buckets.

Only God knows the way i plan on ignoring them this time. I've decided to date the report button.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 2face’s Mum, Rose Idibia Forced Him To Cancel Nationwide Protest. by Pavore9: 10:38am On Feb 05, 2017
She no wan hear accidental discharge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter / Who Is Your Favourite Female Disney Channel Celeb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.